Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 955, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well that's because I'M NOT CAUGHT UP, MEANING I CAN'T ANALYZE JACK SHIT!
My catchup starts after this post and goes on until my bracketed reads
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1424, Alisae wrote:Was part of the reason why you think it was faked was because I started to freak out before people started to vote me, therefore there really was no pressure on me and I just overeacted to Tywin's questioning?
Besides heavy questioning on me, and a small wagon that only got slightly bigger, there wasn't much actual pressure on me from what I remember.
Why are you analyzing yourself it's really offputting
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1422, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1383, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1382, Titus wrote:He's clear to me.

Basically, he's saying if Tywin's a town idiot we can carry him and put him on ignore and hopefully not reach the point of policy lynching him.
No,
egotistical moron
, he said you're the town idiot who has a meta of being a town idiot in all your games, and it's so bad that mod's have officially named you as such.
You're so blind that you think it's cool.
You're pissed off that someone DARED call out your flawless logic and completely rational emotional appeals, so clearly that person must not just be scum, but worthless, and idiot, what else can you slander me with? You're a bad player and it's obvious. You basically think it's okay to win by frustrating others so much with your complete lack of adaptability, stubborn/ignorant reads, and slanderous false accusations that they want to quit or give up. You've now even fucking insulted me personally twice outside of the game. If you are scum, nobody will ever respect you for this kind of play, and if you're town, you're extremely bad at it. I can't stand egotistical morons. You don't have a right to treat others as if you are better than them in any way, because you're so blind that you think you've been playing well. You insulting me on top of all of this is the most classless thing possible.
You're trashy as fuck
Hey. Does the bold not look like flaming?
Takes two to tango, except one person got defended, while another got attacked. One person did it all game and continually did it even after it was attempted to stop. I may be a hypocrite for partaking, but I didn't start this nor will I continue to take it passively. Defend her all you like, but it takes two, and you're a hypocrite for failing to acknowledge that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1442, Lapsa wrote:
In post 1317, Titus wrote:and AJ in my scumlist for a reason.
He's not in my scumlist. See next post for edit.

I will supplement showing just how toxic scum can be in a moment.

This whole Tywin is flailing so it must be town flail is annoying.

They'll call players psychotic and belittle anyone who dares call them out.

Spoiler: Kuroi in Gunslinger's Mafia
Kuroi ISO

Sample posts available on request, but I linked the ISO.

Scum do act like this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1452, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1422, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1383, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1382, Titus wrote:He's clear to me.

Basically, he's saying if Tywin's a town idiot we can carry him and put him on ignore and hopefully not reach the point of policy lynching him.
No,
egotistical moron
, he said you're the town idiot who has a meta of being a town idiot in all your games, and it's so bad that mod's have officially named you as such.
You're so blind that you think it's cool.
You're pissed off that someone DARED call out your flawless logic and completely rational emotional appeals, so clearly that person must not just be scum, but worthless, and idiot, what else can you slander me with? You're a bad player and it's obvious. You basically think it's okay to win by frustrating others so much with your complete lack of adaptability, stubborn/ignorant reads, and slanderous false accusations that they want to quit or give up. You've now even fucking insulted me personally twice outside of the game. If you are scum, nobody will ever respect you for this kind of play, and if you're town, you're extremely bad at it. I can't stand egotistical morons. You don't have a right to treat others as if you are better than them in any way, because you're so blind that you think you've been playing well. You insulting me on top of all of this is the most classless thing possible.
You're trashy as fuck
Hey. Does the bold not look like flaming?
Takes two to tango, except one person got defended, while another got attacked. One person did it all game and continually did it even after it was attempted to stop. I may be a hypocrite for partaking, but I didn't start this nor will I continue to take it passively. Defend her all you like, but it takes two, and you're a hypocrite for failing to acknowledge that.
I'm not a hypocrite as I am not partaking.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1446, Cabd wrote:I give up. Is this how the secretary of state feels when trying to talk to Israel and Palestine?

