Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #200) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2726, MortFeld wrote:Yeah I was just saying we don't agree on everything.

Today is Thanksgiving, it's tomorrow when I'll be worried about lurking.
erm... you do know he hasn't posted since day one.. Drone posted after him to give you an idea of how long its been since the last time he posted in this thread. but he has posted else where on the forums today so.. im thinking he is actively avoiding talking. and given that the mod didn't prod when I made him aware its been 4 days since his last post we can also add that he is taking night actions else he would been poked.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #201) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2727, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 2726, MortFeld wrote:Yeah I was just saying we don't agree on everything.

Today is Thanksgiving, it's tomorrow when I'll be worried about lurking.
erm... you do know he hasn't posted since day one.. Drone posted after him to give you an idea of how long its been since the last time he posted in this thread. but he has posted else where on the forums today so.. im thinking he is actively avoiding talking. and given that the mod didn't prod when I made him aware its been 4 days since his last post we can also add that he is taking night actions else he would been poked.
incase your looking, his last post was on page 85 (approx 375 posts ago)
yes
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2731 (isolation #202) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?a ... 9&sr=posts

If you look he has been posting else where though his last post was at 1am so... maybe he isn't around but that wouldn't explain why no posts D2 when he was around and posting then.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (isolation #203) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2730, MortFeld wrote:It says the last time he posted on the forum was yesterday, about 14 hours ago. Which was during night.
he didn't post for the entirety of day two.. his last post was on day 1, there are 4 dead players who have posted after he has which is just bad.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #204) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

True but...
Nero Cain Nov 08, 10:06am Nov 19, 02:21pm 5 days 1 hour 48

Given his last post was nearly a week ago.. and that he submitted night actions (as he would of been proded for inactivity otherwise given that would been over 48 hours) I can only assume that he submitted a nk

Like I would over look no posts today but he also didn't post D2 at all. which wasn't a holiday at all. not even an L/VA notifaction. just poof.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (isolation #205) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

btw that bold this is;
last post on our thread; Nov 19 at 02:21pm 5 days 1 hour ago.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #206) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Well I believed they had some input on the timers. and regardless you was around on D2 and didn't post. But my Red read on you is pure POE your the last possible red after eliminating all others. you prod thing was me pushing to get the game over with when you flip red.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #207) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2746, Nero Cain wrote:I'd love to hear them since I know they are wrong and I'd like the chance to explain why they are wrong. Though TBH, town is so far ahead that my mislynch wouldn't matter much but lynching town is and always will be stupid.
Click my wiki button I update it with all my games so you can read back. though I have yet to be red since returning to the website.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (isolation #208) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2756, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm a VT. Let's not self destruct. Here.

Arc:
Why the hell didn't you stick with the plan? There was no reason for you to jail rb and if you would have simply done what we had asked we would've had a smaller lynch pool for today. You can't even tell us why you somehow thought he was the last scum. We proved you wrong Day 1 and you still doubted us. Unbelievable.

Naomi:
Your push on Nero was awful. Activity is NAI and will continue to be until the end of time. You've also been acting like you're confirmed town lately and that's starting to not sit well with me.

Everyone:
I'm leaning toward lynching RK, jailing Naomi, and cop on one of me/Mort/Nero. If there is still a kill we know it's either Nero/Mort or Shadow.
... No my push of Nero had nothing to do with activity until later. Not sure why you'd spin it that way. My oringal arguement is that Yourself and mort and the power roles are green and out of the 3, both shadow and RK had pushes on them by reds which leaves Nero as the only viable target.

And yes as I am town and am confirmed to myself Im not looking at my self as a possible red
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (isolation #209) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2757, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 2756, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm a VT. Let's not self destruct. Here.

Arc:
Why the hell didn't you stick with the plan? There was no reason for you to jail rb and if you would have simply done what we had asked we would've had a smaller lynch pool for today. You can't even tell us why you somehow thought he was the last scum. We proved you wrong Day 1 and you still doubted us. Unbelievable.

Naomi:
Your push on Nero was awful. Activity is NAI and will continue to be until the end of time. You've also been acting like you're confirmed town lately and that's starting to not sit well with me.

