pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:27 am

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

if nc has a passive tracker and they. visited you that could be ugly.

their spell would have failed doe, so idk why im paranoud about that question.

dont say zero, say nothing if possible
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I don't think nc has a passive tracker. I think it might have something like a spell count checker. I'm more concerned with it asking you how many spells you have hinting maybe it checked you and drealmerz. We'd have no way to know whether it could count all spells or just white magic or what. That's just a theory though. Might not be anything like that.

I don't think it tracked me if it was a tracker. But also it'd be an ability not a spell so I don't think mana barrier would block that since it only blocks spells I thought? idunno idunno. We need to decide who to kill in advance so I can steal their spells today. NC tonight? Or we wanna wait to see first?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:56 am

Post by pisskop »

see? you being so 'town' is catching up to you.

:p

though in a fsster game itd be much weaker
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:07 am

Post by JaeReed »

nah it'll be fine, I always survive to endgame as town because my reads are shit. It's kinda weird that the paranoid one is town though. Usually the "paranoia" actually comes from scum.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

You didn't claim to have gotten the friendly neighbour hit from BTD that dunnstral got from our redirect right?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

eh actually nvm. It wouldn't make sense to claim we got it since before now we had btd down as potential mason
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

were doing okay.

neweyes is going to determine what having next.

hfits and to a lesser extent aj
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

yeah I think we have this so long as we don't bus.

More worried about hfitz than aj. As Dunn said, AJ will have the paranoia set in from the remaining town, you can already see it in their reads. As scum he would have known dunn was definitely going down so pulled the roleblock/no kill wifom (as BTD said, why would the scum team submit the kill through dunn knowing he was outed scum?) and it has the added bonus of removing the roleblock from play.

I have cheap townpoints potentially with NC for sharing with it that I have the same spell, I hope. We can "doc hunt" together.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Are you going to be defending btd?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I wasn't planning to go hard on it, I'm still kind of considering replacing out due to lack of motivation, honestly. I should read up and stuff it's just kind of a slog when you're not feeling it, y'know?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

This is what mafia is like when the town is unguided
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2514, Prism wrote:Alright I've read and read and read until my head hurts, all to no avail. I think this lynch is a coinflip. I kind of just want to get nightkilled and move along with my life.

VOTE: Drealmerz
NO CAN DO, BUCKAROO
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Yeahhh sorry Prism lol.

I think it's just that the lynch stalled for so long that motivation drained out more. Plus Impo kinda lost all motivation for mafia in general so it's like :/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop kills not chara
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

are hated and/or loved spells active tomorrow?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

No comment.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by JaeReed »

When I had the loved spell it said it wasn't active in mylo/lylo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

So loved and such would be active tomorrow. But both are gone now anyway.

Wish I had the chance to decide on my action :/ I wanted to make one last post then submit that but NC hammered.

pedit - pk you are one of the few things making this bearable for me thanks <3 you and nahdia's flavour.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

1 more

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 370, JaeReed wrote:So loved and such would be active tomorrow. But both are gone now anyway.

Wish I had the chance to decide on my action :/ I wanted to make one last post then submit that but NC hammered.

pedit - pk you are one of the few things making this bearable for me thanks <3 you and nahdia's flavour.
me?

o.o

I know nadhia does great. Mafia is about fun.

We should kill nc since role and actions make them tonwish.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Yeah NC seems an ok kill I think. We might need to strategize a bit? We need two lynches now I think.

Spoiler: what I was gonna post to drealmerz as a hypothetical "if you're town"
drealmerz7 (5): BTD6_Maker, BATORU, pisskop, Aj The Epic, Prism
BTD6_Maker (2): drealmerz7, havingfitz
pisskop (1): Not Chara

With 2 scum alive, it would take either both scum voting you, or 1 scum on 1 scum off for you to get lynched, if you're town.
So assuming you're town either both hfitz and NC are town and both scum are in {BTD, pk, AJ, Prism} or someone in that category is scum with one of hfitz or NC.
I think BTD/AJ is possible but not probable, because I still think BTD is more likely to be town. I don't think BTD/Prism are a team. That would mean that BTD failed a gambit with Dunnstral and then another with Prism...all while having daychat. I can't see him being that incompetent.

So we have team pairings of:
BTD/pisskop
BTD/AJ
BTD/Prism
pisskop/AJ
BTD/hfitz
BTD/NC
pisskop/hfitz
pisskop/NC
AJ/hftiz
AJ/NC

Least probable there is BTD/Prism and BTD/NC (NC adding the loved spell to you doesn't make sense as scum with BTD because he was the counterwagon; it only makes scum if you're both town and NC wants the wagon with more resistance to go through first)

So:
BTD/pisskop
BTD/AJ
BTD/hfitz
pisskop/AJ
pisskop/hfitz
pisskop/NC
AJ/hfitz
AJ/NC

I should look more into the pairings and see if any make sense to push as the team. I kind of want to keep BTD around, and also not bus.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

we need 1 more to reach parity.

2/4 we cpuld both claim scum and gg

Return to “Completed Game Topics”