BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1947, pisskop wrote:I suspect we'd find an ISO of vague waffly feels if we isoed bat.
Again, you just suddenly started pushing the narrative that we're definitely scum when ruko
asked you a question
for the sake of
sorting
you and voted confirmed scum.

Voting the person we know we're lynching today shouldn't be AI. If anything
waiting
to vote would be scummy to me had you not explained reasons for it just now.

WTF kinda push is this? If you're town, legit, what the fuck are you thinking? You haven't isoed us. You "suspect" you'd find indecision and "vagueness" which, hey, maybe, since most of the specific stuff has been said in our hydra chat. I do not recall you pushing anything like this before.

Predit: the problem is THERE IS NO EVIDENCE. You're just pushing utter confidence on nothing and I don't understand you. I don't even remember you scumreading us before now.
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by BATORU »

-tama.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

what was said was not:

-Town doesnt do that
-Why would town do that
-This isnt a town mindset

It was -if you are town this [FEELS]-.

It wa worded in the most irritatingly neutral way of pushing a negative.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1946, pisskop wrote:"too towny to be scum" is a shit reason to claim to scumread a now-caught scum, and you have the audacity to claim that the hammerer is scummy after your AtE copout read?
What? We never said that. Not once.

In fact, I explicitly
wasn't
scumreading Dunnstral. The thing is that I could not under any circumstances see Nos making that post as scum. It was too real. It was too raw. That was genuine self reflection and I've felt that before. He didn't have anything to self reflect
on
if he were scum, because he would have done his best and gotten fucked over by a good night action choice from town!Dunn and good crumbs. He was reflecting because he was town.

The action of hammering a townread while giving "credit" to Sick and Fire without Fire having weighed in after that post is scummy. I was waiting for him to come back and give his judgement of it and you took that away.

~Ruko
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by BATORU »

i mean honestly I'm waiting for you to out it as a reaction test but in the meantime i'm treating it as genuine.

predit: I word things how i feel. maybe it's a negative; that's what i'm trying to determine now.

-tama
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

You did.

You said "sorry bro, but NOSs ate was super-fucking town and I am now more inclined to vote you"

You didnt have to claim to scumread dunn. you said it all buy avoiding that statement.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Aye what Ive got from our talk is that your being slippery and unconfrontational. I guess being scum will do that hunh
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

....it was bad AtE... There was nothing real nor raw about it.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1955, pisskop wrote:You did.

You said "sorry bro, but NOSs ate was super-fucking town and I am now more inclined to vote you"

You didnt have to claim to scumread dunn. you said it all buy avoiding that statement.
Why would we avoid that statement as scum? Wouldn't we want to be
more
vocal about it, since it would be our partner? Just because something irritates you doesn't make it scum.

neither of us scumread dunn specifically. It was a matter of who we were townreading less. At least for me.

-tama
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1956, pisskop wrote:Aye what Ive got from our talk is that your being slippery and unconfrontational. I guess being scum will do that hunh
I don't think i was being non-confrontational. Both of us were responding to everything you said and not avoiding the issue. I don't feel like you're doing that, but whatever. I also actively went back to take out a couple words in one post just because i don't
want
to be unnecessarily rude. It's not because of my alignment.

If you think we were buddying you're crazy.
In post 1957, Aj The Epic wrote:....it was bad AtE... There was nothing real nor raw about it.
well he flipped town.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by BATORU »

-tama
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

it doesn't change that the AtE was forced.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1955, pisskop wrote:You did.

I think you're confbiasing. I can see why you could read it that way if you are, but wouldn't I just apologize to him in the scum thread if that were the case? Why do it in thread?
In post 1956, pisskop wrote:Aye what Ive got from our talk is that your being slippery and unconfrontational. I guess being scum will do that hunh
Unconfrontational would be asking Fire what he thought instead of butting heads with you :/ I don't know. Fire thought you were town, and I was honestly just waiting for him to come back to help me make the case for that post from Nos being genuine as I thought he would also see it, so I might be having a kneejerk reaction, sorry. I know a hammer on its own isn't scum indicative, I just wish I'd had the chance to talk over the AtE post with the person I trusted most before the hammer dropped.

I'll wait for someone who knows you better to weigh in on whether that's even AI for you. At this stage I have so few people I actually trust right now.

~Ruko
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill calm my jets. We need to hear from fire/nos/btd
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by BATORU »

Like, we're reacting to everything you say, while you're giving aloof one-liners and ignoring largely what has been posted to address things. Your points have seemed highly insubstantial to me.

