Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Woah, this game started already? Time sure flies by fast during the holidays.

VOTE: Elbrin
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 76, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8626386#p8626386]post 74[/url], Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Woah, this game started already? Time sure flies by fast during the holidays.

VOTE: Elbrin
What is your opinion about Lapsa's behavoir?
Seems like he's just trolling. I want to say VI but it's clear he's scum reading Cab for the mason claim.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mama Titus has spoken!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well, feels like my vote is in the right place. I do agree with the town read on Alisae though and I'm sure a quick meta dive can confirm how she's been described for those who do TR her. I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive. Her questions and reads feel like they're coming from town.

Calling your town reads BFFs feels weird but I can't really explain why. Smells like a weak way to buddy but I may have to sleep on it in order to figure out if there is a deeper meaning there or if I'm reading too deep.

Not really feeling Gamma not explaining his reads.

Cloud and Transcend seem like their usual selfs.

Isn't Sonia an alt?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

For the record, the only question that was thrown my way from Elbrin was one asking me who am I after he declared he was Bart Simpson. I didn't think he was serious but I guess to answer, take a look at my wiki if you want to know more about me.
In post 290, Alisae wrote:
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive.
That is strange word to use. Whatchu mean by attractive?
Alluring.

I like what I see.
In post 292, Elbirn wrote:
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well, feels like my vote is in the right place. I do agree with the town read on Alisae though and I'm sure a quick meta dive can confirm how she's been described for those who do TR her. I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive. Her questions and reads feel like they're coming from town.
Yeah, nah. You don't get to keep your rvs vote on me, not explain why, and then instead of talking about why you think I'm scum go off on a tangent about alisae instead. Tell the good people of this thread why I'm scum

Square up, you bout to catch these blessed hands

Gladiate: Lil Uzi Vert
I think it's pretty obvious why you're being scum read but if it wasn't, please refer to Sonia's .
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 310, Titus wrote:
In post 308, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 304, Titus wrote:Twin, gun to your head.

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Uzi
Then why are you treating Uzi with kid gloves?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 321, Alisae wrote:Uzi, your RVS vote was placed before Sonia's post. And you haven't taken it down since. Why do YOU think Elbrin in scum? Not why Sonia thought it or why anyone else thought it.
I know that, which is why I said in that my vote feels like it is in the right place. Meaning I had intended to stop voting for him when I got back online since I had a feeling we'd be out of RVS by that time, but I saw his reads and my take on them happened to be similar to Sonia's. I also don't like that there doesn't seem to be any signs of scum hunting or attempts to do so in his ISO.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 331, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I don't think it's in the list of approved roles for a normal game according to the wiki at least, although normals are sometimes allowed 1 abnormal role or maybe 2 in a large. Idk I don't see it being legit
Let's not start to self-destruct here. It's not and probably never will be.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... rmal_Roles
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The above is going on right now. He would've said challenged if it was real.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 352, Titus wrote:
In post 350, Alisae wrote:Titus why do you think Tywin is scum?
"It's only fair" does NOT seem like a scumhunty arms length comment
I didn't really see the problem with it. Null comment for me based on meta.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 360, Alisae wrote:It makes me concerned because it seems so early to be using it off of something that I feel is not very big. Yes, he is avoiding the question, but Eblrin overeacted to that. And that makes me concerned.
I didn't react to it right away because I didn't know what to make of it. And I didn't know what to make of it because a Gladiator is something I have never seen before. So I was caught off-guard.

BTW you're making me think you're town. Thats a good thing. Mew.
Again, there was no question. Your paranoia did give me a good laugh though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 361, Titus wrote:
In post 357, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 352, Titus wrote:
In post 350, Alisae wrote:Titus why do you think Tywin is scum?
"It's only fair" does NOT seem like a scumhunty arms length comment
I didn't really see the problem with it. Null comment for me based on meta.
3 2 1

VCA

Farts
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 365, Titus wrote:Now, why are you poking mama?
You know why :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 366, Alisae wrote:
In post 363, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 360, Alisae wrote:It makes me concerned because it seems so early to be using it off of something that I feel is not very big.
Yes, he is avoiding the question, but Eblrin overeacted to that. And that makes me concerned.