Everyone:
I'm leaning toward lynching RK, jailing Naomi, and cop on one of me/Mort/Nero. If there is still a kill we know it's either Nero/Mort or Shadow.
... No my push of Nero had nothing to do with activity until later. Not sure why you'd spin it that way. My oringal arguement is that Yourself and mort and the power roles are green and out of the 3, both shadow and RK had pushes on them by reds which leaves Nero as the only viable target.

And yes as I am town and am confirmed to myself Im not looking at my self as a possible red
or no shot to confuse your theory.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2760 (isolation #210) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

To explain my Push on nero in full;
there are 9 alive, with 1 red.
RB is confirmed Town by JK (1 green, 8 undecided)
Power roles found red (3 green, 6 Undecided)
I don't see mort or Lil Uzi Vert as red (5 Green, 4 Undecided)
I know im not red (6 Green, 3 undecided)
RK and Shadow had Red flipped players pushing for their lynches (8 green 1 undecided)
1 undecided must be red, Red!Nero

Additional things that support it include that neither flipped red did any major pushing on nero.
That they didn't post much (even if they did post enough not to get a prod)
and they claimed another VT role.

So while POE is my reason for the vote supporting data from the other reds also assist me here.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (isolation #211) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2759, MortFeld wrote:If scum don't shoot and we lynch a townie because of it, isn't that still good for town?
not really puts us on a MYLO rather than a LYLO which puts more power in reds hands imo and adds another element to the last day (making it 3 on 1 instead of 2 on 1, its easier to convince 1 person out of 3 than 1 person out of 2 (This is assuming that when you hit 50% of players it counts not above 50% in which case Mylo is better for us anyway))
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (isolation #212) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2762, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Naomi:
I didn't understand much of your earlier point and only really got the latter part about prods and activity. Thanks for clarifying.

The problem with your theory is that you're assuming that Shadow and RK are town. Drone and Toto if I recall correctly never pushed Shadow but as for the slot overall I would have to double check. Drone made a case for RK but didn't really push it much and awkwardly hopped off to TF if I'm recalling correctly. You're right that neither pushed Nero though but I don't think it's that simple.

As for my theory, yeah scum could choose to no kill but that doesn't really help them in the long run as that's just giving town more time and chances to weed the last scum out.
they didn't but they did push Creeps20 who they replaced.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (isolation #213) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2769, Naomi-Tan wrote:
@Naomi:
I didn't understand much of your earlier point and only really got the latter part about prods and activity. Thanks for clarifying.

The problem with your theory is that you're assuming that Shadow and RK are town. Drone and Toto if I recall correctly never pushed Shadow but as for the slot overall I would have to double check. Drone made a case for RK but didn't really push it much and awkwardly hopped off to TF if I'm recalling correctly. You're right that neither pushed Nero though but I don't think it's that simple.

As for my theory, yeah scum could choose to no kill but that doesn't really help them in the long run as that's just giving town more time and chances to weed the last scum out.
they didn't but they did push Creeps20 who they replaced.
same for misa which RK replaced
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #214) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

@Naomi:

In post 2800, MortFeld wrote:Besides, the gimmick isn't even detracting from gameplay. I'm still trying to find scum the old fashioned way.

Which reminds me, I need to look at LUV again.
What gimick you talking about here?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (isolation #215) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2818, Nero Cain wrote:still not sold on Naomi being town after she basically admitted to pushing a bullshit argument.
You cannot deny your activity was lagging. weather or not it required a poke you still didn't post for the entirety of D2. like when all the dead players posted after your last post. you've done something wrong regardless if it is poke-accepted or not.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (isolation #216) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I was saying you didn't post D2 I can't link to posts you didn't make
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (isolation #217) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Oh thats what he meant yeah he did.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2830 (isolation #218) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2826, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2824, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 2818, Nero Cain wrote:still not sold on Naomi being town after she basically admitted to pushing a bullshit argument.
You cannot deny your activity was lagging. weather or not it required a poke you still didn't post for the entirety of D2. like when all the dead players posted after your last post. you've done something wrong regardless if it is poke-accepted or not.
I wasn't here during d2 and I kinda have to be online to post. Who also claimed that I
WAS
here posting on d2 and Mort asked you to post links, did you ever do that?
I can't quote games that are active.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (isolation #219) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I know on the 22nd you made 4 posts
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (isolation #220) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2576, keyenpeydee wrote:
Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 2.06