I'm going to reset and approach this entire thing from a different angle; with the caveat that nobody should put a wagon anything higher than L-2 while we are actively awaiting a slot replacement and pine to catch up.
Cabd, i get it. You're frustrated town. I've pummelled scum who play like this before, and I will keep doing it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

In post 1450, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 955, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well that's because I'M NOT CAUGHT UP, MEANING I CAN'T ANALYZE JACK SHIT!
My catchup starts after this post and goes on until my bracketed reads
*sing song voice* all I hear is excusessss
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can we lynch obvscum Sonia?
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1349, Aj The Epic wrote:Alisae and Kyouko need to be revisited. That should be the next course of action. So far, I've been happy with how this day is progressing, so I think bouncing onward for now is worth while. Both Kyouko and Alisae have been suspect in the last few pages for various reasons and out of the list of people available to be looked into, these two make the most sense for scum.
I think I see how an outsider could see that but instead of telling everyone else to do it for you why don't you start revisiting us yourself? Start a discussion and people will talk, this whole game isn't Titus vs. Tywin.
In post 1363, Cabd wrote:No, Tywin is red-green colorblind and so you can't get into his head and vice versa.
This looks like arguing semantics tbh and if I see a Tywin scumflip I'll be back for you. I appreciate that you're wanting to detox this game but there have been plenty of opportunities for Tywin to read the posts that quote him saying one thing and show that another thing was actually said.
In post 1405, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm done with this shit.
Dayvig: Tywin Lannister
Shame this didn't turn out to be real, unless mod didn't want to lock the thread from phone
In post 1412, Titus wrote:
In post 1410, Alisae wrote:Thanks for saving me the trouble Gamma.

And Yeah Titus, I agree on focusing on someone else, either Kyouko, Lapsa, or me if you really want to. If you want, I can try to show off my case on Kyouko if you would like to hear it. Kyouko seems like he could be town, but if Tywin is scum, I can see him being paired up with Lapsa and Tywin. But let's see what he flips first.
Either way, if you are willing to work with me, I feel like we can get this game solved by day 2 or day 3 assuming that Tywin is scum.

My top scum reads at the moment are Lapsa, Tywin, Kyouko, and Moz.

If Tywin is town, then my theory about Kyouko is off by a long shot.
SSM is town. I like the other 3 scumreads.
Lapsa is a decent read and I get why you'd think I'm scum I think, but I'm not. Why Moz?
In post 1414, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1411, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm cheering because you're a hypocrite. And I have a TR on both Titus and AJ fyi
I do love all these idiots shouting "town v town!" though.
We all know how good you are with killing townies Gamma.
Kek, that's ongoing but funny
In post 1445, Alisae wrote:
In post 1439, Titus wrote:
In post 1435, Alisae wrote:Titus, for me, I just don't like when Kyouko hopped on the Tywin wagon.
Like, this whole game I feel like he's been chainsawing Lapsa. He's mostly been going after people on the Lapsa wagon. And I don't see why when he's giving Lapsa a nullscum read. It would make sense if he's trying to get towncred from Lapsa, but he thinks Lapsa is nullscum.
And he's not doing that much to stand out, he's sorta just under the radar while appear to be doing town things. I don't like it.
Expand more with citations please.
Posts being referenced. The higher the quote is, the more recent it is.
Spoiler:
In post 1261, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Alisae - I've been trying to figure out if only one or both of you are scum by convincing you to vote each other. Tywin was close to the bottom of my reads list when I last gave it; I'm not in the habit of defending my SRs. I prefer to talk to them until they talk themselves into or out of a corner, and either lynch them or let them go depending on how I feel about them after the discussion.
In post 867, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Town - Titus, Transcend
Townlean - Elbirn, Cabd, Cloud
----D1 Lynch Line----

Townlean - Sonia, Nero Cain
Nulltown - Pine, Nosferatu, mozamis
Nullscum - Gamma, Lapsa, Aj
Scumlean - LUV, Tywin
Scum - Alisae
In post 1232, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: Tywin
I'm not defending bad play. You're trying to misrepresent the things Titus is saying, and when confronted with quotes you are ignoring the fact that you have been misrepresenting her.

