Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1167, Accountant wrote:
In post 1165, Ramcius wrote:1) i can, you put DBW at L-1, isn't that close enough to lynch?
2) So, you wanted to see who will hammer? And Gamma what have with it? Was Kyo and Nyd votes before yours
3) your opinions should have some ground, and don't tell me other people are so conf town in your eyes, i don't buy that
1) No. Contrary to popular belief, you need to make one more vote after L-1 before the person can be lynched.

2) I wanted to see who will get on the wagon with me. I also wanted to see who conspicuously wouldn't get on the wagon.

3) There is ground. I scumread DBW because everyone else looked town and someone has to be scum. Do you not buy that I townread you and nydusher?
1) you asked, if i think you tried quicklynch, and putting someone at L-1 at start of day is pushing quicklynch in my book
2) you saw 2 ppl on wagon, you putting him on L-1 prevented people from joining his wagon - hammering him would be really scummy, so i take your answer as a bs again, you did opposite to what you say you wanted
3) So you didn't scumread Pep at start of the day? Everyone town, only poor DBW, who wrote like 10 1-liners was your only scumread? And thing is, if you scum, you already know who's town, and who's not, so no, i don't buy your townread me and Nyd as a town, i trust Pep more for calling me scummy again, cause i feel i stepping over the line sometimes with my pushes
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:29 am

Post by nydushermain »

Waking up to accountant at L-1 so tempting LOL. Was I right day 1?? Either way I'll see you guys day after tomorrow.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1145, Accountant wrote:
In post 1140, Pepchoninga wrote:I'm not saying that is it impossible, what I'm saying is that no town should act like that. You can never be 100% sure who is who and if you are then your alignment is clear. You also didn't do anything to bring good points to the Alisae lynch, all you did was stand there and say how crucial it is to lynch him.
1) Ah, so you are saying that as town I would never be 100% sure someone is scum and end up being wrong after they get lynched? Because I certainly have some interesting examples to show you if that's your stance. Furthermore, why bring this up now and not at the start of D2?

2) Didn't you read my case on Alisae? Or are you, as I suspect, pretending to ignore it because it's not convenient for your narrative?
If you are implying me in this cocky comment I have admitted that I'm not entirely sure about me being right at Day 1. Off course I don't want to missimperetrate wha yu are saying. And well yes, I belive overconfidence is not a good thing for town, except if you are a cop and have positive results about the player you are trying to lynch. But when you are wrong, behavior like that will bring you pressure. And why didn't I? Simple, I stated that after the Alisae flip I really had to build a lot of my SR and overall reads from the bottom and after further examination and some of the recent posts that really disturbed me (All of my reasonings have been explained), you became a target worth being put at L-1. Also you have been one of my top scum reads.

Oh belive me I have read your case on Alisae and discussed it. Really it doesn't change that you were just there to fuel the wagon and not really contribute to the full attack. Something that you have not done during the entire game.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1146, Accountant wrote:
In post 1141, Pepchoninga wrote:What I said now was that you didn't contribute to the Alisae lynch yet you were so sure about it needing to happen.
What do you mean I didn't contribute? I provided reasoning for my vote on alisae, I provided pressure on Alisae both verbally and in the form of votes and I made sure nobody strayed off the wagon and corraled others to lynch her. What contribition am I lacking here?
You only started the wagon. You didn't persue it. You just hoped in and made sure nobody stayed off the wagon as you said. This is just fueling something you want done. This is not something that bad, but it depends on how you execute it. Hwo you executed your actions is what really gives me suspicions.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1147, Accountant wrote:
In post 1142, Pepchoninga wrote:Here is a thing for you. Why would I be a scum buddy with one of my top scum reads? (Gamma) Belive me you should know that scum usually don't put there parthner on the top of there reads.
This is incorrect. Why, I've done it myself as scum.
Well, as it might be it contradicts woth what I've known in my past mafia games. But do I know. I haven't really had anybody to help me understand possible scum and town tactics...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1148, Accountant wrote:
In post 1142, Pepchoninga wrote:And why is Gamma the towniest? What has he done for the benefit of town?
For one, he helped to clear nydushermain as town by pointing out his D2 reactions. Why would scum do that? I think scum!Gamma would be likely to try to get nydusher lynched rather than help him out.
Why would scum do it? Well I don't know, I'm really finding it hard to understand anything Gamma does. His playing has been inconsistent, also a thing like that could be him trying to look town. Also you are ignoring everything else that has been said against Gamma. Why don't you aknowledge that?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1150, Accountant wrote:
In post 1142, Pepchoninga wrote:So here it is, what makes you think that statistically I'm scum? Because you are presenting a hit and miss theory with no clear evidence and are just trying to make me look scummy, so you can get out of your situation, which again is you being at L-1
You are one of three members of a group, amongst which two are likely scum. That means that off the bat you have a 2/3 chance of being scum. Gamma is townier than the other 2, so your chance is actually above 2/3. statistically, once again, you are scum.

Now, I find it interesting that you claim I am voting you to get out of being at L-1. Tell me, was I at L-1 when I voted you? Or is it the other way around, and you are opportunistically hopping on a counter wagon?
2 are likely town? Who said that? You? Or do you have evidence that we aren't aware off. Your statistics are not backed by any evidence. Numbers are not always better then logic you know. You are actually just ignoring the use of logic atm.