[0] Road Kamelot -
[0] ArcAngel9 -
[LYNCH]
Toto - Road Kamelot, Lil Uzi Vert, ArcAngel9, Shadow_step, Mortfeld, Toto,
[0] Nero Cain -
[0] rb -
[0] MortFeld -
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[0] TwoFace -
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[0] ChaosOmega -
[0] Shadow_step -

Not Voting
- Nero Cain, rb, Naomi-Tan, TwoFace,

MOD NOTES:
Day 2 lasted for like 5 minutes. Okay posting the lynch right away.

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day Two will end in
(expired on 2016-12-06 15:40:00)
I can however, post to post game posts XD

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p8539168

This happened after the day went up so you WAS around D2 just not posting
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (isolation #221) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Wait thats the lynch post. and your quote was after it.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (isolation #222) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Wow..
Okay you wasn't around during the time day was up. but you did arrive just after the day ended. >_< still been inactive.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2837 (isolation #223) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

you know what I don't care about the activity thing. It was only to convince the last people to vote for you because I want this game to end and by my POE your the last Red. Regardless of activity and all you've done is focused on my flawed argument that at a glace looks right, which is all I did. because when you go to activity overveiw and see someone on 5 days 1 hour my first thoughts are this is game avoidance. And when I saw a post on the 22nd I was like; yup they was posting else where. the fact that I had to go down to time stamps is a thing that I didn't do because at the time I felt you was red and ignoring the thread and I didn't care and still don't about you because your the last red and I want you flipped and if your not red then Im gonna die tomorrow for railroading so damn hard. and if you convince them to kill me you'll be dead tomorrow as everyone rail roads your ass for flipping a green as a last resort.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (isolation #224) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Basically speaking, you successfully disproved the weakest of my reasons for voting you. The reason I fished for to try and force your lynch to end the game. It was incorrect and I only did half the leg work. But that doesn't stop all my other reasons.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #225) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Im not sure if this'll fly for the rest of town but I'm gonna try it so here is another thing that may prove nero!red or me dumb. So; If you guys was in nero's position. Where you know there is one red left and one of the players focused you HARD, Like unreasonablly hard. Would you think they are

A) A Red Looking to get a kill on a green with reckless abadon that will only kill themselves and end the game if they are red the next day as its not in lylo.
or B) A Green who is convinced they know who the last red is

i feel that A) is not a thing that can really come from a green motive (as thats what nero selected) I think their vote is another red tell...
I'm not sure if you guys agree or if i'm just reaching but whatever. Thats for the world to choose.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (isolation #226) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

On that note. should Nero flip Green. please for the love of god. Jail me and cop me.

Jailing me will stop me being killed, and prevent me taking the kill
Copping me will prove im green.
If the cop dies. the jailer prooves im green.
and my miss guided hardcore push can be put upto being dumb town as in that situation there is 100% no chance of me being a red. (as strong man is dead so can't even break the PR to confirm if I was red strongman) with Cop alone. They might be killed. with jailor alone reds might no kill so you guys lynch me. this is the only way to confirm my alignment without any doubt.

But if nero is red like I think we will win.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (isolation #227) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Shit. Yeah okay thats a not great idea >_<

I just remembered that God farther is a thing.. I hope to god there isn't one in this setup.. as it would make our cop even more ineffective.. but If there is one I feel that we would be fucked.. while my double check system does confirm any green as town. it would also fully confirm a god father as town.. the only hint to them not being that alignment being a no shot result.. I guess you could call that a god farther flag but if it is done that way.. the only way to tell would be to lynch me.. I only bring this up as I am kinda worried that that may be a thing .. okay.. I think I might be a wee bit over sleepy and just typing non-sense.. I need to sleep before I end up saying something REALLY dumb or getting angry.. sorry for spaming the thread this late.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (isolation #228) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Are you saying that Nero focused you hard, and that Nero is "A Red Looking to get a kill on a green with reckless abandon"? Or are you saying that Nero thinks you are A Red Looking to get a kill on a green with reckless abandon?

