BBmolla [1] Mastina
zefiend [2] Infinity 324, Heartless

Not Voting - [4] zefiend, TheWayItEnds, Drunken Piper, Aj the Epic,

With 12 Alive, It Takes 7 To Lynch.

Rogue Leader Vote:

Infinity 324 (1) Aj The Epic
Drunken Piper (2) Infinity 324, Sircakez

Mod Notes - May the flavor be with you.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2017-02-13 05:26:20)!
Last edited by Firebringer on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2147, TheWayItEnds wrote:you think that molla scum claimed to be vanillaized by pine scum for town cred.

and mastin went, fuck your towncred im bussing you too.
I'm still not seeing how that's impossible. Do you think Mastin wouldn't bus/distance from a scum buddy or something?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

What's that supposed to mean
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:40 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

2 scum buddies.

on day 3.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Like you haven't even voted anyone. Neither have a lot of people tbh
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:42 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2152, Infinity 324 wrote:
What's that supposed to mean
its meant to convey a sense of boredom or disinterest in your post.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2135, Infinity 324 wrote:With aj, I don't like how he talked about being a better scumhunter on later days but hasn't really done any of that, instead he's largely defended himself and posted fluff today. I also didn't like his reaction to the heartless vote.
As an objective veiwpoint, he has been posting his reads and how he reached them.

As for fluff, you sound like Pine:
In post 162, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:Right now I do have a couple questions as I'm confused on the purposes of some people's actions.

First one is about the RVS stage and SirCakez, I was quite puzzled when Infinity said he didn't like the wagon forming on Cakez and then Cakez voted Infinity soon after. Question is mainly for Sir because I don't see what would make him vote Infinity after saying that.

The next one is what AJ thought was overblown when he said it in post 48, the follow up question is after Infinity asked him what AJ's thoughts about it was, is why he never continued his questioning of Infinity?

Also if I'm correct in the terminology, his posts are fluffy?

I know it's the RVS stage and it's hard to pick stuff out, I just don't know why an actual opinion hasn't been formulated from that slot in regards to anything useful.
Also, Pine is trying to set him up to be the next lynch:
In post 734, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:Alban, whats your opinion on the cakez wagon and do you think AJ is the better lynch or no?
His reaction to the Heartless vote seems normal, since he's townreading the slot (, ).

In post 2135, Infinity 324 wrote:With aero, it's partly that he caught up and then disappeared, partly zefiend's catchup which I find very scummy, and partly trusting mastin.
He was replaced, so there is that.
I totally think Mastina is scum.
Aero's Pine interactions don't look like scum with scum. Aero should be neutral or hostile, not questioning or friendly. (---)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:47 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2118, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2084, ɀefiend wrote:I feel that mastina's defense against his concerns (re: the timeline of game events, and the motivations behind Pine and mastina's actions) was legitimate.
I think Mastina's timeline jazz is just fucking strongly worded bullshit but if you actually read it then it makes no sense. For all intents and purposes we'll assume Mastina is scum in this post. Like Pine had a role that publicly outs his action. Both him and Mastina would know this. Her main argument here is that scum wouldn't know who was getting into the crew, however, this totally ignores that Heartless
DID
state who she wanted in the crew. Why does she gloss over that? Also, from what I understand, Pine joined late so its possible that scum used their action once it was confirmed there was no scum in the crew.

So explain to me why I should just accept that Mastina is town and their history let her scum read Pine. When A.) it makes sense to bus a player that will eventually go down. B.) She was strong arming said lynch with little to no reason. Why couldn't she have just said "oh this post and this post and this post gives me bad vibes." As long winded as she is she could have done so and I don't think she ever did wich I think is sketchy as fuck.
The only problem I have with your logic is when you say Pine "will eventually go down." I don't know if there's credence to that statement before the guilty result comes out.