I didn't react to it right away because I didn't know what to make of it. And I didn't know what to make of it because a Gladiator is something I have never seen before. So I was caught off-guard.

BTW you're making me think you're town. Thats a good thing. Mew.
Again, there was no question. Your paranoia did give me a good laugh though.
I thought Titus was acting me a question about this ;~;
Oh. Thought the first part of the bolded was about me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:

Unreal the pace of this game. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up until Tuesday but I'm going to try. Just going to post some notes I took and hope for the best until then.

___

Nosferatu feels town based off tone. He's got a laid back attitude that doesn't seem forced.

Man I forgot Pine was in this game. I have to agree with whoever has lean scum reads on him after a reread of his ISO. His tone is pinging me a bit, it's like he's getting way too frustrated about things and his one and only attempt so far to try to get it all back on track felt lazy. Called for more Lapsa votes but didn't really explain why anyone should follow.

Sonia plays so drastically different from her alts, it's looking like it's going to be tough for me adjust in terms of reading her.

Mama Titus presents a pretty strong case on Tywin in but I think the questions asked there aren't exactly fair to him. She forces him to choose between two people rather than everyone who had posted so far and instead of asking why he would rather lynch me, she implies I'm receiving some sort of special treatment by him. I'd also like to remind everyone again that there was no question.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 879, Elbirn wrote:I mean it got blown up in a melodramatic mess but I most definitely asked you what was up with your voting for me

The answer to which is still trash
No, you demanded I impress you and explain to everyone why I'm still voting for you. Then you fake claimed Gladiator.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Agree with Kyouko and the nulls. Convince me on Cloud.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 935, mozamis wrote:
In post 925, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Agree with Kyouko and the nulls. Convince me on Cloud.
The guy - to use his own qords - was "aggroing the whole town". Put himself right in the spotlight. Borderline VI. He's not scum.
I feel you should take another look at him again when you get the chance but I can see what you mean. Wouldn't say he's a VI though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 959, Alisae wrote:
In post 958, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 935, mozamis wrote:
In post 925, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Agree with Kyouko and the nulls. Convince me on Cloud.
The guy - to use his own qords - was "aggroing the whole town". Put himself right in the spotlight. Borderline VI. He's not scum.
I feel you should take another look at him again when you get the chance but I can see what you mean. Wouldn't say he's a VI though.
If you think differently, would you like to enlighten us?

Sure. His mainly. I didn't like that he was treating Lapsa as sort of confirmed town pretty early on and jumping on Gamma for voting there. The way he defended himself after being asked about that read was pretty terrible even for a joke. Also his interactions with Sonia worry me somewhat but I don't know the extent of how well they know each other in real life so that just might be it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 960, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 951, Aj The Epic wrote:
Tywin Lannister wrote:AJ picks the easiest players to call scum here. That's not a real analysis. He simply went with the two players most won't disagree with in a way that requires explaining. AJ hasn't done anything all game as far as I've seen, unless I missed something between the last 12 pages (will catch up soon regardless). The guy is skating by and is half-hearting these bs reads.

AJ: why am I scum? Why is Alisae scum? Why do you have two scum reads, but can't seem to get reads on more than half the game? Please explain all the reads you half heartedly slapped together.
"Can't get a good read" isn't true. I'm just a paranoid player and therefore don't like to have a townlist I don't trust.

I've discussed Alisae and you for scum. Until you respond there, I'm of no need to do your busy work. You either read it or you don't.

Furthermore it's completely on you not to be an 'easy target', aka someone who can be easily scum read. Alisae isn't necessarily that either, as certainly there's not exactly popularity for her lynch before I started discussing it. One vote on, from Nos in RVS. At peak, 3 votes on.

P-edit: Gamma's more suspect for what he HAS said, those 2 just haven't said much.
Being paranoid is fine, but it isn't when you specifically name two players as scum and ignore absolutely everyone else in the game. When I eventually flip town (and I WILL get lynched this game, because half the game is full of teenagers that don't know what they're doing, call things that aren't scummy as being scummy, and write 39 pages of almost completely useless content that frankly is annoying af), what will you do? If Alisae also flipped town, you'd be down two townies with absolutely zero reads. The few reads you did claim just now are at the very least half-wrong, so if both players are town, you're awful at this. Just saying.

