Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3207, Tywin Lannister wrote:Kyouko, why have you ignored players like Gamma and defended obvious scum lurkers like Nos this entire game? Why go after Sonia when there are lurkers and useless players like gamma/pine playing? Why ignore those slots? Do you TR them? Just like nos?

Also, Don't down Alisae's judgement when she took out the only legitimate scum slot this game. You certainly didn't. The traitor slot isn't real scum in the same way as nos, and scum NK'd him.

Sonia was probably supposed to be implicated in the Cloud NK by scum. That was their plan I bet. Interesting how Kyouko brings her up again now that I'm hammered and old news. Cloud's NK implication didn't work due to him being the traitor, but scum didn't know that when they made the kill.

Don't sleep on Kyouko people. Gamma should go first though. I'm okay with either getting vig shot tonight though. Kyouko wanted desperately to find the traitor crumbs, not because he is town, but because his scum team wanted to avoid the NK there. That's why cloud wrote that post to Kyouko stating 'traitor will go to great lengths to crumb it to the scum team.' That was directed to Kyouko for a reason.

Kill him tonight if not gamma Alisae. Good luck!
I'll be pointing this out again after a Tywin scumflip fyi
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3214, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Wait Tywin wagon is a thing still?
Lol
VOTE: SSBM
Yeaaah can someone tell me why I thought Sonia and Tywin couldn't be partners?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3220, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Cop
, vigilante, Masons.
1-shot gunsmith
.. Hmm... There may be a doctor there too, considering scum had a loved traitor and now a motion detector, which is a variance of watcher/tracker from what I can tell. With Lapsa and me being VT (not that I expect anyone to believe me until I flip), Titus cleared by Cabd, vigilante pretty much confirmed to be Alisae, and Mason most likely Syryana's replacement due to nobody defending Moz... A doc should help in Lylo if mass claim is needed.

Looking past all the confirmed/most likely confirmed players, the pool is this:

Me, Nero, Sonia, elibirn, kyouko, gamma, pine, AJ.

So basically confirmed players, unless Gerryoat confirms he isn't the other Mason is Alisae/Titus/gerryoats

With one 'real' scum and one traitor down, I'd say we have 2-3 more scum. 4 scum + 1 traitor seems to be overkill, so I'd call that the max. Most likely it's 3 scum + 1 traitor.

With traitor and Nos gone, 2 scum mean Lylo isn't until 5 players total left (assuming no scum lynch). If 3 scum, Lylo is 7 players. With 11 currently, town has at least two mislynches before Lylo I believe, assuming all NKs go off and town are lynched each day. Town may have three mislynches left if only two scum.

So regardless, lynching me today shouldn't hurt much, and assuming Alisae continues to get her kills off, town should be fine.

And since there are 3 confirmed, the scum pool of 2-3 players are within 8 slots. By process of elimination, we can go from towniest to scummiest and will most likely hit someone between a lynch/NK assuming things aren't completely out of hand with bad wagons. So my doom and gloom mindset isn't totally warranted I guess.

So 8 slots to find 2-3 scum. I know I'm not scum, and those who are town know they arent. That makes it 7 slots for 2-3 scum for each individual townie to sort. Based on reads, those are good odds. So if we take those 7 slots and do VCA on everyone, plus maybe ISO top suspects... That shouldn't be difficult. The real question is who will be around if it comes to Lylo? I DONT want to be around, because I'll be mislynched and game will be over. Due to that, I'd rather get lynched or NK'd before Lylo. I don't want to be the one who gets mislynched on Lylo.

Anyways, after looking at everyone, kyouko, gamma, pine are most suspect IMO, I've said this plenty before, but it's worth mentioning again.

Alisae, you 'should' be able to get off at least one more NK tonight, even if scum target you. You'll trade kills and that will be that, unless they have a roleblocker. If they did, they probably would've blocked you last night. Due to that, you may be the NK, but you'll have one more kill at least. I hope you use it either on me (just to remove mislynch opportunity and focuses the game back to real scum), or shoot gamma. Regardless, town can afford it, and less suspicious slots means a better chance to hit scum during the day.

For that reason, I think I have to advocate you NKing me. If I assume correctly that I will continue to be a mislynch target everyday, then me getting to Lylo would be disastrous for town. I really shouldn't be in Lylo, and I can't see scum NKing me due to the easy mislynch opportunity they get daily. I honestly want gamma killed, but if not him, removing me is probably a net positive for town. My flip removed a distraction and easy wagon from the game, and again... I can't make Lylo based on how this game has played out. All scum will need to do is keep Titus and Elibrin around, and I'd get their votes everyday from here on out. I think it would lose the game in Lylo.

But if you want to hit scum, gamma is my top pick. ISO and VCA him and tell me he looks town. I bet you can't.
Are you reading the game at all
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3229, Aj The Epic wrote:Well, of the alive, you -> Mason, Alisae -> Vig, Titus -> Conftown (Cabd)

That's the claims I think.
HE DIDN'T CLAIM MASON.
HOLY FUCK STFU, YOU COULD HAVE FORCED A MASON OUTING
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3246, Pine wrote:Yeah okay, Alisae is basically saying that she's going to shoot anyone who is cautious about whether she's an SK or Vig. That means she ain't leashed at all. She'll go through the Town as she wants, until she gets rid of anyone who's a threat...to her.

We can lynch Tywin whenever we want. I'd like to shake this tree while we still have people with brains to do the shaking.

VOTE: Alisae
Okay this might be scum
<Embrace The Void>

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Stop your fake fucking AtE. Scum already knew literally everything so town might as well know it too. Bitch about something relevant.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3352, Titus wrote:No. My VCA would want your flip. You're getting hyperdefensive.

Dueling wagons like you and Lapsa suggests one is scum. Do I know that? No.
This from the person who called my VCA theorycrafting
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3372, Tywin Lannister wrote:I already pointed out that I don't have to live for town to win. I just hope town lynches gamma/pine/Kyouko after I'm gone, because aside from Kyouko, nobody seems to focus their attention on gamma/pine. That scares me at least, because in my biased opinion, they're the most obvious scum in this game. They won't even touch each other all game long. They won't mention each other, won't question them, SR them, or even TR them. They ignore each other like the plague. ISO them and find out for yourselves. Prove me wrong. Nos voting Alisae yesterday was a bad joke. Pine voting Alisae today is absolutely ridiculous play. Only scum look for an SK lynch over scum hunting. His post is SO obvious that I have to believe others have seen it. Titus coaching Pine over scum reading him is bad for town. Gerryoats calling Pine bad town over scum reading him is bad for town. You couldn't make this crap up if you tried. The guy is obvious scum here.

So again, if you're dead set on lynching me, fine.
Town can handle the loss of a VT
, but PLEASE look to kill Pine/Gamma/Kyouko after. It's so obvious to me. Why isn't it for others? I'm not sure what the hangup for everyone else is on voting scum. Stop calling them bad town and just admit they're likely scum already. Your reads in the past have all been wrong. Please listen to another opinion for once.

And Alisae, this isn't directed towards you. I know you pay attention. Nos is dead due to that. I'm speaking more to the other townies like Titus, Elibrin, etc.
This from the guy saying "blame Titus for town loss after I flip town".
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3376, Alisae wrote:All things I see town!Tywin do.
Anything else?
Oh my fuck. If the real vig is hiding somewhere, please stand up. If we lose to scum fakeclaiming vigilante I will lose my mind. Alisae keeps playing in a way that suggests Tywin as a scumpartner.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3378, Alisae wrote:Liar is a bit of a stretch.
Let's just say he doesn't exactly read things carefully. A lot.
"Not reading" only goes so far. Ignoring my case on moz is on such transgression that cannot be explained by lack of reading.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3383, Alisae wrote:Also the biggest reason why I thought Tywin could be scum is because he jumped on Sonia for the NK super early. But I don't remember seeing a vote to back that up.
And maybe calling me an SK for shooting Uzi but still

His behavoir moreso has to do with him as a player. It's survivalistic. At this point he's basicly lynch bait. I think he's even moreso self-aware lynchbait.
And Tywin doesn't drop things that easily even tho he's wrong. He's stubborn. He forgets somethings that may have happened, so he freaks out and calls them a liar.
And lastly if you SR read him he'll probably freak out and SR you too.
How can I put it, he's a Tsundere? maybe that's the right way to characterize him.
Survivalism isn't a town thing. And he isn't even being survivalistic, he's fatalistic now.
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 3628, Alisae wrote:Dear Town:
I am very most likely to die tonight. So in the event that I die, pleaes do the following depending on Flip
A Kyouko scum flip: Gamma or Pine will be dieing tonight. If so, please lynch the other one. If they are somehow alive, lynch them both.
A Kyouko town flip: Sheep Titus and/or Sonia and Nero or Tywin will die tonight.

With Love, Alisae.
I'm more than okay with this.

Doubt gamma is tho lols
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

VOTE: gamma emerald
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3425, Gamma Emerald wrote:Alisae, Titus Town
ssbm, gerry, Elbirn towny
Pine townish
Nero scummish
Aj scummy
Sonia, Tywin scum
I think this is closer to my reads now
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Alisae »

Aj plz Gamma know's he's dead.
And a Gamma flip won't tell me as much as a Kyouko flip.
GTKAS
| here.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Explain the sonia read. You've sat it there and not said a word about her in like... 2 game days?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 3679, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3246, Pine wrote:Yeah okay, Alisae is basically saying that she's going to shoot anyone who is cautious about whether she's an SK or Vig. That means she ain't leashed at all. She'll go through the Town as she wants, until she gets rid of anyone who's a threat...to her.

We can lynch Tywin whenever we want. I'd like to shake this tree while we still have people with brains to do the shaking.

VOTE: Alisae
Okay this might be scum
NOW you see it? lol

I'm guessing gamma knows Kyouko will flip scum and is trying to avoid the NK from Alisae.

Alisae MVP
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Alisae »

WOWIE TYWIN! IT'S LIKE I POINTED IT OUT 22 POSTS AGO!
GTKAS
| here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm really tired of how blind Alisae is to Tywin's scumminess, and after voting him no less.
Alisae, stop playing like you got a red role PM.
<Embrace The Void>

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Hey Gamma, there's such a thing as proof.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Alisae »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8695716#p8695716]post 3693[/url], Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm really tired of how blind Alisae is to Tywin's scumminess, and after voting him no less.
Alisae, stop playing like you got a red role PM.
Best part about this post is I'm not blind.
I like his words more and I agree with a Kyouko, Gamma, Titus/Pine scumteam.
A Kyouko flip tells me a lot of information. Kyouko Lynch means Game_Solved.
GTKAS
| here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I will only support a lynch on kyouko if you honestly put Tywin in your vig pool.
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Alisae »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8695728#p8695728]post 3696[/url], Gamma Emerald wrote:I will only support a lynch on kyouko if you honestly put Tywin in your vig pool.
Consider it done.
GTKAS
| here.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Hold on a second...

That's a really easy admission to vote SSBM and get away with it free.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Alisae »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8695737#p8695737]post 3698[/url], Aj The Epic wrote:Hold on a second...

That's a really easy admission to vote SSBM and get away with it free.
I know right.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”