Alternatively,

Post Post #6375 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:56 am

Post by MariaR »

B-BUT ;-;
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 6372, Errantparabola wrote:wraith
why is it
that you refuse to talk to me
why this wraith
is it something i said
do i smell
JFC

My read on Spy isn't purely data. He's been generally unhelpful the entire game. He tried to make an actual effort like once! at the end of D3, this drew heat on him from Titus who was promptly killed, and since then he's withdrawn into a shell of shitposting and "woe is me I wanna die" WIFOM.

Your point earlier about "if Spy was scum it would be too obvious to exclusively vote for townies" is just pure WIFOM. Yeah it's "too obvious" now because 75% of players are dead and flipped. He's been cruising off other players drawing the town's ire instead and has generally voted accordingly. When he's under scrutiny himself no shit he's going to take the momentary reprieve mislynches that's offered even if it draws more suspicion to him since he's probably come to terms with his inevitable lynch a loooong time ago...which again makes me suspicious of the pity-party posting!
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6377 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Skybird »

I do agree with Wraith about Spy. The same argument (about being unhelpful) can be made about UT as well.

@UT, you know why the Spyrex lynch hasn't happened yet. It's the holidays and people are out of town and V/LA. Since you do think Spy should be lynched, how about your reasons or point me to the post where you listed them already?
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6378 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Wraith »

Frankly that UT voted Spy before MoI and everyone else returned renews my suspicions of him. If that was still possible at this point.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #6379 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
thats not what im saying and you know it

im not saying you should be townreading that behavior i'm saying why didn't you take scum survival instinct into that as a factor like you did with the other things regarding interactions
i understand that the pity party and uselessness is scummy but the scumminess is only one facet of people that exhibit that kind of behavior and one facet of how spyrex places in this game, and considering that you have exhibited a trend of normally looking at multiple facets i asked you to do that with this in particular

i honestly do not think spy + andy makes that much sense looking at where and how scum usually deals with momentum of partner wagons
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #6380 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

like i said i'll reread and maybe i'm remembering something differently than it actually happened but i really dont think so
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #6381 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What part of i need to die because of shit like this is a pity party.

I need to go, and I've been crystal clear on why
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6382 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Skybird »

Spy, what do you think of EP?
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #6383 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:26 am

Post by SpyreX »

I think he's town. Id be more worried about his investment in a different game, but here is bizarri world.

Of many he is one i could be wrong about though
Show

Proud member of BaM
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6384 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Wraith »

Alright, so MoI should finally be back today.

Everyone should be back today, in fact.
Show

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

Prods will be going out this afternoon, just a heads up as people start coming back.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #6386 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:31 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Hey back from paradise vacation ...

Comments to come later today if things don't go sideways on me.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #6387 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:33 am

So things I would like addressed before we continue …

I hope Spiffeh gets back and can provide input (like I am finally doing).

My reads haven’t significantly changed over the course of the last week given the overall (understandable) lack of content during the holidays. I do think I need to re-read at least the last two game days (if not more) to firm up these individually but where I stand as of now –

Town Reads – Spiffeh, Sky, Wraith and EP
Want Dead Reads – Spyex and Untrod
General Question Marks – Maria

I frankly don’t think it is as easy as Spy plus Untrod. I mean it could be a case of both of them throwing in the Town after their designated end-game buddy Andrius got lynched but I would not bet that is the case.

Maria used to be in my Town reads until the point where Andy got lynched. Spiffeh can confirm (I am rehashed my initial overnight thoughts from back around Dec 13) but I didn’t like her hop on and off of the Andy wagon. I also feel she could be scum coasting (given the lack of presence in thread) off her role and BP status and position linked with EP. Lastly the majority of my Town read on her was Day 1 interactions with Toog and Goat and the revelation that Andy was scum undercuts much of my what I was basing said Town read on.

The re-read should serve to help me sort out who I think is really strong Town in my Town reads and who is there for weaker reasons.

--
In post 6353, SpyreX wrote:Hopefully when i flip town everyone sees this as lining up the next patsy when tomorrow is ohhhgeeereeeee
So this is kind of endemic of a what is troubling me about your responses today (and frankly the last few game days) Sprex.

So here the inference we should take based on the fact that you are commenting on a Wraith post is that Wraith is scum lining up mislynch patsies. But it is far from clear to me who you think scum is. If this is indeed Spyrex Town deciding for the betterment of the Town he needs lynched today I would expect that you’d be a little bit more clear in who you think is scum as you are set to depart.

So – who are your top 3 suspects for scum and why Spy?

--
In post 6370, Untrod Tripod wrote:vote SpyreX

I don't really see this not happening today so

wooooooooo
So who is scum UT? Frankly there is very little coming from your slot IMO that indicates suspicion that resembles actively looking for the last Things. I mean just “Well lots of people want Spyrex dead so let’s do it”.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6388 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:28 am

Post by MariaR »

I think all you need to do is re read my interactions with the scum we have flipped and then my day with fire and you'll see how obv town I am
I don't know how you get the "I'm coasting because of my bp and doc" I don't think I've ever brought that up once.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6389 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:30 am

Post by MariaR »

The fact you started questioning me after Andy's flip is outright shocking I thought that was the nail in my obv town coffin
Also I don't think I would ever go as far as I did as scum to protect fire that's outright sickening but that's all wifom stuff
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6390 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:31 am

Post by MariaR »

I can give you facts like the toogoo suicide so he didn't give me a vig shot or how I was on a few wagons but I feel like those don't have as strong an impact
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #6391 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:58 am

In post 6388, MariaR wrote:I think all you need to do is re read my interactions with the scum we have flipped and then my day with fire and you'll see how obv town I am
I don't know how you get the "I'm coasting because of my bp and doc" I don't think I've ever brought that up once.
Let’s parse this out.

