Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

How are you supposing that me being open to a frank dialogue is a lack of effort?

Even from your perspective, you know at least 1 other of scum scumreads is wrong. There are not likely 5 scum. Talk to me about that. Talk about which two are right.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Alisae »

Nero that was my arguement this whole god dam day on why Titus isn't scum to me.
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

Btw, SSM is town and you vigging Nero if this fails and you push it through over my objection Alisae.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Alisae »

Dear Town:
I am very most likely to die tonight. So in the event that I die, pleaes do the following depending on Flip
A Kyouko scum flip: Gamma or Pine will be dieing tonight. If so, please lynch the other one. If they are somehow alive, lynch them both.
A Kyouko town flip: Sheep Titus and/or Sonia and Nero or Tywin will die tonight.

With Love, Alisae.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Alisae »

Titus Children are hard to control sometimes. But they can be right too.
And notice how hard it was to get a wagon on Kyouko?
It was a lot easier to get a wagon going on Tywin, don't chu think?
I wonder why that is.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Alisae »

Seeing Gamma's reaction makes me thing it's not. That frustration is way more faked then anything Tywin pulled out this game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3630, Alisae wrote:Seeing Gamma's reaction makes me thing it's not. That frustration is way more faked then anything Tywin pulled out this game.
This in refering to Kyouko being Town.
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3629, Alisae wrote:Titus Children are hard to control sometimes. But they can be right too.
And notice how hard it was to get a wagon on Kyouko?
It was a lot easier to get a wagon going on Tywin, don't chu think?
I wonder why that is.
Almost all my scumreads are voting SSM overnight. So, no. That wagon was easy.

Tywin dismantled but no one really disputes his scummy play but for his buddies/whiteknighters.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3631, Alisae wrote:
In post 3630, Alisae wrote:Seeing Gamma's reaction makes me thing it's not. That frustration is way more faked then anything Tywin pulled out this game.
This in refering to Kyouko being Town.
Gamma's frustration looks 100% legit opposed to Tywin's lies, fake slips about derp clears and only noticing the scumkill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3626, Alisae wrote:Nero that was my arguement this whole god dam day on why Titus isn't scum to me.
is this a reply to
In post 3615, Nero Cain wrote:I agree but what do you think the false positive role is or do you think town is just massively stacked?
?

I also knew that Titus not healing Nos means not scum doc was your argument so I'm not just what you are angry about?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Alisae »

Oh! What other roles can come up with a false positive that isn't third party? I couldn't come up with any, so town could be massively stacked. Remember Scum killed Cloud N1. Their Traitor (and their first mistake). It was in response to Mafia X-Shot Doc. And there's no reason not to heal Nos, Titus included Nos in their shots and I remember you suggesting it to me. The only possibility I might be able to consider is Mafia Odd-Night Doc.

And all of my scumreads were voting Tywin over night. See the problem here Titus?

As for Gamma's frustration, Tywin misrepresented things because he needs to #read.
Otherwise they are exactly similar.
We are flipping Kyouko.
GTKAS
| here.
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Painbringer »

There's zero reason to flip SSM. They've been lock step with me and been pushing smart arguments.

If your argument for Tywin town is that he's not reading, well, where is the effort to read and fix it?

We are not flipping SSM. I have 4 scumreads, do you really TR them all?
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Elbirn »

Why does everyone have a hard on for lynching Kyouko again?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3636, Painbringer wrote:There's zero reason to flip SSM. They've been lock step with me and been pushing smart arguments.

If your argument for Tywin town is that he's not reading, well, where is the effort to read and fix it?

We are not flipping SSM. I have 4 scumreads, do you really TR them all?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Being lockstep with you doesn't necessitate town.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Alisae »

Titus, want me to work with you? Flip Kyouko. A town flip shuts down my Gamma, Kyouko, Pine/You scumteam
(You being potential odd-night scum doc).
Out of your 4 Scumreads I TR Elbrin and Tywin.

Your scumreads were voting Kyouko over night?
In post 3123, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 3.1Tywin Lannister 5 (Pine, ssbm_Kyouko, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Elbirn)
Nero Cain 1 (Alisae)

Not Voting 5 (the rest o yall)
Where's the counterwagon?
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3640, Alisae wrote:Titus, want me to work with you? Flip Kyouko. A town flip shuts down my Gamma, Kyouko, Pine/You scumteam
(You being potential odd-night scum doc).
Out of your 4 Scumreads I TR Elbrin and Tywin.

Your scumreads were voting Kyouko over night?
In post 3123, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 3.1Tywin Lannister 5 (Pine, ssbm_Kyouko, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Elbirn)
Nero Cain 1 (Alisae)

Not Voting 5 (the rest o yall)
Where's the counterwagon?
There can be no counterwagon to resigned scum.

My scumreads today are voting SSM.

The only name that might scum in your list is Gamma, but Tywin is scummier than him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

You realize that your scum reads thus far have included Lapsa, LUV, me, Tywin, Nero and Gamma, right? Of them, your flips have all been town. Gamma Is the only one out of that I honestly think goes scum.

