Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

id suggest you tell us when you got it and why you only mentioned it

and why younasked drealz AND I
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

sorry BATORU, you probably did bring it up first. but in this context i brought it up specifically as one of the reasons i didn't like pisskop, so that's how i've been referring to it.
the power is called "Arcane Theft'.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

*asked D and I about our powers*
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2300, pisskop wrote:id suggest you tell us when you got it and why you only mentioned it

and why younasked drealz AND I
scumreading both of you. was considering using it on both of you.

i started the game with it. it's non-compulsive.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

dis.

en.

gage.

let the rest of the players read and catch up on all of that crap and see where they stand on it all / vote if they do

no need to keep hashing around
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

the spell's normal activation involves a usage at the end of the day phase, and is non-compulsive. because i can use my abilities during the day, Nahdia specified to me that i could use it at any point in the day i wished.

pedit: dreal, we're discussing my abilities and my claim. i'm not inclined to sit around and wait for players to catch up, we can change tack if they have new things to contribute.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

when did you get this power?

also, wrt fire, are you serious
didnt we already cover that with fire? i voted with fire because we blocked, and i mighy mention i hammered after giving warning. gtfooh with that 'scum hammers' nonsense
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

drealz doesnt want convo lol.

nc, its true why even bother with loved plus.steal? theres no reason for theatrics
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

also if it happens at lynch hownwould you steal it anyway? why?

thats kind of contrived
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2307, pisskop wrote:drealz doesnt want convo lol.

nc, its true why even bother with loved plus.steal? theres no reason for theatrics
i can't use the spell if i have unused spells. the loved spell in my book would prevent Arcane Theft's use, so i decided to spend the loved spell and then steal it back.
In post 2308, pisskop wrote:also if it happens at lynch hownwould you steal it anyway? why?

thats kind of contrived
you choose the day target during the day, and the spell resolves as soon as the day ends.

all of this discussion is moot. whoever i give the spell to can confirm everything i've been saying, including that i'm using the spell in a way that contradicts its written rules.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

waaaaiiit

how did you give.loved to drealz.last night if it was stolen from you at.lynch?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

nonononoo

you had your power stolen yedterday at lynch

how did you know drealz hsd the loved.power? you could notnhave given it to him
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

youre lying chara.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2310, pisskop wrote:waaaaiiit

how did you give.loved to drealz.last night if it was stolen from you at.lynch?
i gave the loved power to drealz during the day. i use powers during the day. i repeated it just for you.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

:|

did you crumb that?

because loved should be compulsive, otherwise why would fire give it up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

when did you give drealz the loved. yesterday?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2314, pisskop wrote::|

did you crumb that?

because loved should be compulsive, otherwise why would fire give it up
my god, it's like you're reading half of the words and the other ones fall to the floor.
loved is compulsive, alert is compulsive. my steal power is specifically non-compulsive, so i've held it until today.

because i use powers during the day, i have to use my compulsive spells at some point during the day, or have their targets randomized by the end of the day.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2315, pisskop wrote:when did you give drealz the loved. yesterday?
TODAY
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

something about what you are saying sounds like chewed crapo

-you cant steal tge loved back and get him lynched, so why do that
-you can/can't use it again after trying it on me?

arrrgh it reeks of inefficiency and halfass
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: drealz

okay, have you used any other powers on anyone else? like not scum?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2318, pisskop wrote:something about what you are saying sounds like chewed crapo

-you cant steal tge loved back and get him lynched, so why do that
-you can/can't use it again after trying it on me?

arrrgh it reeks of inefficiency and halfass
yes i can still get it back and get him lynched, if i wanted to. i can use the spell whenever i want, because of my ability that has been allowing for day-use spells.
normally
, that is to say, if anyone else used it, they could only steal at the end of the day, after the lynch.

and no, it's a one-shot spell. if i used it on you, you'd get the spell and i'd no longer have it. plus it would be useless, if you're telling the truth about having no spells.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2319, pisskop wrote:VOTE: drealz

okay, have you used any other powers on anyone else? like not scum?
no. i didn't have spells beside Arcane Theft until today. i received Alert and Traveler's Blessing (the loved spell) last night, and sent Alert to Aj and Blessing to drealmerz. i still have Arcane Theft, and can use it whenever.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

:|. you said i WAS telling the truth. twice now iirc
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2322, pisskop wrote::|. you said i WAS telling the truth. twice now iirc
i do think you are. it'd be a risky thing to lie about when you don't know the extent of town abilities. that doesn't mean i'm going to be 100% certain you're telling the truth. stop with the semantics and give me someone you'd like me to use the power on. i want that from everyone.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

semantics my ass. you tried to force a scumread based on you being confusing as shit and me reiterating you.

bah, get your own byzzwords

dont use it at all.

also, bts said it disappeared. the doc

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”