Sorry, but I wasn't at L-1 when I voted you. A little mistake by you, or a bad try to make me look bad? Honestly I think you are slipping.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1158, Accountant wrote:That is incorrect. I don't wish to lock him into that mindset forever, but I wish to force him to be consistent. It is impossible to 100% know if you are right, but it should not be impossible to 100% know that you thought X at Y period of time and justify it. Unless you're scum.
Oh, so now you agree that you can't be 100% sure? You seem to be replying in diffrent ways to me and Screenplay. Or is it just me.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Ramcius »

i was thinking and realized something, Accountant talking about how powerful conf town is said chance with conf town to lynch townie D3 would be 2/5 instead of 3/5, that's gives nothing by itself, but if reading between lines - we misslynch today by this math, so why, Accountant, you so sure we will ML?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 2.06Image

nydushermain (1)
Pepchoninga (2)

Accountant (3)

Not Voting (1)

Day one deadline is Monday January 8, 4 PM PST. (expired on 2017-01-08 17:00:00)

mod note: I will be unavailable most of tomorrow, so don't expect another VC until tomorrow late afternoon or evening

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh shoot just realized I never replied to this thread earlier today. Want to wait until nyd comes back since we have time to, before considering hammering Accountant. Still think that Nyd/Gamma is possible so not too keen on this lynch yet

Also, in response to what Accountant asked me a few pages back, Pep fits in as town there, as is implied in the post:
In post 1129, Accountant wrote:
In post 1109, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Hmm. I see the points being made on Acc but feel like nyd is more likely to flip scum, unless it's Gamma/Acc? Seems like there's somewhat circular relationships within [Gamma, Nyd, Accountant]. Defenses of one another in some places, the way Nyd uses Acc/Gamma's reaction to his post as the standard and judge's Pep for it.

Acc and Nyd's relationship D1 could have been distancing as well, seems like they moved from SRing one another pretty strongly early and then end up ignoring/TRing each other later. There was that meta dive from nyd and then Accountant sort of fell off and ended up pushing Alisae and I. Pushing Pep now too, they're all on that wagon now actually, until that unvote which could be the scumteam realizing their wagon wasn't going to go through.

Could go anywhere in those 3 at this point but would prefer Nyd, he seems to make sense with either of the others.
Where is Pep here?
At least it seemed like it would be apparent Pep fits in as town there. Not sure how it could be read in any other way :?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1185, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Oh shoot just realized I never replied to this thread earlier today. Want to wait until nyd comes back since we have time to, before considering hammering Accountant. Still think that Nyd/Gamma is possible so not too keen on this lynch yet

Also, in response to what Accountant asked me a few pages back, Pep fits in as town there, as is implied in the post:
In post 1109, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Hmm. I see the points being made on Acc but feel like nyd is more likely to flip scum, unless it's Gamma/Acc? Seems like there's somewhat circular relationships within [Gamma, Nyd, Accountant]. Defenses of one another in some places, the way Nyd uses Acc/Gamma's reaction to his post as the standard and judge's Pep for it.

Acc and Nyd's relationship D1 could have been distancing as well, seems like they moved from SRing one another pretty strongly early and then end up ignoring/TRing each other later. There was that meta dive from nyd and then Accountant sort of fell off and ended up pushing Alisae and I. Pushing Pep now too, they're all on that wagon now actually, until that unvote which could be the scumteam realizing their wagon wasn't going to go through.

Could go anywhere in those 3 at this point but would prefer Nyd, he seems to make sense with either of the others.
Where is Pep here?
At least it seemed like it would be apparent Pep fits in as town there. Not sure how it could be read in any other way :?
Accountant want you to scumread Pep and asked why he not in your scums list, at least that my understanding
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1185, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Oh shoot just realized I never replied to this thread earlier today. Want to wait until nyd comes back since we have time to, before considering hammering Accountant. Still think that Nyd/Gamma is possible so not too keen on this lynch yet

Where is Pep here?
Account in the last couple of pages has just tried to make me look bad by spreading some false information and trying to provoke me. This is probably made so he can get you all to vote me. That is why I belive Accountant is still our best lynch target for today. But I would like opinions from everybody before the hammer.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Cmon people, where have you been :(
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I am waiting to see if we get more input from ssbm and hear what ny has to say.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1189, Srceenplay wrote:I am waiting to see if we get more input from ssbm and hear what ny has to say.
Sorry, Gamma as well
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

i'm just waiting Accountant claim at this point or hammer, not really care which comes first
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Well, imput would be appreciated. Also a claim from Accountant.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Someone would need to give intent before a claim.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1193, Srceenplay wrote:Someone would need to give intent before a claim.
I think Nyd already said he would hammer, and seems like Kyo thinking about hammer, only exception is Gamma, Acc is obvtown in his book
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Well, if Accountant flips town (if the lynch does go trough) I belive that Gamma is a confirmed scum. Even if Accountant is scum I belive that Gamma is one if the most likely people to be his buddy.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:41 am

Post by nydushermain »

I'll be home in 6 hours ish
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1196, nydushermain wrote:I'll be home in 6 hours ish
Great news ^^
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Are you guys waiting on me o.O to make a big decision?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Well to some extent. You seem to be content with lynching Accountant and I think that the case on him is pretty strong. Apart from Kyouko there isn't anybody who is really going to do much in this situation, unless we get a claim from Accountant. It's your choice wether to put the hammer or wait.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”