She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2366, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2363, Titus wrote:refuse to engage me but continuously take potshots
I don't see how this is any different than you.

Can you talk to me about your scumreads because you seem to go back and forth between scum and town all the time.
You don't see how my behavior is different than a 5 game long vendetta that you must emulate as scum? Ok, Sherlock.

I have talked about Infinity. He's the pinnacle of opportunistic spamming.

You have been outright lying calling my play lurking when I am still in the top 5 posting with next to no shitpostinh whatsoever. You've systemically shaded me constantly with no content to back it up.

Cakez also has been lurking around the major wagons and spewing many of the same falsehoods you copy.

Now, I have asked you three times for a coherent story about this Mastina/Pine/BBMolla nonsense you are spouting. Each time you deflect.

You still haven't given a rational universe where BBMolla could be scum, or Mastina. It's histronics and theatre.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Heartless, when can we take out the trash and you stop attacking people who disagree with you? They've silenced everyone else.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2375, Titus wrote:Now, I have asked you three times for a coherent story about this Mastina/Pine/BBMolla nonsense you are spouting. Each time you deflect.
yeah this whole *not listening* thing only wants me to see you dead.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2375, Titus wrote:You don't see how my behavior is different than a 5 game long vendetta that you must emulate as scum? Ok, Sherlock.
Its not like all of our last 5 games I've been town so I'm obviously fake scumhunting you. You and AJ using games where I was scum to "prove" that I always scum read you ia pretty fucking stupid but I expect that shit from you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Not counting the ongoing.....

WWE Smackdown-was town, you were scum. I didn't have a strong scum read on you.
Gitsou-was town that thought I was a 3p SK. You were town, I scum read you and misvigged you on night 1.
Street Fighter-was town, you were scum. Scum read you.
Borderlands-I didn't remember my read on you in this game so I took a look. I wasn't hard scum reading you, there was something in my ISO about you and Varsoon being scum or town together or faking...so masons?
Denmark-was scum so my scum read on you was obviously fake.

Where is this fucking vendetta? There is none and this clearly shows that. However, I do understand whats going on...whether you'll admit it or not. I think you, and alot of scum in general, will just sorta wave off scum reads. When I was scum reading you in Street Fighters I am I am 99% sure that you claimed I was trying to vendetta lynch you or some shit like that. So I think you've kinda decided that you'll say this regardless of alignment even when you know it isn't true.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and look at this game, I was
NOT
scumreading you. I was even fucking defending you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I realize that I am fairly likely to scum read you so I think you've kinda decided that you are going do the same things that I find scummy from you (writing my scum read off/ignoring me, pretending like I'm not giving reasoning etc.) all the time and build a "I react to Nero the same way all the time!" So at the risk of you continuing to pretend like I have not given any reasoning I'll use more words and REquote my posts (wich proves that I you know, I had reasoning)
In post 1534, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1526, Titus wrote:this Klingon lynched seeming preplanned without me worries me.
like this is too dumb to come from town Titus.
This still looks like trying to gain cheap town cred/lynch off of the possible Kling wagon. Like Titus is experienced enough to understand that Kling would have been ran up for that hammer. I feel like her saying that she is worried about it is fake as shit.
ANYONE
would have understood that the Kling wagon would be a thing after her hammer so her implying the scum planned this seems super manipulative.

Her reaction to me voting her today was "ZOMG NERO IS CHAINSAW DEFENDING INFINITY!" and I thought it was pretty weak. I was scum reading her since the end of day 1. Why did it take her a whole fucking day if she thinks my scumread on her was a chainsaw defense? Yes, she was V/la part of d2 but this delayed OMGUS thing was p fucking scummy.
In post 1831, Nero Cain wrote:The only slight misgiving that I have is that scum voted her but I really don't think her delayed OMGUS and her incredulity at the Kling wagon doesn't seem town like at all.
still proving Titus wrong. And I know she saw them b/c she's replying to them in

And speaking of the reply
In post 1834, Titus wrote:So being right when everyone else was wrong is a reason to scumread me?
Like this was obviously not my point so why would townTitus misrep my position on her?
In post 1840, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1837, Titus wrote:but not why there is an absolute refusal to listen to alternatives.
there wasn't?
And this is really a misrep of events. I mean obviously Kling wasn't quick lynched or anything so...
In post 1842, Titus wrote:I lack the data and interactions to know if there was scum as opposed to bullheaded pride.
I felt like this is wank. Like If Titus actually felt like Kling was pushed by scum (as she implied earlier) then I don't feel like this is consistant with that thought. I mean she did later on claim that I was the one that was pushing the Kling wagon by discrediting her which IDK WTF that means.

