They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6225 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.10

Vecna (7):
Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Brian Skies, nancy, Creature
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, Mathblade, Vecna, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (4):
Yuri, Leonshade, Maxous, Akane and Nebby
Caesar Wills It (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (2):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6226 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 6126, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senator Senpai, we have explained Our Reasoning in Our initial missive condemning the traitor Vecna. However, We shall grant your request, despite the impertinent manner of your plea.

Vecna, once a Senator, a respected member of this conclave, has used his exalted position to manipulate the destiny of Imperial Rome to his own advantage. We find that, in the first session of the Senate, he attempted to emerge as a leading voice in this body, directing the Senate where he wished. While it is fair to say that others misattribute the final push to condemn the belated Senator Beeboy to Vecna, and that that crime belongs to others, such a final push would not have been possible without ample groundwork being laid by the heathen Vecna. To disavow himself of the sad result is dishonest and utterly unrealistic, an abdication of his responsibility for this tragedy.

Further, we find the apostate Vecna's agenda to be wholly self-serving. He has repeatedly, on occasions too numerous to recount in a cogent fashion, demonstrated concern for himself over the welfare of the Roman people. We regard with disgust his propensity to counter-attack those who criticize him, seemingly without regard for the facts of the case. He has consistently reacted to judicious suspicion of his person with outrage and over-the-top false rage at his detractors.

Finally, we point to his recent antics, in which he flails about and lashes out at anyone in reach to blame his woes upon. He appeals writ large to the emotions of other Senators, attempting to sway them not with logic but with crocodile tears. We find the act of casting a vote against himself contemptible, and his quick removal of said vote cringe-worthy.

We command all loyal Senators to consider Our words and vote in accordance with your duty to Rome and your Emperor.

Augustus Caesar

Spoiler: A translator for the weak of mind
The case against Vecna is very simple. He has been manipulative and self-serving, and has tried to disavow himself of the beeboy wagon that he drove. Yes, he moved on to ABR at the end of the day, but I interpret that to be an attempt to distance himself from an impending mislynch. It remains to be seen whether he was pushing a second mislynch in ABR or soft-bussing. I suspect the latter, supported by the fact that his overenthusiastic rage for ABR at the end of D1 (remember when he declared a gladiator against ABR, and vetoed any votes not for ABR?) has evaporated into a haze of OMGUS against anyone who dares oppose him. Who's the new target? Maxous? Please. And holy AtE, Batman. It's so blatant and consistent that it can't be anything but intentional. Did you see that self-vote?

Scum.
O Glorious Caesar, Great Emperor of Rome and most noble of pushers. I hereby rescind my vote for you, as it was designed to probe your intentions towards Senator Vecna rather than condemn your majesty.

UNVOTE:

Senator NoticeMeSenpai apologizes for the impertinent manner of our request. We merely believe that Senator Vecna has indeed attempted a great service towards Senator The DEO, and therefore towards Imperial Rome, through attempting to ease the infighting. While We do not believe that your push has ill intent, We did feel that additional reasoning was required in order for Us to make that decision as We have been doubting Our reads as of late. We cannot in good faith follow your missive at this point in time, as Senator Vecna has done something We just cannot see coming from one who is disloyal to the Senate.

I greatly fear, O Caesar, that Senator Vecna's impertinence and attitude towards you has caused a rift which creates the false impression of barbarity and disloyalty between you. In other words, I find you both to be loyal to the Empire, and worry that your dispute benefits only the Barbarians at the gate. I ask that you both put up your swords, and hear my compromise.

We beg thee to take a second look through the scrolls that hold Maxous' contributions to the Senate. At first voting a proposal that could very well allow those exhibiting disloyal tendencies to better control the vote count of Our fine Democracy (of which you rightfully should hold all votes, Your Greatness, and yet you kindly allow those lower than you to partake in such affairs). Scroll # in particular comes across as barbaric and lazy, both traits of which I believe we can agree hold no place in our Great Empire. # after not presenting any arguments as to how Arts would further progress for the Senate rather than potentially impede us merely feels like an easy way to jump on the None wagon.

This is just the beginning of Maxous' scrolls in isolation, and already We feel great concern for as to where his loyalties lie. # feels disingenuous as Senator Spiffeh's fear appeared to be very much real during the Resolution voting, and indeed other loyal Senators had backed that our poor Senator Spiffeh was traumatized by an event in the past. In # Senator Maxous backtracks on the Senator Yuri read as a joke, and yet provides no alternative reasoning for continuing the read as it was prior stated. # is a misrep of the good Senator Spiffeh in that he was merely questioning Senator Titus' motivations for pushing the Science resolution while not addressing his concerns, as she was also involved in the past traumatic battle of PyP.

