Newbie 1770: Water Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.10Image

MooginSoosy (2)
, ,
Fykus (1)
JackChaos (1)
RadiantCowbells (2)
, ,
TierShift (2)
, ,
Not Voting (1)

Day one deadline is Monday January 25th, 2 PM PST. (expired on 2017-01-25 15:00:00)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
[/size]
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 574, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean, I guess. I also thought Toto's progression made a ton of sense and if FormerFish hadn't claimed PR I might be voting there tbh.

Why are you townreading Moogin so hard? Why the Fykus vote of all the slots you can vote?
Fykus and Jack are the only slots I can vote right now.

Pepcho and nydushermain are possibilities, but not more than them.

Moogin just reeks of newbtown to me.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I've gone back to leaning town on Fykus so that's a no go. I can tentatively support Jack though, so you should go over there.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 pm

What's your read on Nydus? Because maybe his scumpartner might not be Moogin but his progression has been fucking weird for the last while.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
JackChaos
JackChaos
Townie
JackChaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by JackChaos »

In post 573, -Grey- wrote:
In post 572, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm somewhat uncomfortable with how hard Grey is townreading me since that doesn't seem like something that happens.
Relax, it started with Toto. Not you.

I was on the same wavelength with him and he was my strongest townread all the way.
Truth. I don't hate you RC, I just don't trust Toto.
JackChaos
JackChaos
Townie
JackChaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by JackChaos »

In post 576, -Grey- wrote:
In post 574, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean, I guess. I also thought Toto's progression made a ton of sense and if FormerFish hadn't claimed PR I might be voting there tbh.

Why are you townreading Moogin so hard? Why the Fykus vote of all the slots you can vote?
Fykus and Jack are the only slots I can vote right now.

Pepcho and nydushermain are possibilities, but not more than them.

Moogin just reeks of newbtown to me.
I don't reek of newbtown? Fuck yea, science!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:04 pm

In post 579, JackChaos wrote:
In post 573, -Grey- wrote:
In post 572, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm somewhat uncomfortable with how hard Grey is townreading me since that doesn't seem like something that happens.
Relax, it started with Toto. Not you.

I was on the same wavelength with him and he was my strongest townread all the way.
Truth. I don't hate you RC, I just don't trust Toto.
He's saying that he thought my predecessor was obvtown and you're trying to agree with him.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 577, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've gone back to leaning town on Fykus so that's a no go. I can tentatively support Jack though, so you should go over there.
Can do.

VOTE: JachChaos

I've been toying with the theory that the scumteam is one of my scumreads and one of my scumleans, so that works.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: JackChaos

Oops
---
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by MooginSoosy »

Now what I'm confused about is how both fykus and jack are saying "hang me if you want you'll see you're wrong." That seems super suspicious? If you're town I feel like you shouldn't be so ready to hang, you should be fighting and trying to find someone who actually is scum in order to help the town win. If you're town and you just let yourself die, who does that help?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 580, JackChaos wrote:I don't reek of newbtown?
Nope.

You reek of newbscum.

Fuck yeah, science!
---
JackChaos
JackChaos
Townie
JackChaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by JackChaos »

In post 584, MooginSoosy wrote:Now what I'm confused about is how both fykus and jack are saying "hang me if you want you'll see you're wrong." That seems super suspicious? If you're town I feel like you shouldn't be so ready to hang, you should be fighting and trying to find someone who actually is scum in order to help the town win. If you're town and you just let yourself die, who does that help?
Naw it's my first game. If someone wants to think I'm scum and hang me, I'll laugh my ass off.
JackChaos
JackChaos
Townie
JackChaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by JackChaos »

In post 582, -Grey- wrote:
In post 577, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've gone back to leaning town on Fykus so that's a no go. I can tentatively support Jack though, so you should go over there.
Can do.

VOTE: JachChaos

I've been toying with the theory that the scumteam is one of my scumreads and one of my scumleans, so that works.
You better get that scummeter checked because it's on the fritz.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 586, JackChaos wrote:
In post 584, MooginSoosy wrote:Now what I'm confused about is how both fykus and jack are saying "hang me if you want you'll see you're wrong." That seems super suspicious? If you're town I feel like you shouldn't be so ready to hang, you should be fighting and trying to find someone who actually is scum in order to help the town win. If you're town and you just let yourself die, who does that help?
Naw it's my first game. If someone wants to think I'm scum and hang me, I'll laugh my ass off.
Fake.

I'd expect newbtown to be more nervous about screwing up and getting lynched early because newbtown equates death with losing the game.

This is scum posturing.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 587, JackChaos wrote:You better get that scummeter checked because it's on the fritz.
So, you're saying I'm town.
---
JackChaos
JackChaos
Townie
JackChaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by JackChaos »

In post 588, -Grey- wrote:
In post 586, JackChaos wrote:
Fake.

I'd expect newbtown to be more nervous about screwing up and getting lynched early because newbtown equates death with losing the game.

This is scum posturing.
You seem pretty convinced of this fact. Didn't you replace Jin? Maybe you're scum and just hellbent on hanging me because I'm town. You seem pretty sure of yourself but your only real support is just slinging insults.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 590, JackChaos wrote:You seem pretty convinced of this fact. Didn't you replace Jin? Maybe you're scum and just hellbent on hanging me because I'm town. You seem pretty sure of yourself but your only real support is just slinging insults.
You aren't hunting for scum, here.

You're using a scum accusation as a weapon in an effort to intimidate me.
---
JackChaos
JackChaos
Townie
JackChaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by JackChaos »

In post 591, -Grey- wrote:
In post 590, JackChaos wrote:You seem pretty convinced of this fact. Didn't you replace Jin? Maybe you're scum and just hellbent on hanging me because I'm town. You seem pretty sure of yourself but your only real support is just slinging insults.

That's what you did to me, probably to take the stink eye off of yourself.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 592, JackChaos wrote:

Shade casting and lack of vote shows you have no confidence in your words.
---
JackChaos
JackChaos
Townie
JackChaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by JackChaos »

In post 593, -Grey- wrote:
In post 592, JackChaos wrote:

Shade casting and lack of vote shows you have no confidence in your words.
No. I have no idea who is who except that I suspected Toto and I know I'm not scum. You came at me pretty heavily for no good reason and you filled a role people were already voting before as scum so,

you seem pretty suspect to me.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 594, JackChaos wrote:No. I have no idea who is who except that I suspected Toto and I know I'm not scum. You came at me pretty heavily for no good reason and you filled a role people were already voting before as scum so,

you seem pretty suspect to me.
In post 593, -Grey- wrote:Shade casting and lack of vote shows you have no confidence in your words.
---
JackChaos
JackChaos
Townie
JackChaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by JackChaos »

Oh.... okay then VOTE: -Grey-
JackChaos
JackChaos
Townie
JackChaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by JackChaos »

wait a minute you just want me to change my vote away from RC
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Lol.

It doesn't MATTER what I want, scum. Town is going to vote for their scumreads without caring what it will look like.
---
JackChaos
JackChaos
Townie
JackChaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by JackChaos »

No I'll tell you what I think. I think we hit paydirt with our read on Toto. He was scum. RC comes along and is like "whatever I'm obvtown" and no one believed him but there's plenty of votes sitting on him. You jumped in here on another role that was scum and saw your partner being called out and decided to move some of the fire off of him so there's no scum lynch on the first day.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”