pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

So your issue is that you think Im setting you up because I know drealz is scum.

which would make him my buddy, because what townie would know drealz is scum (or, you know, suspect drealz enough to lay down associations).
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you don't know shit because I'm not scum

catching up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2224, Not Chara wrote:i don't know how else to say i've
dismissed
the thought you're buddies with drealmerz. you asked me to explain my thought process and that was my thought process.
So you dont think we share a scumchat.

Thats fine.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2226, drealmerz7 wrote:you don't know shit because I'm not scum

catching up
wholly cowholes leave it to you to not know the context of a conversation but still stick your nose into it anyway
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 2190, pisskop wrote:From what Ive tracked, the only roles still floating around are 2 alerts and 1 neighborhood and a loved.
BTD claimed to have sent Dunnstral a doctor spell as well, which we should assume scum have been passing between themselves I think?

~Ruko
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2228, pisskop wrote:
In post 2226, drealmerz7 wrote:you don't know shit because I'm not scum

catching up
wholly cowholes leave it to you to not know the context of a conversation but still stick your nose into it anyway
yep I realized that upon submit

like "oh wait it said "your issue is"...
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

slapme

slapmyself

oooo

now I need to take a short 3 minute break...
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2225, pisskop wrote:So your issue is that you think Im setting you up because I know drealz is scum.

which would make him my buddy, because what townie would know drealz is scum (or, you know, suspect drealz enough to lay down associations).
i. no longer. think drealmerz. is scum. and if i'm wrong. and he is. he is not scum with you. say that slowly in your head.

i
thought
you knew dreal was scum. that was feeling. i'm pretty sure it was wrong. because you two wouldn't be buddies in this scenario.
a possible reason for you as scum to say 'chara is defending dreal, making it scummy if dreal flips scum' would be to justify your
current
scumread on me, if you have one.
not to mention there are other problems with that post, such as it feeling like shallow reasoning, and how i didn't like your move to voting Nosferatu yesterday. the thought about knowing dreal was scum is a fucking non-issue at this point.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

so glad I butted in on a non-issue I had miscontextualized

I ROCK
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*catching up*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its okay man. Just catch up. with all the new blood we should talk first.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2227, pisskop wrote:
dismissed
the thought you're buddies with drealmerz. you asked me to explain my thought process and that was my thought process.

Thats fine.
why the change to 'you don't think we share a scumchat' from 'i don't think you're scum with drealmerz'?

dreal: i feel you're overreacting a bit. is this some sort of extended performance joke?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by BATORU »

NC why did you make drealmerz loved if you were still scumreading him? I can't figure out in what universe you make someone loved, and therefore harder to lynch, if you think there's a decent chance they're scum.

~Ruko
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2237, BATORU wrote:NC why did you make drealmerz loved if you were still scumreading him? I can't figure out in what universe you make someone loved, and therefore harder to lynch, if you think there's a decent chance they're scum.

~Ruko
i know it doesn't make sense. i haven't claimed my last spell, so you don't know the reason.

it would be helpful if we found where that doctor spell was hiding. Dunn was confirmed scum when he used it, so giving it to a townie for towncred wouldn't have helped him. you're right in that it was much more likely he gave it to a buddy.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Not Chara »

especially with the watcher ability already removed.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

dismissed
In post 2236, Not Chara wrote:why the change to 'you don't think we share a scumchat' from 'i don't think you're scum with drealmerz'?
Youve got to be taking the piss
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

I cant win with you can i.

At least I think youre transparent, which is good?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2227, pisskop wrote:
dismissed

Thats fine.
i don't know why you quoted those two together. what i'm wondering on is the change between my wording that you aren't buddies, to your wording that you don't share a scumchat. is it just nothing? were you implying a traitor?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2241, pisskop wrote:I cant win with you can i.

would someone who isn't pisskop please tell me if i'm actually making no sense. i don't think i am, but who knows anymore.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2173, Not Chara wrote: i wish i could have asked sickofit why he was
loving
me for town before replacing out. like, why bring me up specifically? i'm not really scumreading Sick so i guess it doesn't matter.
dreal: no one's ever targeted you with a spell? i have to wonder where the heck they're all going. or there might just be fewer than expected.

i think it would be helpful if we had a full list of spell usages. since they're one-shot, it wouldn't out any PRs. a non one-shot PR could, in this case, be kept to oneself. the important spells are the ones that would be moving around.
I have no idea if anyone has ever targeted me with a spell other than the 1 I received, it's possible I was and do not know.

no keep the spells hush, in my strong opinon
In post 2180, BTD6_maker wrote:I do not understand why Prism of all people would be voting me. I am confident Prism is Town butwhy would Prism think I'm scum? Something weird is going on in this game for sure.

I can understand Drealmerz going after me fully (it actually reminds me of my first ever game, where RC did something similar) but not Prism.
this post sounds so fucking fake

I'm not even "going after you"

it's like you don't know what to say - I dunno, it's weird
In post 2186, BATORU wrote:
In post 2171, drealmerz7 wrote:I've answered every single one of those in previous content
Then I'm still not following as clearly as I could be and want you to spell it out to me.

~Ruko
sorry, can't help you

wait, yes I can, ISO me, and then do a search for "BTD"

NC loves me!! *swooon*

okay now I'm to where I butted in - I should have just butted in with "pisskop is likely scum after that exchange"

oh wait I've had a SR on you through the game anyway , no change there!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

youre exhausting me.

Just sit in the corner and let the other people talk.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2236, Not Chara wrote: dreal: i feel you're overreacting a bit. is this some sort of extended performance joke?
where?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2243, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2241, pisskop wrote:I cant win with you can i.

would someone who isn't pisskop please tell me if i'm actually making no sense. i don't think i am, but who knows anymore.
nah he's scum-fucking you
you're fine
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Prism »

I'm going to try and do an actual writeup of my thoughts on the game after I get back in a few hours, because I know my thought process hasn't exactly been clear (largely because it's been all over the place/my reads have been very whimsical)

Drealm still sounds scummy but I'm really doubting the vote at this point and would prefer to either go on BTD6 or at least hold off on voting drealm until I can organize my thoughts.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

can you tell me what sounds scummy? probably just unfamiliarity with my styles

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”