Newbie 1770: Water Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by nydushermain »

This is literally why I have so few strong townreads. Not one of you is consistent with your reasoning and logic and that's fine coming from the newbies but I expect more from the veterans.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 794, nydushermain wrote:
In post 769, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: JackChaos

I can vote here or Nydus.
What happened to your scum read on caught scum fykus? Are you just looking to mislynch?
In post 721, -Grey- wrote:And that is why I believe the scumteam lies within {Jack, Fykus, Nydus}

Those are the only three I'll Lynch today.

OH MY GOD, I'M BEING SO INCONSISTENT EVERYONE!
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 801, -Grey- wrote:
In post 794, nydushermain wrote:

What happened to your scum read on caught scum fykus? Are you just looking to mislynch?
In post 721, -Grey- wrote:And that is why I believe the scumteam lies within {Jack, Fykus, Nydus}

Those are the only three I'll Lynch today.

OH MY GOD, I'M BEING SO INCONSISTENT EVERYONE!
You literally said fykus was caught scum and you said that "I can either vote here or nydus" which didn't involve fykus, your literal top scum read that you were urging everyone to vote. Me and jack were just "these could also be scum" reads and fykus vanished the moment you realized he wasn't lynchable. If you thought he was actually as super scum as you said, you would be fighting to throw the wagon back onto him.. not being complacent with a jack lynch.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

You're assigning values that never existed.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by nydushermain »

You think you're smarter than you are grey. Take a look back through your ISO. It'll be a moment of clarity. Or you'll just continue to be an egotistical asshole and think you're still right. Either way, the world will go on and you'll berate someone for being afk despite his concussion.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Oh look, you resort to ad hom when all your arguments fall flat.
---
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 781, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: NydusHerMain
sigh
In post 784, nydushermain wrote: If you think that someone should only have 2 scum right from the get go, you're horrific at this game. TS, toto/rc, jack, and fykus are scummy. I stated before that I no longer believe moogin is scummy. TS was not scum for diverting onto moogin... he was scum for being inconsistent with his reads and it just so happened that his pushes on fykus and moogin stemmed from that inconsistency. You're not reading, and it's fine. If you have the time to get past your ego, I'd like you to read the thread instead of just ISOing. You'll find that I'm more obvious town.
I responded to your accusations. Why are you ignoring me?

RC stop being idiotic tyvm
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by nydushermain »

What? You didn't even refute my arguments.
In post 803, -Grey- wrote:You're assigning values that never existed.
This is you having nothing to say.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 806, TierShift wrote:
sigh
In post 784, nydushermain wrote: If you think that someone should only have 2 scum right from the get go, you're horrific at this game. TS, toto/rc, jack, and fykus are scummy. I stated before that I no longer believe moogin is scummy. TS was not scum for diverting onto moogin... he was scum for being inconsistent with his reads and it just so happened that his pushes on fykus and moogin stemmed from that inconsistency. You're not reading, and it's fine. If you have the time to get past your ego, I'd like you to read the thread instead of just ISOing. You'll find that I'm more obvious town.

Can you link them? I didn't see it.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 748, TierShift wrote:Ny it's sad to see your latest posts have not been looking for scum at all. I hope you're up for a conversation.
In post 468, nydushermain wrote:But he wasn't "rolefishing" at the time because all he said was "fine you claimed PR" but he didn't delve deeper into it so if you claim to have had a townread on him then, you're just lying or just happened to have forgotten. So your claim that you tried to divert pressure away from toto and onto moogin just to nullify the argument between the two, when you were LITERALLY questioning toto's alignment at that time, unless your posts are posts you just put in there for the sake of having a good activity count, is absolute BS. Your play does not line up with what you claim to have been saying.

VOTE: Tiershift.
He was rolefishing by talking about fish claiming PR. I believe he asked him to claim but even if he didn't he was talking about fish's PR claim and asking him to confirm it which inherently leads to more discussion about the PR in question-->rolefishing.

I found the formerfish-Toto fight incredibly useless. Why is it inconsistent to question toto's alignment at the same time as not wanting the fight to continue?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 806, TierShift wrote:
sigh

Grey
stop being idiotic tyvm.
FTFY
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 807, nydushermain wrote:What? You didn't even refute my arguments.
This is you having nothing to say.
This is you running out of gas because you can't counter the truth
---
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by nydushermain »

At the time, I believe it was inconsistent for wanting the fight to stop because it had barely started. Unless I'm misreading the situation entirely, you tried to divert pressure to fykus or moogin on the same page that formerfish claimed WHILST you were wondering about toto's alignment.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Then explain this and I'll refute whatever you're saying. What I've said is literal fact. You said you were scum reading me for "soft defending" fykus who is caught scum. Then, when TS and whoever else took fykus off their lynch list, you removed him completely and just said "okay my vote on jack or nydus today"
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I'm spewing facts and you're just trying to refute it by saying "nahhhh"
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by -Grey- »

[quote="In post 810, nydus
Grey
stop being idiotic tyvm.
FTFY[/quote]
I can smell your butthurt from here.

It smells like unicorns and rainbows.
---
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by nydushermain »

If you want me to take you seriously, take a much needed nap and come back in 2 hours. I should still be here.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 812, nydushermain wrote:At the time, I believe it was inconsistent for wanting the fight to stop because it had barely started.
That has nothing to do with consistency. I found there was a fight going on and I wanted to break it up. You can disagree with it being a fight but it is not inconsistent in any way or form.
Unless I'm misreading the situation entirely, you tried to divert pressure to fykus or moogin on the same page that formerfish claimed WHILST you were wondering about toto's alignment.
Exactly. I can wonder about someone's alignment and not want everyone else's focus to be there. What's the problem?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 816, nydushermain wrote:If you want me to take you seriously, take a much needed nap and come back in 2 hours. I should still be here.
You're Scum. I gives a damn what you have to say.
---
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 817, TierShift wrote:
In post 812, nydushermain wrote:At the time, I believe it was inconsistent for wanting the fight to stop because it had barely started.
That has nothing to do with consistency. I found there was a fight going on and I wanted to break it up. You can disagree with it being a fight but it is not inconsistent in any way or form.
Unless I'm misreading the situation entirely, you tried to divert pressure to fykus or moogin on the same page that formerfish claimed WHILST you were wondering about toto's alignment.
Exactly. I can wonder about someone's alignment and not want everyone else's focus to be there. What's the problem?
The time frame felt too short to warrant the fight being big enough to break up.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 816, nydushermain wrote:If you want me to take you seriously, take a much needed nap and come back in 2 hours. I should still be here.
Just stop responding. Please. About half of what grey says is gross exaggeration, so don't take everything at face value. Not saying it's your fault but talking to him about what he said is fruitless.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 818, -Grey- wrote:
You're Scum. I gives a damn what you have to say.
This is so anti town LOL. Like I said in a previous post, you had no intent of working with me in the first place. Despite everything I say that counters any argument you make, you continue to be stubborn/arrogant about "being right" when you're literally not. I hope you're scum and not this bad but you're probably just this bad.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 820, TierShift wrote:
Just stop responding. Please. About half of what grey says is gross exaggeration, so don't take everything at face value. Not saying it's your fault but talking to him about what he said is fruitless.
It's not exaggeration, it's alternative facts.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 820, TierShift wrote:
Only half?

That's a gross understatement.
---
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 819, nydushermain wrote:The time frame felt too short to warrant the fight being big enough to break up.
That is not what your earlier argument was. Even if the time frame was very short, what benefit would scum-me have by breaking up the fight?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”