VOTE: Maxous
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6227 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by nancy »

Indeed, Caesar, I do not envy your task. I have lightly perused those scrolls in isolation and find them to be capable of various interpretation, however there is very little that pleases me about the lout. I am currently mid-way through the process of examining the 249 scrolls that have amassed thus far in the records of the various activities and proclamations of the Senators in the Court, with the 117th scroll being presently at hand. It is in this context, taking into account the actions that disrupted the good efforts of the Senate in coalition and eradication of the barbarians, that I am rather convinced that the matter produced by the Senator Albert shows him to be no better than a drawlatch hoyden deserving of flaggelation and death.

pedit ahh Senpaiiii
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6228 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Senators, while your homage to our style and manner of speech is most gratifying, We remind you that We are fluent in the vernacular, and such efforts are neither required nor likely to curry you Our Favor. We also are put in mind of the disharmony of a musical note which is nearly right, but is dissonantly flat. Such a musical note serves not to add to the melody, but to distract from it. We advise you of lower birth not to hurt yourselves in your attempts to flatter Us.

Senator nancy, We shall take your position under advisement when We begin the arduous task of adjudicating Senator Rampage's guilt or innocence. Your candor is appreciated.

Senator Senpai, We continue to disagree with your assessment of the traitor Vecna, but you have Our Attention. Waste it not.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6229 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by davesaz »

Making a note at bottom of 247: why did ssbm-kuyoko wagon take off all of a sudden?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6230 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

But Senator Caesar, what if that made our insides erupt with glorious laughter?

Then may we continue to use the vernacular ?

I am still AFK but I hope to get to this later tonight.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6231 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

Dave because he's a scumread of mine.
Also
VOTE: Vecna
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6232 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6215, Leonshade wrote:like still scumreading Math and nancy after their respective replace outs)
Why are Titus' and Spiff replaceouts obvtown?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6233 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 6189, Vecna wrote: The posts closely before and after that one were reason for me to question my read, but that post i quoted was the main reason since it isbt the way scum reason
Again....As if I were five. Which posts. Why aren't they the way scum reason.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6234 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am going to setup my computer now.

I have a few other things to do then I will get started on this.

Please don't hammer Vecna while I do this or I will be extremely pissed.

After words I will leave a last will of sorts in case Town does shoot me. (I don't think scum will as it would give credence to my case and they have been working towards destroying Titus and my credibility. But if scum and Town do hey one less townie dead.)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #6235 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:

I'm moving into an apartment tomorrow!
Unfortunately that means I'm busy all day and won't have wifi setup until Sunday morning when the tech comes to do something that I could have done but comcast won't let me

Anyway point is look, don't hammer anyone until I've checked in. I'll keep up when able to from my phones data, but between moving my life about and I'm trying to let vecna wriggle out of this anyway because I am a just and fair ruler just don't kill no one
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6236 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

FYI if anyone needs my "hack" later here it is:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... view=print

It gives all of Nahdia's posts in a nice easy to read format and can be copy pasted and just put
Name here
and
Name here
and do a find replace and spoiler it.

You'll need to ISO the moderator
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p8878370

highlight the user select portion including the ampersand

&user_select[]=27489

then paste it directly before &view=print

It isn't perfect you'll still have to do some cleanup but it gives a nice votable list for VCAs.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6237 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6236, MathBlade wrote:FYI if anyone needs my "hack" later here it is:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... view=print

It gives all of Nahdia's posts in a nice easy to read format and can be copy pasted and just put [**color=green]Name here[/color] and [**color=red]Name here[/color] and do a find replace and spoiler it.

You'll need to ISO the moderator
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p8878370

highlight the user select portion including the ampersand

&user_select[]=27489

then paste it directly before &view=print

It isn't perfect you'll still have to do some cleanup but it gives a nice votable list for VCAs.
Bah EBWOP remove the stars when doing the find replace.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6238 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5896, Yuri wrote:
In post 5877, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Yeah, that was my only reason. It's also not lame in context of when I placed it
in when u were asked why u SRed beeboy you literally gave that one instance and nothing else so yeah
if you had other reasons lets see em
Wtf, you literally quoted the post where I said that was my only reason for voting beeboy and asked if I had other reasons. I didn't, and that was fine at the time I placed that vote. It was Night by the time I got back to the site
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6239 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

^VOTE: Yuri
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6240 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vote counts for each day.

