JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by JaeReed »

yeah only at night. So the loved spell is preventing us from stealing anyone's spells right now but also we can't use it til night.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

mmmmm

you see that?
In post 1763, ironstove wrote:Yea, definitely gonna be banned for that, cuz pisskop is a BABY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ME WANT MOMMY WAHHHH
^^^

mmmmmmm

Thats good stuff from town.

I apologize, nadhia. Ive had a direct hand in making that. I havent reported it though I have no doubts its a violation of site policy.

But, ahh, from a scum players perspective, if you dont mind winning by ruining the fun of the game, this guys a godsend.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:45 am

Post by JaeReed »

Yeah I kinda want to policy lynch him for his behaviour. But we have CC's. The other comment was totally out of line...maybe a warning?
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:52 am

Post by JaeReed »

Damn. I was kinda hoping he wouldn't get force replaced for that because it becomes a problem for us if he is. But yeah that's the right modding decision. <3 Nahdia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:57 am

Post by pisskop »

I agree.

I guess too much 4chan and not enough irl has that effect
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Still, as far as timing goes, this replace is okay.

we have a 1v1 going on, I have suspicion based on nothing on that slot and we have people who dont even know what going everywhere.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Dunn is kind of screwed (sorry bro) but you are in a great spot and Im coming back like a cockroach in a rubber band
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

At least it looks like a 1 for 1 trade. Lots of people aren't buying Nosferatu over Dunn.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

1v1 is good. Illl jump ship onto NOS :( later one i think.

But yea, can you imagine that it was random chance? Nos almost targeted me with his spell last night.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Aye lets kill AJ?

BTSD is also okay for now. Though drealz is good too
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:00 am

Post by JaeReed »

friendly reminder that btd and nc are masons. or at least softed it and btd is acting like one wrt nc by not trying to sort them at all (and same with nc to btd really).

we need to work out whether we're having dunn do the kill again or not. if there's a jailkeep then we won't have a kill go through if we don't use mana barrier, but if there isn't a jk then there's no real point using mana barrier and it's the last shot so :/ might be better off being used a little later in the game.

also dunn you need to be ready tomorrow with your mind probe thing, we need to decide who you'll use it on. Depending on how quicklynch happy town is you might need to shoot it off right away and get back to us with the results.

Fire might also be a decent kill to keep suspicion off any of us and frame aj? wifom kills can backfire though... I think Fire will start getting suspicious of us if neither of us ends up dead though. Could be counteracted by the fact that we have shit reads though? plus I'm pretty sure he would have moved off that nos lynch if he got back in time too so he might defend me on that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:02 am

Post by pisskop »

No lets kill NC.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:02 am

Post by pisskop »

then we hammer on BTD.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Subject: Mini 1853: Trial of the Evoker [Night 2]
Nahdia wrote:
I see...
Such a pity, you don't even know who your friends are anymore.

:O I do too! I voted to protect them!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:07 am

Post by JaeReed »

I didn't ;p

Sorry Dunn about that. There's no way I wouldn't have TR that as town, though. Not when I can actually feel the emotion bleeding through the screen at me. I'm surprised no one else did, tbh. I didn't go hard on it like I normally would, so that'll be telling if anyone actually bothers to research that. But I can always argue that I didn't really have the energy to...all my hard whiteknights tend to get lynched anyway, lol.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:33 am

Post by pisskop »

SOI suspects FA.

I swear, if we can get a quickhammer on somebody else ....

mmmhmhmmmmm.

dunn and one of you hydras need to be able to quick the hammer out tomorrow if something delicious happens.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:33 am

Post by pisskop »

this is a good lesson in why people need to not let scumreads go.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:33 am

Post by pisskop »

they had me on a roast.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:38 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 213, pisskop wrote:then we hammer on BTD.
We won't be able to lynch the remaining mason once the first one flips.

But yeah ok we kill NC, should be fine now, since protective PRs might have been on it D1 if we have any. It's also more active than BTD and we need to start crushing town motivation.

The earliest we can reach lylo is D6 I think. Assuming that both piss and our slot survive which I kind of find unlikely right now. We'll see how it goes though.

The VC for the EoD is bad. head and hammer of the wagon, and one off. Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite us.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Tomorrow is lylo for town. right?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:40 am

Post by JaeReed »

I don't think anything major will happen tomorrow that keeps town from a dunn lynch tbh. But if it does that's autowin for us isn't it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

10 v 3
9 v 3
7 v 3 <- day 03, tomorrow
5 v 3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:41 am

Post by JaeReed »

Ah wait no, I don't think I'm counting us in the total players.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:42 am

Post by pisskop »

10 v 3
8 v 3
6 v 3

Return to “Completed Game Topics”