Micro 678: Grand Idea Mafia! - GAME OVER!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I promise I will look into and seriously consider the case. I don't promise I'll vote screen.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

I know its hard to get you cause I'm not even sure how much votes we have more than needed majority

But you will be surprised when partners start to bus (if they already aren't).

pedit : I am waiting for your votes anyway.
<3
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Half the people are not posting much. I'm sure that's where you will find scum.
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

Saj is VLA sitewide - not sure if he announced it here

and Kain Tepes is less active these days - site wide

It sucks but you won't be able to divert MY attention like that to a lurker.
<3
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Spend a day or two using your masterful mafia skills to get people to come out v
What more do you think you are going to get out of me? Honestly still have lots of day left and more reads to make.
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

I'm patiently waiting for people to comment about my case and to tell me their reads. that was all I was doing since then.
<3
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I would hate to sit here taping our toes the rest of the day waiting for that.
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

but that was all you were doing so far
<3
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Because you are the fearless leader.
I am enjoying watching you lead.
Grated it's makes me sad that you are wrong but the hearts are uplifting.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:46 am

Post by TTTT »

@crystal
why'd you wait until to first use your hurt ability?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

because they didn't settle on which role they wanted to fakeclaim until then
balance among all things
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

VOTE: Not Mafia
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Crystal Maiden »

In post 759, TTTT wrote:@crystal
cause I only have 7 of them each day. I need to put them in a right place

The first one I uesed was for hinting it mainly that happened aftre my vig claim

the other two is because I'm getting tired of this game state and I made my mind about drealmz but I want to see if the wagon on screen will take off as well or not cause He is a priority target >.>
<3
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

"target"
balance among all things
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 762, Crystal Maiden wrote:
In post 759, TTTT wrote:@crystal
cause I only have 7 of them each day. I need to put them in a right place

The first one I uesed was for hinting it mainly that happened aftre my vig claim

the other two is because I'm getting tired of this game state and I made my mind about drealmz but I want to see if the wagon on screen will take off as well or not cause He is a priority target >.>
Well you need to better figure out your priorities. I know there is at least two people that can guarantee you are wrong.
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Crystal Maiden »

In post 763, drealmerz7 wrote:"target"
ok so you think your a better target for my vig?
<3
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Crystal Maiden »

In post 764, Srceenplay wrote:Well you need to better figure out your priorities. I know there is at least two people that can guarantee you are wrong.
proioirities:

- putting hurt votes on drealm
- lynching you

if I died then fuck with it - I'm voteless

- putting hurt votes on drealm
- bye bye scums and I'm conftown

simple
<3
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Crystal Maiden »

who are the two you reffered to?

I'm wrong about what?
<3
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:33 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

I'm bored

Such resistance :|

So many lurkers

Mod where are your prods?!
<3
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Spoiler: screen case
In post 657, Crystal Maiden wrote:He clearly knew that we can't sort drealm with his spam flooding the thread unless by doing setup spec. He even suggested a suitable - convincing role for him but even after me asking why are you trying to do that he said " This is where a lot of the attention is already is" as an excuse.

Thats exactly scum mindset cause Thats where they can safely Buy Time and Town confusion.
Ok, this is a good point. But I still think "why so sure" was a legitimate question screen could've had, and he did do
some
stuff to actually try to sort dreal.
Suddenly after me pointing this out I get to L1 and if I wasn't online to claim I was lynched. Knowing the ratio of scum in this (and the fact I'm voteless and there is a double voter and the awful way TTTT sheeped those votes in this post:
It's certainly a possibility that TTTT is buddies with screen, but I wouldn't base anything on that theory. I didn't like him sheeping too much either.
In post 431, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 429, Crystal Maiden wrote:Screen reaction to pressure is so fake in the midtime >.>
I'm not reacting yet. So you thinking I'm reacting looks fake.
^^^ Which is practically a scum claim. Look at this guilty conscious ...
In post 438, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 435, Crystal Maiden wrote:
In post 429, Crystal Maiden wrote:Screen reaction to pressure is so fake in the midtime >.>
But you are reacting.