Spoiler: D1 VCs with beeboy, Frogger and The DEO colored
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.00

Sciences (0):
Arts (0):
None (0):

Not Voting (21): Akane and Nebby,
Fro99er
, Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy
The DEO
, Leonshade, Elbirn, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, Maxous, PeregrineV, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to pass a resolution by majority.
Resolution deadline is in 0 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes, at which point the resolution will be decided via plurality.
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:36 am
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.01

Sciences (2): Leonshade, Elbirn
Arts (2): Maxous, PeregrineV
None (2): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna

Not Voting (15): Akane and Nebby,
Fro99er
, Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy
The DEO
, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh

Resolution deadline is in 0 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes, at which point the resolution will be decided via plurality.
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:12 am
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.02

Sciences (3): Leonshade, Elbirn,
The DEO

None (5): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (11): Akane and Nebby,
Fro99er
, Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy
, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:32 am
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.03

Sciences (2):
The DEO
, Akane and Nebby
None (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage,
Fro99er
, Elbirn, Leonshade

Not Voting (9): Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:05 am
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.04

Sciences (2):
The DEO
, Akane and Nebby
None (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage,
Fro99er
, Elbirn, Leonshade

Not Voting (9): Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:27 pm
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.05

Sciences (4):
The DEO
, Yuri, Drixx,
Fro99er

Arts (1): PeregrineV
None (10): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Leonshade, Akane and Nebby, Maxous,
beeboy

Not Voting (5): Nero Cain, Creature, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:33 pm
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.06 (Day 1 Final)

Sciences (3): Yuri, Drixx,
Fro99er

Arts (1): PeregrineV
None (11): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Leonshade, Akane and Nebby, Maxous,
beeboy
The DEO

Not Voting (5): Nero Cain, Creature, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai

None has passed!
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:38 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.00

Lil Uzi Vert (2): Akane and Nebby, Sondam
Yuri (1):
The DEO

Leonshade (1): Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (17):
Fro99er
, Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy
, Leonshade, Elbirn, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, Maxous, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in 7 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes, at which point we will default to no lynch.

Don't forget, if you want to build any of the available wonders, your build request must be submitted via PM before the end of the day!
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:31 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.01

Lil Uzi Vert (2): Akane and Nebby, Sondam
Nero Cain (2): Spiffeh, Creature
Spiffeh (1): Maxous
Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (14):
Fro99er
, Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy
, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Lynch deadline is in 7 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes, at which point we will default to no lynch.
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:13 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.02

Leonshade (2): Lil Uzi Vert, Sondam
Maxous (1):
Fro99er

Lil Uzi Vert (1): Akane and Nebby
Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (13): Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy
, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:39 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.03

Maxous (2):
Fro99er
, Akane and Nebby
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy

Creature (1): Nero Cain
Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (11): Yuri, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:58 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.04

Maxous (3):
Fro99er
, Akane and Nebby, Vecna
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy

Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (10): Yuri, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:57 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.05

Maxous (5):
Fro99er
, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Creature, Spiffeh
beeboy
(1): ssbm_Kyouko
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy

Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (9): Yuri, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:46 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.06

Maxous (4): Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Creature, Spiffeh
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
beeboy
, Yuri
Yuri (1):
Fro99er

The DEO
(1): Sondam
beeboy
Sondam (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (8): Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:14 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.07

NoticeMeSenpai (3): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna
Sondam (3):
The DEO
, Elbirn, Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
beeboy
, Yuri
Yuri (1):
Fro99er

The DEO
beeboy
Fro99er
(1): Leonshade
Maxous (1): Spiffeh

Not Voting (6): Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:07 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.08

Yuri (3):
Fro99er
, Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO

NoticeMeSenpai (2): Vecna, Elbirn
beeboy
(2): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV
Sondam (1): Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy

Akane and Nebby (1): Yuri
The DEO
Fro99er
Maxous (1): Spiffeh

Not Voting (6): Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:54 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.09

beeboy
(4): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Creature
Yuri (3):
Fro99er
, Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO

Akane and Nebby (2): Yuri, Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy

The DEO
Fro99er

Not Voting (6): Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:58 pm
by Nahdia
Caesar Wills It replaces Julius Caesar. Still the same heads, just a different name.
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:03 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.10

beeboy
Yuri (4):
Fro99er
, Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
, Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby (2): Yuri, Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy

The DEO
Fro99er

Not Voting (5): Drixx, Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:29 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.11

beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Creature,
Fro99er

Yuri (3): Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
, Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby (3): Yuri, Maxous,
beeboy

The DEO
Fro99er

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:45 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.12

beeboy
(6): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Creature,
Fro99er
, Vecna
Yuri (3): Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
, Akane and Nebby
beeboy

NoticeMeSenpai (1): Elbirn
The DEO
Fro99er

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:37 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.13

Yuri (5): Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
, Akane and Nebby, Vecna,
Fro99er

beeboy
beeboy

The DEO
Fro99er

(You should really put stuff like this in bold! I almost didn't see it.)
Unless it's an ability that specifically enables you to target a dead player, dead players aren't valid targets for night actions.
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:13 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.14