I find that pretty frustrating. Hence I said it was a reaction test. If it is please say so because it influences my read on you.

predit: So you're saying that, as town, Nosferatu forced everything there the same way as if he were scum? You think that's more likely than just
you misreading it
?

-tama
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1961, Aj The Epic wrote:it doesn't change that the AtE was forced.
Not from how I read it. I'd just come off reading Nosferatu's ISO in the game that Fire linked where they were scum together. I didn't see anything like that there, which lent credence to Fire's initial read of Nos here.

~Ruko
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1923, pisskop wrote: I telling you to hold you weiner long enough to let people come out if they want to.
I didn't hammer anyone
In post 1924, pisskop wrote:Out the gates -> bam obvious vote plus laying suspicion down.

thats scummy yo
where did I lay suspicion down? how is obvious vote scummy?

gotta catch up more later

lynch the scum pls
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Everyone unvote, we are not rushing this day.
I am very disappointed in myself for compromising yesterday.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 1916, pisskop wrote:ewww.

what gave you the idea fire was waffling?
I said multiple times throughout the day actually that I thought it was Dunnstral over Nosferatu.
I just decided to give into the leading wagon since I thought there might be a good chance I was wrong.

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Spoiler: My posts yesterday
In post 1848, Fire Assassin wrote:Time to ignore my own brain for a bit.
VOTE: Nosferatu

Not the end of the world if this ends up a mislynch.
Although if it is i can't claim i am better than anyone for avoiding being on the Sondam wagon.
In post 1829, Fire Assassin wrote:I am so deeply confirmation biasing myself that I honestly wish I had a hydra partner to tell me to shut the fuck up and take a break from game so i can regain perspective later.
You have no idea how much I believe my mind is twisting stuff to support my read.

cause honestly, I don't see anything outright scummy from dunnstral.
Nothing.

He just doesn't seem as town to me as Nosferatu.
In post 1827, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1824, Not Chara wrote:Nos is pulling the 'haha, you're so stupid, i can't believe you'd think this' performance, but it doesn't feel like he's really laughing.
yeah he isn't laughing.
He is angry and posting a lot of sarcasm mixed with passive aggressive attitude.

Its not really meant to be humorous from what I see, its trying to get the point across that you are ridiculous.
In post 1825, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1823, BATORU wrote:@Fire what game is the scum game with Nos you were talking about?

~Ruko
It was this gamee:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=68191

Basically nosferatu lurked, provided surface thoughts to the game, did a bit of bussing, and somewhat ignored people pushing on him.
In post 1701, Fire Assassin wrote:This really feels like nosferatu is going to be flipping town.
I really starting to think Dunnstral was making an example of a role and used watcher and got lucky, as in it just so happened he claimed watcher later.
Is that insane? Maybe, but it feels more likely than Nos being scum at the moment.
In post 1771, Fire Assassin wrote:@Dunn the most compelling crumb was the one with watcher in it. Everything else could be open ended to be left to complete interpretation.
You saying you have more power in other words can mean anything. Just because you said it doesn't make it so. I often leave a lot of ambiguity in my powers as scum so as to go back to it later for affirmation to players or ignore it and say i was baiting a kill or something.
In post 1773, Fire Assassin wrote:@Batoru I read Nosferatu as town due to this latest batch of posts, I don't think Nosferatu is good at doing the whole AtE as scum, and I don't think I have seen him do it quite frankly. The only thing that kind of makes me think its fake was you pointing out to him the reaction to a cc in a different game was much different, so he may be just trying to up the emotion for it to seem more "real" but again, I don't think thats likely.

I read Nos as town day 1 by how he played, activity and presence and thoughts.
I compared this game to a game where I had him as a scummate and it didn't match up.

I don't know how pisskop thought i was really favoring nosferatu if you just read my posts, I never call dunnstral town and the only thing that i thought gave him any merit was his watcher crumb which i also claimed was possibly just dumb luck.

I mean my vote on nosferatu was me saying " i am ignoring all my previous reasoning" because i felt i was conf biasing myself so hard. Turned out I was right originally but town wasn't going that way.

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

):
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 1934, Aj The Epic wrote:Claim RB dunn.

VOTE: Dunn
WHY DID YOU CLAIM THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?

BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by BATORU »

UNVOTE:
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

We have confirms on Dunn being scum, so I want to VCA today.
I want nobody to claim anything.

If we can get dunn doing associations that would be great, but unlikely since he is probably going to just troll or not participate.

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

It was a spell. Scum already know how they got targeted, because Dunn holds the spell.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”