Im saying that its the latter here, but that view point doesn't line up with it being non-lylo (8 to 1) as if nero does flip green i'm pretty much killed myself and I think from a town perspective that would be kinda obvious. The fact they omgus'd and tried to convince others to lynch me rather than trying to convince me to drop where I'm going seems like a red move.. if you think about his motives for voting me its. They pushed me, and then got my idle times incorrect. Which both seem like kinda weak reasons.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (isolation #229) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Because there not looking for who is green and who is red. just who is a good miss lynch.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (isolation #230) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yes that is my argument.

6.5 Isn't Circular as Nero hasn't tunneled Nearly as hard as I have. I been pushing them so hard that its obvious that Im not it and am convinced more than anything they are red. While there push on me has been limp at best (being an OMGUS and You got timings wrong)
I think the second part of 6 true. I been pushing him all day and if they flip green as im not confirmed the next logical red would be myself.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (isolation #231) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2857, MortFeld wrote:As 6.5 is stated it is circular.

Basically the missing piece is that Nero does believe that you won't be lynched tomorrow. This is obvious based on his voting you instead of RK. As town, he would have no reason to believe this, since you have been pushing him all day. As scum, he has ample reason to believe this. If he dies, the game is over. Therefore, his push of you is definitely scummy.

It is odd that he's not voting RK. His case against you (as it stands) is bad. As either alignment, you'd think he'd get on his counterwagon.

@Nero, Naomi is not getting lynched today. What do you think about RK?
well he did put a bit of shade my way heavily focusing on me getting the prod times wrong. also saying things like; shouldn't a player from a long time ago know this. Which kinda reads to me like he thought that he could turn the entire town on my Position given my Activity.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (isolation #232) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2859, MortFeld wrote:
In post 2858, Naomi-Tan wrote: well he did put a bit of shade my way heavily focusing on me getting the prod times wrong. also saying things like; shouldn't a player from a long time ago know this. Which kinda reads to me like he thought that he could turn the entire town on my Position given my Activity.
Are you saying that Nero does think town will actually lynch you tomorrow if Nero is lynched and flips town? I don't get what this post is responding to.

And why do you characterize this as shade? It seems valid to me. 'Trying to turn town against __' is also a way of framing 'trying to convince town that __ is scum,' which is something both town and scum do.
Just the way they did it. like quoting my experience despite only having less than a handful of games and stuff..

I'm not saying they think green. I'm saying they think red looking to flip tables on me seems more red than green.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2877 (isolation #233) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2876, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2873, MortFeld wrote:
In post 2872, rb wrote:mort who are we voting today?
Probably Nero, if not Nero then RK. Very long ball on Naomi.

I don't think Nero is scum. I can confirm it tomorrow. I can jail keep him tonight.
I anit shifting my vote :I they are either lynched or greens will out vote me.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (isolation #234) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2878, ArcAngel9 wrote:I don't care what you do. You are you village idiot.
So... if im correct.. your VI?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (isolation #235) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yeah my issue with arcs arguement is she gives no reasons other than they are town. with no backup on it :/
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2899 (isolation #236) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

VOTE: RK

There gonna flip town -_-
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2901 (isolation #237) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yeah good call

Jail nero
Cop me.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (isolation #238) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

We're still L-1
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (isolation #239) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Mort, hammer time?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (isolation #240) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Now for the green flip..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (isolation #241) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

#Mod Vote Count
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (isolation #242) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yeah Im ready to vote nero again as soon as arc confirms who she targeted.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #243) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I did try..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2939 (isolation #244) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yeah lynch the jailed target and win.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (isolation #245) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

U_U We jailed the obvious red and no kill happened.. are you gonna suggest we no lynch and jail nero indefinitely till we can cop everyone?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #246) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

This seems like paranoia thats just gonna stretch the game out longer.. we already know nero is the last red lets just flip him and get on with it.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (isolation #247) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