Honestly, I have half a mind to just vote myself off just so I can get out of this clusterfuck of a game. These players have no idea what they're doing, and my role is worth Jack shit anyways. It bothers me that there are 39 pages on D1 and none of it is worth a damn. An extremely dedicated player could possibly sort through this mess to find the ONE diamond in all this crap, but I'm not that player. Adults write condensed posts with real content, but these people say one thing in 50 posts, post questions to the same person in multiple posts, and can't seem to gather any logical thought on what is truly going on. This game is depressing to play in tbh.

I just don't see much of a point to be active and read everything only to have to defend myself against illogical non-reasons. The only thing I've ever seen from anyone to call me scum is from one post where I said 'it's only fair' that Uzi answer Elibirn's question. That apparently was the scum tell of the century for these people, because they don't have a clue as to what scummy is or isn't. It's a joke. There's no defending against idiocy, and I can't change the minds of those who are either scum or just ignorant, so there's nothing to really be invested about in this game for me.

That's my $0.02. The only reason I even halfheartedly pay attention now is because it's disrespectful to not do so for the good players here. I see you guys, and I know you've complained about the speed of the game, useless ridalin-fueled posts, and illogical reasoning going on as well. I welcome you to vote me if you think I'm scum for absolutely no reason, but realize that when I do flip town, you followed like sheep without ever having a reason to do so. Bad wagons need to be addressed, but they never are by bad players. Mob mentality is one of the side-effects of Mafia, and mob mentality always sucks.
Why attempt to backstab the town by suggesting you might vote yourself off? If you're not enjoying the game, replace out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 974, CloudKicker wrote:We know eachother very well, ive been plasying with sonia for years, i also think lapsa early game was very towny and jumping on him there was to get an obvious ml bait wagon going
I figured, it's still something I want to keep an eye on though. Gun to my head I would say Lapsa is town but I wouldn't treat him as basically untouchable like you were implying.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Kyouko:
I miss your old avatar.

pedit:
@Cloud:
His play was just trollish and he's probably town for doing whatever he was doing earlier but I'm not as confident in that read as much as you are.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I always thought the first part of your name stood for Super Smash Bros. Melee
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We need to play sometime then once they drop the Nintendo Switch :D
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I rather deal with filler than noise. The latter is a lot worse in my opinion.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1016, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1014, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I rather deal with filler than noise. The latter is a lot worse in my opinion.
What's the difference?
Noise is actually distracting as opposed to filler and allow for scum to hide easier in my experience.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1019, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1018, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1014, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I rather deal with filler than noise. The latter is a lot worse in my opinion.
What's the difference?
Noise is actually distracting as opposed to filler and allow for scum to hide easier in my experience.
Can you state how each looks though?
Noise is that fake claim Gladiator stuff that had the players online at the time in a frenzy.
Filler is what you, me, and Kyouko were just doing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nero,
I don't Titus and Ty are a team. The interactions between the two don't feel forced
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1021, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 318, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:For the record, the only question that was thrown my way from Elbrin was one asking me who am I after he declared he was Bart Simpson. I didn't think he was serious but I guess to answer, take a look at my wiki if you want to know more about me.
In post 290, Alisae wrote:
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive.
That is strange word to use. Whatchu mean by attractive?
Alluring.

I like what I see.
In post 292, Elbirn wrote:
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well, feels like my vote is in the right place. I do agree with the town read on Alisae though and I'm sure a quick meta dive can confirm how she's been described for those who do TR her. I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive. Her questions and reads feel like they're coming from town.
Yeah, nah. You don't get to keep your rvs vote on me, not explain why, and then instead of talking about why you think I'm scum go off on a tangent about alisae instead. Tell the good people of this thread why I'm scum