The fact your trying to fake calmness in it is fake
Nope
so scum
I don't really see much here, maybe you can explain? I see screen of either alignment wanting to know the case on him, so I understand why he says he wasn't reacting. You could interpret asking why someone scumreads him as a reaction, but I didn't interpret it as a reaction.
In post 455, Srceenplay wrote:So your not saying he isn't scum but you thinking I'm scumier because I have asked the wrong questions?
He tried to make it like my vote on him has any realations to my not sure yet read on not mafia without actually accusing me or him of anything cause he couldn't win that argument - He just wanted to throw dirt on town councious here
Let's stop here, I don't see how screen is saying those things are related. "you think x is scummier than y" contains no implications that the reads on x and y are related.
In post 464, Srceenplay wrote:Question mark at the end.
Acting like he is actually asking me if I'm assosciative with not mafia or not - like its not a loaded question
Well, I certainly see how he could be scum implying that you two are buddies, but I also see how he could be town who wants to make clear your position.
In post 472, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 470, Crystal Maiden wrote:At this point I bet all my mafia career on this
Please don't say that. I would hate to be the reason you never play here again.
returnes to my asking for pressure with such an ATE
Well it's not really a self-defense AtE, but ok
tried to divert attention in the middle of the conversation with me again - obviously to that spammer drealmz -
Ok this is a good point actually. I don't think scum tend to try to divert a lot, however I don't like that he seemed oblivious to where he was diverting.
attacked my self meta to say how my stubborness can be harmful to town - trying to lecture me - more apeasing.
If you remember, I was on his side here and stand by it. If someone tunnels on you and you're town, it makes sense to try to explain how stubbornness hurts town to try to get the tunneler back on track.

And where was he appeasing?
Accuse me that my push on him is acting but not discussing it in light :
In post 496, Crystal Maiden wrote:
In post 493, Srceenplay wrote:You are beginning to act like you already have a narrative made up for me and you are trying to to new meaning to the words I say.
so you think I'm acting - or your trying to imply you think I'm acting - and your not trying to sort that out?
Fine but this is semantics.
What an unrealated crap - trying to make me feel guilty about my stubborn push on him instead of doing anything for the game:
In post 500, Srceenplay wrote:Point out the times you have been wrong in your game play.
Again, it's what I would do as town to get the tunneler to second guess themselves and be less stubborn. Idk if you've been tunneled on as town before but I think this is very much that mindset.
KNows he can't push me or fight back a 1v1 and tries to delay my push on him - Buying time to delay sumhunting - his exuse is that "he is not as good as me" when he was trying to leture me before:
In post 529, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 529, Crystal Maiden wrote:When will you try to find that out?
With every post. I might not be as good as you and I might be new to forum mafia but I will not give up or quit trying to figure out the game I'm in.

So I don't know the time when. It might be today, tomorrow, or even end game but we will all figure it out eventually.
Again, this could be scum trying to buy time but it could also be town explaining his scumhunting process as a newb.
agreed when someone brough a lurker to attention. OMGUSed (not with vote - I mean reationed) ASAP after the post but because he was working he posted an answer to ASP 30 mins later. I don't buy this crap.
@screen I'd like you to address this in more detail. Why exactly did you read the post and not respond right away?

In post 601, Srceenplay wrote:I am going to have to agree with our Stubborn Maiden. I don't think talking about rl is an alignment indicator. I have done it before.
If you are having a bad week I'm sorry to hear that ASP.

ASP seems to have an indifferent attitude. Maybe that might give onsite to there alignment. I don't feel like scum would try to give off that type of attitude. Draws a little to much attention I think.
THen he calms the newly formed wagon on ASP down. kepping in mind ASP is highly lurking this can be either :

- bussying : ASP and he are scum partners. ASP voted him as his first vote after lurk to distant. He wants to deflect the wagon for now
- Distancing : ASP is a lurker and there is a good chance for getting a mislynh there (if he is town) so staying away from the wagon that was easily fornmed on him and acting calm about it is what a scum will do in this case
Ok those are possible
- none : Screen is town and he agrees with my attck to infinity about RL stuff - Infinity likes screen attidue but doesn't agree with the point he is agreed with which makes him a hypocrat.
No, it doesn't make me a hypocrite to townread someone I disagree with.

Basically there are some good points here but there's also a lot of attributing scum mindset to things that could easily and do come from town.

I'd rather lynch ASP and I could also compromise on TTTT.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

In post 769, Infinity 324 wrote:
Spoiler: screen case
In post 657, Crystal Maiden wrote:He clearly knew that we can't sort drealm with his spam flooding the thread unless by doing setup spec. He even suggested a suitable - convincing role for him but even after me asking why are you trying to do that he said " This is where a lot of the attention is already is" as an excuse.

Thats exactly scum mindset cause Thats where they can safely Buy Time and Town confusion.
Ok, this is a good point. But I still think "why so sure" was a legitimate question screen could've had, and he did do
some
stuff to actually try to sort dreal.

There is no such state as I'm 100% sure this guy will flip scum unless with a guilty. When I first suspected screen with the above logic I wasn't even remotely sure about it the way I am now. It was a good point of pressure and It worked to show his true color.