To be fair as there was no NK we are on even numbers right now.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2962 (isolation #248) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

You know what we should do... lets all quote our role pm's bar RB and Mort. as both are confirmed green. we'll all get mod killed by the two confirmed and the one red XD

((you shouldn't really do this but its funny to think about))
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (isolation #249) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I thought chaos said you was copped?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (isolation #250) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

and given there is 1 red left we know it must be the truth. which means currently we have;

2 PR's both that have had effective results in finding and stopping red.
2 Confirmed towns
4 unconfirmed.

MortFeld
Lil Uzi Vert
Naomi-Tan
Shadow_step rep. Creeps20

and if mort was jailed and flipped town it would bring us to 3 unconfirmed.
NK for 2 unconfirmed 3 confirmed 1 red
flip 1 unconfirmed, 3 confirmed 1red
NK 1 unconfirmed, 2 confirmed 1 red

So even if we miss lynch twice we will still have a 50-50 chance without data.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (isolation #251) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

As it stands we will enter Mylo with 2 confirmed, and 2 unconfirmed. not including uses of night actions which could easily put it to 1 unconfirmed 3 confirmed making red the only unconfirmed. :3
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2968 (isolation #252) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

so... what im getting at here is; We've already won. :) Just by PR's Red can't eliminate both PR's without another result. which will give us a 3G to 1R ratio in Mylo. aka. Victory is assured :D
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (isolation #253) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2969, MortFeld wrote:Chaos copped me, yes. Chaos can still be scum, though this would have required a serious gambit not worth considering IMO until LYLO.

Continuing to jail Nero actually has a double purpose. Once Chaos cops everyone he either has to return a guilty result or we know he's scum. Once we lynch the guilty, if they flip town we know Chaos is scum.

We have literally. No. Incentive. Not to no lynch today. Stop being stubborn people and win the game optimally.
yeah but that'll take forever! given the two day down time inbetween.. going for one more cop is another week worth of waiting... and that kinda sucks..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (isolation #254) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Well. if we get in trouble then we can delay. but right now we got 3 lynches before lose. so even if nero isn't red we will still get the time later to look into everyone. The whole Delaying till we win strat is valid but... long and time consuming. It seems like your letting fear control you. sometimes you just gotta trust evidence to do things.. like If you did that idea. it would take us till day 11 to do it. which given the 2 day down time would take us around about a 3 weeks if we did it with zero up time. so realistically its gonna be about a month. Which is really lame. Like.. its really frustrating for me as I worked out the red nero on the last day and its not happened. which is bleuh. I just want this game to resolve.. there is nothing for me to examine right now just getting rid of the obvious final red... I don't like two active games so im frustrated at being prevented moving on.. I just want the last red gone so we can get onto other games.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2982 (isolation #255) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

yes he said he did mort. It also was missed before and I said again it was mort.. so yeah..

VOTE: Nero
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (isolation #256) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Lynch the asshole. the jailor prevented them taking a kill all the reds didn't push them and there lurky as fuck. JUST DO IT >_< I sware to god I'll kill myself if you don't >_< I'm not being held hostage in this game because you think all the reds not pushing them, them not contributing and no kill happening when there blocked isn't enough to go off of. I am not waiting 3 weeks to confirm everyone because your a chicken shit. fuck that. grow some balls and kill the guy the jailor has a positive on. >_<
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (isolation #257) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

We can try the no lose Approch when we're down a player even if we miss lynch it won't be mylo or lylo >_< just kill the guy we got confirms on we can do it the 'carful lets waste 3 weeks way' if they are not green.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (isolation #258) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

The game can be resolves tommorow. or in 3 weeks. All you have to do is kill Nero. If he isn't red then we can wait the 3 weeks for you to slowly confirm EVERYONE we have the chance to end the game with no downside and you wanna delay thats just frustrating as fuck.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (isolation #259) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

[0] ArcAngel9 -
[0] Nero Cain -
[0] rb -
[0] MortFeld - Naomi-Tan, ChaosOmega, Shadow_step
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[0] ChaosOmega - ArcAngel9,
[0] Shadow_step -

Not Voting -Nero Cain, rb, Mortfeld, Lil Uzi Vert,

MOD NOTES: Day Four will end in December 8, 2016. No extensions unless needed.