Square up, you bout to catch these blessed hands

Gladiate: Lil Uzi Vert
I think it's pretty obvious why you're being scum read but if it wasn't, please refer to Sonia's .
I'm upset I'm not among the players you like.
It's because I always have trouble reading you usually. :( That list are players who's style I like or just make me laugh.
In post 1024, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1020, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1019, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1018, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
What's the difference?
Can you state how each looks though?
Noise is that fake claim Gladiator stuff that had the players online at the time in a frenzy.
Filler is what you, me, and Kyouko were just doing.
No, I feel the fakeclaim from what I saw was a reaction test.
Oh it was, just a terrible one considering this is a normal :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1031, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 334, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 331, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I don't think it's in the list of approved roles for a normal game according to the wiki at least, although normals are sometimes allowed 1 abnormal role or maybe 2 in a large. Idk I don't see it being legit
Let's not start to self-destruct here. It's not and probably never will be.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... rmal_Roles
It's greylisted.
Ah, seems fair.

The role can backfire in the wrong players hands or just be way too powerful in the right players hands in my opinion.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Because she's mama and moms know best.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Ty:
Transcend is another player where meta is needed.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You know my town meta Nero, we just finished a game. :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Join date =/= Skill
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Please note that in , the word think should be after don't.

@Alisae:
Ever heard of WIFOM?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gamma is on like page 20, I feel bad now :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not really, just wanted to see what you would say.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 64, Titus wrote:I am the queen of moon logic, which is a giant magnet. Good luck.

*tackle hugs Sonia*
This explains part of that Ty but you don't believe in meta.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1111, Alisae wrote:Okay, re-read Titus' ISO. Tl;dr is I'm okay with lynching either of these fucks.
VOTE: Twyin

Why do I think Titus is town?
The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to think she isn't currently I'm going through her ISO and she could be seen as scummy, except she started interacting with me. And I thought her theories are genuine and stuff. Ya know, I really thought she was doing town things. So I defended my townreads hardly. But now that a lot of people think that Titus is scum, I might as well stop my conf bias and look through her. Turns out, no actual analysis. Besides on Tywin. Only real person I feel like she's gone after. Quite frankly it seems like she wants other people to do things for her in

Now why is my vote on Tywin?
I think Tywin and Titus got into a Scum v Scum fight. But right now Tywin is acting anti-town. He quite frankly hasn't responded to any of the posts that I wanted him to respond to. He's just twisting what people are saying and calling them out on that. And Tywin, go keep your ego in check. . No one ever catches scum 100% of the time unless they know who scum are because they are scum themselves and they really wanna bus their scummates.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1114, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Alisae

Can't act like you want to buddy Titus and then trash her.
Any other thoughts you'd like to share with the class?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Cloud
, sometimes you want to leave mislynches alive as scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1125, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1105, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Gamma is on like page 20, I feel bad now :lol:
why
Because I was catching up this morning and that shit was painful.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Jive. That's old school.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 103, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Mama Titus has spoken!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Kyuoko:
I read some things that ping and/or worry me a bit but nothing too strong. I think I'm just going to continue to town hunt.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1161, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Kyouko:
I read some things that ping and/or worry me a bit but nothing too strong. I think I'm just going to continue to town hunt.
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1162, Alisae wrote:
Kyuoko:
Why town hunt when you could be scum hunting?
Town hunting helps find scum by PoE as long as you're not careless.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1268, Lapsa wrote:I don't have a case on Titus. Get dazzled.

UNVOTE:
Convenient.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Alright
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not even sure what to do right now. Feels like the game is going nowhere. I'm not sure if it's because the same couple of voices are on every page or my lack of interest. Just going to keep it all the way real about the major shit that has gone on and say what I've been thinking

___

Alisae feels town and it has nothing to do with the crush thing I got going on. Wanting to be liked is NAI. Town generally want to be liked just as much as scum because they want their opinions and thoughts heard and taken seriously just as much scum want to blend in and deceive town into thinking their town. She's interested, engaged, and wants to sort, just doesn't effectively know how to and that's okay. The questions she's been asking read like town as well as someone new to the game because there questions you can tell haven't been seriously thought about because a majority of them don't and/or didn't help in any major in figuring out alignment and aren't ones that show any signs of scum intent. She also asks questions at a rate so frequent I don't think can come from scum when it's so easy to not give a damn and watch town self destruct with the way the game is going.

Lapsa feels town. Solely for that wagon alone.