As to your second point, I will admit that my initial read of the game placed mastina as Town because I didn't think her tone was being faked; that it would come from a bus. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. But if you and other vets in the game are saying this is within scum!mastina's range, I will also give you the benefit of the doubt. I absolutely hate being tricked by tone and my gut feeling is that mastina's was Town who just had a really good tell on Pine. If enough people tell me that my gut is being stupid, I'll stop relying on it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*shrugz*

Pine would lose any town cred once he used his ability. I think Molla claiming is WIFOM. Like maybe if Infinity flips scum I might be willing to believe that Molla is telling the truth 'cause he has this really odd stance that Molla really was vanillaized when, if its a Pine/Molla team he wouldn't vanillaize his own buddy so is Infinity scum here and knows that Molla is telling the truth or what...idk. You should sheep me on Titus.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2157, ɀefiend wrote:I don't know if there's credence to that statement before the guilty result comes out.
So Pine has a role where he joins the crew when he wasn't invited. Like why would he not instantly become a leading hotbed of activity?

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2156, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2135, Infinity 324 wrote:With aj, I don't like how he talked about being a better scumhunter on later days but hasn't really done any of that, instead he's largely defended himself and posted fluff today. I also didn't like his reaction to the heartless vote.
As an objective veiwpoint, he has been posting his reads and how he reached them.
I mean, not very many of them.
As for fluff, you sound like Pine
Gin mentioned this once without a push and that's it, there's no reason why that couldn't be shade on a buddy.
Also, Pine is trying to set him up to be the next lynch:
In post 734, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:Alban, whats your opinion on the cakez wagon and do you think AJ is the better lynch or no?
Given that I think cakez is most likely town atm, this is not very convincing. I'm not sure about the context, but I think it's definitely plausible that scum would suggest their buddy as a possible wagon.
In post 2135, Infinity 324 wrote:With aero, it's partly that he caught up and then disappeared, partly zefiend's catchup which I find very scummy, and partly trusting mastin.
He was replaced, so there is that.
I totally think Mastina is scum.
Aero's Pine interactions don't look like scum with scum. Aero should be neutral or hostile, not questioning or friendly. (---)
Mastin is town imo, also I could definitely see those interactions being distancing.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2157, ɀefiend wrote:As to your second point, I will admit that my initial read of the game placed mastina as Town because I didn't think her tone was being faked; that it would come from a bus. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. But if you and other vets in the game are saying this is within scum!mastina's range, I will also give you the benefit of the doubt. I absolutely hate being tricked by tone and my gut feeling is that mastina's was Town who just had a really good tell on Pine. If enough people tell me that my gut is being stupid, I'll stop relying on it.
This is so scum
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2158, Nero Cain wrote:he has this really odd stance that Molla really was vanillaized when, if its a Pine/Molla team he wouldn't vanillaize his own buddy
Of course not, but holding a vanillize shot is a huge drawback.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:57 am

Post by ɀefiend »

@Nero
Interesting. You know, from an outsider perspective, the whole You (Nero)-Titus-Infinity triangle is perplexing. You keep hinting at lynching or flipping Infinity or possibly even that he's scum. You do know that that's Titus's top push?

Or is Infinity more like a "wait til more flips to reassess" type of lynch?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:58 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2161, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2157, ɀefiend wrote:As to your second point, I will admit that my initial read of the game placed mastina as Town because I didn't think her tone was being faked; that it would come from a bus. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. But if you and other vets in the game are saying this is within scum!mastina's range, I will also give you the benefit of the doubt. I absolutely hate being tricked by tone and my gut feeling is that mastina's was Town who just had a really good tell on Pine. If enough people tell me that my gut is being stupid, I'll stop relying on it.
You have stated that I'm scum three times now, with absolutely zero reasoning.

Consider this post me formally calling out your shade-tossing.
This is so scum
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Nero knows I'm town he just disagrees with me on reads
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:59 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Whoops posting on mobile is hard sometimes.

You have stated that I'm scum three times now, with absolutely zero reasoning.