oh look, more quotes of my giving reasons.
In post 1887, Nero Cain wrote:I think Titus' avoiding me until today is pretty scummy.
In post 1888, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1883, Nero Cain wrote:Why does someone that thinks I'm scum ever say
In post 1838, Titus wrote:Dude, name a game where you haven't pushed me day 1 for being me?
or
In post 1834, Titus wrote:So being right when everyone else was wrong is a reason to scumread me? Really Nero? You can sit down and shut up.
I still don't think that any of this makes sense from town that thinks I'm scum. She is scum that knows I am town.
In post 2097, Titus wrote:If you fuckers are going to lynch Molla, that will make this game unplayable for me in most regards
I think this
AtE
would make sense as a Molla scumbuddy. Obviously scum wouldn't know there was a guilty so her "he wouldn't claim before the guilty" makes like zero sense. Will she fall back onto her "I'm known for moonlogic, so its not scummy that I'm saying something that doesn't make sense!"?
In post 2098, Titus wrote:It's not like anyone needs it anyway, so I am outright protesting the stupidity of this group. If you insist on me voting for Rogue Leader, I will vote for myself. But I refuse to reward stupidity.
Also not a huge fan of this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

AJ why did you never give us these reasons that you are scumreading Titus for but are totally different from mine?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think this is how I feel about this game right now.

all my rebels

Drunken Piper
TheWayItEnds
SirCakez
Heartless
ɀefiend
PeregrineV
Infinity 324

should be donations to sarlacc pit.

BBmolla
mastina
Titus
Aj the Epic
BBmolla

Also Colonel Reb isn't racist.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2379, Nero Cain wrote:Gitsou-was town that thought I was a 3p SK. You were town, I scum read you and misvigged you on night 1.
just to clarify, I was hunting mafia so yea, I misread you but there's still no vendetta here.

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by BBmolla »

why do you think I'm scum
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Molla

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1776, Nero Cain wrote:I do not think its outside the realms of possibility that Molla fakeclaims that his buddy targets him

Also you are doing shit all.

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Look you fuckwit I've been trying to get people to engage me but everyone is ignoring me.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by BBmolla »

AJ CONTINUES TO BE SCUM

If we need to lynch me for you and mastina to get your heads out of your asses then fine.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by BBmolla »

You're so attached to this nonexistant narrative you've concocted that quite frankly idk what to even do. I've tried to engage and dispell any possible qualms, I can literally answer anything you want, I'm town and I have nothing to hide
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by BBmolla »

like fuck man I really think you're town, mastina maybe not (?), but I really believe you are. can we talk about your worries about me and figure this shit out so we don't need to waste a lynch
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I guess I haven't emphasized this enough, but zefiend is scum and needs rope. He's my only confident scumread. I will go through his first post today and explain what was scummy about it today. If you're scumreading him, vote him. We need wagons to make this game go forward because right now it's stuck.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2359, Heartless wrote:
In post 2355, SirCakez wrote:Will you help lynch Titus tomorrow?
if we're around and we're scumreading her

yes
So you aren't scumreading her. This is a problem.
In post 2360, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2358, SirCakez wrote:No she's playing differently from that, but she's still scum
I see parallels. Like how she lurked until there was major heat on her/PV and how she tunneled one player exclusivly early game (Jackrito/Infinity) but I guess it doesn't really matter. We both know she's scum. Let us be united in our efforts against the galactic republic.
Thumbs up
In post 2363, Titus wrote:Nero, why do you tunnel me in every game? You and Cakez both have mistepresented my early game vla as lurking, and now that I am here, you refuse to engage me but continuously take potshots and spam.

I have asked you repeatedly for your stance on BBMolla and Mastina. Nothing.

Everytime a wagon gets going, you speculate that I am their partner. Yet, you haven't speculated that with SirCakez. Why?
You aren't doing ANYTHING besides be defensive and complain about the people pushing you. No scumhunting.
In post 2369, Heartless wrote:cakez, please vote zefiend
:facepalm:
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

You guys both ignored my reasons for tr'ing titus...