The Titus and Ty debate is quite dumb when you get down to it really. Especially if you take away the misrepresentation about the Gladiator claim which I personally I thought how that misunderstanding occurred was explained pretty well in . Don't care if he lied or not at this point.

Titus didn't like Ty's answer regarding not wanting to lynch me because she felt giving me the benefit of doubt at the time was scummy. Rather than just try to get everyone to agree with that point about Ty, we get a lengthy heated back and forth that's a pain to reread which is why my take on this is mainly based on her case presented in . This is the only reason I've found to TR Titus, as scum she could've easily try to sell that point without drawing so much attention to herself as she did but instead she argued with her SR in a matter that definitely doesn't make me feel we have scum pushing on town or scum theatre. Ty's frustration is genuine as hell. That's really it to that TR from me. I just don't see scum getting that upset when he wasn't even in a caught for a wrong reason situation there, just accused of misrepresentation.

Transcend slot is probably town but is going to remain null for me for now. That replace out though was the most town like replace out I've ever seen.
___

So yeah, I don't know who scum is but I definitely feel like I can identify town more effectively than usual this game. I'm just a bit frustrated by all the noise and maybe it's my fault for having a life outside of this site and not trying to break it up sooner. The above should answer your Kyouko.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Welcome Syryana!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Drafting? Aren't cult like roles blacklisted?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1651, mozamis wrote:ah only another 30 pages to catch up then lol
The grind. :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1675, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1609, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not even sure what to do right now. Feels like the game is going nowhere. I'm not sure if it's because the same couple of voices are on every page or my lack of interest. Just going to keep it all the way real about the major shit that has gone on and say what I've been thinking

___

Alisae feels town and it has nothing to do with the crush thing I got going on. Wanting to be liked is NAI. Town generally want to be liked just as much as scum because they want their opinions and thoughts heard and taken seriously just as much scum want to blend in and deceive town into thinking their town. She's interested, engaged, and wants to sort, just doesn't effectively know how to and that's okay. The questions she's been asking read like town as well as someone new to the game because there questions you can tell haven't been seriously thought about because a majority of them don't and/or didn't help in any major in figuring out alignment and aren't ones that show any signs of scum intent. She also asks questions at a rate so frequent I don't think can come from scum when it's so easy to not give a damn and watch town self destruct with the way the game is going.

Lapsa feels town. Solely for that wagon alone.

The Titus and Ty debate is quite dumb when you get down to it really. Especially if you take away the misrepresentation about the Gladiator claim which I personally I thought how that misunderstanding occurred was explained pretty well in . Don't care if he lied or not at this point.

Titus didn't like Ty's answer regarding not wanting to lynch me because she felt giving me the benefit of doubt at the time was scummy. Rather than just try to get everyone to agree with that point about Ty, we get a lengthy heated back and forth that's a pain to reread which is why my take on this is mainly based on her case presented in . This is the only reason I've found to TR Titus, as scum she could've easily try to sell that point without drawing so much attention to herself as she did but instead she argued with her SR in a matter that definitely doesn't make me feel we have scum pushing on town or scum theatre. Ty's frustration is genuine as hell. That's really it to that TR from me. I just don't see scum getting that upset when he wasn't even in a caught for a wrong reason situation there, just accused of misrepresentation.

Transcend slot is probably town but is going to remain null for me for now. That replace out though was the most town like replace out I've ever seen.
___

So yeah, I don't know who scum is but I definitely feel like I can identify town more effectively than usual this game. I'm just a bit frustrated by all the noise and maybe it's my fault for having a life outside of this site and not trying to break it up sooner. The above should answer your Kyouko.
In post 1503, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: @LUV -
Can you elaborate on this gif in words
so I can tell if you're reacting to Alisae's case on Tywin, Titus, both, her assessment of them being SvS engaged in theatre, or any combination of the above? Or are you just trying to get on her good side the way you have been since when you called her "alluring?"
In post 1118, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1114, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Alisae

