Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

The Bladesh family make up the famous Bladesh Dynasty, which has ruled the large nation of Cava for the last thousand or so years. Crown princes and princesses are frequently those who represent their family during the Xova's trails.
-Excerpt from
The Fifteen Families
by Frederick Kendall
Votecount 4.03

drealmerz7 (3):
BTD6_Maker, pisskop, BATORU
BTD6_Maker (2):
drealmerz7, Prism
pisskop (1):
Not Chara

Not Voting (2):
havingfitz, Aj The Epic

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-12-26 12:05:00).
Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Not Chara »

right, now i remember what it was. between Dunn and Nos, you said you were 'trusting Fire' and voted with him. which wouldn't have been notable, except Fire was decidedly unhappy with the lynch and going against his thoughts. not a fantastic target for sheeping. there was also your behaviour late day 1 that, plainly, i didn't like very much. it was mixed in with you looking very town to me at the time, due to similar reads on players like Dunnstral.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

What behavior D1 didnt you like?

I get that alot. Something something agressive/brash/foreward.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

iirc you were a nonentity D1 until I pushed you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2199, pisskop wrote:Okay.

I think drealz is scummy. You have defended him. If he flips scum you will be scum by association. I havent 'pushed' you because I havent been reading too much. besides, you came to me.
interesting. is that all you have? i don't see the point in talking about this when dreal hasn't flipped. you could say it later, it has no bearing on the game as it stands, and it also reads like you're trying to scare me out of defending him.
plus, is every player who defends scum really scum to you? i normally wouldn't accuse someone of thinking this, as there's usually more to it. but the way you've laid out this post makes it look like a Point A to Point B cause and effect situation.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2202, pisskop wrote:What behavior D1 didnt you like?

let me look at my posts from the time.
In post 2203, pisskop wrote:iirc you were a nonentity D1 until I pushed you.
i was busy. it happens. inevitably, someone says 'Chara is lurking', and at some point i stop being busy and am able to play. then we get 'you only started playing when i pushed you for it'. it's tired.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

tired but the basis of all beetlejuicing
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2202, pisskop wrote:What behavior D1 didnt you like?

looking at it now, i was actually townreading you by the end of the day, and scumreading you earlier on for reasons that were probably gut.

is still such a strange post. like you're blatantly covering yourself, and that you know dreal would flip scum. the problem with that theory being if you were scum with dreal i doubt you'd be bussing a second buddy when dreal isn't the only lynch target for today. so i don't know.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

So if I know drealz is going to flip scum why arent you voting him to prove the connection? :o

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Seems counter-intuitive to TR drealz and then accused me of 'coverring' myself by attacking you for defending him
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Which, is, ironically, excatly the kind of disconnected thinking I am talking to you to uncover.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i don't know why you're not listening to me. 'it sounds like you think dreal will flip scum, but that doesn't make sense if you're scum
with
him' should make it blatantly obvious why i'm not voting dreal.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont understand. Explain it like Im a child.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2212, pisskop wrote:I dont understand. Explain it like Im a child.
i think the post is strange. it feels like you know drealmerz is town, and want to push me after his lynch. however, that doesn't make sense from the perspective of you as scum who actually wants to win, because bussing drealmzer at this stage seems like a bad move. it wouldn't get you towncred, especially if you used it as a springboard to lynch me. so, i can only conclude that the post is weird, for that and for the reason i said earlier in how it feels like an overly-simplified 'Point A to Point B' analysis. part of that is dismissing you and drealmerz as a possible scumteam. which would remove the thought that you know dreal is flipping scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Not Chara »

should be: feels like you know drealmerz is scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think youre trying to hard. which is usually a newbtown or scum trait.

Do you have any actual questions for me?

P:

Im not claiming a guilty on him. I saying that I townread btd, and that I havent really townread drealz except for some of D1.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2215, pisskop wrote:I think youre trying to hard. which is usually a newbtown or scum trait.

Do you have any actual questions for me?

P:

Im not claiming a guilty on him. I saying that I townread btd, and that I havent really townread drealz except for some of D1.
i didn't think you were claiming a guilty, what? and do you understand my explanation or don't you.

what makes you come out with 'trying too hard' after i was literally asked by you to explain my thought process in detail because you didn't understand. really, none of what you're doing here or your apparent methods of analyzing me are making any sense to me.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

If I have to ask for elaboration then I think its trying too hard
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2217, pisskop wrote:If I have to ask for elaboration then I think its trying too hard
????
i have to go for now, someone else can deal with this nonsense
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2213, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2212, pisskop wrote:I dont understand. Explain it like Im a child.
i think the post is strange. it feels like you know drealmerz is town,
In post 2214, Not Chara wrote:should be: feels like you know drealmerz is scum.

So in this, Im either claiming a guilty on drealz as town, or his buddy hardbussing, correct?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

You can call it 'nonsense', but youre the one not making sensicals you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

It seems Ive got some shade no matter what scenario. It just feels like Im mystical scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

which I REALLY dont appreciate
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2219, pisskop wrote:So in this, Im either claiming a guilty on drealz as town, or his buddy hardbussing, correct?
don't word scumreading town as scum as something strange and unheard of. if dreal is town, and you're scum, you're pushing him for a mislynch which is pretty much the most normal thing a scum player can do. that's irrelevant to my thought it was strange, because it could be that i was just wrong on the thought that you were setting up a mislynch on me at that point. maybe you were just justifying your scumread. who's the say, i certainly don't know.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i don't know how else to say i've
dismissed
the thought you're buddies with drealmerz. you asked me to explain my thought process and that was my thought process.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”