Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2172, Not Chara wrote:prod dodge, just in case.

Aj: is your comment about Sickofit slot being town because the power was apparently redirected onto them? and only scum would be redirecting and not claiming it, i would assume. or is there something i've missed?
That's part of it. The rest of it is a bit of role specification speculation I have so I'm not really go around and share what I think I've found.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:35 am

Post by pisskop »

soi was town.

hfits is town.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2176, pisskop wrote:soi was town.

hfits is town.
QFT

I'm up to post 950. Phone catch up going slower than I'd like. :neutral:
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

There's actually a lot of interaction between Dunn and Dreamerz that suggest Dunn was trying to set him up for a day 2 lynch.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Prism »

I'm pulling a 180 because I'm a casual anarchist, and because Aj just got me to reread Dunntsral. Not sold on drealm town but it's more likely than BTD6 I agree.

VOTE: BTD6
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:46 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

I do not understand why Prism of all people would be voting me. I am confident Prism is Town butwhy would Prism think I'm scum? Something weird is going on in this game for sure.

I can understand Drealmerz going after me fully (it actually reminds me of my first ever game, where RC did something similar) but not Prism.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:49 am

Post by pisskop »

I think you are town
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2180, BTD6_maker wrote:I do not understand why Prism of all people would be voting me. I am confident Prism is Town butwhy would Prism think I'm scum? Something weird is going on in this game for sure.

I can understand Drealmerz going after me fully (it actually reminds me of my first ever game, where RC did something similar) but not Prism.
this is such a strange post if you're town, BTD.

no one said anything in response to my suggestion to massclaim our 1-shot ability usages. i really doubt that scum aren't aware of the scope of powers town has at this point. unless town has managed a chain of cop innocents that has avoided hitting scum the whole game. if there's something wrong with the plan i'll hear it.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2177, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2176, pisskop wrote:soi was town.

hfits is town.
QFT

I'm up to post 950. Phone catch up going slower than I'd like. :neutral:
i forgot they replaced Wisdom. so yes, that slot has even more reason to be town.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 2182, Not Chara wrote:if there's something wrong with the plan i'll hear it.
That depends on the answer to the following.

You didn't understand Soi's post about loving you. Did you not receive a spell last night?

~Ruko
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2184, BATORU wrote:
In post 2182, Not Chara wrote:if there's something wrong with the plan i'll hear it.
That depends on the answer to the following.

You didn't understand Soi's post about loving you. Did you not receive a spell last night?

~Ruko
oh. no, i'm just really, really oblivious. i don't even understand the point of such an obvious crumb, now that i look at it, because i doubt everyone is as blind to that sort of thing as i am.

and i didn't want to say anything because it would out the fact that i used the spell during the day, but that fact is probably already apparent.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 2171, drealmerz7 wrote:I've answered every single one of those in previous content
Then I'm still not following as clearly as I could be and want you to spell it out to me.

~Ruko
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by BATORU »

Oh, so it wasn't a redirect. That was my main concern since we still don't know if scum have passive abilities like Sondam had (which I read as a UB) like a roleblocker or redirector or something since pk said he was redirected on to soi with the alert thing.
The main thing I think is just to know the target received it.

~Ruko
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2187, BATORU wrote:Oh, so it wasn't a redirect. That was my main concern since we still don't know if scum have passive abilities like Sondam had (which I read as a UB) like a roleblocker or redirector or something since pk said he was redirected on to soi with the alert thing.
The main thing I think is just to know the target received it.

~Ruko
if we had a redirect, the best way to find out would also be to claim abilities.

i knew there'd be a problem somewhere. it's not good for scum to know who has the ability currently, it makes it easy to block. so never mind.
i'm sure it's clear by now, but i did give the loved ability to Dreal this day phase. and i'm sure it can be confirmed what i did with the Alert.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont think we need to massclaim our intended shots.

Why do you? are you hiding a secret power?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

From what Ive tracked, the only roles still floating around are 2 alerts and 1 neighborhood and a loved.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

And Im pretty sure thats it.

but if its not dont say its not. we dont need to masslcaim who we facebook poked.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why do you want to NC?

Youve seemed to have done some repositioning today. whats up?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2192, pisskop wrote:Why do you want to NC?

Youve seemed to have done some repositioning today. whats up?
i wanted to so we could analyze who is using their powers and why. i imagine scum would be using theirs tactically, either to look town or otherwise. but as i said in my last post, it's not a good idea after all.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2190, pisskop wrote:From what Ive tracked, the only roles still floating around are 2 alerts and 1 neighborhood and a loved.
that's all i've heard about too. was the watch really our only investigative?

and to answer you, i do have another spell. i used the loved and the alert already, during this day phase. my re-thinking hasn't had much to do with that, except to help me analyze drealmerz with how he reacted to the loved spell.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Well, we all do love him ...

'tacticfully' Im not sure how you would analyze that with any more success than NKs.

why am I scum? Is it just because I dont give you a pass anymore?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

And, to be clear, you gave the loved to drealz because you wanted to tacticfully assess his reaction?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2195, pisskop wrote:Well, we all do love him ...

'tacticfully' Im not sure how you would analyze that with any more success than NKs.

why am I scum? Is it just because I dont give you a pass anymore?
like i said, i wasn't aware you were giving me a pass until you told me you were. and even then, you haven't been pushing me. not to mention your reasoning for 'no longer giving me a pass' has been entirely explained by BTD. i'm not really sure why you'd come to that conclusion.

i don't have a lot of scumreads right now. but there are plenty of players i'm not interested in pursuing for various reasons. drealmerz no longer feels like scum, and while BTD does, i haven't determined whether he just posts in a way that pings me, or not.
Sickofit slot is town, Prism is town, i don't have much of a read on Aj but i could see him as either, BATORU is probably town... you're left as the player i don't have reason to think is town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2196, pisskop wrote:And, to be clear, you gave the loved to drealz because you wanted to tacticfully assess his reaction?
no, that wasn't the goal. and it's 'tactically'. i was scumreading him when i gave him the ability. seeing how he reacted was certainly interesting, but not the goal.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Okay.

I think drealz is scummy. You have defended him. If he flips scum you will be scum by association. I havent 'pushed' you because I havent been reading too much. besides, you came to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”