BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1916, pisskop wrote:ewww.

what gave you the idea fire was waffling?
The fact that he was waffling and explicitly stated that Nos doesn't tend to AtE as scum? Then when a post came about that I could actually feel emotion coming at me through the fucking screen you hammered while stating that you were trusting in Fire, without having given him a chance to unvote if he read that post the same way I did.

~Ruko
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

I didnt see any waffle. perhaps we let fire check in before we write a smooth narration out
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

fos: batoru
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

when the rest of us have no clear direction, this one beacon/paragon of towniness has just the right words for you?

bullshit. If dunn wasnt caught redhanded youd be trying to string me up instead of listening to my reads
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1895, drealmerz7 wrote:reading emotion is a strongpoint of mine, but it becomes stronger and more accurate (most often, I can be very good with ppl I've never played with before too, it just depends on their behavior) the more I develop a meta on someone as well - I am very curious to see how all of this goes, that is for sure
Do you have any examples of you correctly reading emotion as town I can read?

~Ruko
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1926, pisskop wrote:I didnt see any waffle. perhaps we let fire check in before we write a smooth narration out
There was waffle in his actual vote, and prior to that he was clearly choosing Dunnstral over Nos.

But yeah, ok. I'm pretty confident Fire isn't fucking blind and would have switched votes there, too. So we'll see.

~Ruko
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think AJ was on the right trail with you.

By the way, I gave dunn his curse back, so lets not go nuts with the wagon. We talked last ngiht and I decided that the wifom of handing the curse wasnt worth it.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1928, pisskop wrote:when the rest of us have no clear direction, this one beacon/paragon of towniness has just the right words for you?

bullshit. If dunn wasnt caught redhanded youd be trying to string me up instead of listening to my reads
I have no idea what you're saying here. Rephrase?

~Ruko
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1931, pisskop wrote:We talked last ngiht and I decided that the wifom of handing the curse wasnt worth it.
I don't follow here either.

Who did you talk with? What wifom?

~Ruko
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Claim RB dunn.

VOTE: Dunn
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I mean I guess it doesn't matter since one was lying scum regardless but that's the NK that didn't go through.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by BATORU »

Spell or ability?

~Ruko
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1935, Aj The Epic wrote:doesn't matter
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

I like subtle fish though.

Batoru has a response for everything. Im willing to believe they bussed Dun yesterday so they could push people who voted nos today.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by BATORU »

Except I'm not. I'm questioning your intentions with the hammer when you were hiding behind two other people to do it, one of which hadn't weighed in after Nosferatu's AtE post that I'm pretty sure would have read it the same as I did. I'm questioning drealmerz on whether he was just using his "good at reading emotion" thing as an excuse to stay on the Nos wagon.

And it does matter. Because if someone is going to cc then we need that information first, not after. As the situation with Nos ended up showing. He's already claimed the use of the ability, I'm asking for specifics.

~Ruko
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by BATORU »

Also, Sick, I hope you're town <3

~Ruko
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

Show us me hiding batoru.

go on.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because I can show you having a smooth response, I can weave a story of you bussing your buddy.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1909, pisskop wrote:okay.

Im going to trust fire and my neighbor SOI on this nos :(

Please be scum
The next post from you was the vote on Nos.

And yes, you can weave a story, and that's all it'd be. Anyone can weave a story, but that doesn't make every story true. Why are you trying to force a narrative instead of helping me sort you?

~Ruko
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1928, pisskop wrote:bullshit. If dunn wasnt caught redhanded youd be trying to string me up instead of listening to my reads
What kind of line is this? This is such an elaborate way to word "I think you're scum." Saying "you'd be pushing for my lynch instead of listening to my reads" can't possibly be a
reason
to suspect us because you can't possibly know that without thinking we're scum
first.
And what's to say that would be true? Even if we were scum, wouldn't we be focusing on looking like town? Being hyperdefensive and omgusing at the slightest of proddings doesn't make me want to listen to your reads.

What's wrong with coming out of the gates with a vote? If people want to claim they can claim. Are you saying we're trying to eliminate content by voting confirmed scum when there's almost no claim that could influence today's lynch?

The nosferatu thing -- the post was towny in a way that Ru thought would be highly unlikely to be forced and i didn't disagree (the thing that gave me hesitation was the nature of dunn's claim). It's not like we had never fluctuated before. Reads are different.

-tama
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lol.

Thats not hiding.

Youve literally taken one post out of context and tried to 'weave' a story.

You dont need help 'sorting' anyone. You already know peoples alignments.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1944, BATORU wrote:
In post 1928, pisskop wrote:bullshit. If dunn wasnt caught redhanded youd be trying to string me up instead of listening to my reads
What kind of line is this? This is such an elaborate way to word "I think you're scum." Saying "you'd be pushing for my lynch instead of listening to my reads" can't possibly be a
reason
to suspect us because you can't possibly know that without thinking we're scum
first.
And what's to say that would be true? Even if we were scum, wouldn't we be focusing on looking like town? Being hyperdefensive and omgusing at the slightest of proddings doesn't make me want to listen to your reads.

What's wrong with coming out of the gates with a vote? If people want to claim they can claim. Are you saying we're trying to eliminate content by voting confirmed scum when there's almost no claim that could influence today's lynch?

The nosferatu thing -- the post was towny in a way that Ru thought would be highly unlikely to be forced and i didn't disagree (the thing that gave me hesitation was the nature of dunn's claim). It's not like we had never fluctuated before. Reads are different.

-tama
"reads are different"

You are a hydra, and its your responsibility to not clutter the game with your disorganized trash. youre trying to hide behind it.

"too towny to be scum" is a shit reason to claim to scumread a now-caught scum, and you have the audacity to claim that the hammerer is scummy after your AtE copout read?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

I suspect we'd find an ISO of vague waffly feels if we isoed bat.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by BATORU »

someone asks you a question and suddenly you're singling them out for completely different reasons and you talk like you're
convinced
we're scum. I don't mean to be harsh but if you're town this is legit infuriating and making it really hard to read you as such.

predit: you keep talking like we're the confscum, yet I don't see how your reasons are substantial enough to cause that kind of conviction.

predit: It wasn't my read. It was Ru's. And Ru was right. It was
how
it was towny that made it different. I had my doubts. I don't see how that's an answer to my post. Yeah, maybe I should stop cluttering the thread. Yeah, our slot's probably pretty waffly. Because, unlike what you seem so certain of, we don't know scum, and i'm learning from this game i'm a terrible hydra partner on top of being a waffly player.

-tama
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yea. Thats how I hunt, and how I roll.

Its good to see you getting so
defensive
now that the evidence is piling up

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”