@Cloud - you're at least half right b/c Titus is town, but one or both of Tywin and Alisae are scum here. I wanted to stay on Alisae of the two because she was on the Lapsa wagon. Also I think it is not pro-town to park your vote on an inactive slot. There are things happening right now that you could be influencing better if you were voting a relevant wagon.
In post 867, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Alisae - "Me because of my role pm says so." Serious answer please. If you think that was a serious answer then who's your second-strongest TR?
pedit: jk

@Titus:
Town - Titus, Transcend
----D1 Lynch Line----

Scumlean - LUV, Tywin
Scum - Alisae

I usually don't do these, but I'm assuming you asked me for a good reason. There are 2 townleans above and below my lynch line because some of these are in my no vote zone and others are not. Cabd would be townlean on the bottom side of the line if he wasn't in your list of top TRs.
In post 500, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 487, Alisae wrote:Lapsa seems to be genuinely evaluating the game, but I feel off about this because of his earlier posts that caused a wagon on him.
Lapsa's earlier posts about masons made him look like lynchbait. This is why Nero, Transcend and I are watching those 5 voters, because scum try to push lynchbait early when it feels like they can get away with it.
Speaking of Lapsa and masons, I don't think he ever answered this and he's here now so
In post 312, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Lapsa, do you really dislike Masons? If so, why?
In post 412, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:kk getting back to those Tywin and Alisae reads now that I'm sober.
Leaning Town on Alisae, not as sheepy as I thought, that was just the word I used last night to describe her very early play involving the introductions and all. I think the only sheepy vote she had was on Lapsa After she dropped the catposting things looked a lot better from her.
Tywin the play looks scummy so far, could wagon that if he keeps on the way he is and the right people are voting him, but not right now.

There are scum here in the bold:
In post 176, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.3Lapsa 5 (
Pine
Gamma Emerald
Titus
, Alisae,
Elbirn
)
So my vote will stay here until all the bold look town or someone else scums up the thread.
In post 143, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Uhh Lapsa's avatar is a cheetah not a dog

I think he was not being serious about not liking masons.
This is the scum on his wagon
VOTE: Elbirn
Is where he references his reads. Notice the nullscum read on Lapsa. And at this point, I've been saying that I thought Lapsa was town. I also recall him not trying to fight my townread on Lapsa. I forgot which post it was, but it was post when he asks what my strongest townreads are. So I feel like he was okay with me reading Lapsa as town at the time, cause he didn't really try to fight me on it. In fact, I don't recall him fighting me on any of my reads like you have been.

Kyouko's even confirming in that he's been paying attention to Lapsa's wagon. While I do agree that scum like to push lynch bait, what is blantanly wrong is I never pushed it.

The only few times when he has been voting anyone that wasn't on the Lapsa wagon was when he hopped on AJ's wagon.
BTW Kyouko, why did you hop on Aj's wagon when you did? I assume it has to do with Transcend?

As for Kyouko currently, I think he's just staying under the radar. He said he wanted to interact with his scumread, but quite frankly he never got the chance to, cause he's gonna die. Atleast, I am assuming he wanted to interact with his scum read on Tywin. Not to mention the only people that are pulling him into question are me and AJ. You seem to think he's town after all. And him hoping onto the wagon when he did seemed perfect for him.
I've tried interacting with Tywin, he's very caught up in Titus right now. See my discussion with you a couple of nights ago when we went to bed at 2 for a better example of what it looks like when I do that.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Cephrir »

The ongoing game winking and nudging needs to stop, thank you.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh forgot to address why I got on Aj's wagon. I'm a Transcend fanboy and you can meta dive me to confirm if you want, so that's part of what has to do with Teanscend. I also had enough of a read on Titus and Transcend at the time to feel comfortable getting on a wagon they were going to be a part of so early. Also didn't like Aj's activity to that point, it was a small iso that was sort of jabbing at Transcend iirc, and Titus and Transcend had previously discussed in the thread their willingness to vote Aj so since I knew Titus would be on board I got on immediately. Can't remember who I was voting at the time but my suspicion of them was starting to die probably, either that or they were my RVS vote. Just getting the game moving in as many directions as I could early so that scum couldn't hide at the edge of the thread
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:00 pm

Why don't instead of asking you grow a pair of balls and try and wagon me yourself gamma
see how far it goes.

MariaR is me
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1459, Cephrir wrote:
That's 2 posts and no flip does that mean Gamma's dayvig is not going to kill Tywin right now?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1458, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1412, Titus wrote:
In post 1410, Alisae wrote:Thanks for saving me the trouble Gamma.

