Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually, I think I'll vote here tbh
VOTE: pisskop
There's no way Nahdia or pie is scum, and I'm pretty sure Luna is town. Cakez is also very likely Town. By PoE, this is scum.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

So how do you explain the fact that pisskop confirmed both Varsoon and Wisdom as scum during Night 1?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Nahdia »

Seriously, the willful ignorance around here is kind of crazy.
In post 3129, SirCakez wrote:This seems super simple to me
I'm taking Luna as basically conftown now, so I want to lynch PK and if it's not him, have Luna block Pie again
Or she can block me if she so wishes to try to test around
Why is Luna conftown now?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:05 am

Post by pisskop »

this wagon should help us poe.

he doesnt think about it. which is why he. the magic d1 vt, should be tge first to go
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3151, Nahdia wrote:So how do you explain the fact that pisskop confirmed both Varsoon and Wisdom as scum during Night 1?
He caught them based on role information, doesn't mean he can't be scum with them.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

Why would he out both of them though? Why?????

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

That's like, literally selling out your entire team. Insanity.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:08 am

Post by pisskop »

he thinks good scum strats is outing my buddies who i had implicit knowledge of them lying

bro i knew v and w were lying and ergo scum. i could have told them to kill beeboy and recruit.me.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3153, pisskop wrote:this wagon should help us poe.

he doesnt think about it. which is why he. the magic d1 vt, should be tge first to go
The only reason I'd claim VT as scum is if I'm a Ninja who can kill while still appearing as a VT.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:09 am

Post by pisskop »

instead i outed them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3158, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3153, pisskop wrote:this wagon should help us poe.

The only reason I'd claim VT as scum is if I'm a Ninja who can kill while still appearing as a VT.
ninjas fail thr. op and gunsmith check. and jailers
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3155, Nahdia wrote:Why would he out both of them though? Why?????
Because his role REQUIRES him to do that or have suspicion cast on him. If he died and flipped, they'd still be dead meat. Better to clear the guys who you know will die if you do.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:12 am

Post by pisskop »

explain why i outed Wis and Var when the real route a scum traitor inthe hood would yake is toout my alignment and get beeboy killed and
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3161, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because his role REQUIRES him to do that or have suspicion cast on him.
. . .No?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Think about if pisskop was vigged instead of Varsoon. He didn't mention a neighborhood with V and W, meaning they're confscum. GG town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3162, pisskop wrote:explain why i outed Wis and Var when the real route a scum traitor inthe hood would yake is toout my alignment and get beeboy killed and
Why are you so sure a traitor exists?
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Mr 'day 1 vca is legit', take a step and explain why i wouldnt out myself in the hood for recruitment.

holy shit gamma.

what are to possible setups rn?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3164, Gamma Emerald wrote:Think about if pisskop was vigged instead of Varsoon. He didn't mention a neighborhood with V and W, meaning they're confscum. GG town.
.....................And? If he's scum he's scum. What the fuck are you even saying?

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:15 am

Post by pisskop »

i cannot walk you through evrryhing.

scun is either nokilling or unable to kill.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:15 am

Post by pisskop »

if unable to kill its a traitor or blacklisted role. hsnds down a special role or traitor
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

Regardless of whether pisskop says anything or not, we know from pisskop's role PM that Varsoon and Wisdom are scum. Once he's dead it's not like he needs to worry about towntelling more.

If anything, them claiming that demonstrates pisskop isn't on a team with them; he coulda told Varsoon and Wisdom that his role contradicts a claim of being in a hood together. pisskop can only be scum if he's a traitor.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:17 am

Post by pisskop »

im sick of your poor pushes on me gamma. really am. a little forthought and you couldnhave come to this conclusion yourself
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3170, Nahdia wrote:Regardless of whether pisskop says anything or not, we know from pisskop's role PM that Varsoon and Wisdom are scum. Once he's dead it's not like he needs to worry about towntelling more.

If anything, them claiming that demonstrates pisskop isn't on a team with them; he coulda told Varsoon and Wisdom that his role contradicts a claim of being in a hood together. pisskop can only be scum if he's a traitor.
But if he is scum with them, he has to bus them based on his role. If he flips, then V and W are confscum for fakeclaiming a neighborhood.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:19 am

Post by pisskop »

cakez vote on me was oppurtunistic, but im more comfortable with gamma being town
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also, last night was the perfect time for me to kill if I was scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”