Can't act like you want to buddy Titus and then trash her.
Any other thoughts you'd like to share with the class?
What do you think Aj's motivation is here when he votes Alisae? What's your impression of his play so far?
In post 1164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Kyouko:
EBWOP
Could you
elaborate on some of your stronger reads either way
, or
specify what things are pinging you
? You're being vague, not naming names and keeping options open. This can be used by scum to blend in when they finally choose where to vote and to dodge VCA.
I feel like a lot of 1503 got ignored in that response. That seems like a very basic explanation of your strongest read which seems to be Tywin, but it's also a reason that's been taken from someone else who originally pointed out that Tywin's frustration seems genuinely town. Do you have any other reads that you could provide your own reasons for? You're starting to look like you're intentionally blending in. What things did you read that pinged/and or worried you? Again, you responded to it so clearly it was significant enough to you to warrant a reaction: "What do you think Aj's motivation is here when he votes Alisae? What's your impression of his play so far?" Can you explain what that gif of James was all about?
I'm just taking notes and trying to make sense of it all man. This is a big game so I'm taking more caution that I usually do.

My strongest TR is actually Alisae, not Ty. I thought my reasoning for why she feels town explained the James gif well but if it didn't, that gif was just a way of expressing how I felt since at one point, I was doubting my read on her until I saw that post and did another reread. The post about things that have pinged me I believe was in regards to Cloud and Pine's play so far which I touched on a bit before.

As for AJ, I responded to him voting for Alisae because of the way he sort of just just popped up of nowhere voting for her so I wanted to know if he had any other thoughts on the game at the time. My guess for the motivation is as good as yours honestly but I feel like a lot of the early wagoning on him was mainly because people weren't familiar with his personality. Other than that, I'm not really getting any idea of his alignment from his posts but I'm sure I'll be able to get more of a concrete read on him as time goes on.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Can definitely get down with Moza.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I forgot my pencil.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

His username sounds like a name of an actor to be honest.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1760, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1759, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:His username sounds like a name of an actor to be honest.
It's the name of a character.
From?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1764, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1762, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1760, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1759, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:His username sounds like a name of an actor to be honest.
It's the name of a character.
From?
You are culturally blind: Game of Thrones.
Nah I just don't watch much TV outside of sports. The only shows I watch currently are Atlanta and The Walking Dead.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1766, Gamma Emerald wrote:AM I REALLY ALONE IN KNOWING GOT?
I heard of the show, I just don't have HBOgo :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1783, mozamis wrote:
Thanks for the prod dodge.
Are you scum?
Talking about the username of a player is prod dodging? That's news to me.
In post 1784, mozamis wrote:
In post 1769, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1766, Gamma Emerald wrote:AM I REALLY ALONE IN KNOWING GOT?
I heard of the show, I just don't have HBOgo :lol:
Sorry, sorry.
You are posting...
Lots of useless fluff! So scum?
Filler is NAI. Reread my ISO, thoughts about the game are in there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Stop giving out reads list and helping scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We don't have enough players that mutually read each as town to form a block right now Gamma.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1809, Titus wrote:
In post 1806, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We don't have enough players that mutually read each as town to form a block right now Gamma.
I think there is. Why do you say this plus not want to confirm it?
There isn't, I'm pretty sure. A quarter of the player list is inactive and I've seen widely different reads thrown out that indicate you guys don't really TR each other mutually.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I rather work with the scum reads. Everyone seems to be scum reading Lapsa so I may have to compromise.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Brownie points for trying :D
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Is the mod still out partying? When is the deadline again?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah Lapsa is probably scum, I just did a reread of his ISO. I'm ready to vote but need to know the deadline.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1841, Alisae wrote:Deadline for Day 1 is December 30 at 11 AM Eastern.
That's perfect.

VOTE: Lapsa

He has 3 days.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1843, Titus wrote:
In post 1838, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1817, Cabd wrote:
In post 1813, Alisae wrote:{Titus, Lapsa, Mos, Pine, Tywin, Kyouko} <--- Things I'm okay with lynching
LMAO please explain how you have Titus and Tywin in the same scumtier?!?

Unless you're trying to say they're pulling the scum theater of the century?
Mirror tell, i had the same exact thought and i really cant see how you would put both as scum when theyre both obviously town
I am still waiting for an explanation for Twyin town that doesn't include the daychat comment [100 percent fakable, given daychat] or Tywin raged really hard [scum have outright called players psychotic and raged harder when called out]. Where's the analysis beyond you hate me, I hate you?
You gave one example of scum raging hard. That's not enough.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1849, Alisae wrote:
In post 1845, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:He has 3 days.
30-20=3. Perfect logic.

