Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Revan »

V/LA until the 29th due to exams
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
―Darth Malak to Revan
EccentricLemon
EccentricLemon
Goon
EccentricLemon
Goon
Goon
Location: Land of the meanies but also the home of the porkroll.

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:20 am

Post by EccentricLemon »

In post 742, tojam2 wrote: At the start of day 2 I made it clear I wanted EL lynched.
I don't agree that you made it clear you wanted me lynched:
In post 635, tojam2 wrote:VOTE: EL

Also, when he thought I directed one of my earlier questions at him that was paranoia I think.
In post 670, tojam2 wrote:@EL: A little over-defensive but I'll consider it newbiness for now.

@AS: 2 weeks should be long enough to decide on a vote.

VOTE: Titus
In post 671, tojam2 wrote:I'm not even sure how I convinced myself to do that, lapse in concentration probably.

VOTE: AS for the reasons above.
In post 714, tojam2 wrote:VOTE: Titus Defeatism and over-reacting to my fked up vote.
tojam2 wrote:At the start of day 2 I made it clear I wanted EL lynched.
This is an extremely quick progression. If you really wanted me lynched that bad, why'd you vote AS and then Titus again instead of going back to me?
This doesn't make sense at all. You go from voting me because I seem "paranoid", to having a "lapse in concentration" and voting Titus, to voting AS for not voting, to voting Titus again because she's acting defeated and overreacting, to finally "I made it clear I wanted EL lynched".
I'm having a VERY tough time believing you're town. If you're town, you need to get your crap together because disorder only helps scum.

Titus wrote: EL posts as if he knows everyone in the thread is town.
How on earth do I post as if I know everyone is town? In post #740, I presented a scenario where GL was scum. I've been pretty consistently distrusting of tojam. Like I said before, just because my strongest scumread is you, doesn't mean I townread everyone else.
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Sobolev Space »

@Titus - I've looked through EL's ISO and I'm not sure if I agree. Can you give me a couple of quotes supporting this?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 2.5

Titus (3) - GuiltyLion, EccentricLemon, tojam2
GuiltyLion (2) - Sobolev Space, Titus
Revan (1) - Agent Sparkles

Not voting (1) - Revan

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch someone.

Revan is V/LA until January 29.

(expired on 2017-02-01 15:04:00) remain until day end
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 729, EccentricLemon wrote:GL, I would still like to hear your response on Titus' post.
what, the one where she just quoted my ISO where none of the posts had any kind of shade at nancy without any kind of explanation whatsoever? The one where she called my hammer "opportunistic" despite the fact there was no time left in the day? Frankly I don't even know how to respond to it, I assumed her lack of apparent thought or effort would speak for itself. Titus can't show where I "shaded" nancy, because it never happened and she got caught in a lie.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 738, Sobolev Space wrote:case on GL is based on forced interactions with Titus especially today and some overall behavior I can go more in depth on if requested from yesterday.
how are my interactions "forced"? What does that mean?
In post 738, Sobolev Space wrote:@GL - would you be fine with a Revan lynch today?
not really. I don't see any reason not to lynch Titus.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

like, take your time and create discussion if you want, but I'm not interested in moving my vote at all. Titus is scum.
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Sobolev Space »

@GL - that was just my gut impression of your posts from reading through the game. Just looked through your ISO and I would say specifically 1. misrepresenting Titus's argument by repeatedly claiming it's only based on post and in general (ex. post ), 2. overreacting like in post .

Requesting a response to Lemon's question to you.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 757, Sobolev Space wrote:1. misrepresenting Titus's argument by repeatedly claiming it's only based on post 82 and in general (ex. post 661), 2. overreacting like in post 722.
1. Sorry, am I misrepresenting it? Can you show me what other arguments she has made?

2. I'm not overreacting at all. Titus scumtold. She completely lied about the narrative of events that happened in this game, and I have
never
seen that come from town. It's infuriating that anyone is letting it slide. She's accusing me of things that never happened and refusing to acknowledge her mistake - town do not do that.

I missed the Lemon question though, will respond
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 740, EccentricLemon wrote:Why exactly are you so focused on not getting me lynched? At times, it definitely seems like you know more than what's been given to you. Defending me would be quite an advantage for you assuming you are scum and I am town:
1. It would give you towncred to back a town.
2. It would clear allegations that you are scum because since everyone's been mostly looking at you in the context of my scumpartner. If I flip green, that's to your advantage.
I'm not 100% convinced that you're scum, but it seems logical to me that you definitely could be.
So I'm asking you to convince me that you have a reason for defending me that isn't scummy.
I don't really agree I'm "so focused" on not getting you lynched. I pushed you early cause I thought you sounded scummy, then your responses to me felt genuine and transparent so I dropped it.

Titus is the one pushing this narrative of "GL derailed the Lemon wagon!". Which, again, I already covered simply did not happen. You were probably going to get lynched D1 if it weren't for Jae yanking the wagon over to nancy.

I don't think I did anything other than say that I townread you and looked elsewhere. I generally try not to push what look like mislynches, it's against my wincon.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also, I'd like everyone to look at these two posts again:
In post 642, GuiltyLion wrote:Also, in , Titus comments on "how easy it is to derail EL". But she's also suggested multiple times that I am scum with EL. I didn't lead the change to Nancy, nor was I wagoning EL prior. So it doesn't make sense that she would suggest scum!motivation to Jae/Revan, who were the primary reasons the wagon switched over yesterday. She's not thinking through her reads organically, she's sticking to a narrative and pretending to scumhunt.
In post 655, Titus wrote:I am at EL/GL GL/Revan or EL/Revan,
yet GL is correct that town essentially became unhinged at EoD yesterday
here, Titus is even
acknowledging
that I am right, that the EL wagon was "derailed" by Jae and Revan. She straight up admitted as such. But has she changed her reads or sought to investigate this? No, she hasn't, and when she was pressed she defaulted
back
to a lie about how I was the one who "shaded nancy".
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Sobolev Space »

1. Lots of arguments on EL (being too confident in people being town etc.) combined with your seeming buddying with EL seems semi-convincing. Your answer to EL's last question was decent however and I may have to rethink this.

2. Debatable. Either way I feel town would respond by further questioning Titus, not a giant post containing not very good arguments to the contrary.

@Revan - you seemed to be interested in a GL lynch yesterday, what are your feelings on the wagon today? What about the Titus wagon?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 761, Sobolev Space wrote:2. Debatable. Either way I feel town would respond by further questioning Titus, not a giant post containing not very good arguments to the contrary.
I'm sorry, "not very good"? What part of it do you not understand?

1. Titus accuses me of "shading nancy" as the reason the wagon moved from EL -> nancy at the end of D1.
2. I point out two things: a) I never "shaded nancy" and b) the wagon derailed explicitly due to a plausible scumslip

Do you disagree with #2, or find #1 to be an accurate description of events? What part of this am I missing here? I don't see how this argument isn't anything but crystal clear.
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Sobolev Space »

Reread the posts in question. I was interpreting Titus's argument as "GL shaded nancy earlier in the day setting up for an opportunistic hammer at the end" because of stuff like which makes your argument look weak since you were only talking about stuff after the "scumslip". Now I see what you're saying.

Most opportunistic vote on that wagon was clearly Revan IMO.
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Sobolev Space »

GL - what is your opinion on the case on Revan?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 760, GuiltyLion wrote:also, I'd like everyone to look at these two posts again:
In post 642, GuiltyLion wrote:Also, in , Titus comments on "how easy it is to derail EL". But she's also suggested multiple times that I am scum with EL. I didn't lead the change to Nancy, nor was I wagoning EL prior. So it doesn't make sense that she would suggest scum!motivation to Jae/Revan, who were the primary reasons the wagon switched over yesterday. She's not thinking through her reads organically, she's sticking to a narrative and pretending to scumhunt.
In post 655, Titus wrote:I am at EL/GL GL/Revan or EL/Revan,
yet GL is correct that town essentially became unhinged at EoD yesterday
here, Titus is even
acknowledging
that I am right, that the EL wagon was "derailed" by Jae and Revan. She straight up admitted as such. But has she changed her reads or sought to investigate this? No, she hasn't, and when she was pressed she defaulted
back
to a lie about how I was the one who "shaded nancy".
You tricked them. You tricked Nancy into believing she slipped when she hadn't. That lynch was terrible.

Yet, you try and make yourself blameless when you were the scum cause to save EL and lynch the one person who refuses to mislynch town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:38 am

Post by tojam2 »

In post 751, EccentricLemon wrote:
In post 742, tojam2 wrote: At the start of day 2 I made it clear I wanted EL lynched.
I don't agree that you made it clear you wanted me lynched:
In post 635, tojam2 wrote:VOTE: EL

Also, when he thought I directed one of my earlier questions at him that was paranoia I think.
In post 670, tojam2 wrote:@EL: A little over-defensive but I'll consider it newbiness for now.

@AS: 2 weeks should be long enough to decide on a vote.

VOTE: Titus
In post 671, tojam2 wrote:I'm not even sure how I convinced myself to do that, lapse in concentration probably.