With 8 Alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day Four will end in 6 days, 11 hours, 20 minutes

Okay mathing it out we don't need you or mort. just arc and RB and we can end
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (isolation #260) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

So without these two (Mortfeld, Lil Uzi Vert,) we need all the greens to vote. or all the greens bar one and a self hammer. which would be nice. So we can move the fuck on and not waste time.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (isolation #261) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

It will because I don't like having 2 games im alive in, it confuses me and makes it hard for me to focus and I can get in trouble for talking about previous games meta without realising it because I don't really think that hard about that stuff. So Your literally holding me hostage, thus why im holding you hostage. I will kill myself if no lynch happens today.

PEDIT: Even If Nero Flips Green We Won't Be In Mylo or Lylo We Have 2 Miss Lynch Chances Before That. We Literally Can Alford to Miss Lynch With No Downsides Bar The Posative Jail Claim Is Clear. JUST DO IT >_< I BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS DONE SINCE D3 JUST DO IT DOOOOO IIIITTTTTTTT >_<
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (isolation #262) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay I'm gonna take a step back and explain why voting nero is more optimal

1) We have a jailor positive on them. So there red.
2) If they are green that is one less person to cop to complete the game
3) as we are not in lylo or mylo it also free's up the jailor to prevent the correct killer killing as at the moment if they are green we are halfling our PR hunting and they can just kill when they wish
4) As we are not in lylo or mylo the result of them being killed and them being green is getting myself back to full production as I conciser other targets.
5) Not sitting here for the 3 weeks it'll take to cop the remaining people.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (isolation #263) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 3000, MortFeld wrote:Explain this more. I'm not getting it.
If nero is green. but we are keeping them jailed. that means the jailor is all locked up. Allowing the Reds to take a free shot at a PR knowing there not gonna be stopped. If today was a reds gambit to frame nero. then Seeing as we are not gonna do it. they will kill someone off. given its an even night. they can shoot Arc today and the cop tomorrow and strip all our Pr's without us being able to contest.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3002 (isolation #264) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 3000, MortFeld wrote:You are willingly playing poorly because you have no patience.
We already lost a town to a ML. one I said would happen but no one would listen. At this situation. 'if you wanna make an omelette you have to break a few eggs'
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #265) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

we have a fuck ton of evidence pointing to a mort!red all we need to do is hammer. Please... just end it..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (isolation #266) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

We can no lynch tomorrow when I won't feel your procrastinating.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (isolation #267) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

huh... I has an idea. something that'll help maybe

Vote: To have nights end as soon as all active abilities have been submitted or two days have past

Join me team! lets speed up the night to have more day :D
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (isolation #268) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I wonder as im about to sleep.. how confusing this would be to a replacement or someone trying to get my green meta.. like.. I skip back and forth between really mad and calm a whole bunch as I get all flustered at once then go away for a few hours and come back calm again.. I'd hate to be someone trying to get a read on me right now as you'd hafta look at time stamps to even get that... sigh..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (isolation #269) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Erm... Okay, Mort. If chaos is red. we'll know as he'll be alive in lylo with everyone else confirmed. K?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3045 (isolation #270) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

alternatively we no lynch tomorrow if nero isn't red and do things your way and prevent a loss. The math still works out if we only lynch once right Mort?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (isolation #271) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Geez... Okay 1 no lynch.. then we can kill right? and flip correctly right?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (isolation #272) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

haha wow.. she didn't even say her target for tonight so we could end XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3061 (isolation #273) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Arc we are waiting to know who you'll target if nero is green to move on with the game. please tell us.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3068 (isolation #274) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yo Dawg, your a Dawg Dawg.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3069 (isolation #275) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Maybe I should just que..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (isolation #276) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

true... but its not officially resolved.. hmm... you think if I asked the mod would allow me to talk about my meta in this game while its active? If I remember correctly It is okay if the mod gives permission
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (isolation #277) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 3073, MortFeld wrote:Are you one of those people who is unhelpful as town so that they can win more often as scum?
I don't think I was unhelpful... Im more active in the early game usually but in this case everything looked (and was on flips) TvT

I said as much like.. I declared Misa V Co TVT
I said the Rb V TF was TVT
I said your push on HS was TVT...

