Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7875 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7874, Narna wrote:Me being an investigative does though.
No it doesn't. While I trust you IMHO that is not the purpose of a hood. A hood is for town unouted PRs to be able to give results and try to form a masonry as best as you can. Adding you to the hood gains nothing except adding a VT would and you are not widely trusted. While I trust you I think you are a poor hood choice.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7876 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

The reason is because you have to announce your results each day so there is nothing new gained.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7877 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

I also do not control anyone else's slot either or you would have listened to my suggestions last night. *sigh* I am a loud vocal player but I only pushed Maxous so damn hard because he was a confirmed liar. If I find another I will push as hard. Otherwise it is just "I believe this"
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7878 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7353, MathBlade wrote:I understand that is why it is a suggestion.
This is in regards to checking self or Ank from yesterday. Using your logic why did you not check Ank?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7879 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and I am dumb I just realized something.

VOTE: BigYoshiFan

Gotta go to work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #7880 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Accountant »

Why is BYF scum?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7881 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

I need bread before I go to work. Will explain after work. No time now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #7882 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Accountant »

I want to make it a site rule that people can't vote other people without explaining why >.<

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7883 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Narna »

In post 7878, MathBlade wrote:
This is in regards to checking self or Ank from yesterday. Using your logic why did you not check Ank?
I already got confirmation on my sanity, and checking Ank would be fucking stupid. What logic are you talking about?

The slot recruited an outed Shiro into they neighborhood, and scum not knowing who I check can only be a good thing.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7884 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7882, Accountant wrote:I want to make it a site rule that people can't vote other people without explaining why >.<
Read yesterday too. Big wall post.

Gotta run.

Rule sucks otherwise no RVS and games die.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #7885 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Accountant »

bleh okay outside of rvs

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7886 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7883, Narna wrote:
I already got confirmation on my sanity, and checking Ank would be fucking stupid. What logic are you talking about?

The slot recruited an outed Shiro into they neighborhood, and scum not knowing who I check can only be a good thing.
I think that was not a smart recruit.

Ank check not stupid because you said since N2. It would have confirmed something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7887 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Narna »

In post 7886, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7883, Narna wrote:

I think that was not a smart recruit.

Ank check not stupid because
you said since N2. It would have confirmed something.
You lost me, gimme a quote when you have time.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7888 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4238, Narna wrote:Dammit Shiro

I am Gerson - Psychologist

I can investigate a player every night and find out if they have or have had the ability to kill up until that point. So Massive has had no ability to kill as of n2, and therefore he is town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7889 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Not sure why you want me to quote your own words but okay. But that was fast.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7890 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7260, Maxous wrote:N1 - Shiro
N2 - Nahdia
N3 - Not Chara
N4 - Sir Cakez

they're my real targets, I tried blocking Cakez because I thoguht he might be a 'surprise scum'. I would of admitted it but Nahdia says she jailkept me which put me in trouble and I had to lie about it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7891 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Creeps20 »

That was shocking :p

Okay lets not do a sans pun and vote off scum shall we?

VOTE: BigYoshiFan
I think a mass claim is in order.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7892 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 7866, Narna wrote:Who did Nahdia jail?
No one.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7893 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Creeps no that is dumb. Because of lynch on Maxous yesterday MyLO/LyLO is no where near close.

Erm okay then that means scum either shot me or something else stopped it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7894 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Creeps20 »

Now then something I have noticed.

MathBlade immediately said it was a troll. However what if he was part of the new faction and was trying to hide the fact there was one and so therefore was trying to hide the fact this was happening?

VOTE: MathBlade
Also something to consider is that all people could be the mafia now. Regardless of role.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7895 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7893, MathBlade wrote:Creeps no that is dumb. Because of lynch on Maxous yesterday MyLO/LyLO is no where near close.
why are you assuming there are less than five scum?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7896 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7864, MathBlade wrote:Doesn't make sense. So sleepy. Before faction thing likely 4-5 scums. 13 alive. Some number of lynches away from my/LyLO worry should be there. Instead makes not townie posts. I don't like its posting...

Falling asleep
I think 4-5 scum at start of game because when I dipped into moderation on another site the general rule of thumb is takenumber of players and divide by 4 or 5. When I ran 5 scum with 15 a friend politely crucified me and taught me a lot of what I know for balance now.

This makes us no where near MyLO/LyLO and I did not say less than.
22/4 is 5 and change. So 5 + some powers
22/5 is 4 and change. So 4 + lots of powers
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7897 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

Therefore at the start of the game the most likely scenario is Maxous and 4 scum but those scum likely have powers which makes sense due to the seemingly role Madness nature of the game.

@Nahdia Why did you block no one?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7898 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lemme answer your question with a question.

Why would I block anyone?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7899 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7898, Nahdia wrote:Lemme answer your question with a question.

Why would I block anyone?
Because you are a claimed Jailkeeper and we have lost lots of townies and you can save a life by targeting the victim or the killer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”