pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

If you ever role FV ad are not compulsive its slightly anti-town to use it
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by BATORU »

So I was in the middle of a response to drealmerz when the thread got locked and meh, not sure it's even relevant rn but I decided to finish up and post it anyway.

Spoiler:
In post 2040, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2039, BATORU wrote:
In post 2006, BATORU wrote:
In post 2000, drealmerz7 wrote:the vca seemed to be more clearing of BAT than anything though
Um, how? I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're meaning here.

~Ruko
Not sure whether you saw that, drealmerz.

~Ru
thanks

I think I might have and forgotten - it's because you're green in the lists (kidding)

hmmm, actually I've changed my analysis (thanks) because looking at it now it seems pretty damning of you, hahha - like you wanted it to look good for you, and to me that looks fishy

Nos is pushing the Sondam wagon while you are on Nos and you stay on Nos a while while ppls are trying to grow that sondam wagon alllll fuggin Day (scum like long D1s)

you unvote and stay off wagons until you join the GE wagon, the counterwagon to sondam - then hammer sondam after enough goes on and we're down to it

scum probably wouldn't mind sondam staying in the game honestly, so probably only 1 on it, 2 if you are scumhammerer

D2 you help momentum buildon the Nos wagon (me and dunn begin, then you bring it heat) - then you get off and stay off, and it builds, and then are voting WITH nos on the Dunn wagon, far away from the Nos wagon, like you know it's going to flip green

*shrug*

I'd have to go back and look, do you remember when you stopped SRing Nos?
Had myself in the green to help me do my own analysis. Not sure if that's what you were referring to here with making myself look good?

I wanted our vote on pisskop most of early D1, but Tama found his tone townie. I liked him a lot more later when he started actually doing things, and disliked the Gamma push against him and the jump on a scumslip of Dunnstral's (which I guess in retrospect actually
was
a scumslip). In my experience, people who tend to push on things as slips when they aren't necessarily tend to be scum, which was a lot of the basis for my Gamma push, along with knowing that gerry tends to drop off the face of the planet whenever he's town because he prefers scum, and Maria's scum play to date has failed to impress me.

Gamma wagon felt pretty much non-existent when I tried to push it as the counter to Sondam, it was kinda dying out. I was making a last push because having played with both heads of that hydra both on and off-site I wasn't confident in a scumflip there where I was confident in one from Gamma. Yup, I hammered Sondam in the end. With 5 minutes left to us having a no lynch. No lynching D1 is really bad for town, because we're handing the flow of early game information to scum. I'd rather hammer a townread and pray to Xova I'm wrong.

The Nos vote was our mutual compromise as he was my 2nd highest scumread, and Tama's 2nd highest (her strongest was ironstove but I was townreading him for the "lynch me then lynch Frozen" thing). Vote didn't move because Nos didn't really
do
anything. I'm pretty sure I explained a lot of that D2 as well during the 1v1 when trying to sort with Fire why he was townreading Nos & my reasons for scumreading him. Unvoted D1 when Nos gave something I could actually class as content, and I realized I was tunneling so I wanted to do a reread, then family issues came up and I had to V/LA a bit. Tama didn't want to vote without us both being on board, so she waited. When I came back it was read the past 30 pages and choose a lynch.

D2 I got off the Nos wagon because I disliked yours and NC's jump on, and one of my strongest TRs who has played with Nos before wasn't certain of him being scum. I wanted to talk to him and figure shit out. I reviewed the game I asked him to link where he said Nos doesn't have the emotional range as scum and found he was right when Nos made that AtE post. If you're asking where I stopped null/scum reading him and started TRing him, that's where.

~Ruko
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 2075, pisskop wrote:If you ever role FV ad are not compulsive its slightly anti-town to use it
So why wouldn't you be trying to send it to whoever might be the nightkill to get rid of it? Or did you mean that's what the pingers should be aiming to do?

~Ruko
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you want a fucking case? :

< 30 posts going into D4 =

scum lurker
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 2028, drealmerz7 wrote:of course, personality-through-meta-reading is a strength of mine
If this is true, then why didn't you dive that Nos game that Fire linked for me when I was trying to do the same?
Why haven't you done a dive on any of BTD's games to know his low activity is merely indicative of BTD still being in control of his own account?

I feel like there's a clear disparity between what you're saying and how you're acting.

~Ruko
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't read previous games.

If someone thinks something is relevant they can tell me about it. I'm not going to go dig shit up.

I don't have a major awesome hard case on BTD6, because there isn't much content to make one

he's my top SR - agree with it, don't, but don't start viewing me scum because my vote is on a player I think is scum but I don't makea better case for it, that's just lame - read his iso, look at his interactions and associations, and judge for yoself
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

if you think I'm wrong, tell me why

if you think somenoe else is more likely scum, make a case, I'll listen
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 2067, Not Chara wrote:right, Aj wasn't pinged before his reveal that the redirect ability was a lie, so it doesn't matter.

pedit: right, thanks.
I believe AJ did say that Gamma pinged him?
There was also another ping floating around though I think.