The DEO
Fro99er

beeboy
beeboy

The DEO
Fro99er
Sondam (1): Drixx

Not Voting (4): Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:33 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.15

The DEO
Fro99er

beeboy
Akane and Nebby (4): Yuri, Maxous,
beeboy
, Nero Cain
The DEO
Fro99er

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:16 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.16

The DEO
Fro99er

beeboy
Akane and Nebby (4): Yuri, Maxous,
beeboy
, Nero Cain
The DEO
Fro99er

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:26 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.17

The DEO
Fro99er

Akane and Nebby (5): Yuri, Maxous,
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage
beeboy
The DEO
Fro99er

Not Voting (3): Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpa

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:43 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.18

The DEO
Fro99er

Akane and Nebby (4): Yuri,
beeboy
beeboy
ssbm_Kyouko (1): Maxous
The DEO
Fro99er

Not Voting (3): Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpa

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:07 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.19

The DEO
, Vecna,
Fro99er
, Akane and Nebby
beeboy
beeboy
(3): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Creature
ssbm_Kyouko (2): Maxous, Spiffeh
Vecna (1): Caesar Wills It
The DEO
Fro99er

Not Voting (3): ooba, NoticeMeSenpa, Elbirn

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:11 pm
by Nahdia
In post 1933, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1930, Nahdia wrote:Lynch Vote 1.19

The DEO
, Vecna,
Fro99er
, Akane and Nebby
beeboy
beeboy
(3): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Creature, Akane and Nebby
The DEO
Fro99er

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:14 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.20

The DEO
, Vecna,
Fro99er
, Akane and Nebby
beeboy
beeboy
The DEO
Fro99er

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:07 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.21

Yuri (4): Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
Fro99er
, Akane and Nebby
beeboy
beeboy
Vecna (2): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai (1): Vecna
The DEO
Fro99er

Not Voting (2): ooba, Elbirn

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:59 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.22

The DEO
Fro99er
, Akane and Nebby, Vecna
beeboy
beeboy
The DEO
Fro99er

Not Voting (2): ooba, Elbirn

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:05 pm
by Nahdia
ooba has been prodded.
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:33 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.23

Yuri (6): Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
Fro99er
, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh
beeboy
beeboy
Sondam (2): Drixx, Creature
The DEO
Fro99er

Not Voting (3): ooba, Elbirn, NoticeMeSenpai

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:20 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.24

Yuri (6): Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
Fro99er
, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh
beeboy
beeboy
The DEO
Fro99er

Not Voting (3): ooba, Elbirn, NoticeMeSenpai

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:27 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.25

Yuri (7): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh,
beeboy
Fro99er
The DEO

beeboy
(3): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri
Akane and Nebby (2): Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage
Fro99er

Not Voting (3): ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Sondam

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:43 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.26

Yuri (7): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh,
beeboy
Fro99er
The DEO

beeboy
Akane and Nebby (2): Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage
Fro99er

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:59 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.27

Yuri (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh,
beeboy
Fro99er
The DEO
, Nero Cain
beeboy
Akane and Nebby (1): Albert B. Rampage
Fro99er

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:19 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.28

Yuri (9): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh,
beeboy
Fro99er
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Creature
beeboy
Fro99er

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:56 pm
by Nahdia
In post 2707, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 2702, Nahdia wrote:Yuri (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh,
beeboy
Fro99er
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Creature
@MOD plz don't hurt me but there's 9 people on the wagon not 8 ;~;

-Nebby
bluh bluh bluh fixed
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:05 pm
by Nahdia
Now seeking replacement for ooba.
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:30 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.29

beeboy
Fro99er
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Creature
beeboy
Fro99er

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|O|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|O|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|O|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|O|

i win
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:04 pm
by Nahdia
Albert B. Rampage has been prodded.
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:30 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.30

beeboy
Fro99er
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Creature
beeboy
Fro99er

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:17 pm
by Nahdia
davesaz replaces ooba!
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:42 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.31

beeboy
Fro99er
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
beeboy
davesaz (1): Creature
The DEO
(1): Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (2): davesaz, Sondam

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:40 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.32

beeboy
Fro99er
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
beeboy
(4): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (2): davesaz, Sondam

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:29 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.33

Yuri (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna,
beeboy
Fro99er
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh
Creature (1): davesaz

Not Voting (1): Sondam

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:01 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.34

beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh
Yuri (4): Vecna,
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Caesar Wills It (3):
Fro99er
, Akane and Nebby,
The DEO

Spiffeh (1): Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (1): Sondam

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:20 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.35

beeboy
(4): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh
Yuri (4): Vecna,
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Caesar Wills It (4):
Fro99er
, Akane and Nebby,
The DEO
, Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (2): Albert B. Rampage, Sondam
Spiffeh (1): Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (0):

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:57 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.36

Yuri (5): Vecna,
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade, Lil Uzi Vert
beeboy
(4): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh
Caesar Wills It (4):
Fro99er
, Akane and Nebby,
The DEO
, Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (2): Albert B. Rampage, Sondam

Not Voting (0):

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:30 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.37

beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage
beeboy
Caesar Wills It (3): Akane and Nebby,
The DEO
, Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (1): Sondam

Not Voting (1):
Fro99er

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:44 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.38

beeboy
(6): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby
beeboy
Caesar Wills It (2):
The DEO
, Creature

Not Voting (1):
Fro99er

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:16 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.39

beeboy
(8): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby, Elbirn, Vecna
Yuri (4):
beeboy
Caesar Wills It (2):
The DEO
, Creature

Not Voting (1):
Fro99er

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:40 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.40

beeboy
(67): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby, Elbirn
Yuri (4):
beeboy
Albert B. Rampage (2): Vecna,
The DEO

Caesar Wills It (1): Creature

Not Voting (1):
Fro99er

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:03 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.41

beeboy
(7): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh Akane and Nebby, Elbirn, Vecna
Vecna (4): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai,
Fro99er
, Albert B. Rampage
Yuri (3):
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Albert B. Rampage (2):
The DEO
, Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (0):

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:27 pm
by Nahdia
MISTAKES?? IN MY VOTECOUNTS? NEVER. (im really really sorry the game is moving really fast and im trying to keep them frequent if u notice a vote is in the wrong place just tell me omg in sorry)

Lynch Vote 1.42

Vecna (5): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai,
Fro99er
, Albert B. Rampage, Sondam
Albert B. Rampage (5):
The DEO
, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, Creature
beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Elbirn
Yuri (3):
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade

Not Voting (0):

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:49 pm
by Nahdia
OK GUYS I GOTTA GO FOR LIKE AN HOUR YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN VOTECOUNTS OR WHATEVER DON'T DIE OR DO I DONT REALLY CARE

Lynch Vote 1.43

Vecna (6): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai,
Fro99er
, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby, Yuri
beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Sondam
Albert B. Rampage (4):
The DEO
, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature
Yuri (3):
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Creature (2): davesaz, Maxous

Not Voting (0):

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:37 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.44

Vecna (5): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby, Yuri
beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Sondam
Albert B. Rampage (4):
The DEO
, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature
Yuri (3):
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Creature (2): davesaz, Maxous

Not Voting (1):
Fro99er

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:34 pm
by Nahdia
how the hell do u screw up formatting that bad like really
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:53 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.45

beeboy
(6): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Sondam, Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage (4): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature,
The DEO

Yuri (3):
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Vecna (3): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri
Creature (1): Maxous

Not Voting (3): Akane and Nebby, davesaz,
Fro99er

ssbm_Kyouko has been prodded.
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:57 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.46

beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage (5): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature,
The DEO
, Leonshade
Vecna (3): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri
Yuri (2):
beeboy
, Nero Cain

Not Voting (3): Akane and Nebby, davesaz,
Fro99er

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:36 am
by Nahdia
In post 4181, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're a weak bitch Frogger. That's what I think of you, personally.
this is so totally unnecessary yo : \
In post 4206, Creature wrote:Bah, whatever, I'll wait the VC.
Bluh bluh yeah okay soon. I took a nap!!!
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:38 am
by Nahdia
(thanks creature!!)

Lynch Vote 1.47

Albert B. Rampage (7): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature,
The DEO
, Leonshade,
beeboy
, Caesar Wills It
beeboy
(6): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage,
Fro99er

Vecna (2): NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri
Yuri (1): Nero Cain

Not Voting (2): Akane and Nebby, davesaz

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:51 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.48

beeboy
(8): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage,
Fro99er
, Creature, Akane and Nebby
Albert B. Rampage (6): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna,
The DEO
, Leonshade,
beeboy
, Caesar Wills It
Vecna (2): NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri

Not Voting (1): davesaz

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:03 pm
by Nahdia
DRUM ROLL PLEASE
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:06 pm
by Nahdia
hhahahahahahaha jk the votecount is wrong u guys didnt hammer
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:16 pm
by Nahdia
ok.

that's probably a hammer.

i think.

im gonna count JUST TO MAKE SURE.