So that's what I don't like about you saying SSBM has been in sync with you. Scum would be MORE THAN HAPPY to be in sync with you at this point in time.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3621, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3564, Titus wrote:Why is me being passive no fun?

I have given the group my lynch pool and I am voting the largest wagon in it.

Being confirmed town means more than ever I do not shut others up.

Do you have a problem voting within my pool Elbrin?
How are you gonna turn me questioning your lack of effort into trying to place blame on me

And yeah I do have a problem with you doing nothing but saying "x y z are acceptable go git em". And when one of those is me like what do you expect me to say to this

I'm just gonna find your partner since you're never getting lynched, that'll be the game for me, and I'll fuck off from you since at this point all I'm doing is making myself look and feel like a punk ass

VOTE: GammaEmerald
:lol: Do you seriously think I'm so bad as scum that I would tie myself to my buddy so much? Look at how I defended Titus Day 1. This is incredibly moronic.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3643, Gamma Emerald wrote: :lol: Do you seriously think I'm so bad as scum that I would tie myself to my buddy so much? Look at how I defended Titus Day 1. This is incredibly moronic.
Oh yeah this is scum

Choo Choo motherfuckers it's game time
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3622, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 3.5ssbm_Kyouko 5 (xSoniaNevermindx, Alisae, Aj The Epic, Tywin Lannister, Nero Cain)
Tywin Lannister 2 (Titus, Gamma Emerald)
Aj The Epic 1 (ssbm_Kyouko)
Gamma Emerald 1 (Elbirn)

Not Voting 2 (Pine, gerryoat)
I'm with ssbm on this. Tywin and someone else on the ssbm wagon is probably the leftover scum.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3635, Alisae wrote:Oh! What other roles can come up with a false positive that isn't third party? I couldn't come up with any, so town could be massively stacked. Remember Scum killed Cloud N1. Their Traitor (and their first mistake). It was in response to Mafia X-Shot Doc. And there's no reason not to heal Nos, Titus included Nos in their shots and I remember you suggesting it to me. The only possibility I might be able to consider is Mafia Odd-Night Doc.

And all of my scumreads were voting Tywin over night. See the problem here Titus?

As for Gamma's frustration, Tywin misrepresented things because he needs to #read.

Otherwise they are exactly similar.
We are flipping Kyouko.
What?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@ssbm YOU CAN VOTE TYWIN AGAIN GODDAMMIT HE'S GOT 2 VOTES
<Embrace The Void>

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3613, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If you say I make a move
as scum
if: and then follow it by 2 scenarios

1)Tywin is town
2)Tywin is scum

then say that 2 doesn't make sense (again,
if I'm scum
) then all you're doing is assuming I'm scum then coming to the conclusion that because I'm scum and I didn't vote, that I'm not bussing, which means Tywin must be town. That does not make sense, you never consider why I would unvote there and keep my vote off Tywin if I were town. How is this not either a)Reading Tywin off of preflip associations or b)confbiasing scum!Kyouko theories?

Can you even explain why you scumread on me? I feel like the whole case on me is speculation based around the traitor discussion and people thinking that Cloud was trying to signal me. There are probably 4-6 people you could make that case on based on CK's posts.
I did not want this day to end early and still don't want it to end. Nero and Sonia have been almost silent today as far as their content goes. If Tywin is town, the longer the day goes on without town lynching each other, the more scum will have to show their hand. I think right now you're being forced to show your hand because we didn't speedlynch Tywin. Your alignment will be revealed more and more the longer we talk, so if you're town (which I seriously doubt right now) you may be able to convince the rest of us, but if you're scum, the longer this lasts, the more obvious you will be when it's all over.
So the entire post was directed at Gamma who claimed because you were calling Tywin on not self voting, you must be town. That line of thought is bullshit so I showed the scenarios for which scum would do the same. You and Tywin shouldn't be able to be scum together due to your actions so your scum flip clears Tywin.

However, i'm going to have to unvote. My general philosophy is to make a case against anyone to create a wagon (even though this one... really didn't need help) but I can't find enough of a case to convince myself at this point in time. I feel like I'm missing a buttload of posts that made me scumread you in the first place, so I'll keep looking.

UNVOTE:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3643, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3621, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3564, Titus wrote:Why is me being passive no fun?

I have given the group my lynch pool and I am voting the largest wagon in it.

Being confirmed town means more than ever I do not shut others up.

Do you have a problem voting within my pool Elbrin?
How are you gonna turn me questioning your lack of effort into trying to place blame on me

And yeah I do have a problem with you doing nothing but saying "x y z are acceptable go git em". And when one of those is me like what do you expect me to say to this

I'm just gonna find your partner since you're never getting lynched, that'll be the game for me, and I'll fuck off from you since at this point all I'm doing is making myself look and feel like a punk ass

VOTE: GammaEmerald
:lol: Do you seriously think I'm so bad as scum that I would tie myself to my buddy so much? Look at how I defended Titus Day 1. This is incredibly moronic.
Um...Yes. I do.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”