Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2448, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 2440, Alisae wrote:
In post 2432, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Okay so Alisae is confirmed SK. If she was vigi, she'd push against Syryana.
She doesn't even want to touch him though, because his flip would destroy her claim. I'm ignoring her for the rest of the game as the obvious SK. It's probably not optimal to lynch her today, but she's only going to NK townies. She killed our cop obviously. Her being in the game only speeds us closer to Lylo, so if she's not the lynch today, then I hope either scum or our real vigi take her out at night. She can't remain in the game for long if town expects a chance to win.
I Can WIFOM the bolded the whole fucking day.
I want him to show up so I can touch him. Like, legit you aren't even considering the fact that he hasn't appeared yet.
No you can't. You can't call basic gameplay WIFOM. You aren't following win con for town vigi. Simple. You're SK.
You're acting like the bolded can't be done by SK.
GTKAS
| here.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by mozamis »

hey a first vote on me!
It's nice to be noticed...:)
nd it's from Titus. As Agent Gadd from "The Americans" would say:
"Let me put on my BIG SURPRISE FACE" :P
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2404, Cabd wrote:Damn nevermind. Thought ssbm was softing mason. Theory canceled. Woulda put us at 5.5 confirmed on day two. With a vig slash leashed SK.
In post 2422, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 2417, Cabd wrote:I thought it was a literal mason claim/crumb. Obviously that's not the case so eh
Why would Mason's even give that crumb? It's not necessary unless Kyouko or his partner were at L1 with intent to hammer given. Then he'd say it. It's useless right now to give that info out. There's not enough sure-fire TRs after the recent flips to create a town bloc, and it's not optimal Mason play to tell anyone with so many unconfirmed and nowhere near Lylo. Mason's shouldn't crumb yet, and so why are you looking for it? To create a theory? Why not find scum one player at a time? We need an actual scum flip before theories are even close to useful right now. Please try to remember that.
Yeah I'm not a mason. Idk about a mozamis wagon though. The things she say really ping me but I feel like it's because I disagree with most everything she says, not because I think they're scummy. Like she has her own view of the game that's just different than mine
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 2444, Elbirn wrote:In fairness to alisae syr hasn't even posted yet this phase

She's confirmed not groupscum, so even if you think she's an sk her suspicions and thoughts are all legitimate; whether we agree with her or not is another matter, but she is a verified trustworthy voice if she's trying to eliminate the scumteam, no? We can call her wrong (I think she is) but we can't say that her ideas are coming from a malicious intent like you inply

Having said that I don't believe syr has a legit counterclaim because he was apparently "joking" and so his flip doesn't Damm alisae. If he were a vig then there should have been a 3rd corpse last night.

Disclaimer: if you can convince me alisae is SK then turbo lynch the fuck out of her regardless, but for now with me being unconvinced of that idc

I also don't agree that someone being not scumread makes them scum (re:pine) but uh he is totally coasting off his early townread

Pedit: so many posts
Sk's job is to survive. She does that not by killing off scum, but keeping it as balanced as possible for as long as possible. Eventually she needs to take out scum so she isn't teamvoted out by them when town is eliminated, but let's not pretend being an SK is pro-town. I'm just ignoring her slot as the obvious SK at this point. And I don't take her analysis as truth at all for obvious reasons. She's voting me, and I know I'm town, so what reason do I have to include her in anything anymore? I'm not going to vote her until it's time to take out the SK, but I'm not going to give her anti-town reads any real credence. She's been tunneling on me all day long for no legitimate reason, and the only reason she gets away with it is due to being SK. Let's not pretend otherwise. She's helping scum currently. First it was Lapsa she hammered. Then she NK'd the cop. Now she's after another mislynch. That's 3 townies. I'm positive she will NK the 4th tonight. So she IS effectively scum's best weapon right now. She is their easy win con, and they can just NK or vote her out whenever they decide her usefulness is up. To town, she effectively is scum for her play so far. It certainly isn't a helpful-to-town SK by any means.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

So full disclosure so this is a known thing and not an advantage of mine in or out of game: I'm IRL friends with Syr and know he's currently stranded without teh interwebz for the holidays. So everyone should expect to not hear from him for the next 24-48 hours; give or take.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

@everyone not named me: Should suspected but not proven to be Vig/SKs be leashed or instantly lynched?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:34 pm

Alisae just stop arguing. You don't even know what you're saying. If you were the vigilante, you'd start a wagon on Syryana for his vigi claim, because he faked it and is scum. You'd have CAUGHT scum right there for the taking, but instead are trying to argue that it's WIFOM for me to assume a townie would want to lynch scum.