edit: ok look just throwing this out there this is def a hammer since there are two more votes after what i think is the hammer but this has been a 173 page phase in just over 5 days, with 50 votecounts (1.00 counts!!). so i know there have been some errors and im really sorry, i'll try to be better tomorrow. i'll be reviewing the thread tonight to make sure i didnt make any other mistakes, if you happen to notice anything yourself feel free to let me know. thank u all for ur patience.
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:20 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.49

beeboy
(11): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage,
Fro99er
, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, Drixx, Yuri
Albert B. Rampage (5): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna,
The DEO
beeboy
, Caesar Wills It
Vecna (1): NoticeMeSenpai

Not Voting (1): davesaz

Spoiler: Day 2 VCs with MathBlade and The DEO colored
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 2.00

Not Voting (19): Akane and Nebby, Nero Cain, Yuri,
The DEO
, Leonshade, Elbirn, Creature, Drixx, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, Maxous, PeregrineV, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh

Lynch deadline is in 10 days, 13 hours, 14 minutes, at which point we will default to no lynch.
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:10 pm
by Nahdia
ok nerds ive gotta hunker down and focus on a lab report which is due tomorrow so please excuse the absence of votecounts for the next little while i will see u all later happy valentines day.

edit: oh wow i page topped on accident
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:14 pm
by Nahdia
Brian Skies replaces Drixx.
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:12 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 2.01

Caesar Wills It (6): Creature, Spiffeh, Akane and Nebby,
The DEO
, Brian Skies, Elbirn
Vecna (2): NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage (2): Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert
Leonshade (1): Sondam
NoticeMeSenpai (1): Nero Cain

Not Voting (5): Leonshade, Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, PeregrineV

Lynch deadline is in 10 days, 13 hours, 14 minutes, at which point we will default to no lynch.
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:01 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 2.02

Caesar Wills It (5): Creature, Brian Skies, Elbirn, Leonshade,
The DEO

Albert B. Rampage (2): Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert
ssbm_Kyouko (2): Maxous, Akane and Nebby
Sondam (2): Nero Cain, Albert B Rampage
Leonshade (1): Spiffeh

Not Voting (4): Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, PeregrineV

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:13 pm
by Nahdia
Caesar Wills It is no longer a hydra; the Aeronaut head is not part of the game any longer.
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:17 pm
by Nahdia
Okay dudes, I'm gonna do something I don't like to do. I'm going to quote the sign-up thread for you, because it seems people are misinterpreting an earlier answer I gave and it's important to me that this be something that is understood in the course of this game. To be clear, this is information you already have.

Nahdia wrote:
The second goal was to reduce the amount of speculation that needed to go into the game on the part of the players. Too often I feel theme games are bogged down by consideration of various mechanical possibilities, discussions of what the mod would or wouldn't do, et cetera. Civilization Mafia strives to achieve both of these goals via a system that blurs the line between closed and open setup. Rather than having everything revealed at the start, or nothing absolutely confirmed until death scenes or the very end, each day more and more of the setup is unlocked. And as this occurs, all the new possibilities are revealed. You will enter the setup knowing nothing, but as the game evolves, players will always be aware of the full scope of possibilities the game presents even as the setup evolves.

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:33 pm
by Nahdia
MathBlade
replaces
The DEO

Now seeking replacement for Spiffeh.
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:08 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 2.03

Albert B. Rampage (4): Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade,
MathBlade

Caesar Wills It (3): Creature, Brian Skies, Elbirn
ssbm_Kyouko (2): Maxous, Akane and Nebby
Leonshade (1): Spiffeh

Not Voting (4): Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, PeregrineV

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:25 pm
by Nahdia
nancy replaces Spiffeh.
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:05 pm
by Nahdia

In post 5822, Akane and Nebby wrote:
Also fuck formatting holy fucking shit
@MOD is it possible to fix formatting?
-Nebby

that entire post is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge mess and will actually take a long time for me to fix, so no.

Don't put spoiler tags inside spoilers tags.
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:07 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 2.04

Albert B. Rampage (4): Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade,
MathBlade

Caesar Wills It (2): Creature, Brian Skies
Elbirn (1): Akane and Nebby

Not Voting (7): Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, PeregrineV, Elbirn, nancy, NoticeMeSenpai

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:15 am
by Nahdia
THE COVETED
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:15 am
by Nahdia
EXTREMELY RARE DOUBLE BUMP
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:16 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 2.05

Albert B. Rampage (6): Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade,
MathBlade
, nancy, Vecna, Akane and Nebby
Vecna (5): Caesar Wills It, Yuri, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn

Not Voting (4): ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:52 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 2.06

Albert B. Rampage (7): Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade,
MathBlade
, nancy, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, davesaz
Vecna (6): Caesar Wills It, Yuri, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Maxous
Creature (1): Sondam

