Newbie 1770: Water Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:36 am

Post by nydushermain »

I didn't mean to start the battle again -_- ... What are the odds that the scum are just hiding in the fight.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Toto »

Read my last post. He basically scumclaimed.

This ends with both of us dead.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:42 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 351, Toto wrote:Read my last post. He basically scumclaimed.

This ends with both of us dead.
I just assumed he missed an "if"
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Toto »

Where
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:45 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 342, Formerfish wrote:Unless you don't make it out of the day today and your partner missed it?

Seriously dude, I think I'm about done dealing with you. Your game play is ridiculous as town, and I feel like I'm banging my head against a wall trying to discuss anything with you.

Town dont point out softclaims. They recognize them, then they shut the fuck up about it until it is necessary for it to be vocalized. Think about it like a shut#out. You don't talk about the shut#out until it's over.
Sorry. I meant "if you're" ... Like "Your game play is ridiculous
if you're
town -"
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:45 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 347, Formerfish wrote:If you are town then I hope you up your game before I ever see you in a game thread again.

Ninja- I want him dead. I think that rope will be the only way that happens. either he is just scum, or mislynch bait now.
Either way. He said this too. Does this mean he town told?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:46 am

Post by nydushermain »

Pretty sure he's just venting his frustration at the possibility that if you're town, you're playing outrageously poorly.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:46 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 289, nydushermain wrote:But do you think he's town? You're saying you're "on his rolefishing side" as if you're town reading him but you're saying you distrust him? If you were townreading him, why did you say things like "I wonder if this is just dumb attack or role fishing" (paraphrased to memory), or asking him why he was playing complacent which is, in your words, different from his previous game where he was town?
His attack made no sense to me. I didn't like it, but I don't feel it makes him scum. A different tone also doesn't make him scum. Tones change over games. Mine does too. I was just wondering why it was changing.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Formerfish »

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. I'm saying that on the off chance that you are town, an outcome that I have no faith in being true, that your game is horrible.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:47 am

Post by nydushermain »

@pep, now that toto has claimed that he's not a PR, does it still scare you that people might hammer? Were you afraid of a hammer before anyone asked toto what his role was?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:48 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 357, TierShift wrote:
In post 289, nydushermain wrote:But do you think he's town? You're saying you're "on his rolefishing side" as if you're town reading him but you're saying you distrust him? If you were townreading him, why did you say things like "I wonder if this is just dumb attack or role fishing" (paraphrased to memory), or asking him why he was playing complacent which is, in your words, different from his previous game where he was town?
His attack made no sense to me. I didn't like it, but I don't feel it makes him scum. A different tone also doesn't make him scum. Tones change over games. Mine does too. I was just wondering why it was changing.
I might've missed it but do you town read him? What's your actually read on him at this moment.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:48 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 298, Toto wrote:Ok. Im at l-1. One more vote and Im lynched. Tier how many scum do you think are in my wagon?
1 prolly
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:48 am

Post by nydushermain »

Moogin, are you still here?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:48 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 361, TierShift wrote:
In post 298, Toto wrote:Ok. Im at l-1. One more vote and Im lynched. Tier how many scum do you think are in my wagon?
1 prolly
If he's town, who do you think it is?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 347, Formerfish wrote:If you are town then I hope you up your game before I ever see you in a game thread again.

Ninja- I want him dead. I think that rope will be the only way that happens. either he is just scum, or mislynch bait now.
Fish, keep a professional level, let's not forget we are in a Newbie game and you are an SE.

Anyways, fair enough zi strongly dislike the pushes Toto has been doing.

And also, call me Pep. Next time you call me Ninja, I might get triggered :lol:
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:49 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

In post 350, nydushermain wrote:I didn't mean to start the battle again -_- ... What are the odds that the scum are just hiding in the fight.
I would not be surprised if that was the case...

I am but am about to go grocery shopping and will be gone for about half an hour
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:49 am

Post by TierShift »

It's town I think.

Rolefishing so blatantly is something scum don't do because it makes them a likely lynch target, especially in a newbie game. Town are more indifferent towards getting lynched and will just do whatever they THINK is the correct play.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:50 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 363, nydushermain wrote:
In post 361, TierShift wrote:
1 prolly
If he's town, who do you think it is?
Dunno, have to reread.

Toto who do you think it is?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 359, nydushermain wrote:@pep, now that toto has claimed that he's not a PR, does it still scare you that people might hammer? Were you afraid of a hammer before anyone asked toto what his role was?
I wasn't afraid. I just wanted more personal interaction with Toto, also wanted to see how he would respond to the situation he already was in. He continued to do the same old shit and regardless of his allingment this is just very bad play.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 366, TierShift wrote:It's town I think.

Rolefishing so blatantly is something scum don't do because it makes them a likely lynch target, especially in a newbie game. Town are more indifferent towards getting lynched and will just do whatever they THINK is the correct play.
It was clear thwt he wanted to frame fish tho.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:54 am

Post by nydushermain »

So here's where I'm at right now with toto. I tried to change my playstyle this game to not be on the defensive because that's where I was all game last game. Instead, I wanted to try going on the offensive and just spewing some BS but I think I got caught in my own tunnel. Toto could very well be town, and I'm pretty sure if I had JUST replaced into this game, I probably would've thought of him as town. Weird thing for me to say, I know, but I kind of agree with TS. The guy is acting a bit suicidal if he's scum... even moreso since TS gave him an out and he pretty much took it... and went right back into the depths of hell. I think there's a good chance that the scum are inside the people who are pretty much staying away from this fight.

UNVOTE:

I think that me coming back from being busy right during the midst of the fight feels like how alisae replaced into my last game when me and accountant were in a big fight.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 am

Post by nydushermain »

I'm not sure if fykus is where I want the lynch to be headed though. We have 9 days to figure this out. Toto could still be scum, imo, but I think that we should take a step back until more shit happens. It would be absolutely horrific if I went into the next day with 1 town read, especially if he dies in the night.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:58 am

Post by nydushermain »

I think we need pressure on both fykus AND jack, and to wait for SAJ to come back from his V/LA (does that mean vacation until a certain period of time so he's excused from inactivity?). I want a closer look on pep... and moogin too when she comes back from grocery shopping because I think there could be scum there. TS, like I've stated before, is always town if toto is town so this is a package deal for me. If we're not looking at toto, I'm not considering TS as a lynch.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:59 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 366, TierShift wrote:It's town I think.

Actually... this could also just be scum!TS bailing out his partner again because being the only scum left in the game after your partner gets lynched d1 is almost impossible to win. Jesus... If town could just play townie, this game would not be as weird.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Toto »

Tier doesnt have to be town just for defending me.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”