No seriously, what are your reads?
3 days till I go on V/LA :lol:

Which ones? Town? Null? Scum?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Pretty simple really. He tried to appear busy, the traitor claim, and his comment about the game stalling.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Tongue twister.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Weren't there more rage responses?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1906, Titus wrote:
In post 1902, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Weren't there more rage responses?
Quoting the entire ISO would be asinine and bogging the thread.

@Cabd, I have a quite easy standard. Show me analysis that's not OMGUS rage OR faked townslips. If you cannot do that, you should reevaluate your read.
Not if you want to really sell us on him being scum it isn't.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1912, Titus wrote:
In post 1909, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1906, Titus wrote:
In post 1902, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Weren't there more rage responses?
Quoting the entire ISO would be asinine and bogging the thread.

@Cabd, I have a quite easy standard. Show me analysis that's not OMGUS rage OR faked townslips. If you cannot do that, you should reevaluate your read.
Not if you want to really sell us on him being scum it isn't.
There's an ISO button below the posts.[/quote

Yeah, mom. Thanks.

Now quote all of the rage posts.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Ugh quote tags.

Mod is still partying. :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1917, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Just gonna save the Alisae stuff for later (in a draft) I'm getting heated over this SK discussion and that's not very good for my health atm.

Town - Titus, Elbirn
Townlean - Cloud, Syryana, Cabd, Nero Cain
----D1 Lynch Line----

Nulltown -Gamma, Pine, Nosferatus, mozamis, Tywin
Nullscum - Sonia, Aj
Scumlean - LUV
Scum - Alisae, Lapsa

Tywin could drop again real quick depending on how he continues. Aj could rise pretty quick depending on if/how he ever comments on my comments on his case on me. Sonia is admittedly lowered by preflip associations. Gamma keeps coloring me red in his VCAs but I think his heart is in the right place. LUV has not responded adequately to direct questioning so he's still down there, and
his vote is positioned well on the Lapsa wagon to be a bus
How is Nos null-town?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1921, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1920, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1917, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Just gonna save the Alisae stuff for later (in a draft) I'm getting heated over this SK discussion and that's not very good for my health atm.

Town - Titus, Elbirn
Townlean - Cloud, Syryana, Cabd, Nero Cain
----D1 Lynch Line----

Nulltown -Gamma, Pine, Nosferatus, mozamis, Tywin
Nullscum - Sonia, Aj
Scumlean - LUV
Scum - Alisae, Lapsa

Tywin could drop again real quick depending on how he continues. Aj could rise pretty quick depending on if/how he ever comments on my comments on his case on me. Sonia is admittedly lowered by preflip associations. Gamma keeps coloring me red in his VCAs but I think his heart is in the right place. LUV has not responded adequately to direct questioning so he's still down there, and
his vote is positioned well on the Lapsa wagon to be a bus
How is Nos null-town?
What is your read on him?
Null-scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And I wake up to more SK talk.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey Ty! Good to have you back in the fray.

Could you give some examples of why you feel me and Alisae are basically the same player to you? I'm struggling to see how you reached that conclusion.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The Alisae thing was an attempt at having in-thread mason like thing I saw someone once do with my own twist on it. What I'm doing with Titus is not buddying. I thought my post about VCA showed that.

I just told people to stop giving reads list when everyone wanted to suddenly do them. I'm not trying to please anyone.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I also said I'm approaching this game differently and once we all get on the same page and get some flips, we can start forming that town block.

pedit: Kyouko and Ty seem to think I'm buddying so I'm addressing that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah his Cloud vote is one of the reasons as to why have him as a null-scum after I reread his ISO.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn't like what he choose to comment on when catching up or his comments about Pine either.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hope you guys aren't expecting Nos to suddenly appear. He implied he's taking exams this week earlier and Christmas is this weekend.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2036, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:VOTE: Nos
Baaaaa
The most suspicious vote on the wagon to be honest.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”