Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7850 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7847, MathBlade wrote: That is why those two posts confuse me so. It can't be both an ability and not one. Either there is or is not a new faction.
there's literally no doubt it was a Gaster ability. just because it was a Gaster ability doesn't mean that ability was to create a new faction, necessarily. and whether Maxous was even aware of the full extent of it is also up in the air.

again: why is a perceived illogical argument grounds for voting me? where's the scum motivation?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7851 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7849, Accountant wrote:Or yknow

It could be the mod trolling

Since it's a bastard game
In post 7848, Not Chara wrote:it could be a part of the ability meant to mess with us, like the 1000 day deadline.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7852 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7850, Not Chara wrote:
In post 7847, MathBlade wrote: That is why those two posts confuse me so. It can't be both an ability and not one. Either there is or is not a new faction.
there's literally no doubt it was a Gaster ability. just because it was a Gaster ability doesn't mean that ability was to create a new faction, necessarily. and whether Maxous was even aware of the full extent of it is also up in the air.

again: why is a perceived illogical argument grounds for voting me? where's the scum motivation?
Accountant while I mentioned trolling as a possibility, both sides have to be analyzed.

It isn't the motivation that is the question. Scum do things that don't always have a motivation. It is more of a townie mindset and I don't see how a townie writes those posts.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7853 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7850, Not Chara wrote:there's literally no doubt it was a Gaster ability.
? Did mod confirm it?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #7854 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 7808, Accountant wrote:VOTE: not chara

pine have you produced any content beyond asking us to lynch the mod
I have been trying and failing to catch up prior to now. I am now keeping up since daystart, though I never really finished catching up on D5. The past is the past, and I'm assessing people on their actions at present, rather than the hidebound arguments past.

I kind of feel like discussing the Maxous issue without doing anything is useless. I'm kind of feeling a Mathblade lynch - everything I've seen has featured them stifling contrary discussion, which is why this thread is a barren wasteland of anything other than a couple of people running their mouths.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7855 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7852, MathBlade wrote:It is more of a townie mindset and I don't see how a townie writes those posts.
why?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7856 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7853, Accountant wrote:
In post 7850, Not Chara wrote:there's literally no doubt it was a Gaster ability.
? Did mod confirm it?
no. but the alternative to it being caused by Gaster is that Skullduggery decided to do a bunch of strange Gasterish things after the Day 5 lynch and we just
happened
to lynch Gaster at the same time.

do you have an alternate explanation for it not being a passive (or even active, i'd allow for) Gaster ability?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7857 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7803, Ankamius wrote:
In post 7785, Not Chara wrote:i doubt Maxous decided to try and trick us in death. so far, the Gaster messages have just been related to the Gaster ability activated, and i wouldn't think this latest one would be an exception.
one: Maxous would have been aware if his death created a faction he would win with. i didn't get the sense he was.
um
It is more so that if you were Town I would not be theorizing about someone not receiving a part of their role PM. The bottom sentence suggesting Maxous creating a faction against his will doesn't jive with the top half of the PM. Furthermore you instead then make the vocal point Gaster instead of continually investigating or questioning Narna who immediately voted for you at the start of the day. It is like you aren't trying to interact and investigate but spill as much wine as possible before you believe you would be lynched.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7858 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7854, Pine wrote:
In post 7808, Accountant wrote:VOTE: not chara

pine have you produced any content beyond asking us to lynch the mod
I have been trying and failing to catch up prior to now. I am now keeping up since daystart, though I never really finished catching up on D5. The past is the past, and I'm assessing people on their actions at present, rather than the hidebound arguments past.

I kind of feel like discussing the Maxous issue without doing anything is useless. I'm kind of feeling a Mathblade lynch - everything I've seen has featured them stifling contrary discussion, which is why this thread is a barren wasteland of anything other than a couple of people running their mouths.
On the contrary. I am open to discussion including those that wish to lynch me. I think you are wrong and the fact you push me coinciding with things going on I find no coincidence.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7859 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

My meds are kicking in so I am going to bed. Good night all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7860 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7854, Pine wrote:stifling contrary discussion
show me

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7861 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7857, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore you instead then make the vocal point Gaster instead of continually investigating or questioning Narna who immediately voted for you at the start of the day. It is like you aren't trying to interact and investigate but spill as much wine as possible before you believe you would be lynched.
i asked Narna about his night results. he isn't here right now. how am i supposed to interact with him?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7862 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

SirCakez on N2 who did you visit? I know super random can't find it in my notes here. So if you said it already sorry. Since you claimed roleblock I am assuming you visit people.

