pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

its about perception. to mask intention.

a 'talk' and a well placed claim will make a show that nobody in a 150page game will come back to look at too hard.

do you not bus?

p:

we won in lylo when this games mid sided with me
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

it helpsif i have issues with the player as a player, tbh.

if i ever end up as a partner of say Radcow id probs policy lynch them :p
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by BATORU »

I'm going through in dual ISO and up to page 18 so far I can't see anything as a bus. He voted drealmerz for roleplaying so far, which I wouldn't consider a serious line of attack. Especially since he moved off that fairly quickly. I'll keep going after lunch to see whether he ever hard pushes the slot.

~Ruko
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by BATORU »

*as not a bus.

Anyway I'll be back I'm already getting yelled at to go get food but @Prism that spell isn't indicative of anything, I wouldn't use it in trying to read NC, and if you think NC is scum then the only logical conclusion is it's scum with drealmerz anyway. Either way, drealmerz is scum and we have a fairly good chance to find the doc spell if NC is town.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 2378, BATORU wrote:@Prism that spell isn't indicative of anything, I wouldn't use it in trying to read NC, and if you think NC is scum then the only logical conclusion is it's scum with drealmerz anyway.
[citation needed]
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2368, BATORU wrote: @drealmerz give me an argument that holds any weight then. I've refuted all your points against him as being NAI for him and last time I saw him as scum he was fucking blatant.

~Ruko
only in your head
you don't listen to anything that isn't in your head it seems, sooo *shrug*
can't help you
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Prism »

Like I don't suddenly have a big townread on Drealm but he's in the 3rd/4th slot in my mind right now together with you.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

so it can't be the 3 of them, I guess BTD6 could just be badtown and BAT+pk are using my focus on him as a way to get me MLed?

or pk is just wayyyyyy off

I can't see NC with that spell and what she's said as scum, prism

I actually can only use spells during the day and so it makes me think her claim is true
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and that day-magic users are good
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Up to page 66. Busy weekend plus tough read = slow catch up. Sorry.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2379, Prism wrote:
In post 2378, BATORU wrote:@Prism that spell isn't indicative of anything, I wouldn't use it in trying to read NC, and if you think NC is scum then the only logical conclusion is it's scum with drealmerz anyway.
[citation needed]
Prism, the Invade is black magic and this spell is not. it moves around and it's a normal spell. why are you ignoring my call to try and find the player hiding the doctor ability? you really want to lynch 'scum with a strong spell' without even making me use it?

dreal: what's the name of your passive? hypothetically, what would you do if given a spell like a Doctor? how would you use it.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2383, drealmerz7 wrote:and that day-magic users are good
this seems like a bit of a logical leap from you. what makes you so sure scum don't have accompanying passives to town's?

unrelated, but i'm not a girl. saying you feel that i wouldn't have used the spell this way as scum is fine, but saying 'i'm also a day-spell user, so if Chara is that makes me think day-magic is good' sort of feels like a roundabout way to be townread.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2358, BATORU wrote:Alright, so we're on the same page now hopefully.
And Nahdia now hates me

Your top 2 picks were drealmerz and pk yeah? Or did that change? If you were to choose one which would
you
like to do? You're basically a daycop today as far as we get a doc ability and it's confscum I think, because I'd imagine town would have claimed it by now. If you're town then we can potentially solve the game through doing this I think? Assuming you understand what happened.

~Ruko
we could use my Arcane Theft as a daycop, but it would fail if scum got a hold of it without them being the scum with the doctor. i do think it will be really useful, and yes i understand what happened.

i wouldn't check either of them. in fact i'd be more likely to check dreal than pisskop, because i don't think pisskop was lying about not having spells.

right now, i'd pick between Prism, BTD, Aj, dreal. Aj, due to his passive, is a good target for scum who wishes to hide the doctor, and even if he's town hoarding spells i can easily give them back the same day. Prism has been a strong townread for most of the game, but i'm disappointed with how they're now reading me based off a perceived scum use of my ability. of course there's a scum use. i'd bet nearly all of the abilities in the game arw useful to scum.

that and 'the last 10 pages were difficult to read'... i wonder why that was. pisskop is just dismissed as 'hard to tone read' while i've been trying to make myself understood this whole time. really? not to mention the shallow fact that pisskop made Dunnstral Hated. that doesn't make them less likely to be partners at all.

Aj: how would you feel about me checking you. for the record, i won't be announcing who i use the ability on. if town, they'll just be killed at night before they can announce their results from using it at the end of the day.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Go ahead and check. As of right now, I'm only holding the two alerts.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Not Chara »

okay, thanks.
BTD: dreal has already claimed all he has is the Loved spell. you don't need to say what spells you have, just how many there are.
same thing from Prism.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Prism »

I'm not claiming my number of spells out because my scumread tells me to.

Wasn't that pisskop gave it to Dunn, but that Dunn gave it to pisskop. Scum wants it on a town not pingponging between scum. Pisskop being hard to toneread is
obvious as fuck
and I don't know what to tell you if you disagree with that other than that buying tone unconditionally loses games.

Half of me wants you to just do it to see if it passes to me so I can use it instead, but if you're town it's a complete waste.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Prism »

Also it shouldn't be surprising that I think 10 pages of you/pisskop/drealm going back and forth about things that I didn't care about 90% of was a difficult read. I don't know why you would expect it to be fun and easy reading.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Prism »

I'm going to go ahead an clarify that that snippet about pisskop a few posts back was being written as I read Dunnstral, pisskop was my top townread, almost 0 tone involved.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Im confused why my tone has anything to do with it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:45 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2390, Prism wrote:I'm not claiming my number of spells out because my scumread tells me to.

Wasn't that pisskop gave it to Dunn, but that Dunn gave it to pisskop. Scum wants it on a town not pingponging between scum. Pisskop being hard to toneread is
obvious as fuck
and I don't know what to tell you if you disagree with that other than that buying tone unconditionally loses games.

Half of me wants you to just do it to see if it passes to me so I can use it instead, but if you're town it's a complete waste.
Dunn gave it to me. In the hood we decided it was best to not mess around and just give it to him again.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Prism »

Pisskop both of those things are literally what I've just said in my last four posts.

I'm pretty disinterested so let's make this interesting. I'm modconfirmed town to BTD6, I got to pick a target with a spell called Call N1 that was a friendly neighbor spell. It disappeared permanently after two uses (so after he used it)
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Prism »

VOTE: BTD6 by the way
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by BATORU »

Did the spell say what would happen if scum tried to use it?

~Ruko
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Prism »

It tells the person their true alignment, so it works for scum too.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 2178, Aj The Epic wrote:There's actually a lot of interaction between Dunn and Dreamerz that suggest Dunn was trying to set him up for a day 2 lynch.
I'm up to page 27 and finding this false. In fact, Dunnstral turns on Nosferatu for wanting to lynch drealmerz for rping. He places a joke(?) vote on drealmerz when drealmerz was doing his weird rp thing but backs off without much more of a push there, going on to someone else?

In fact, the person I see Dunn as trying to set up for a D2 lynch is actually ironstove (your slot)?

~Ruko

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”