1. Interactions with Dead Scum – this was the reason I had you as Town for many days but frankly the revelation of Andy as scum puts all kinds of “what the hecks” into it. I don’t think scum would be working so hard to keep a Vig 1-Shot out of Town’s hands and then squandering it. Andy was scum in the Neighborhood so Goat had to know that they were not getting their Vig shot off successfully without compromising Andy immediately. So why did they go to the Lab then? To build Andy Town cred? There are huge questions about the Day 1 play with Toogs and Goat that I am not taking anything for granted at this point.

2. Not sure why you think your interactions with Fire make you ObvTown. If anything the excess outrage over his lynch leans me to feel it is as likely staged on your part as not.

3. You bringing it up is not the point. The point is that you seem happy with having your twosome with Errant that has brought you this far along in the game. As a 1Shot BP I’m wondering why you think just ‘going with the flow’ is Town-positive play.
In post 6389, MariaR wrote:The fact you started questioning me after Andy's flip is outright shocking I thought that was the nail in my obv town coffin
Also I don't think I would ever go as far as I did as scum to protect fire that's outright sickening but that's all wifom stuff
Why do you think your play surrounding the day Andy was lynched makes you Obv-Town? As I said my gut immediately after his flip was “Awkward as heck hop on and off the wagon”.

Why would you not protect a player as scum who you know is Town and have nicely pocketed?

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6392 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Spiffeh »

hi I'm here but I still have to try and figure things out because I don't have any solid scum reads anymore and I haven't read the last two pages

I'll get to that hopefully soon

BUT I really want MoI to reveal who he targeted these past few nights (or quote where he has done so) because I don't think he ever said that?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6393 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Prodding UT
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6394 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 6391, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 6388, MariaR wrote:I think all you need to do is re read my interactions with the scum we have flipped and then my day with fire and you'll see how obv town I am
Let’s parse this out.

1. Interactions with Dead Scum – this was the reason I had you as Town for many days but frankly the revelation of Andy as scum puts all kinds of “what the hecks” into it. I don’t think scum would be working so hard to keep a Vig 1-Shot out of Town’s hands and then squandering it. Andy was scum in the Neighborhood so Goat had to know that they were not getting their Vig shot off successfully without compromising Andy immediately. So why did they go to the Lab then? To build Andy Town cred? There are huge questions about the Day 1 play with Toogs and Goat that I am not taking anything for granted at this point.

2. Not sure why you think your interactions with Fire make you ObvTown. If anything the excess outrage over his lynch leans me to feel it is as likely staged on your part as not.

3. You bringing it up is not the point. The point is that you seem happy with having your twosome with Errant that has brought you this far along in the game. As a 1Shot BP I’m wondering why you think just ‘going with the flow’ is Town-positive play.
In post 6389, MariaR wrote:The fact you started questioning me after Andy's flip is outright shocking I thought that was the nail in my obv town coffin
Why do you think your play surrounding the day Andy was lynched makes you Obv-Town? As I said my gut immediately after his flip was “Awkward as heck hop on and off the wagon”.

Why would you not protect a player as scum who you know is Town and have nicely pocketed?
I was going to vote Andy when I came back we all know this I just never came back there was no reason for me to protect a scum who's getting lined up is that what you're trying to get at? I think it's not MY play that makes me obv town I think it's Andy's play involving me one of the reasons I was somewhat weirded out by Andy was in our Lab PT (EP can confirm) I asked Andy why he wasn't sus of me being a thing what so ever and he just waved it off with a joke
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6395 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

To Talk about your 3rd point Do you not remember me kicking and screaming to be roomed with Creature/EP and then when it didn't happen he died that's prob cause scum knew "oh shit that's a good plan better break it up" I never said I was happy having my 2 some with EP everyone just keeps talking on how it MUST BE ME AND EP IN A ROOM CHOP CHOP GO I just thought it was a thing now and I had no room to change it I'm going with the flow because that's just how I am bp or not it may not be town positive play to you but I'm not going to change my whole play just because I have a vest
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6396 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

Your 2nd point I don't want to dive into too much but if you think I really cared enough about this game THAT much to ate THAT much ooo boy you're wrong.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6397 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 6392, Spiffeh wrote:BUT I really want MoI to reveal who he targeted these past few nights (or quote where he has done so) because I don't think he ever said that?
this would be good yes
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #6398 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@moi

If i had a solid top 3 i would give it.
Wraith is way overcommited to this.
Skybird still feels town.
Spiff as much as it sticks in my craw is town.
I think you are town.

I think ep is town but theres some andy wool
Ut is starting to be poe but its too easy.

So... what wraith, maria and ?
Show

Proud member of BaM
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6399 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

Spy starts sring me when Moi says something
SO CONVIENT
VOTE: Spy
If i'm not already
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”