Just stop. You're not fooling anyone. You're scum's best weapon right now too. You've hammered a townie, NK'd a cop, and now tunnel another townie. You'll almost certainly hit a 4th townie NK tonight unless you completely hit scum by accident, so that will be 4 townies you've had a huge role in taking out. The problem you have is scum know you're the SK too, so as soon as you're done hammering and NKing all the townies, you're next. So it's already game over for you. You just don't know it yet.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:37 pm

In post 2455, Cabd wrote:@everyone not named me: Should suspected but not proven to be Vig/SKs be leashed or instantly lynched?
Unless you truly believe in two vigilantes, and ignore everything alisae's done this game, then she is pretty much confirmed SK. I think we all need to go by that as a rule of thumb first.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2432, Tywin Lannister wrote:Okay so Alisae is confirmed SK. If she was vigi, she'd push against Syryana.
No she isn't. Maybe she knows she's telling the truth and thus doesn't need to call Syrana out on it?
Anyway, she is obv town, and once again you are just being emotional.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2433, Tywin Lannister wrote:I honestly believe you're scum. You've added nothing to the game, was on the Lapsa lynch, push for my lynch (I know I'm town) without reason, doesn't think things through about what info my flip will give if it flips town (and it will), doesn't look at Syryana or Alisae both claiming vigi, and has tried to derail the Kyouko wagon by going back to the easy mislynch (me).
Agree more about this.
Love to hear more from you Pine.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

SYRYANA IS NOT A FUCKING VIG OH MY GOD

It was painfully obvious he was kidding. Does nobody else see that?
Show

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2442, Aj The Epic wrote:You have Cabd as strong town but not titus.
Beacuse:
1) reasons of pride. I strong scum read all day yesterday. Looks like I was well out of court. Unless

2) She's Sk/ 3rd party with a bow and arrow etc

But yeah, she is unl;ynchable unless we can pin 3rd party for sure on her, which seems unlikely.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2455, Cabd wrote:@everyone not named me: Should suspected but not proven to be Vig/SKs be leashed or instantly lynched?
Interesting one.
Complete knee jerk reaction: lynch. Get rid of unstable elemnts, might get rid of anti town, might get info.
Leasing sounds dicey. Think I was in a game once where it was attempted and backfired. And it derailed the thread I think.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2461, mozamis wrote:
In post 2442, Aj The Epic wrote:You have Cabd as strong town but not titus.
Beacuse:
1) reasons of pride. I strong scum read all day yesterday. Looks like I was well out of court. Unless

2) She's Sk/ 3rd party with a bow and arrow etc

But yeah, she is unl;ynchable unless we can pin 3rd party for sure on her, which seems unlikely.
She would have to be mafia doctor or Serial Killer. Nothing else is normal AND makes any sense.
Show

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

So updated reads.

Unlynchable today:
Me, Cabd, Titus, Alisea, Tywin

Prob Town: SSBM, Elbirn, Sonia

Scummy: Nero, Pine, AJ

Null: Nos, Sky, Gamma
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

VOTE NERO
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:50 pm

In post 2460, Cabd wrote:SYRYANA IS NOT A FUCKING VIG OH MY GOD

It was painfully obvious he was kidding. Does nobody else see that?
Then his painfully obvious kidding caused our vigilante to claim. Not so obvious to me, and clearly not so obvious to Alisae. She believed it, and still does. Your post saying its a joke may give her a defense, but before that? She should have pushed Syryana on his claim, since she believed it enough to claim herself. Why didn't she?

Also, Syryana doubled down on it for 4 posts. That's a lot of kidding if you ask me. He also helped 'trick' Alisae into hammering Lapsa. Admittedly. So you TR that? I'm certainly not sure why. Just because you are friends doesn't mean he's confirmed town. If I did what he did, id be called scum for it.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2466, Tywin Lannister wrote:If I did what he did, id be called scum for it.
You would!

I don't townread him for it; I nullread him for it. Lemme pull up some examples of why.
Show

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:59 pm

In post 2467, Cabd wrote:
In post 2466, Tywin Lannister wrote:If I did what he did, id be called scum for it.
You would!

I don't townread him for it; I nullread him for it. Lemme pull up some examples of why.
Fair enough. All I'm saying is that vigilante Alisae should technically have pushed on Syryana's vigi claim. She believed him enough to claim herself, so I take that as she fully took his word. Due to that, she should recognize there aren't two vigilantes and said something, but she's ignored his slot entirely. I realize he's not here, but she posts zero thoughts on him. She won't go near it when asked. That's a huge red flag to me. It makes me strongly believe SK, and if she is the vigilante... then she has a lot to learn and needs to stop hammering/shooting town without thought. She didn't even think about what Syryana's claim could mean, which shows she either doesn't understand what's going on or she doesn't want to touch it due to being SK.

I'm talking in circles so if nobody else wants to listen, that's fine. I said what I think. If it were me in her shoes, I'd have pushed against Syryana's claim in a heartbeat. She already claimed, so she can't worry about scum knowing she's a PR anymore. Syryana would have to die if I were Alisae and believed his claim like she did. IMO
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2467, Cabd wrote:
You would!

ISO "rift adrift" here and any post not signed "-f" is his:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=29264

(Bonus points for this being my favorite cabd-as-town play where I literally got scum to claim scum in LYLO)

Or here (my wife won this one yay)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29163

Or in isolation by himself; here's some other examples in more "normalish" games...

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=30057
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=34898 {This game might explain why mozamis was afraid of my scum rep, I successfully got an actual town mason to claim mafia-me as my mason partner. I later married that townie, irony abounds)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ire+emblem (As oil tycoons)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

The real question that needs to be asked; actually:

Alisae; what is your homesite? Where did you learn mafia?
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Pine »

Too much to reply to while phoneposting from Xmas party. I will engage the tripe coming from Tyson and mozamis in a few hours
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2471, Pine wrote:Too much to reply to while phoneposting from Xmas party. I will engage the tripe coming from Tyson and mozamis in a few hours
It is tripe with Holly on, I'll have you know. Let's keep it festive! :P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Gundam Seed called.

I am limited access for me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

You draw parallel between piegirl and alisae?
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”