JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:27 am

Post by JaeReed »

Anyway I need to get back to sleep >.> Got what I wanted out of getting up before deadline, and we know Gamma's ability is pretty much the same yours I think? Not sure what "pinger" is, just sounds kinda like the poke ability?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:28 am

Post by pisskop »

yes.

i think soi is new but just being open with a semi-trusted target will mssonize them
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Studious - You will copy any spells in the spellbook of the first player to die, with the exception of dark magic.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:38 am

Post by pisskop »

bah hahahaha

studious right into my eyehole
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Best part about lynching them is that people usually don't look at the reads of people who were lynched
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:06 am

Post by pisskop »

]
With a flick of his wrist to free his hand, the hooded figure drew back his hood in a slow, intimate gesture. His face would show his concern. His eyes would whisper his lies for his mouth.
"Brother, Sister, you are but 2 souls in one mind. It must be tiring to persist in such a state. Go; lie down upon the bed for a moment, to regain some clarity. I am not the enemy here: I want what is best for us."

Warily, the other figure sigh and bowed their back in defeat, their shoulders slumped. The night drew long; the honeyed words of the man who had just tried to kill him were sweet. What harm could leaving the group do? They were still stuck in a Limbo until the crisis at hand was resolved.

Walking slowly over to the makeshift dormitories the tired souls flung themselves into the bed, only to be greeted by unflinching rock. Right. These were not actually beds. As they milked their sore knees and head they failed to hear the rustling of fabric behind them as 3 figures shuffled into the silent room. Two of them grabbed the kneeling figure on the bed and thrust them down so that their head collided with the rock bed once more.

"Ahh, to be so weak of spirit as to give into the flesh's whims", the soothing voice from before crooned, the honey gone and replaced by a certain sly malice.
with a curt nod, the two figures threw the figure back from their prostrated position into a more anatomically considerate position. The same practiced flick of the wrist that had exposed the hand before was now used to pull a secreted dagger from the robe; the 10inch glistened in the dim candlelight.'

The hooded figures on either side began chanted a low, cuddled language that seeped out of first their mouth and then the entire room, the dagger was ceremoniously woven through the air, swimming as if it had a life of its own. A flitter there, a sudden flick here. The dagger was plunged into the victim, removed to allow the blood to pour over the thick robes of the apprentice mage. A second flick excised the fabric from over the heart, a third taking off some skin.

Sondam began screaming as they were slowly peeled, 2 souls in singular agony.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

^ nice
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think you should mana barrier me tonight

Why should we redirect? Gamma has a useless ability, sickofit has the neighborizer we won't really worry about
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

should we kill btd? nc is likely to have a doc on them as a claimed pr I think if we even have a doc. Most ppl don't seem to have picked up the soft either. also who should do the killing?

I don't know if sick can really be open enough to make the neighborizer worthwhile tbh.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If I get mana blocked I'll be doing the killing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:55 am

Post by pisskop »

i disagree wrt soi neighbor

who else we gonna redirect? dont let a chain hood start because you underestimate a newbie
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:56 am

Post by pisskop »

because even if soi cant get it right perhaps the person who he gives that power to will
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:57 am

Post by pisskop »

gjve it to me. if i eat rope tomorow then w.e. that spell is gone but if not ill give it to batoru
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:03 am

Post by JaeReed »

I'll check with Imp whether she's ok with that but it makes sense. it just seems like a really weak power to redirect in regards to we should be able to figure out who has received it based on what is said in thread and not is said in thread? idunno I'm probably not making sense sorry.

I'll ask Imp about the idea anyway and have an answer by tomorrow hopefully. She's V/LA atm. If I need to make a decision definitively and haven't gotten back in time just go with what pisskop says. @Nahdia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Do you agree on using mana barrier on me?

Who are we killing, btd6?

Also, just because we know there's a neighborizer doesn't mean it's our biggest worry
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:02 am

Post by pisskop »

oaky, whats our biggest worry?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Don't know

If they're really masons it would not be a bad idea to kill them, and in that case we should kill btd6
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nah.

lets kill beeboy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lets kill the dickins out of beeboy the replacement. This is a golden chance.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why is it a golden chance?

That slot had pressure on them, too, so they might be lynched
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nah.

Think about it in terms of shutting down town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

A new pair of eyes, on top of SOI?

Nothanks.

Redirect soi onto me so that I may whisper sweet nothings into their ear. Im also hydraing w.them in other game so thats only a boon.
Kill the replacement. You cant predict what he will say or do, and more importantly; shutting down town > trying to keep a slightly scumread slot around.

Pisskop mana barriers Dunn
Dunn Kills Beeboy
Botaru redirects SOI onto Pisskop
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Ok I'm fine with that action ^
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

I always feel bad for the replacements.

but theres not much to do about that.

:shifty: Maybe if somebody lacked integrity as a mod they could tell Beeboy not to bother? :dead:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What should I do with my curse? Bussing or throw it on a townie