Micro 660: Triplicate Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 299, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think Frank is scum in wisdom. And I'm pretty sure there's scum in wisdom
Are you talking about Howard? If so i agree
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Power
ArcAngel9 (0)-

Dunnstral (0)-

Secret Agent Jin (0)-

Not Voting (3)-
ArcAngel9, Dunnstral, Secret Agent Jin

Wisdom
FrankJaeger (2)-
HowardRoark, Gamma Emerald
HowardRoark (1)-
FrankJaeger
Gamma Emerald (0)-

Not Voting (0)-

Courage
quibxes (1)-
lane0168
GuiltyLion (0)-

lane0168 (0)-

Not Voting (2)-
quibxes, GuiltyLion

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-11-29 13:00:00)
- Nov 29th 13:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:15 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 274, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 240, lane0168 wrote:
In post 213, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 165, lane0168 wrote:Is Frank's entire case on Howard that Howard rvs voted, but frank did it first so Howard is the scum? Honestly is that what Frank is trying to push here?
lane, can you set aside Frank for a second and tell me what you think of Howard?
That's hard to do, almost all of his posts are replying to franks foolishness. I'm glad he's trying to move on and looking at other groups. Basically i agree with everything he says and 95% of it is about Frank
you agree with him but does that mean you think he's town? Cause I'm really not seeing any townposting from Howard
No. It helps though
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:18 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 288, Dunnstral wrote:Why did we even let the slot get replaced instead of just lynching
In post 289, Dunnstral wrote:And by we I mean lane and GL
I guess you're still confused about the setup. Even if guilty did have a vote on dbw, your group still doesn't have a lynch
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:22 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 300, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 299, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think Frank is scum in wisdom. And I'm pretty sure there's scum in wisdom
Howard does look like a solid partner for q. Im glad I'm not in that group
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:12 am

In post 304, lane0168 wrote:
In post 300, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
Howard does look like a solid partner for q. Im glad I'm not in that group
If you were in that group and Howard flipped scum, it would clear you.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:50 am

Post by lane0168 »

Ditto? Lol I don't know what you're saying. I mean I know what you're saying, but if you have another point, I don't know what it is
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:35 pm

In post 306, lane0168 wrote:Ditto? Lol I don't know what you're saying. I mean I know what you're saying, but if you have another point, I don't know what it is
You said you are glad you arent in that group and i just found it a weird thing to say since if you were then it might clear you if he flips scum.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Because I don't know who I'd pick between Frank and Howard. And I'd probably end up being wrong lol
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Switch the vote to Gamma. If he's scum it's in his best interest to be voting frank over howard right now, knowing howard will be lynched later. One of gamma/howard are scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 309, Dunnstral wrote:Switch the vote to Gamma. If he's scum it's in his best interest to be voting frank over howard right now, knowing howard will be lynched later. One of gamma/howard are scum
BAHAHA
Can we just conclude the day so I can see Frank's flip?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:13 pm

Can we get a poke on GuiltyLion?

What do you say we do for our group Dunn? Right now, from my PoV, i can vote you or Arc. You have been both more active and more townlike in your posts but Arc is still semi-active (last post 21 or so hours ago) and she doesnt strike me as scum. I rather keep the active players alive but its up to you. You are looking at me and Arc, we have to lynch someone today.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

GuiltyLion has been prodded, he has 24 hours to respond before I seek a replacement
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

prod received, sorry the last crunch of work before Thanksgiving was busier than expected

reading up now
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 286, qubixes wrote:I read through the ISO's of my group (Lane+GL+DBW), and I'm pretty sure GL is scum (with the obvious caveat that all three of us might be town). He seems to be tiptoeing a bit too much, and his town and scum reads feel more like a salesman selling their wares.
can you highlight the specific posts that gave you the impression that I was tiptoeing

and why you say my reads "feel like a salesman"? That's a new one
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 310, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 309, Dunnstral wrote:Switch the vote to Gamma. If he's scum it's in his best interest to be voting frank over howard right now, knowing howard will be lynched later. One of gamma/howard are scum
BAHAHA
Can we just conclude the day so I can see Frank's flip?
can you refresh me what exactly your case on Frank is? Because all I remember from you is your "not understanding" his posts and then making up a huge reach about communicating in the game thread
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

honestly that's about all I got

i'm struggling to get my teeth into the game since it seems like traditional L-2 and L-1 wagons are impossible and therefore everyone is just either townreading their group or loosely casing one person of the possible two that they could have cased. I need some flips
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: qubixes
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:48 am

Post by qubixes »

I am at L-2 technically. It doesn't matter so much that someone else has to be voted to get me closer to lynch.

There is no reason that we can't case/argue against a person from another group, even if we can't vote them, so there
shouldn't
be that problem. Your reason for voting me is pretty lame ("I need some flips"). What are you going to learn when I flip town, and you didn't as much as have given me a chance? Looks like dunstrall was right that my fate was basically sealed before my entrance into the game (which is stupid and demotivating regardless of what you think of my alignment).

