pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

6 alive tomorrow.
5 tomorrow night.
4 the next
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

Do you want to suggest a no lynch tomorrow or have me do it?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

5 town 2 scum tomorrow, 7 total players, 4 to lynch.

We have confirmed one scum on the wagon at least.
drealmerz7 (5): BTD6_Maker, BATORU, pisskop, Aj The Epic, Prism, Not Chara

Killing NC brings it down to one of {BTD, BAT, pk, AJ, Prism}
So tomorrow night we have to kill Prism if we're not pushing for a BTD/Prism team.

So:
BTD/AJ
BTD/hfitz
AJ/hfitz

pisskop/BTD
pisskop/hfitz
pisskop/AJ
BAT/pk
BAT/AJ
BAT/hfitz
BAT/BTD

pedit oh we're even numbers, I forgot
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

we would kill havingfitz, i think, if we no lynch tomorrow. at least as it stand rn we would

P:

No. 8 alive today, drealz died
7 tonight
6 tomorrow
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I can suggest no lynch, I'll probably just come into the day with a naked no lynch vote? Or is that a bad idea?

6 alive, 2 scum. 4 town, all town needed to lynch.
No lynch for number fix.
Prism can't be scum with anyone but BTD at this point, it might be better to kill him tomorrow? I need to go over his stances to see if he's better left alive to mislynch BTD basically.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Although hfitz is pretty obviously town and kind of a wildcard. At least if AJ autovotes me it's not so bad because I can cross.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

btd and aj are our mislynch targets, yes.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Hopefully it all runs smoothly. Is just a naked vote no lynch ok to put that suggestion forth?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

If you want. But be ready to justify it and be aware of what happened before you posted it.

and, andandand, if 2 somebodies vote for somebody you coordinate in here w/me to quick hammer.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by JaeReed »

alright. I'll be sure to not be hungover or anything so my reaction time isn't tanked.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol.

mafia is about being comfortable.
You post whenever you feel okay
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

sorry pk, I just feel nothing about the fact that we might lose if I don't do something and you deserve a partner who is going to put in some kind of effort. Good luck buddy <3 I hope my replacement does you justice.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Holy Hell what have I gotten myself into?

Lol...
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its fine.

Just be town. We only need 1 mislynch. OR for you to be town. NL is meh
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

My time is being demanded elsewhere ATM so I can't focus on this game until later tonight.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre doing good stuff.

And the town doesnt have the cohesion to got out against you.

I dont want to push for an outright lynch on btd like I was asked for. Traps a trap.

but ... I dont really wanna nolynch either.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

Any tips on who I can use Arcane Theft on?

It's a day use spell that steals non-dark magic spells, resolves at the end of the day phase.
---
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Lets see ...

- If we mislynch today it doesnt matter who.
- If we no lynch you should use it on a 'scumread'.

Its actually a pretty worthless spell strategically. Its wifom and all the 'good' spells are all gone because people died with them.

But maybe you want to get fancy and use it on whomever has the neighborhood spell and then neighbor them at night?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 394, pisskop wrote:But maybe you want to get fancy and use it on whomever has the neighborhood spell and then neighbor them at night?
That's an idea. Who has it?
---
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2417, Prism wrote:Guys, Call is not rocket science or a Rube Goldberg mechanism.

Call was a spell where you selected someone, and the moderator told them your alignment. This is all it did.
It transferred normally but disappeared permanently after two uses, so my use+BTD6's means it left the game.

I selected BTD6 N1, he claims to have gotten it. BTD6 selected me N2, I did not get it. The hood spell is entirely different and was given to me by BTD6 last night.

LOL
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

Fuck that, Prism need to die.
---
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:51 am

Post by pisskop »

so steal the hood and lets off him neway?

or target me.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

Hood stolen.
---

Return to “Completed Game Topics”