Not Chara -- I would be showing a bit more concern if a person who is a claimed psychologist votes you. You just asked for results. Very defeatist to me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7863 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7862, MathBlade wrote:SirCakez on N2 who did you visit? I know super random can't find it in my notes here. So if you said it already sorry. Since you claimed roleblock I am assuming you visit people.

Not Chara -- I would be showing a bit more concern if a person who is a claimed psychologist votes you. You just asked for results. Very defeatist to me
the lack of concern would be because i know he doesn't have a guilty.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7864 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Doesn't make sense. So sleepy. Before faction thing likely 4-5 scums. 13 alive. Some number of lynches away from my/LyLO worry should be there. Instead makes not townie posts. I don't like its posting...

Falling asleep
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7865 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7856, Not Chara wrote:
In post 7853, Accountant wrote:
? Did mod confirm it?
no. but the alternative to it being caused by Gaster is that Skullduggery decided to do a bunch of strange Gasterish things after the Day 5 lynch and we just
happened
to lynch Gaster at the same time.

do you have an alternate explanation for it not being a passive (or even active, i'd allow for) Gaster ability?
why are we discounting the possibility of another role that has weird effects?

Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7866 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:36 am

Post by Narna »

I feel like Not Chara has been handing out townreads, and not pushing anything pretty much all game.

Accountant can't kill.

Math's wine was unprompted and felt bad.

Who did Nahdia jail?

Why am I not in this hood?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7867 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:54 am

Post by Accountant »

1) why can't I kill?
2) when did math bring out the alcohol?
3) because I don't trust you.

What's your result?

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7868 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 7838, Nahdia wrote:I doubt Maxous was directly writing those messages. They were probably just pre-made messages that went off when certain abilities fire. The alternative is that whenever Maxous wanted to use an ability, he also had to literally type out a message he wanted to go along with it. Which is silly.
Ahhhh OK. I thought you meant he was literally not the source of the messages.
I agree they don't look like he wrote them, assuming that Nahdias translations are right....
In post 7841, Nahdia wrote:Iunno, maxous just doesn't seem like the kinda guy who would type the word "delightful". Or be super dramatic with the "MY FACTION." thing.
because of this
In post 7862, MathBlade wrote:SirCakez on N2 who did you visit? I know super random can't find it in my notes here. So if you said it already sorry. Since you claimed roleblock I am assuming you visit people.

Night 2 I visited the Andrius slot
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7869 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:22 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 6, Vote Count #3

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez
(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
MathBlade
(0)
PeregrineV
(0)
Nahdia
(0)
Accountant
(2)
Not Chara -- Narna, MathBlade
(0)
Ankamius
(1)
BigYoshiFan -- Nahdia
(0)
Narna
(0)
Almost50
(0)
Pine
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
SirCakez, Giovanni il Pellegrino, PeregrineV, Not Chara, Ankamius, BigYoshiFan, Almost50, Pine, Creeps20, Accountant

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

Day 6 Will End on Monday, December 26th, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-12-26 21:00:00)

Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7870 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Narna »

In post 7867, Accountant wrote:1) why can't I kill?
2) when did math bring out the alcohol?
3) because I don't trust you.

What's your result?
1) My result from n5
2)
In post 7788, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7781, SirCakez wrote:TBH if there was a culting Math makes sense as a target for it with their thread presence and generally being townread
...First of all

1) I was not universally townread. Scum and one person I townread who I didn't before (Ank) were trying to mislynch me.

2) Even if I was universally townread -- Scum would be planning to use me as a mislynch anyway for the very thing you are suggesting.

Pretty much I know I am lynchbait because of the cult suggestion so I am trying to get out what reads I do have.
However, it's looking pretty prompted while looking at it now. wew
3) But Math trusts me
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7871 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Narna »

I would pick pv for durability and Ank for power if I were culting/picking another scumteam.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7872 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Accountant »

I don't understand. Why does Math trusting you equals an assumption you will be in the neighborhood?

Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7873 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Narna »

It doesn't.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum