Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1049, pisskop wrote:It depends on the enviornment.

In a post-utopian society you could do it in a few months, but in a pre-flip society I would advocate relocation and hard labour to cleanse the soul
In a post utopian society they are already reeducated so the answer is 0
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:47 am

Post by pisskop »

There will never not be a need for dealing with fringe elements of s tightly controlled hivemind.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1051, pisskop wrote:There will never not be a need for dealing with fringe elements of s tightly controlled hivemind.
If its tightly controlled how can there be fringe elements

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 1044, Accountant wrote: Why would they shoot someone taking them to paradise?
Because you're an infidel who wishes to stomp on the kingdom of Allah.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:18 am

Post by pisskop »

you realize that just because you can say something is 'tightly controlled' that doesnt make it true unless a method or methods of dealing with counter examples are present?

the methods create the status quo but the status quo cannot contribuite to the methods as completely?

the ss create the obedience but the obedience does not create or remove the need for ss
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1053, Sesq wrote:
In post 1044, Accountant wrote: Why would they shoot someone taking them to paradise?
I suppose they would be forcibly restrained and taught why we are not infidels.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1054, pisskop wrote:you realize that just because you can say something is 'tightly controlled' that doesnt make it true unless a method or methods of dealing with counter examples are present?

the methods create the status quo but the status quo cannot contribuite to the methods as completely?

the ss create the obedience but the obedience does not create or remove the need for ss
Methods for dealing with fringe elements: re-education, surveillance by govt and neighbours, suppression of freedom of speech, constant police presence. How are fringe elements supposed to even appear in this kindnof environment? It's not like random people suddenly become radicalized out of thin air.

The obedience is the endgoal, once we have obedience we win forever, no need to do anything else

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1056, Accountant wrote:It's not like random people suddenly become radicalized out of thin air.
You're a counterexample to this.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Do you accept Kuroi's authority as your new king?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1055, Accountant wrote:
In post 1053, Sesq wrote:
I suppose they would be forcibly restrained and taught why we are not infidels.
As if you had the power to do that.

So far you have exuded failure to give any sort of examples as to fix this issue with your moral system. Why should I expect it to carry a country?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1056, Accountant wrote:
In post 1054, pisskop wrote:you realize that just because you can say something is 'tightly controlled' that doesnt make it true unless a method or methods of dealing with counter examples are present?

Methods for dealing with fringe elements: re-education, surveillance by govt and neighbours, suppression of freedom of speech, constant police presence. How are fringe elements supposed to even appear in this kindnof environment? It's not like random people suddenly become radicalized out of thin air.

The obedience is the endgoal, once we have obedience we win forever, no need to do anything else
No, once you have 'obedience' within you have to worry about the obedience without.

Other nations, people who do not share your viewpoint, and people who 'escape' or find your regime too totalitarian will defect and its suddenly the People's Republic of China in your land.

The people without will be broadcasting radio transmissions that can stray into your land. the Internet can literally change your whole country, and free trade and such provide people, even just menial workers, with outside contact.

Rock music, slang, religious beliefs, the list of things that will make you new obedient
pets
citizens question their place is in-numerous.

Now, what about your international policy? Most isolationist states (and a 're-educated' post enlightenment society will be this for fear of the contagious nature of free-thinking) are defensive, suspicious, and even antagonistic. people will advocate war with you, especially if you are weak in military or world influence. You yourself may feel like using those enlightened
tools
defense forces to spread you enlightenment to others in other states. Ones that are too close and too 'disharmonious' with yourself to let you live peaceably. The US bought Alaska in order to deny our continent from Russia.

So now you need military forces and espionage. Now you need to maintain a secret police force, if only to provide counter espionage.

So now you suddenly need to worry about the world and the institutionalization of it. It doesnt end.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1058, Not_Mafia wrote:Do you accept Kuroi's authority as your new king?
Where was he made king?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1059, Sesq wrote:As if you had the power to do that.

So far you have exuded failure to give any sort of examples as to fix this issue with your moral system. Why should I expect it to carry a country?
You asked me what my solution to the Middle East was. I outlined a clear plan. To restate, since you don't seem to understand.

1) Wait for the world to come into accord with the utopian philosophy as outlined in post 650.
2) "At some point, a vast majority of society will be perfect".
3) This vast majority will then use force to make the minority that have not yet converted obey and go for re-education in order to make them in accordance to the correct path rather than fighting each other in the Middle East.
4) The Middle East no longer has war.
5) ???
6) Profit

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1060, pisskop wrote:
In post 1056, Accountant wrote:

No, once you have 'obedience' within you have to worry about the obedience without.

Other nations, people who do not share your viewpoint, and people who 'escape' or find your regime too totalitarian will defect and its suddenly the People's Republic of China in your land.

The people without will be broadcasting radio transmissions that can stray into your land. the Internet can literally change your whole country, and free trade and such provide people, even just menial workers, with outside contact.

Rock music, slang, religious beliefs, the list of things that will make you new obedient
pets
citizens question their place is in-numerous.

Now, what about your international policy? Most isolationist states (and a 're-educated' post enlightenment society will be this for fear of the contagious nature of free-thinking) are defensive, suspicious, and even antagonistic. people will advocate war with you, especially if you are weak in military or world influence. You yourself may feel like using those enlightened
tools
defense forces to spread you enlightenment to others in other states. Ones that are too close and too 'disharmonious' with yourself to let you live peaceably. The US bought Alaska in order to deny our continent from Russia.

So now you need military forces and espionage. Now you need to maintain a secret police force, if only to provide counter espionage.

So now you suddenly need to worry about the world and the institutionalization of it. It doesnt end.
you realize that my utopian society spans the entire world. So all that bunk about international relations is irrelevant. There ARE no international relations. There's just one perfect society governing the entire world. There will be no other nations. There will be no people who do not share my viewpoint. There will be nowhere to escape to.

Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1062, Accountant wrote:
In post 1059, Sesq wrote:As if you had the power to do that.

You asked me what my solution to the Middle East was. I outlined a clear plan. To restate, since you don't seem to understand.

1) Wait for the world to come into accord with the utopian philosophy as outlined in post 650.
2) "At some point, a vast majority of society will be perfect".
3) This vast majority will then use force to make the minority that have not yet converted obey and go for re-education in order to make them in accordance to the correct path rather than fighting each other in the Middle East.
4) The Middle East no longer has war.
5) ???
6) Profit
That isn't a plan, it's waiting. Why should I follow such an inflexible, rigid system, when it is so incompetent at basic problem-solving? Also, how can you guarantee that the utopia will come before the Middle East problem elevates to a world problem?

Also, your plan conflicts your post saying "the utopia spans the world".
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1061, Accountant wrote:
In post 1058, Not_Mafia wrote:Do you accept Kuroi's authority as your new king?
Where was he made king?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=69835
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Davsto »

Who wants a long-term avatar bet regarding which comes first - the majority of people following Accountant's utopian ideals or the heat death of the solar system? Id say it's pretty close.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1064, Sesq wrote:That isn't a plan, it's waiting. Why should I follow such an inflexible, rigid system, when it is so incompetent at basic problem-solving? Also, how can you guarantee that the utopia will come before the Middle East problem elevates to a world problem?

Because it's inevitable. It's long-term, I'll grant you that, but it will definitely happen.

I can't, but it doesn't matter, because the solution works no matter how big the problem is. Unless everyone on this planet becomes convinced that the correct path is full of horrible infidels, the goodness of truth will eventually win out.

My plan is the plan to make the utopia span the world.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1066, Davsto wrote:Who wants a long-term avatar bet regarding which comes first - the majority of people following Accountant's utopian ideals or the heat death of the solar system? Id say it's pretty close.
I'm up for this.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I wanted to see whats going on here so I checked 650 that you refereed as your idea
In post 650, Accountant wrote:because perfection is finite and well defined(my moral system).
This is where I stopped reading this accountant

If you have a finite view to perfection and your moral system is limited, your ideas are practically screwed.

and Having a majority of well educated people will decrease the crime BUT as perfection is unlimited a new degree of crime will appear (to not be as perfect as someone else). Their all relative terms.

This world is not made based on equality. Its based on inequality and that's justified. Moving toward perfection Must be the goal or we will just stay at the point we are or will go backward toward destruction and extinction but that's so naive to think perfection is finite.

When you think about this and for one second try to put yourself as someone your calling criminal - They are not doing what they think is wrong. No one is. If they are, they are not sane. So why what you think is right and what they think is wrong? The answer is really simple actually

None of you are wrong or right. You are considered right because the majority of human race think that action is wrong and will damage other humans or the one who is acting like that in a way. So in another human society they might be actually the right ones and then you are the wrong one based on what they define. This is just how things work.

so Based on what we define as perfection we must move toward it but the fact we can't reach it makes that perfection! Its why this is an "ideology". If your dream is reachable your not dreaming good enough.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm Not saying a perfect world can't happen ^

I'm saying perfection is infinite

Please don't interpret my point wrong
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 1067, Accountant wrote:
In post 1064, Sesq wrote:That isn't a plan, it's waiting. Why should I follow such an inflexible, rigid system, when it is so incompetent at basic problem-solving? Also, how can you guarantee that the utopia will come before the Middle East problem elevates to a world problem?

Because it's inevitable. It's long-term, I'll grant you that, but it will definitely happen.

I can't, but it doesn't matter, because the solution works no matter how big the problem is. Unless everyone on this planet becomes convinced that the correct path is full of horrible infidels, the goodness of truth will eventually win out.

But before heat death, or we're all dead?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1070, Frozen Angel wrote:Moving toward perfection Must be the goal or we will just stay at the point we are or will go backward toward destruction and extinction but that's so naive to think perfection is finite.
movign towards perfection MUST be the go, and when we reach perfection it is fine to celebrate.

because perfection CAN be reached. I can show you exactly what perfection looks like and how we can get there. It will only take a few centuries.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1072, Sesq wrote:
In post 1067, Accountant wrote:

But before heat death, or we're all dead?
Yes.

Return to “General Discussion”