And Yeah Titus, I agree on focusing on someone else, either Kyouko, Lapsa, or me if you really want to. If you want, I can try to show off my case on Kyouko if you would like to hear it. Kyouko seems like he could be town, but if Tywin is scum, I can see him being paired up with Lapsa and Tywin. But let's see what he flips first.
Either way, if you are willing to work with me, I feel like we can get this game solved by day 2 or day 3 assuming that Tywin is scum.

My top scum reads at the moment are Lapsa, Tywin, Kyouko, and Moz.

If Tywin is town, then my theory about Kyouko is off by a long shot.
SSM is town. I like the other 3 scumreads.
Lapsa is a decent read and I get why you'd think I'm scum I think, but I'm not. Why Moz?
The RVS vote over being juvinlla seemed wierd to me. Like people like Pine and Elbrin just asked me to stop, and they just voted me. Huge difference in reactions. I feel like scum would have wanted to push that.
Also this "lynch all lurkers" mentally is off to me. I know that's a policy lynch, but to me it just seems like a cop out for completely avoiding the situation currently even though she thinks Titus is scum.
In post 1458, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1445, Alisae wrote:
In post 1439, Titus wrote:
In post 1435, Alisae wrote:Titus, for me, I just don't like when Kyouko hopped on the Tywin wagon.
Like, this whole game I feel like he's been chainsawing Lapsa. He's mostly been going after people on the Lapsa wagon. And I don't see why when he's giving Lapsa a nullscum read. It would make sense if he's trying to get towncred from Lapsa, but he thinks Lapsa is nullscum.
And he's not doing that much to stand out, he's sorta just under the radar while appear to be doing town things. I don't like it.
Expand more with citations please.
Posts being referenced. The higher the quote is, the more recent it is.
Spoiler:
In post 1261, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Alisae - I've been trying to figure out if only one or both of you are scum by convincing you to vote each other. Tywin was close to the bottom of my reads list when I last gave it; I'm not in the habit of defending my SRs. I prefer to talk to them until they talk themselves into or out of a corner, and either lynch them or let them go depending on how I feel about them after the discussion.
In post 867, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Town - Titus, Transcend
----D1 Lynch Line----

Scumlean - LUV, Tywin
Scum - Alisae
In post 1232, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: Tywin
I'm not defending bad play. You're trying to misrepresent the things Titus is saying, and when confronted with quotes you are ignoring the fact that you have been misrepresenting her.

@Cloud - you're at least half right b/c Titus is town, but one or both of Tywin and Alisae are scum here. I wanted to stay on Alisae of the two because she was on the Lapsa wagon. Also I think it is not pro-town to park your vote on an inactive slot. There are things happening right now that you could be influencing better if you were voting a relevant wagon.
In post 867, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Alisae - "Me because of my role pm says so." Serious answer please. If you think that was a serious answer then who's your second-strongest TR?
pedit: jk

@Titus:
Town - Titus, Transcend
----D1 Lynch Line----

Scumlean - LUV, Tywin
Scum - Alisae

I usually don't do these, but I'm assuming you asked me for a good reason. There are 2 townleans above and below my lynch line because some of these are in my no vote zone and others are not. Cabd would be townlean on the bottom side of the line if he wasn't in your list of top TRs.
In post 500, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 487, Alisae wrote:Lapsa seems to be genuinely evaluating the game, but I feel off about this because of his earlier posts that caused a wagon on him.
Lapsa's earlier posts about masons made him look like lynchbait. This is why Nero, Transcend and I are watching those 5 voters, because scum try to push lynchbait early when it feels like they can get away with it.
Speaking of Lapsa and masons, I don't think he ever answered this and he's here now so
In post 312, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Lapsa, do you really dislike Masons? If so, why?
In post 412, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:kk getting back to those Tywin and Alisae reads now that I'm sober.
Leaning Town on Alisae, not as sheepy as I thought, that was just the word I used last night to describe her very early play involving the introductions and all. I think the only sheepy vote she had was on Lapsa After she dropped the catposting things looked a lot better from her.
Tywin the play looks scummy so far, could wagon that if he keeps on the way he is and the right people are voting him, but not right now.

