Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7575 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That is all scum need. I need the remaining proper lynches.

That because is not a because at all. It is Math is scum because scum need X more mislynches.

And again oddly specific. You be scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7576 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 7575, MathBlade wrote: And again oddly specific. You be scum.
I swear to fucking god I pulled that number out of my ass, which is what you must be doing for these scumreads on me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7577 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No. I didn't. I made a case. Out of my ass doesn't have a case.

Let's assume 5 scum like you said and 1 3P for Maxous.

With 14 alive that means 7 other town (myself included)

One of which will likely die tonight unless Nahdia gets really good with her Jailkeep.

So 7 Town alive 5 scum. Shit that is LyLO fml. Which means we can't afford a mislynch on me so y'all see how pitiful this sheeping is.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7578 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Myself included meaning 7 other towns* that may not be clear in the above.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7579 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Narna »

Math arguing tooth and nail about other people's role pms is reminiscent of town!math from Wake's role madness.

but hold up
In post 7570, MathBlade wrote:@Narna The Shiro lynch is done. It is spilled milk.
I believe you derped you believe framer
. Fine. At the end of the day you're still Town. (barring insanities like Godfather to all cops which based on your play I doubt) The town block still exists.
Do you still maintain the idea that I'm misreading something or not asking the right question?

Checking the miller based on assumptions was a -mistake-. This is important though, and my last question leaves zero room for error without the mod lying.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #7580 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

have u guys just considered rewording the qn and asking skul again
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7581 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes. That is my belief. I believe you derped; you believe framer. The mod said they cannot answer the question you posted as worded so yes I believe that you are misreading something. Skullduggery based on my limited interaction with him seems like a rules guy. And very strict. Whatever question you asked likely left you with that impression if you asked a leading question about a miller versus the miller in this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7582 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7580, Accountant wrote:have u guys just considered rewording the qn and asking skul again
I have asked the questions I think three or four times to Skull. I am pretty damn sure he is annoyed of me asking.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7583 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If you have some genius way please let me know. I would love it if you did.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7584 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 7570, MathBlade wrote:The point is he mentioned it before any conflicted night actions. He can't be defending Maxous because no conflicts happened yet.

But if Maxous is not ascetic yes that is true but after Gio saying Maxous is multiple times I do not believe that will happen.

@Narna The Shiro lynch is done. It is spilled milk. I believe you derped you believe framer. Fine. At the end of the day you're still Town. (barring insanities like Godfather to all cops which based on your play I doubt) The town block still exists.
A preemptive defense, then. There doesn't have to be a conflict for him to back up a buddy.

Also Skull is a she <.<
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7585 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

If my vote isn't gonna be on Maxous, then it's gonna be here.
VOTE: MathBlade
Let's see if MathBlade can shut up for 5 seconds after he sees this.

*Proposes 5 scum*
MathBlade: SCUM!
*Proposes 2 mislynches until scum win*
*Doesn't bow down to him as town leader* (You're right Ankamius)
The only logical argument you have made against me is my lack of reads, which I'll admit is not completely wrong. The reads I've revealed are from YOUR reads, MathBlade. I've had a unique read on A50. My reads on Maxous, Nahdia, Gio and whatnot are exactly yours because they're based on the facts. It's hard to develop other reads when you keep spamming the god damn thread with loaded words, complaints, LAMIST posts, and utterly confusing thought processes you are going through. I've stuck with the facts and made my reads through them, even if I haven't mentioned it (even though I think I have). Your posts are the reason I can't make thoughtful reads (because I'm too preoccupied trying to understand your POV) and why I'm discouraged from reading the thread. I'm going to sleep now. Don't worry, I'll get into MUCH more detail when I have time (hopefully the next day).

P-edit: The only reason you don't want people sheeping you is so the responsibility for the mislynch is off your shoulders.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7586 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7584, SirCakez wrote:
In post 7570, MathBlade wrote:The point is he mentioned it before any conflicted night actions. He can't be defending Maxous because no conflicts happened yet.

But if Maxous is not ascetic yes that is true but after Gio saying Maxous is multiple times I do not believe that will happen.

