Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 1492, Accountant wrote:
In post 1475, eagerSnake wrote:That was easy

How do I become the leader?
You must become the most righteous person in the universe.
Already done.
In post 1494, Accountant wrote:
In post 1478, eagerSnake wrote:I should be the leader because I've mastered The Philosophy greater than Accountant.
In another thread, you espoused Christian beliefs. Have you given those beliefs up?
I can support a belief without amalgamating myself with it.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1433, XRZ wrote:I am inclined to believe there must be at least some reason you are continuously pushing forward this dialogue, but it is not very clear.
Education.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm glad to see you've finally seen the light, eagerSnake.

XRZ: I hope eagerSnake has demonstrated to you why I do this.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1499, Sesq wrote:They are not mutually exclusive. Why would your correct path be a starting assumption?
Because it's correct.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1499, Sesq wrote:Grammar: DO YOU SPEAK IT?
Grammar is not a language.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1499, Sesq wrote:When determing your beliefs, maybe. But if we actually care about objectivity here, it wouldn't give a single fuck about what you think or what I think or what anyone else thinks.
Objectivity is determined by the correct path.

You've got it flipped around here. Truths don't determine my beliefs, my beliefs determine the truth.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1433, XRZ wrote:To me, there is a lot of evidence here to support the idea that you have been horribly mistreating these people. This is not because of whether or not what you are saying is reality, but because the discussion you are trying to drive forward implies(at least, to a certain degree) that you should be able to bring out that potential through guidance rather than tyranny.
I'm not tyrannizing anyone.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1433, XRZ wrote:If you intend to discuss about reality itself from an objective standpoint, you are acknowledging beforehand that this has become an uncommon opinion/approach in the last 5 years.
I don't care.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1433, XRZ wrote:What are you trying to define as reality doesn't even matter, as you must first build the base upon which these ideas can be built. You skipped the part where you built the base and immediately tried to fortify your castle, thus closing you off and leaving it all to come crashing down with no result. What does it matter if you can determine what is right if you have yet to define what right is in the first place?
You are incorrect. I have already thoroughly defined what is right. The correct path is what is right. The correct path is the indestructible base upon which the castle stands.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1433, XRZ wrote:How can you expect anyone to understand a picture that was taken from the third person if they have only seen things from the first person up until now?
I expect people not to be blind.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1433, XRZ wrote:Objectively speaking, anybody has the choice to do whatever they so please if they choose to do so. There is nothing you can do to stop that
I have already advanced several ideas to get rid of this, such as re-education and the stripping away of the dirty freedoms that cause so much wrongness in this world.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1433, XRZ wrote:The insanity here is that you left out the part where you acknowledge that it isn't the ability to make a choice being put into question, but that if we do live in a world which is tangible and contains truth at all, there will be no sentient being which will be able to make sense out of purposely going against it, as it can only ever possibly be detrimental to their own goals and being(whatever they might be).
No; there are many sentient beings who rebel against the truth. For example the ultimate moral truth is that justice is absolute, but many people violate this for their own gain.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1433, XRZ wrote:This is an application of something I believe to be common sense, which is that no person will ever be able bring themselves to do something that they know 100% for sure is wrong. It's not because they can't, it's because they won't.
I agree, but sometimes they don't know what's wrong and need me to teach it to them.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1491, Accountant wrote: It would be a self-contradictory ideal, and you'd be forced to break yourself one way or the other. Because you'd have to follow the ideal of nuance in a way that is absolute.
Why is that impossible?
I prefer they, thanks :)
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 1502, Accountant wrote:I'm glad to see you've finally seen the light, eagerSnake.

I've actually been a master of The Philosophy for many years.

Come, and I will educate you, so you too may achieve immaculate morality.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1503, Accountant wrote:
In post 1499, Sesq wrote:They are not mutually exclusive. Why would your correct path be a starting assumption?
Because it's correct.
Why is it correct?
Accountant wrote:
In post 1499, Sesq wrote:Grammar: DO YOU SPEAK IT?
Grammar is not a language.
I know that. I also knew that you wouldn't understand anything beyond rigid English syntax because you read like a robot, in both definitions. Your response to my paragraph didn't fit grammatically with anything I said in that paragraph. You might as well have said "BANANANS{"
Accountant wrote:
In post 1499, Sesq wrote:When determing your beliefs, maybe. But if we actually care about objectivity here, it wouldn't give a single fuck about what you think or what I think or what anyone else thinks.
Objectivity is determined by the correct path.

You've got it flipped around here. Truths don't determine my beliefs, my beliefs determine the truth.