I'll get to this game tonight when I have some time, read trough the whole game carefully and make a write-up. If you're still defaulting to my lynch without a single reason beyond that my predecessor made a single post and was posting elsewhere, I give up.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:32 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 311, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
Can we get a poke on GuiltyLion?

What do you say we do for our group Dunn? Right now, from my PoV, i can vote you or Arc. You have been both more active and more townlike in your posts but Arc is still semi-active (last post 21 or so hours ago) and she doesnt strike me as scum. I rather keep the active players alive but its up to you. You are looking at me and Arc, we have to lynch someone today.

I don't really think there is scum in this group especially after that reaction test you guys pulled off. I am going with no-lynch for today. Whats your thoughts? I am active and reading the game too, just don't have too much to add at this moment.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1, Not_Mafia wrote: [*]From day 2 onwards, in the event deadline is reached before a lynch has occurred, there will be a No Lynch. In the event there is a No Lynch within a group day 1, the mafia will decide who is lynched within that group, for more details, refer to this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:59 am

Post by qubixes »

Ok, I caught up...

p1:

[Frank] reads like a reaction test, curious to see what he's going to do with it.
[Jin] pings me a bit
[Frank] It wasn't a test?

p2:

[GL] Can't put my finger on it, but it feels awkward the way it is formulated.
[GL] Good, someone is paying attention
[Dunn] Seeing no scumhunting so far from himself either.
[Jin] Could be because he seems to be a newer player, but this post is too buttery for me.

p3:
[lane] Mirrors my question marks.
[Arc] So it was a reaction test? Kind of weird to make a difference between VT and town claim, but ok.
[Jin] More diplomacy...
[lane] Seems eager to replace, then when I do replace DBW, no eagerness at all??

p4:
[How] Disagree with him on Arc, otherwise feels like a town post.
[Frank] This defence is weird/bad. Uses present tense in "I dont think", so he still thinks Howard wouldn't have voted? Tries to cast it as two completely things RVS vs non-RVS, when the "paranoia" that he attacked Howard on is equal in both cases. And ehm... Too lazy to actually analyse his reaction?

p5:
[Frank] Reads Howard as scum apparently based on some BS reaction test? Don't like the addition or "pro" either.
[Gamma] I do like gamma's pressure here.
[Jin] This does sound like town reasoning from a newer player.
[GL] This sounds like a filler question to me.
[GL] Why weak? I don't undertand that wording.
[GL] What is there to like about it?

p6:
[Dun] Someone else advocating the absentee.. *yawn*
[Jin] This feels like town thinking.
[How] Fully agree with this.
[Jin] I agree with dun that this switch is super weird.
[Jin] Ehm... Ok. Not sure what to make of it...
[Dun] Don't like the fact that he's trying to "prove" himself town by unvoting Arc.

p7:
[lane] Seeing the same thing as I did.

p8:
[Frank] Uhhhhh???? How do you know my slot is town?

p9:
[Jin] Don't agree with the reasoning on Howard=scum, but unless it's exactly Frank+Jin, and he wants to hard defend/chainsaw his buddy, I don't see a scum motivation in this.
[GL] Can't agree with GL here. It makes a lot of sense to me that Howard!town to scumread someone who reverses on a reply Howard!town clearly sees as BS. Also, scum!GL never reverses his read on anyone, unless he has an obvious reason?

p10:
[GL] This is probably the post that feels like a salesman to me.

Feels like people are more and more running in circles at the end, so not much to see there.
qubixes
qubixes
Goon
qubixes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:14 am

Post by qubixes »

Anyway, for me right now, taking one of each group for each Tier, I have the following list:

{me, Gamma, Arc}
{Lane, Howard, Jin}
{GL, Frank, Dunn}

About Frank vs Howard. Frank's reasoning sounds really bad to me, and I'm going with scum!bad for now, but in case he flips town I might have to reconsider Howard, because he makes it really easy for Howard to be on the "right" side of the argument.

About Jin/Dunn, I see little gamesolving on Dunn's part, more like spectating and commenting. On the other hand Jin's diplomatic stance so far does look somewhat like newer scum trying not to ruffle any feathers.

Right now, I'm most confident about GL/Frank as scum (though I'm not sure about the team itself). In particular I don't like his vote on me, because it seems rather opportunistic trying to consolidate the consensus that my slot should have been lynched already, and just when I point at him as a scumread of mine.

There is one thing that
really
bothers me about lane though. Why did you complain so much about DBW being inactive and then seemingly not care at all when I do replace in?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Howard, why are you voting Frank over Gamma?

I think Gamma is voting Frank because then he can push the lynch onto you the next day. I do not think Frank is scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 323, Dunnstral wrote:Howard, why are you voting Frank over Gamma?

I think Gamma is voting Frank because then he can push the lynch onto you the next day. I do not think Frank is scum
I'm actually not sure what I would do if Frank flipped town. I'm with qubixes a bit but I kinda feel there's a very slight chance it is TvT and my group is the all-town group
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”