@Narna The Shiro lynch is done. It is spilled milk. I believe you derped you believe framer. Fine. At the end of the day you're still Town. (barring insanities like Godfather to all cops which based on your play I doubt) The town block still exists.
A preemptive defense, then. There doesn't have to be a conflict for him to back up a buddy.

Also Skull is a she <.<
Sorry Skullduggery!
How would Gio know Maxous is a buddy when he claimed?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7587 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Yoshi Move your vote back on Maxous *sigh*

I have well thought out reasons as to why you are scum. Maxous said the same thing that my analysis was too confusing. You just want me dead.

And I made it more than 5 seconds.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7588 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 7581, MathBlade wrote:Yes. That is my belief. I believe you derped; you believe framer. The mod said they cannot answer the question you posted as worded so yes I believe that you are misreading something. Skullduggery based on my limited interaction with him seems like a rules guy. And very strict. Whatever question you asked likely left you with that impression
if you asked a leading question about a miller versus the miller in this game
In post 7557, Narna wrote:If I had targeted
shiro's rolecop miller
, would I have normally been given is/was able to kill even if he could not?
You can not be serious.

End the day, we need a recess. We need Maxous' flip before we can do much more speculation on Gio's ties to him.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7589 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 7587, MathBlade wrote:@Yoshi Move your vote back on Maxous *sigh*

I have well thought out reasons as to why you are scum. Maxous said the same thing that my analysis was too confusing. You just want me dead.

And I made it more than 5 seconds.
My vote was never on Maxous, you wanted people to catch up.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7590 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That second question I won't get an answer to because I don't have your role PM. I am very much serious. Given Skull she probably said something like "Millers in general give guilties on blah blah blah or look at the wiki". She cannot confirm to you what you would get in advance.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7591 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Seriously, what's all these pages today about? I don't get it.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7592 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Why is this not simple?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7593 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So that is one town vote for end the day. Do we have any others? I really want Pine to get a prod or replaced before daybreak so everyone can see the scumminess.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7594 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Oh. Right. Pine. well what's the argument about in the mean time?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #7595 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Nahdia »

If all you guys do is argue, Pine isn't gonna realize they have shit to respond to when they do check back in.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7596 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7592, Nahdia wrote:Why is this not simple?
I said wait on Pine. Displayed town block for the millionth time.

Then all the scums said they scumread me. I got pissed.

Now there are a few genuine questions but most of it is scum can't kill me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7597 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

All is a sarcastic quip.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7598 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 7510, MathBlade wrote:Almost50 and Yoshi are scum together testing the waters for my mislynch because they can't fucking kill me.

If any of you have an actual case other than that "something" being that you have a scum role PM let's fucking hear it.

Assume I am scum. Find my buddies. Because I am damn sure you won't be able to find any. So sit down shut up admit that as scum you fucked up and have a bulletproof innocent child running around who will lynch each and every single one of you to a pulp.

And if I get my way I will start with Yoshi. Making him eat the fact he still hasn't given reasons for reads despite the fact I have asked numerous times. I will take your bullshit "something" til you choke on that something and get lynched and come back to life and then lynch you again with your words hanging out of your mouth with a whimper about how you tried to mislynch me. How do I know I will?

Because I did it with Maxous and brought everyone kicking and screaming. And if I have to I will do it again. And keep lynching scum until you players realize that for once Math can actually be good.

Now you can take your "something" and make a case or I will use your piles of bullshit to find your buddies and demonstrate that Pine and Almost50 are scum as well. This town is not and will not be doing goddamn apathy lynches while I am alive. People will care and if I get lynched it will be because people had no regrets about it.

Your "something" is just an attempt to get others to do your dirty work.

Now I will start by giving you what IS an actual goddamn case.
Ah, yes, your case on me. Some LAMIST shit, some arrogance, some threatening, some loaded words, some opportunism at my lack to present a full case on you, and then a somewhat legitimate claim for my reads (or should I say YOUR reads). This is shit. If this qualifies as a case by your standards, you make it seem very easy. Give me the well-thought reasons you speak of now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7599 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You will find other reasons sprinkled in my ISO.

Now I am honoring my townread's request and not arguing with you merely pointing to what I have said before. Now I suggest you do the same so Pine can post and see what he needs to respond to. But boy is it hard not to continue to rip you a new one.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”