There are scum here in the bold:
In post 176, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.3Lapsa 5 (
Pine
Gamma Emerald
Titus
, Alisae,
Elbirn
)
So my vote will stay here until all the bold look town or someone else scums up the thread.
In post 143, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Uhh Lapsa's avatar is a cheetah not a dog

I think he was not being serious about not liking masons.
This is the scum on his wagon
VOTE: Elbirn
Is where he references his reads. Notice the nullscum read on Lapsa. And at this point, I've been saying that I thought Lapsa was town. I also recall him not trying to fight my townread on Lapsa. I forgot which post it was, but it was post when he asks what my strongest townreads are. So I feel like he was okay with me reading Lapsa as town at the time, cause he didn't really try to fight me on it. In fact, I don't recall him fighting me on any of my reads like you have been.

Kyouko's even confirming in that he's been paying attention to Lapsa's wagon. While I do agree that scum like to push lynch bait, what is blantanly wrong is I never pushed it.

The only few times when he has been voting anyone that wasn't on the Lapsa wagon was when he hopped on AJ's wagon.
BTW Kyouko, why did you hop on Aj's wagon when you did? I assume it has to do with Transcend?

As for Kyouko currently, I think he's just staying under the radar. He said he wanted to interact with his scumread, but quite frankly he never got the chance to, cause he's gonna die. Atleast, I am assuming he wanted to interact with his scum read on Tywin. Not to mention the only people that are pulling him into question are me and AJ. You seem to think he's town after all. And him hoping onto the wagon when he did seemed perfect for him.
I've tried interacting with Tywin, he's very caught up in Titus right now. See my discussion with you a couple of nights ago when we went to bed at 2 for a better example of what it looks like when I do that.
That's fair and probably what I assumed as well.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1461, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Why don't instead of asking you grow a pair of balls and try and wagon me yourself gamma
see how far it goes.
k sure
VOTE: Sonia
<Embrace The Void>

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1462, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1459, Cephrir wrote:
That's 2 posts and no flip does that mean Gamma's dayvig is not going to kill Tywin right now?
It was obviously very fake; and iirc the role is explicitly non-normal.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1364, Aj The Epic wrote:You, Elbrin, Myself, titus. We can basically assume Tran's replacement for town, so given a reasonable player is put there, they'll be capable of fulfilling this too. I'm working on Nero, who I believe is capable, but I don't have a townread on yet.
This completely left out mozamis. Is there a reason for that? Is your read on moz not town?
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:05 pm

VOTE: Gamma

1v1

MariaR is me
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Large normals are allowed to have 1-2 non-normal roles as long as the setup is still considered balanced under review I believe
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1467, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:VOTE: Gamma

1v1
Good enough for me. I'm amazing at finding scum d1, remember how I caught on to ira in Mini 1832? Nero in Death Note?
<Embrace The Void>

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1458, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:This looks like arguing semantics tbh and if I see a Tywin scumflip I'll be back for you. I appreciate that you're wanting to detox this game but there have been plenty of opportunities for Tywin to read the posts that quote him saying one thing and show that another thing was actually said.
That's fair; if I'm wrong you're welcome to re-evaluate the game state. If I'm right too, for that matter. Constantly evaluating the game state is what you DO. I sure know I would if proven wrong. I've just been on the receiving end of a titus like death tunnel as town and reacted almost IDENTICALLY to how tywin is responding. You get more and more flustered; and less able to coherently argue your point.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:09 pm

In post 1469, Gamma Emerald wrote:

1v1
Good enough for me. I'm amazing at finding scum d1, remember how I caught on to ira in Mini 1832? Nero in Death Note?
Lmfao you "found" ira and never pushed it. Everyone found Nero in deathnote wasn't hard
Please stop acting like you're good Gamma it doesn't work with you :lol:

MariaR is me
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1468, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Large normals are allowed to have 1-2 non-normal roles as long as the setup is still considered balanced under review I believe
I'm going to append the term "mod meta" here and say that knowing cephrir both on and offline for going on almost 4 years now; dayvig in a normal game isn't his thing. Take that for what you will. It's the same reason that I assumed he was using daytalk before he announced it: we come from similar schools of mafia game design.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1471, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 1469, Gamma Emerald wrote:

1v1
Lmfao you "found" ira and never pushed it. Everyone found Nero in deathnote wasn't hard
Please stop acting like you're good Gamma it doesn't work with you :lol:
I pushed ira until meta suggested otherwise.
I have other amazing reads but I decided to just list a couple you knew.
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can we stop letting scumTitus off the hook? kthxbi
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”