Consider this post me formally calling out your shade-tossing.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2163, ɀefiend wrote:Or is Infinity more like a "wait til more flips to reassess" type of lynch?
Titus and Mastin are scum and he's town reading them both so he's either really bad town or scum. Why should I not consider an Infinity lynch when he's defending scum?

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2164, ɀefiend wrote:with absolutely zero reasoning.
In post 2086, Infinity 324 wrote:That post was a bunch of empty analysis and busy questions
In post 2087, Infinity 324 wrote:The question directed at cakez also feels quite fake
If you want me to elaborate say so (I'll probably do so tomorrow anyway). But don't say stuff that's not true
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2159, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2157, ɀefiend wrote:I don't know if there's credence to that statement before the guilty result comes out.
So Pine has a role where he joins the crew when he wasn't invited. Like why would he not instantly become a leading hotbed of activity?

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm going to just full on claim JailKeeper right here. Character name Mon Mothma. I realize it's not the most productive case but I've too heavily hinted PR the last day to leave you hanging without a continuation to this and especially with infinity's pushing on why I'm interested in Rogue Crew mechanics, I'd like to just come clean with that. My wondering is if I could JK the Rogue leader and have him still distribute abilities. Fire never got back to me, which is making this kinda complicated. My two actions have been JK cakez both nights.

But also off of this I'm not completely confident with Molla's claim in any sense of the word since I am objectively more powerful than him and overlap his role heavily. But I don't know enough about setup to know if this is possible, which is part of my guiding reasons for claiming. Also, me being targeted as a semi-protect or blocker would probably help the town with some random WIFOM issues. I agree it's some really strange fucking gambit to not vanillize anyone (or have hit a VT and maybe saw no reaction...?) but as stated, I'm not entirely comfortable with his claim.

So I'm in agreement with Mastina's assessment with Pine (no other scum were in Rogue Crew day 1) because it makes little to no sense for Pine to use that ability that day. If I'm not mistaken, the remaining Rogue Crew from D1 are Infinity, Heartless, Drunken Piper. Not really hard to townread any of them anyways. This is reinforced by Pine's actions around infinity early D1 (pages 2-3 ish) that strongly suggest that person is town [basis for my crew leader vote].

See this is kinda puzzling because the OPTIMAL PLAY Pine had was CLAIMING (similar to Nacho and his double voter). Getting the Crew's permission to join probably wouldn't have been insanely difficult and then his role is seen as negative but his actions as pro-town.
In post 2161, Infinity 324 wrote:
This is so scum
Walk me through this. Reading anything with people not completely caught up is a pain in the ass and I want to say Aeroslot is scum (from earlier, helps explain why no counterwagons early) but unless you're referring to generic waffling mastin!read then I'm blind to the issue.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2167, Nero Cain wrote:Why should I not consider an Infinity lynch when he's defending scum?
I'm sorry, but this is such a shitty mentality.

"my reads are always right and people who disagree with them are suspicious"

Take a step back and look at how you're playing please, then maybe we can have some real interactions and discussions.

(this, by the way, is why I didn't vote you for rogue leader d1)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2143, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 2111, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2108, Infinity 324 wrote:Scum is in {AJ, aero, pere, TWIE, molla}

Mastin convinced me that molla is possible but not that's it's likely.

Have to ISO cakez but I doubt he's in there.
You're a townread because of Pine's treatment of you, not because your reads are right.
Sell me on this, please.
I wasn't seeing it while reading.
, Pine responds to request (from Drunken to Cakez) for case with "ISO infinity", when Pine has pretty much stated "no read"- this is treating infinity like he is scummy
- Asking infinity to get info for him- treating infinity like town
, - Pine still treating Infinity like he is town

It all looks like Pine was trying to buddy infinity but keep him in a null pile for a future mislynch.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:07 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Yeah, the role sounds bad.

You're saying you think Pine and mastina would have planned the whole thing out from the time she was "scum-reading" him?

It's a hard pill for me to swallow.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:09 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 2169, Nero Cain wrote:
-_- stop doing this, I'm on mobile right now and eventually there will come a time where I can't reply right away.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”