Suddenly after me pointing this out I get to L1 and if I wasn't online to claim I was lynched. Knowing the ratio of scum in this (and the fact I'm voteless and there is a double voter and the awful way TTTT sheeped those votes in this post:
It's certainly a possibility that TTTT is buddies with screen, but I wouldn't base anything on that theory. I didn't like him sheeping too much either.

I'm not basing my case about screen on assosciative tells. I'm just saying suddenly I got to L1 with Drealm you and TTTT votes right after me expressing something about screen before letting him to react was actually cute and definitely weigthened my scumread on screen.

^^^ Which is practically a scum claim. Look at this guilty conscious ...
In post 438, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 435, Crystal Maiden wrote:
But you are reacting.

The fact your trying to fake calmness in it is fake
Nope
so scum
I don't really see much here, maybe you can explain? I see screen of either alignment wanting to know the case on him, so I understand why he says he wasn't reacting. You could interpret asking why someone scumreads him as a reaction, but I didn't interpret it as a reaction.

I poked him with a comment about how fake was his behavior and he instead of attacking back or trying to analyze his behavior claimed he didn't react yet. Look at the content around that to understand what I'm talking about. Instead of engaging with me he tried to disarm me and end the conversation.

In post 455, Srceenplay wrote:So your not saying he isn't scum but you thinking I'm scumier because I have asked the wrong questions?
He tried to make it like my vote on him has any realations to my not sure yet read on not mafia without actually accusing me or him of anything cause he couldn't win that argument - He just wanted to throw dirt on town councious here
Let's stop here, I don't see how screen is saying those things are related. "you think x is scummier than y" contains no implications that the reads on x and y are related.

no I want to move. so he out of nowhere asked about my read on Not Mafia and compared it with my read on him and his read on him for what exactly? I destroyed his manipulative process by outing his plan immidiatly. He wasnt accusing em of anything, he was throwing shade

In post 464, Srceenplay wrote:Question mark at the end.
Acting like he is actually asking me if I'm assosciative with not mafia or not - like its not a loaded question
Well, I certainly see how he could be scum implying that you two are buddies, but I also see how he could be town who wants to make clear your position.

He wasn't pushing me. He wasn't asking questions. He had no read on me. He wasn't interacting, he was just trying to imply that is a possibility to see if others will accept it or not the way scum will. There is a very thiny obvious line between scumhunting and throwing shade and Its obvious which one was it.

In post 470, Crystal Maiden wrote:At this point I bet all my mafia career on this
returnes to my asking for pressure with such an ATE
Well it's not really a self-defense AtE, but ok
tried to divert attention in the middle of the conversation with me again - obviously to that spammer drealmz -
Ok this is a good point actually. I don't think scum tend to try to divert a lot, however I don't like that he seemed oblivious to where he was diverting.
attacked my self meta to say how my stubborness can be harmful to town - trying to lecture me - more apeasing.
If you remember, I was on his side here and stand by it. If someone tunnels on you and you're town, it makes sense to try to explain how stubbornness hurts town to try to get the tunneler back on track.

And where was he appeasing?

I will quote it after this post. It makes sense to explain that I agree, if he really is town he would do that as well. He did this after me asking for more pressure on him betting on my career to just make others feel like my meta is not an important factor about the accuracy of my reads not to stop my push on him read his posts again and see how they were trying to force me to tell my meta bugs.

Accuse me that my push on him is acting but not discussing it in light :
In post 496, Crystal Maiden wrote:
In post 493, Srceenplay wrote:You are beginning to act like you already have a narrative made up for me and you are trying to to new meaning to the words I say.
so you think I'm acting - or your trying to imply you think I'm acting - and your not trying to sort that out?
Fine but this is semantics.

What do you mean semantics? He litterally did nothing to push me or NM. All he did was throwing shade.

What an unrealated crap - trying to make me feel guilty about my stubborn push on him instead of doing anything for the game:
In post 500, Srceenplay wrote:Point out the times you have been wrong in your game play.
Again, it's what I would do as town to get the tunneler to second guess themselves and be less stubborn. Idk if you've been tunneled on as town before but I think this is very much that mindset.
KNows he can't push me or fight back a 1v1 and tries to delay my push on him - Buying time to delay sumhunting - his exuse is that "he is not as good as me" when he was trying to leture me before:
With every post. I might not be as good as you and I might be new to forum mafia but I will not give up or quit trying to figure out the game I'm in.

So I don't know the time when. It might be today, tomorrow, or even end game but we will all figure it out eventually.
Again, this could be scum trying to buy time but it could also be town explaining his scumhunting process as a newb.