I've been pretty spot on with my calls this game.. And though i'm bad at convincing people I feel that Im pretty good at determining peoples alignments.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3075 (isolation #278) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

When everyone is town fighting town its hard to do much as the reds was hiding and just letting the town fight as I called D1..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3077 (isolation #279) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

yeah normally im more active. but I also got kinda sick which didn't help. But when town is fighting town what can you do :?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3087 (isolation #280) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

yeah we been asking for days and its been said multiple times there town. just tell us who your targeting!
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3098 (isolation #281) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

someone should go out and quote in spoilers every time someone said who chaos targeted (including the first time) then every time we said we are waiitng on arc // want to know who she is targeting and then we should just all post the post stamp in return to her comments until she gives us who she is targeting tonight if nero flips green.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3101 (isolation #282) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

So... Who here plays League of Legends on EUW or NA (Pref EUW) as we got some time to kill I guess we can talk hobbies XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (isolation #283) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 3098, Naomi-Tan wrote:someone should go out and quote in spoilers every time someone said who chaos targeted (including the first time) then every time we said we are waiitng on arc // want to know who she is targeting and then we should just all post the post stamp in return to her comments until she gives us who she is targeting tonight if nero flips green.
Miss rep people I said If
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (isolation #284) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 3102, MortFeld wrote:I used to play League with friends. But I tend to get too stressed doing things I'm not good at, and I am not good at League, so I stopped.
Im pretty casual about it. I like never using the same champ twice and don't do ranked cause the stress is bad and the people are more shouty and mad I like spending time in normal draft where you can get rid of powerful people without the stress of rolecalling. Its one of my hobbies.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (isolation #285) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (isolation #286) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yeah... she literally is holding up everything..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3121 (isolation #287) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

We should not allow ourselves to go to mylo as long as one of the two PR's remain.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (isolation #288) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 3122, MortFeld wrote:
In post 3121, Naomi-Tan wrote:We should not allow ourselves to go to mylo as long as one of the two PR's remain.
We always go into MYLO, technically. We just have to No Lynch at MYLO to win, but we could No Lynch earlier and it's the same thing.
would be a big risk.. I think keeping out of mylo encase one PR lies will allow us to win 100%
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3154 (isolation #289) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:39 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yeah we are just waiting to see Arcs target if red choose to no kill last night to frame nero.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (isolation #290) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay L-1 who wants to hammer.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3169 (isolation #291) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Ignore her. Arguing with her isn't worth it.. trust me.. I know from yesterday where we miss-lynched -_-
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (isolation #292) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

We have her night action. lets just do the thing so we can get on with this -_-
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3171 (isolation #293) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Shadow is right though. given the roles It would be very red leaning without both power roles being green.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (isolation #294) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Mort if you vote now the game can end.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (isolation #295) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Called it D3 >_< That was SO much effort to get town to just END
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #296) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

So much Frustration on my part where I solved the game and no one would help me end I broke multiple times over the last couple days as my frustration hit boiling point Arc was just so hard to work with XD.

It just goes to solve that meta does not solve games alone :D
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (isolation #297) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yes I do has fangs but I only use them sparingly :D
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (isolation #298) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I think I still maintain my reputation as the most transparent townie and most confusing XD If I only was as good at convincing people as I was at reading people I'd win much more games XD I think I called every alignment correctly During N2. and got all the TvT stuff out the way D1 XD I love how Im such a paradox sometimes. like I act and read experienced but dunno basic stuff too XD I signed up for the next mini if people wanna que with me.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (isolation #299) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Aww Your mod thread didn't have your reaction to me calling nero XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3241 (isolation #300) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Least my Red Vs Green Propaganda has spread more :D Lets make our community better one game at a time XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (isolation #301) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Most of my friends know me as cute XD but when I get all flustered I don't watch what I say proper :3
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3253 (isolation #302) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Glad people still wanna play with me ^^ I was kinda mean when I got all frustrated.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3262 (isolation #303) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Im in for that! :)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (isolation #304) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 3267, MortFeld wrote:
In post 3266, keyenpeydee wrote:I recall 2F suspecting you right? Was it shitty reasons? Or?
Good reasons. HS was a good exercise for me at least in 'does objectively scummy things, sounds very very town, is town.'
wouldn't say this is always the case. I think 'subjective analysis with meta support' should be used here. not meta over actions but using it to flavour your read. I feel that I do lots of potentially Red things as town, but fortunately I have a unquine play style that I feel reds would find impossible to handle. Like how do you play entirely open as a red like I do :3