Not Voting (3): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:56 am
by Nahdia
bump or whatever
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:56 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 2.07

Vecna (7): Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Maxous, Brian Skies, nancy
Albert B. Rampage (6): Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade,
MathBlade
, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (1): Yuri

Not Voting (3): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:53 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 2.08

Vecna (7): Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Maxous, Brian Skies, nancy
Albert B. Rampage (5): Lil Uzi Vert,
MathBlade
, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (3): Yuri, Leonshade, Creature
Caesar Wills It (1): NoticeMeSenpai

Not Voting (2): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:58 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 2.09

Vecna (7): Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Brian Skies, nancy, Creature
Albert B. Rampage (4): Lil Uzi Vert,
MathBlade
, Vecna, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (4): Yuri, Leonshade, Maxous, Akane and Nebby

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:23 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 2.10

Vecna (7): Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Brian Skies, nancy, Creature
Albert B. Rampage (4): Lil Uzi Vert,
MathBlade
, Vecna, davesaz
ssbm_Kyouko (4): Yuri, Leonshade, Maxous, Akane and Nebby

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6241 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

None (11): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Leonshade, Akane and Nebby, Maxous,
beeboy
The DEO

beeboy
(11): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage,
Fro99er
, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, Drixx, Yuri
Natural (10): Maxous,
The DEO
, Akane and Nebby, Spiffeh, Drixx, Albert B. Rampage, Vecna, Creature, Leonshade, NoticeMeSenpai

These are the three completed wagons

Now we go through and tally how many wagons each player was on. If they are not on this list it is 0 or I made a mistake. I'm doing this faster than usual so if I made a mistake anywhere feel free to let me know.

LUV - 1
Vecna - 2
Sondam - 1
Spiffeh - 3
ABR - 3
Elbrin - 2
Leonshade - 3
A&N - 3
Maxous - 2
Beeboy - 1 -- conftown dead
The DEO - 2
SSBM - 1
PV - 1
Frogger - 1 - conftown dead
Creature - 2
Drixx - 2
Yuri - 1
Senpai - 1

This means with 19 players in this list two players aren't on it at all. Notably Caesar and Nero Cain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6242 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

whoops forgot davesaz too. So three people need looking at. This is what happens when you do stuff fast sometimes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6243 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If every lynch was a struggle to a hammer I'd say multiple people off all the wagons could be scum then I would say that. But the resolutions go insanely fast. It's for this reason I'm thinking at most one of davesaz, Caesar, and Nero Cain could be scum.

I'd also like to submit that the ooba slot davesaz submitted into seemed to flake and lose interest. Based on this I'd like to submit of the lurkers it's probably not dave. (And I use lurker here to mean "active lurking" rather than not posting here. ) Caesar/Pine role plays a lot and is generally a lower content poster. So if any of those three people are scum I'd hypothesize it'd be Nero Cain if I'm wrong on any of my scumreads. Simply because he's not really all that present in the resolution points and doesn't talk too much about the active wagons. However my read on him is derp!Town for pushing A&N.

Also of the people on all three wagons I doubt all of them could be scum. Spiffeh/nancy, Leonshade, and ABR, and A&N. At most 3 of these are scum. There's no way all of them would be scum here. So this scum team is eliminated. Spiffeh/nancy being at the front end of all of them may mean my scumread of that slot was originally wrong. Combined with how nancy has dramatically changed the slot of Spiffeh means either A) Spiffeh was scum and he was genuine and my reads were wrong ish. or B) Spiffeh was town and thought my reads are wrong ish but my reads are right ish. I'm going to hold off judgment on that slot. Leonshade towards the middle on none combined with the ISO of Leonshade doesn't really worry me all that much. How he states agreements and disagreements quickly makes me really like the slot. Then we have ABR and A&N. A&N's distribution doesn't really beget one of a scum mentality. Beeboy lynch was apathy and people just started hopping on at the end. End of that wagon is literally NAI as fuck. This leaves ABR who pretty much has been a waffling scumread of mine for a while. Combined with the "middle of the road" spot in VCAs despite being a vocal player is scary.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6244 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6228, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senators, while your homage to our style and manner of speech is most gratifying, We remind you that We are fluent in the vernacular, and such efforts are neither required nor likely to curry you Our Favor. We also are put in mind of the disharmony of a musical note which is nearly right, but is dissonantly flat. Such a musical note serves not to add to the melody, but to distract from it. We advise you of lower birth not to hurt yourselves in your attempts to flatter Us.

Senator nancy, We shall take your position under advisement when We begin the arduous task of adjudicating Senator Rampage's guilt or innocence. Your candor is appreciated.

Senator Senpai, We continue to disagree with your assessment of the traitor Vecna, but you have Our Attention. Waste it not.