No if he was a newbie town, after me pressuring him he would get motovated to do more work not to divert it more and more. This divertion is just scum's.

agreed when someone brough a lurker to attention. OMGUSed (not with vote - I mean reationed) ASAP after the post but because he was working he posted an answer to ASP 30 mins later. I don't buy this crap.
@screen I'd like you to address this in more detail. Why exactly did you read the post and not respond right away?

In post 601, Srceenplay wrote:I am going to have to agree with our Stubborn Maiden. I don't think talking about rl is an alignment indicator. I have done it before.

ASP seems to have an indifferent attitude. Maybe that might give onsite to there alignment. I don't feel like scum would try to give off that type of attitude. Draws a little to much attention I think.
THen he calms the newly formed wagon on ASP down. kepping in mind ASP is highly lurking this can be either :

- bussying : ASP and he are scum partners. ASP voted him as his first vote after lurk to distant. He wants to deflect the wagon for now
- Distancing : ASP is a lurker and there is a good chance for getting a mislynh there (if he is town) so staying away from the wagon that was easily fornmed on him and acting calm about it is what a scum will do in this case
Ok those are possible
- none : Screen is town and he agrees with my attck to infinity about RL stuff - Infinity likes screen attidue but doesn't agree with the point he is agreed with which makes him a hypocrat.
No, it doesn't make me a hypocrite to townread someone I disagree with.

there is no fourth scenario I can think of about that theater. I know you must know your alignment so In my pov you should have screen as confscum.

Basically there are some good points here but there's also a lot of attributing scum mindset to things that could easily and do come from town.

Nope. Answered in blue

I'd rather lynch ASP and I could also compromise on TTTT.
vote screen play I will put down my hurt votes on drealm.
<3
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

Bringing everyone attention to these posts which will show his contradicting behavior regarding my slot :
In post 453, Srceenplay wrote:Especially sense you have no vote to protect him.
^ Indicates a
suspicion
of not_mafia is scum with me
^ Indicates he think I'm town
In post 476, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 473, Crystal Maiden wrote:Cause its screaming being fake - that you already know the answer of it

The wagon on me happened just when I accused you of diverting attention. coincidence?
And my vote never changed to you, weird?
^ Indicates he think I'm town
In post 481, Srceenplay wrote:I have never wanted to vote you, you mistaken there.
I also know your stubbornness can be unhealthy for town.
Never said you were being an associative of Not Mafia. It's going to take a lot more post before I can say anyone is with anyone.
^ Indicates he was thinking I'm town - at least when that wagon took off and when he was talking about my not - mafia read
^ Indicates
he thinks
my push on him is fake
^ Indicates he believes I'm just wrong - trying to make everyone see I'm wrong or to find a flaw in my argument instead of refuting it
In post 506, Srceenplay wrote:I'm wrong. I can't find my answer to 496.

I don't know what you are doing. I do know that I can't make quick judgements on you. I don't see where you think I'm acting scumy. So in my eyes it looks like a faked force push on me. But I know you can be stubborn so it could be that. I dont know.

But we will all find out later.
^ Diverting

^ talking like he thinks my push is legit but he is diverting

Stubborn Maiden - indicates townread

BTW I'm not sure if I quoted it but he repetedly called me "stubborn" when he was talking about meta and told I'm "acting like I have a narrative" which indicates he thinks I'm town which is obviously doesn't fit with his second approach.
In post 689, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 688, Crystal Maiden wrote:no your activity is not for making new perspectives. its for show off to make others think your town

I am not asking why youd din't push not_mafia hard

I'm asking why you never even pushed him or asked others to help you to push him if you think he is suspicious
Haven't had a reason too. Do you think the reasons I gave is enough to go on a full on attack??
He is literally saying his only scum hunt since game start won't worth even his vote here and asking me like "he knows I'm town"
In post 705, Srceenplay wrote:Question, I have never played in a game where more than one killing role is possible. So is there flavor to tell how people are killed. Like the difference between scum sk vig arso?
^The he questiones If my conftown is a conftown or not - trying to find a hole in my claim - casting shade

This is not a town mindset

This is scum and this needs rope
<3
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Spoiler:
I'm not basing my case about screen on assosciative tells. I'm just saying suddenly I got to L1 with Drealm you and TTTT votes right after me expressing something about screen before letting him to react was actually cute and definitely weigthened my scumread on screen.
Yes but for this to even be a point to me TTTT has to be scum cause dreal is conf jester and I am town :)
I poked him with a comment about how fake was his behavior and he instead of attacking back or trying to analyze his behavior claimed he didn't react yet. Look at the content around that to understand what I'm talking about. Instead of engaging with me he tried to disarm me and end the conversation.
I kinda see what you're saying but also I agree with screen that he wasn't necessarily reacting. Wondering why someone is scumreading you isn't really a reaction.
no I want to move. so he out of nowhere asked about my read on Not Mafia and compared it with my read on him and his read on him for what exactly? I destroyed his manipulative process by outing his plan immidiatly. He wasnt accusing em of anything, he was throwing shade