I don't see anything in nero's case that can't be explained by titus just not thinking clearly for one reason or another. Tunneling makes townies do very weird things, and I think that's what's happening to titus.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2391, BBmolla wrote:like fuck man I really think you're town, mastina maybe not (?), but I really believe you are. can we talk about your worries about me and figure this shit out so we don't need to waste a lynch
I find this genuine btw. I'm really unsure on molla, I was gut scumreading him before and mastin explained why my reasons for townreading him were bad, but he's starting to feel town and I don't see a strong case against him other than his role.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2084, ɀefiend wrote:I do not like Nero's thoughts on mastina because his scumlean(?) read on her seems poorly or under-developed.
Oh, I didn't even notice at first but going from this to "oh yeah you might be right" without citing any specifics is very scummy
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2084, ɀefiend wrote:OK, read the whole game. I have a lot of conflicting thoughts about many players, but at this point I am pretty confident that
@mastina
and
@Heartless
are town, so I would appreciate some help sorting through these thoughts and maybe pointing out things I missed.

I like
@Nero Cain
's points about Titus and I feel a lot of players are sleeping on her this game. However I do not like Nero's thoughts on mastina because his scumlean(?) read on her seems poorly or under-developed. I feel that mastina's defense against his concerns (re: the timeline of game events, and the motivations behind Pine and mastina's actions) was legitimate.

However, I also like
@Titus
' issues with Infinity. I do believe he has been opportunistic (hell, he even admitted as much D1) with respect to wagoning. His read on mastina also feels unnatural, propelled in part by a combination of paranoia and the general tendency of others (re: Nero & Heartless (at times)) to pressure her. On the other hand, I dislike the fact that Titus' scope and breadth of other players in the game is quite narrow. I would feel more comfortable with the slot if she attempted to engage others with more vigor.

I initially liked
@Infinity
's push to get the game rolling, so-to-speak, and that has always been a personal town-tell I use. I cannot definitively point to anything Infinity has pushed or pressured organically, but at the same time, he does ask beneficial questions and probe efficiently when things are "happening" in the thread. I feel uneasy about this slot, but not necessarily worried. Infinity, do you feel that Titus' game-long push on you is a non-issue?

I believe Heartless already asked this question, but
@DrunkenPiper
: if you tracked Pine to nacho N1, wouldn't you also have tracked him to BBmolla? If you didn't, isn't that confirmation that BBmolla is lying about being vanillaized? I don't know how Firebringer would resolve that but maybe you should ask him.

@SirCakez
: You asked me to specifically look at the Pine interactions. I noticed, while reading D1, that you continually regarded the Pine-wagon as a poor lynch. You and I both know that I have been burned by reading too heavily into something like that before (re: College Mafia, where you soft-defended scum on D1). The key difference this game, however, is that the scum in question has flipped earlier than 3-way LYLO, yet nobody else seems to be calling attention to these associations (besides Infinity's VCA). What exactly were you hoping I gleaned from analyzing the Pine interactions?

The LUV/Peregrine slot is actually pretty null for me and hopefully Peregrine will contribute more.

I am comfortable sheeping mastina on BBmolla -- his content is unsatisfactory, mastina pointed out a key logical fallacy (re: SirCakez--Aj the Epic D1 voting patterns) that seemed to get buried, and the gambit actually seems quite plausible.

I would also lynch Aj toDay for a collection of pinging behavior I recall from my reread. I would have to dig deeper and review to shore up that scumread, but for now I just wanted to get my initial thoughts out there.
This post just doesn't show a genuine attempt to evaluate people. A lot of the points he brought up are either things other people said or are very vague/waffly statements. Town would probably try to ask probing questions if they were unsure, or try to come to a conclusion on the game state. He likes nero's points on titus and likes titus's points on me. Ok, am I or is she, or are we both scum? He doesn't even try to answer these questions. In general he doesn't give a big picture view on the game, he doesn't even notice that he may have too many scumreads, he just say things about different players. The questions he asks seemed to be busy questions, the one to cakez doesn't seem to be alignment-indicative and the one to piper was already asked.

Not only that, he somehow suddenly dropped his scumreads on molla and AJ and his suspicions on titus just to scumread the people who are pushing him. Too much of an inconsistency to come from town imo. Also he went from not giving any big-picture opinions about the scumteam to claiming to know the entire 3-person scumteam. Yeah no. Rope.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

@fire Molla doesn't have 2 votes afaik

@TWIE, piper We really need your input and votes to get this game going.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2382, Nero Cain wrote:AJ why did you never give us these reasons that you are scumreading Titus for but are totally different from mine?
Not so much withholding as it never became that pertinent. Whereas you were scumreading for OMGUS at the beginning of today, my issue with titus was almost all of her early d1 discussion was all centered on her and her ability to scumhunt. That and her scumread on infinity had the blinders on so badly that she was considering adjusting reads just to avoid lining up with infinity (452)

Also I'm full JK and locked Cakez two nights in a row. This was said in the claim.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”