Your sophistry is just so transparent. I both love you and despise everything you stand for.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1496, Accountant wrote:
In post 1485, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1484, Shaziro wrote:That is, by the way, blatant hypocrisy. Meaning Accountant is a hypocrite. Meaning Accountant is a "boring loser" by their own logic.
That GIF is misapplied here. There's a difference between not being perfect and turning my back on my ideals through the use of nuance. For example, scoring a 99% on a test is imperfect. But saying "I don't care about tests anyway" is hypocrisy.
Admitting to being flawed before, and now saying you aren't is a lie, either then or now. Saying you are a human, and then now saying you are your ideals is a lie, then or now. Then, when you call people out for lying and decry liars, you become a hypocrite. Welcome to the dirty water, bud, you're a boring loser just like the rest of us.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1516, Shaziro wrote:
In post 1496, Accountant wrote:
In post 1485, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1484, Shaziro wrote:That is, by the way, blatant hypocrisy. Meaning Accountant is a hypocrite. Meaning Accountant is a "boring loser" by their own logic.
That GIF is misapplied here. There's a difference between not being perfect and turning my back on my ideals through the use of nuance. For example, scoring a 99% on a test is imperfect. But saying "I don't care about tests anyway" is hypocrisy.
Admitting to being flawed before, and now saying you aren't is a lie, either then or now. Saying you are a human, and then now saying you are your ideals is a lie, then or now. Then, when you call people out for lying and decry liars, you become a hypocrite. Welcome to the dirty water, bud, you're a boring loser just like the rest of us.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Shaziro »

It is incredibly satisfying taht those gifs sync up.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

Not_Mafia, you really shouldn't use that GIF on everything you see. Most of what Shaziro says is incorrect interpretations of my words. Let me show you the truth of the world. I am a human, but "I" am my ideals. That is to say, the human being that I am falls into the set of all human beings. This human being is certainly a human being. It has to eat, sleep, go to the toilet and so forth. But the real me is a set of ideals. Similarly, it is the human being that is flawed. All human beings are flawed. That's what it means to be human. Only a superhuman being, like a set of ideals, can rise above it.

That's why I can safely call myself perfect without lying or being a hypocrite. I predict that Shaziro will use this opportunity to say that I am making up this as an excuse to defend myself after being called out. Luckily, I've already expressed this view to many people beforehand, like Postie and Trivium, so they can confirm that this is not a made up thing but rather a conceptual framework that has existed since forever.

Or to put it in other ways - I live in the utopia. I do not live on earth. However, there is a "person" which exists in reality. All the sins and mistakes are performed by that "person", who exists in the sin-filled reality, hence keeping the sins away from utopia. From the start this was established as a means of ensuring that I will always keep the moral high ground. It may be compared to the role of Jesus in the Bible, who takes on all the sins of the world. Jesus is "perfect" - he has not committed any sin. But at the same time he is "imperfect" due to the sins he has taken into him. Therefore, it is not hypocritical for Jesus to say "thou shalt not sin" but then take on sins unto himself. This is why Shaziro's accusation of me being a hypocrite is untrue.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1514, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 1502, Accountant wrote:I'm glad to see you've finally seen the light, eagerSnake.

I've actually been a master of The Philosophy for many years.

Come, and I will educate you, so you too may achieve immaculate morality.
Thank you for the offer, but I already know the material.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1515, Sesq wrote:Why is it correct?
This question does not make sense.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1515, Sesq wrote:I know that. I also knew that you wouldn't understand anything beyond rigid English syntax because you read like a robot, in both definitions. Your response to my paragraph didn't fit grammatically with anything I said in that paragraph. You might as well have said "BANANANS{"
Let me clarify. You say that I "must do" certain things. I disagree.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1515, Sesq wrote:Your sophistry is just so transparent. I both love you and despise everything you stand for.
At all times I strive to be transparent and clear.

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Shaziro »

You're now trying to have your cake and eat it too. Yes, it -is- you trying to defend yourself after being called out, and you knowing that I'll say that doesn't make it any less true. You live on Earth, you don't get to distance yourself from who you are just because you don't like it. I recommend seeking professional psychological assistance with a psychologist you trust but who is legitimate if you have troubles with hating who you are so much that you want to disassociate yourself from it. Also, don't try to compare yourself to the Biblical Jesus, not only does it make you sound like a massive narcissist, but you are by no means Christlike in any aspect save for the fact that he was human, and despite all your denial of the fact, you are too.

Return to “General Discussion”