Trial of the Evoker: The Corrupted

Forum for old private topics
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Sorry, I know I'm not super into strategy. Also if Jaereed didn't already tell you, Mana Shield is supposed to only work at night, so you definitely wanna use that on us when we use arcane theft
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Fire TRs us both though, he's acting as a buffer against our lynches. BTD is friendly neighbour (maybe also mason?) so it'll be handy to have his flip to know if NC is mason or not. We also know NC is a PR, so that's two kills we need to get done. I suspect Fire is just a VT and killing off his top scumread should finish crushing his morale.

As his friend I want to release him from his torment but I don't think it's the best strategic move?

Mana guard only works at night I think, and Arcane Theft is during the day. To use Arcane Theft we'd need to not get spells during the night, so we'd have to be mana guarded. I'm just not sure whether we should be tonight or not.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

leadership roles..
we can kill btd whenever we feel like it
and teh wifoms.

plus its more fun to let him live
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

btd is self-clearable

meaning he xanf do any more damage than whats been done.

hes bee. a minor player thus far, and i have a solid hood whim.

killing him now would rid of us a single harmless towny who will do our bidding tomorrow. and do it quietly
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

finally, i fished his role in fucking thread. kind of a good damning thing
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by JaeReed »

what about killing NC then? Claimed PR at least.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

well i wanted them yesterday because of {social ramification}

today i want, even need or benefit from, somebody scumreading me and pushing me.

its that balance that keeps me golden ass cum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

err dark mahic thread confirms for phallicy
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Impoetic »

OK. I'd like you to mana guard us tonight but if you have a preference go with that. I'd personally rather kill AJ (who roleblocked dunnstral and is near-clear for it) at least if you're known for wifom like this, but again, i'm not super acquainted with strategy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

fire has earned his nk. :(

well aj townreads us andprovides tension to town but if you dislike killing fire i can happily compromise on aj
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Impoetic »

oh shit wait apparently dunn said not to kill AJ
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Impoetic »

yeah let's just kill fire.

I wanna use the arcane theft today, hence asking for mana guard. Any idea who we should go for? Whoever it is is someone we might wanna kill the night after, hence me asking now

Wouldn't wanna use it on someone who gets lynched because they'd likely not get abilities we want? is the idea i had anyway... :s

i probably shouldn't participate in strategy at all atm, lol.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

:(

ur doing fine. i could never give so much effort into town posting like you two

piss uses mana prot. on just impoetic, not jae
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Hey! And I was gonna say I liked your phallic joke!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

pk mana prots jaereed too.

@mod, tell fire i want my poem by the time we win
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

<3 thanks pk, you're the bestest <3

Strategy talk. If we can get a drealmerz mislynch tomorrow we'll end up in mylo if all kills go through.

drealmerz7 - mislynchable to my knowledge
Aj The Epic - hard to lynch due to roleblocking dunn and stopping kill
BTD6_Maker - self clearable, conftown
pisskop - scum buddy
Sickofit1138 - obvtown
Not Chara - claimed PR
Prism - mislynchable
BATORU - us

Tomorrow we're hopefully going into 8 people alive.
drealmerz, us, pk, nc, prism, sick, btd, aj

mislynch drealmerz, nightkill nc after using arcane theft on it, we'll end up in mylo.
6 people alive, 2 scum. 4 to lynch.
likely no lynch
kill btd
5 alive, 2 scum. 3 to lynch.
lynch prism? (he looks really bad with the vca)

If all goes according to plan. If people start getting paranoid of aj we can swing it that way instead.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

were doing good.

dunn played to the town well, and his death was more misfortunate and my fault for letting notbat make the kill
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

huh? wouldn't have mattered who made the kill there. Dunn making it was better because he had that crumb.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

us missing the nightkill last night was kinda unfortunate but I don't think it turned out bad in the end.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

i sometimes dont read or remember things.

spec in a lowkey game.like this.

i blame the boozing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:04 am

Post by pisskop »

mmmmm...

delicious.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Fire kill best kill
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:05 am

Post by pisskop »

and ftr, I didnt want fire dead because 'frame'. If anything a reason to not kill fire was him cooling off to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Killing people to frame somebody is at best a secondary or tertiary reason. its weaker.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:16 am

Post by JaeReed »

Yeah and tbh Fire is probably glad he's out of the game lol.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”