Please adress my longass recent post
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6245 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6231, Akane and Nebby wrote:Dave because he's a scumread of mine.
Also
VOTE: Vecna
-Nebby
Anoter person townreading me all game jumping aboard with zero reasoning given while wanting to lynch ceasar before if im not mistaken.

Townread instantly dissolved.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6246 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now let's segment out all the people that were on one and two of the wagons. This one is more of a non alignment indicative grey area. Without a narrative it's harder to place where each person belongs.

LUV, Sondam, SSBM, PV, Yuri, Senpai are all one vote people who are not confirmed town.

Then there's Vecna, Elbrin, Maxous, Creature and Drixx who are not confirmed town. I'm not scumhunting myself. Get over it :P This is already an insane amount of work.

Now with the one vote people and two vote people looking at the end vote count on Beeboy. Piling on Beeboy is literally NAI (as mentioned before)

So revising this we have
Drixx/Brian Skies to a one voter wagon. The way he had Pyramids and I had to say this the replace out are pretty townie as fuck.
Creature stays on the 2 wagon vote pool (and anyone before him is not apathy) as Creature's ISO has genuine reasons for the vote.
Yuri goes down to a 0 wagon vote pool
-- Out of the zero voters I scumread Yuri a hell of a lot more than I do Nero atm. But If I'm wrong on Yuri, Nero is a good bet too. He could be faking the town Derpiness.

This means LUV, Sondam, SSBM, PV, Senpai and Drixx.
Drixx is obv town for obvious reasons.
Sondam is pretty much obv town because of her entrance but if I'm wrong on LUV (more on that in a minute) then Sondam is a pretty good place to start.
SSBM is lurky and low activity. Probably didn't notice the wagon shifts and had a genuine read on Beeboy from their ISO. Probably town.
PV is town by entrance. I don't see any active collusion or distancing here.
Senpai is a townread for right now but could also be buddying me with Nancy. It just feels to genuine to be scummy right now. However the vote push on Vecna and backing off is making me reconsider this townblock thing the way they both did it. I want to see these two both on a scum wagon before I get too comfortable.
LUV I just don't see as town at this point. Combined with the push on none and his post on beeboy I scumread LUV pretty hard atm. The LUV spot based on studying meta uses "gut" and "ping" a lot to describe their scum meta and makes more expansive (although not by much) points on this here. I just don't like how LUV's posting is in general right now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6247 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6229, davesaz wrote:Making a note at bottom of 247: why did ssbm-kuyoko wagon take off all of a sudden?
Multiple players have been scumreading them, but they never seemed like a viable wagon before. Unfortunately the wagon stalled.
In post 6232, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6215, Leonshade wrote:like still scumreading Math and nancy after their respective replace outs)
Why are Titus' and Spiff replaceouts obvtown?
Spiffeh replaced out because of the claims and other things he perceived as stupid play, which he'd have no reason to do if he was scum (as stupid town play would be advantageous to them). The slot hasn't seemed scummy otherwise, either.

The DEO's public arguments, leading to one of them replacing out, were either a particularly devious and unsportsmanlike scum tactic, or town. I don't believe the former is at all likely, therefore the slot is town. Otherwise, what's the motivation to replace out there? If their tactic was working as planned (and it was, they were a near-universal TR), they could have easily kept it going.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6248 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6238, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 5896, Yuri wrote:
In post 5877, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Yeah, that was my only reason. It's also not lame in context of when I placed it
in when u were asked why u SRed beeboy you literally gave that one instance and nothing else so yeah
if you had other reasons lets see em
Wtf, you literally quoted the post where I said that was my only reason for voting beeboy and asked if I had other reasons. I didn't, and that was fine at the time I placed that vote. It was Night by the time I got back to the site
In post 6239, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:^VOTE: Yuri
Yeah, Kyouko is scum. Let's lynch them D3.

VOTE: ABR
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6249 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vecna, Elbrin, Maxous, Creature

Vecna's waffle on beeboy makes it hard to tell if he belongs with the 3 wagon group (meaning more likely scum) or the 2 wagon group genuinely (more likely town) going to punt til I get to the more indepth parts.
Elbrin I hate to say is another punt. I waffle back and forth. So does my inner gut. It's annoying. Plus A&N's blame Math post about their Elbrin read has me skeptical as fuck. Why the hell would you blame me for your reads? You hardly talk to me. If nancy and Senpai are buddying me A&N goes to the scum list.
Maxous I'm pretty sure is town so that's good. Ending on None and the natural push and not on the beeboy wagon. I love post 6130. Pretty good town read.
Creature I waffle on. He seems like he's trying to get a wagon everyone will agree on rather than something useful.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”