~Ruko
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 2081, drealmerz7 wrote:if you think I'm wrong, tell me why

if you think somenoe else is more likely scum, make a case, I'll listen
Why would scum!BTD admit to doccing Dunnstral?
Why would scum!BTD, with daychat with Dunnstral available, then try to ask Dunn who he used the spell on
only to have Dunnstral not respond
?

The italics is the important bit there. If it were a calculated move by the scumteam then you'd have Dunn clear/condemn someone with his response. He didn't.

~Ruko
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

because BTD6 isn't so slick
?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

or worse, he's one of those ppl who thinks he does clever things and they are derps
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 2077, BATORU wrote:
In post 2075, pisskop wrote:If you ever role FV ad are not compulsive its slightly anti-town to use it
So why wouldn't you be trying to send it to whoever might be the nightkill to get rid of it? Or did you mean that's what the pingers should be aiming to do?

~Ruko
OH NVM I JUST REALIZED it's because it messes with any potential investigate results

god I'm dumb.

~Ruko
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by BATORU »

@drealmerz the way I see it so far is your case is basically "Fire died suspecting BTD and BTD doesn't post often"

is there more to it than that?
drealmerz7 wrote:or worse, he's one of those ppl who thinks he does clever things and they are derps
I mean... that's how I viewed it from a town!BTD perspective trying to get confscum to slip up... They would have had a whole night phase to discuss what they were going to do when the next day started, so the move to try to "trick" Dunnstral is really weird if you're looking at it from a scum pov there. It requires a lot of jumping through hoops.

~Ruko
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2059, Not Chara wrote:quick clarification: was Aj ever pinged with alert?

tonally, BTD feels like scum here. but he hasn't said anything i disagree with, and apparently i'm bad at tone.
Yes, the slot was pinged the night before I replaced in. Sadly, the second ping that SHOULD'VE been sent to me last night was not. Imo that's a pretty scummy move, to keep that floating around where I could just secure and stop it.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2071, BATORU wrote:
In post 2059, Not Chara wrote:tonally, BTD feels like scum here.
Explain this? You were against pushing BTD early D1, and this is a weird flip from that.

~Ruko
what does BTD's tone from today have to do with an
early day 1 read
? i'm saying he sounds like scum to me. i wouldn't push him for it.
In post 2088, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 2059, Not Chara wrote:quick clarification: was Aj ever pinged with alert?

tonally, BTD feels like scum here. but he hasn't said anything i disagree with, and apparently i'm bad at tone.
Yes, the slot was pinged the night before I replaced in. Sadly, the second ping that SHOULD'VE been sent to me last night was not. Imo that's a pretty scummy move, to keep that floating around where I could just secure and stop it.
ah, thanks for the clarification. do we know who had the last ping? i want to know why they selected me instead of you, because you definitely claimed non-compulsive.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Not Chara »

pisskop, drealmerz: is it possible for both of you to claim the number of spells you currently have?

i don't think BTD's play makes sense from a scum perspective either. rolling it all up into a 'BTD made several dumb plays' package doesn't sit right with me.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Not Chara »

the above question wouldn't count the 'vote' spell, obviously.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Pisskop knows who holds it, he mentioned having sent one out yesterday.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 2089, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2071, BATORU wrote:
In post 2059, Not Chara wrote:tonally, BTD feels like scum here.
Explain this? You were against pushing BTD early D1, and this is a weird flip from that.

~Ruko
what does BTD's tone from today have to do with an
early day 1 read
? i'm saying he sounds like scum to me. i wouldn't push him for it.
I'm not sure you actually want me to answer that.

~Ruko
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

what does that mean?

if you're scumreading me, then you should answer if it would further that.
if you're not scumreading me and it's just something i don't understand, then consider me flummoxed.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

piss has zero spells atm. why?

also i dont know who has the hood rn. ehoever btd gave it to
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

i have a suspicion who has it, but thats just a hunch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

byd is town. imo
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2097, pisskop wrote:byd is town. imo
do you have a good reason to think so?

and i'll answer why when i've decided what to do this game day.
really, i'd like everyone to claim their number of spells, but i don't want to give scum a roleblock/kill target, so it would just be a bad idea. i asked you two specifically because you're not townreads. i've been trying to think of a better way to use the information i have now, but i'm coming up blank. i'm considering outing it entirely and seeing what everyone thinks is the best course of action.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 2094, Not Chara wrote:what does that mean?

if you're scumreading me, then you should answer if it would further that.
if you're not scumreading me and it's just something i don't understand, then consider me flummoxed.
I don't even know anymore all my reads might be even more fucked than I thought. I thought your early d1 read was more than an early d1 read.

~Ruko

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”