He wasn't pushing me. He wasn't asking questions. He had no read on me. He wasn't interacting, he was just trying to imply that is a possibility to see if others will accept it or not the way scum will. There is a very thiny obvious line between scumhunting and throwing shade and Its obvious which one was it.
He could've been town trying to clarify your position. If he had said something like "FA is avoiding n_m despite being suspicious of him, interesting" then that would be throwing shade. But I don't see where screen implied you two were scumbuddies or tried to plant that idea into people's minds.
I will quote it after this post. It makes sense to explain that I agree, if he really is town he would do that as well. He did this after me asking for more pressure on him betting on my career to just make others feel like my meta is not an important factor about the accuracy of my reads not to stop my push on him read his posts again and see how they were trying to force me to tell my meta bugs.
Ehh, ok? It's true that making you state where you messed up is unlikely to make you change your mindset, but screen could've thought it would.
What do you mean semantics? He litterally did nothing to push me or NM. All he did was throwing shade.
You are beginning to act like you already have a narrative made up for me and you are trying to to new meaning to the words I say.
If the quote was:
You are beginning to
seem
like you already have a narrative made up for me and you are trying to to new meaning to the words I say.
Wouldn't that make a difference? How easy is it to interchange those words as town?

That's what I mean by semantics.

No if he was a newbie town, after me pressuring him he would get motovated to do more work not to divert it more and more. This divertion is just scum's.
That's certainly one way newb town could act, but certainly not the only way. If the only way you know how to play is slow, that wouldn't change with someone pressuring you.
there is no fourth scenario I can think of about that theater. I know you must know your alignment so In my pov you should have screen as confscum.
What? I believe in the third scenario, but just because screen disagrees with me on that point doesn't mean I can't townread him.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 771, Crystal Maiden wrote:^ Indicates a suspicion of not_mafia is scum with me
No, the context was that he was questioning why n_m would buddy and sheep you, and questioning your scumread on n_m.

The only other place you said he called you scum was addressed in the quote wall.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Crystal Maiden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Crystal Maiden »

In post 772, Infinity 324 wrote:
Spoiler:
Yes but for this to even be a point to me TTTT has to be scum cause dreal is conf jester and I am town :)

This is something that must be investigated after a screen lynch not before it. The way it makes screen look worse is not even engotiable. His flip is important to sort this as well.

I kinda see what you're saying but also I agree with screen that he wasn't necessarily reacting. Wondering why someone is scumreading you isn't really a reaction.

He wasn't wondering. He had an older claim for scumreading Not Mafia. He coudn't simply just loose a scumlean and wonder about why he was voting him.

He could've been town trying to clarify your position. If he had said something like "FA is avoiding n_m despite being suspicious of him, interesting" then that would be throwing shade. But I don't see where screen implied you two were scumbuddies or tried to plant that idea into people's minds.

That was too direct and more townish. It would show he was going with a narative and is trying to sort us for real. What he did was expressing the possibility and throwing the burden on rest of town.

Ehh, ok? It's true that making you state where you messed up is unlikely to make you change your mindset, but screen could've thought it would.

He was directly trying to make others uncomfortable about me, This is obvious as fuck if you read the posts not sure whats your argument.

You are beginning to act like you already have a narrative made up for me and you are trying to to new meaning to the words I say.
If the quote was:
You are beginning to
seem
like you already have a narrative made up for me and you are trying to to new meaning to the words I say.
Wouldn't that make a difference? How easy is it to interchange those words as town?

That's what I mean by semantics.

Huh

K. sure he meant that and he didn't clarify it after me questioning it?

No sorry,

That's certainly one way newb town could act, but certainly not the only way. If the only way you know how to play is slow, that wouldn't change with someone pressuring you.

First screen is not a newbie. he is not an expert but he played mafia before, He knows this game. He played offsite (not sure about this but I saw him before on Sc2 mafia and I know their same person) and w/e

second He wasn't trying to make me stop pressuring him. He was bringing excusses for not trying to sort me after throwing shades about me which was why I was pushing him. I know people react differently But proposing some narrative and dodging attention is not a town one.

What? I believe in the third scenario, but just because screen disagrees with me on that point doesn't mean I can't townread him.

Fair enough
answered in this color
<3

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”