On a side note I have no idea how my red game meta is XD I think next time I'm red It will be an experiance and experimental XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (isolation #305) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Oh true, but some things I do could definately be shewed that way. take my day 1 play. I only saw TvT I said it ws TvT but a smart Red player could easily of pushed that as fence sitting. which I could then eventually work out they was a red and vote them inresponce they could call for an omgus or chainsaw defence. so.. yeah..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3275 (isolation #306) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

So. if D1 someone wanted me dead they could of said things like that and also cite lurking and link meta to my other recent town games where I was more active D1.. Nero for example could of done that route and said that I was the one that came up with the no shot theory so obviously was thinking it and was trying to frame them and also say how I had Skewed the facts to make them look worse while L/VA and also cited that the red players also wasn't pushing me partially hard and at one point she said that if I was red I'd lurk while lurking and a confirmed red agreed.

All in all it would of made me flustered while would made my play look defensive. which would only helped.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3278 (isolation #307) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 3276, MortFeld wrote:It sounds like you're saying your Green meta involves anti-Green play. Seems like less of a 'lol Naomi is so hard to read' and more of something you could work on?
honestly I like my style its more honest and open.. despite the anti-town stuff inherent to it. Most of the time people kinda work out around D2 that I gotta be town based on my actions so.. I feel that it does the job.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3283 (isolation #308) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 3281, MortFeld wrote:
In post 3278, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 3276, MortFeld wrote:It sounds like you're saying your Green meta involves anti-Green play. Seems like less of a 'lol Naomi is so hard to read' and more of something you could work on?
honestly I like my style its more honest and open.. despite the anti-town stuff inherent to it. Most of the time people kinda work out around D2 that I gotta be town based on my actions so.. I feel that it does the job.
It also sets up a pretty reasonable argument that your Red play looks like your Green play, at least until you play enough Red games.
I think if I was doing a red game I just would try to forget who my team is and just post normally I think it probs is the only way to really play given my style XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (isolation #309) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

:3 true but despite my play style so far I havn't had many people who said I'm red for my style and most of the people who declare me red do so cause they don't trust self meta :3 or if I make a dumb mistake XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (isolation #310) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I think Two-face is still getting used to me XD cause sometimes I do backtrack and 180 and that confuses him XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3291 (isolation #311) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

:3 I just play league of legends for my 'fighting game' fix :3 its slower pace and less skill (combo) and more thinking tallent :D
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (isolation #312) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

League is fun.. you just need to play with people around your level. getting your butt wooped isn't but I find there is champions that always appeal. Depending on your play style. those who are more monster huntish like riven where you animation intrupt and stuff and do tons of damage. Im in favour of more slower ranged champions that are either helping my team as supp or being a mid control mage. (or burst mage)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3298 (isolation #313) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I find D1 the most telling day. It gives me the most information out of all the days as reds dunno who are weaker players and players are trying to get a grip on each other the longer D1 goes the easier I find it over all.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (isolation #314) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yeah I understand. I have gut readings before I can ID reds anyway. Im getting pretty good at detecting a miss lynch early on now days. I feel playing for the past 6 months has really uped my game. If I could convince others I'd be feared and adored XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3351 (isolation #315) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 3339, Human Sequencer wrote:This is gold. Keks infinity.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3354 (isolation #316) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I think my shot calls are pretty spot on too XD with only 2 false positives which was resolved pretty swiftly
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”