VOTE: AS for the reasons above.
In post 714, tojam2 wrote:VOTE: Titus Defeatism and over-reacting to my fked up vote.
tojam2 wrote:At the start of day 2 I made it clear I wanted EL lynched.
This is an extremely quick progression. If you really wanted me lynched that bad, why'd you vote AS and then Titus again instead of going back to me?
This doesn't make sense at all. You go from voting me because I seem "paranoid", to having a "lapse in concentration" and voting Titus, to voting AS for not voting, to voting Titus again because she's acting defeated and overreacting, to finally "I made it clear I wanted EL lynched".
I'm having a VERY tough time believing you're town. If you're town, you need to get your crap together because disorder only helps scum.

Titus wrote: EL posts as if he knows everyone in the thread is town.
How on earth do I post as if I know everyone is town? In post #740, I presented a scenario where GL was scum. I've been pretty consistently distrusting of tojam. Like I said before, just because my strongest scumread is you, doesn't mean I townread everyone else.
Time between those 2 quotes was 3 days, don't misrep that.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:39 am

Post by tojam2 »

Ah fk, mod, can you remove one of those please.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:04 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 765, Titus wrote:You tricked them. You tricked Nancy into believing she slipped when she hadn't. That lynch was terrible.
Show us the post where I "tricked" Jae/Revan/bowdown, which caused them to move their votes. Show. us. the. post. Quote it, directly from my ISO, and show where I cast the "shade", where I "tricked" these players.

I'll be waiting. Again, I NEVER POSTED during the time when the wagon completely flipped. I posted when Nancy was at L-0, and then came back to her at L-1.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:07 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 473, JaeReed wrote:
In post 446, bowdown wrote:
In post 430, JaeReed wrote:Or tracker?
Slip in Nancy's 429? Not running her up today but need to make sure we talk about this tomorrow.
Yup. Would vastly prefer to lynch her off that alone. It shows knowledge of there being a roleblocker in the setup. The only people who would know for sure the setup are scum and the jailkeeper, and scum would be more likely to be fixated on jailkeeper to the point where they forget main thread knowledge isn't in line with that. The jailkeeper would be doing everything in their power to not slip knowledge of the setup because scum could find them and nightkill them in that situation.

Had another look and I can't remember why I had early in my notes a nancy/Agent team but it might not be Agent as her partner. I wasn't looking at her pairings as closely all game because I was townreading her.

I mean, this is a case that's strongest if we get a jailkeeper flip and rendered completely moot with a tracker flip so idunno for sure yet, but I'm pretty sure I just witnessed an actual slip, which is usually really rare and things people push on as slips generally comes to semantics but I don't think that's what this was.
In post 486, JaeReed wrote:3 more votes on nancy, please.

@Titus, GuiltyLion, tojam2, EccentricLemon, bowdown

EL especially, you should vote nancy to put her at L-2 and make her into a proper counter to you if you're town.
In post 500, JaeReed wrote:@GL vote nancy please when you get back.
like, the only plausible explanation I can possibly come up with for this massive lie is if you thought these posts came from me instead JaeReed, or something.
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Sobolev Space »

In post 764, Sobolev Space wrote:GL - what is your opinion on the case on Revan?
@Sparkles - would like your opinion on the Titus case as well.
EccentricLemon
EccentricLemon
Goon
EccentricLemon
Goon
Goon
Location: Land of the meanies but also the home of the porkroll.

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:57 am

Post by EccentricLemon »

I think GL's frustration is pretty genuine and I don't think I'd see something like that from scum. I'm still not 100% convinced because I've never played with GL before and I don't know how good he is at appearing town.
I'm keeping my vote on Titus because of how accusing her posts are. She doesn't support her arguments and frankly, resorts to insults. That's the complete opposite of what I expect from a townie because it's chaotic, which benefits the scum. I also went and reread the nancy lynching and I definitely wouldn't say GL was leading the push. I think it was more bowdown and Jae.

V/LA until Saturday
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 2.6 (unchanged)

Titus (3) - GuiltyLion, EccentricLemon, tojam2
GuiltyLion (2) - Sobolev Space, Titus
Revan (1) - Agent Sparkles

Not voting (1) - Revan

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch someone.

Revan is V/LA until January 29.
EccentricLemon is V/LA until January 28.

(expired on 2017-02-01 15:04:00) remain until day end
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Sobolev, I'm in favor of lynching Titus today, but I'm not going to vote her while she's at L-1.

As for GL's heated reactions, I would consider that a scumtell in most circumstances, but it's understandable for someone who's being accused of things he never said or did, especially now that Titus is just continuing to throw out baseless arguments.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:43 am

Post by tojam2 »

@AS, I'm fine with you hammering, game's going stale so we might not get any closer to finding a partner today.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”