PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I think Supehans was supertown.

I think the ThinkBig wagon was extra scummy. He claimed the 5-star town power and gets lynched?

There be scum all over that, and that's where I'm starting.

Meanwhile, I fully expect more posts from Gamma explaining how we were scum in another game together, and how that equates to anything in this game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Ok, I'm caught up.

I think we need to clear up the whole Not Chara dance with a noose today. From the iso my opinion is that he wasn't buddies with Dunn or PV. Beyond that he didn't leave much else. But the Prince Lyon/Not Chara stuff really stands out. Chara's completely unprompted roleblock claim stinks.

VOTE: Not Chara
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1225, PeregrineV wrote: Meanwhile, I fully expect more posts from Gamma explaining how we were scum in another game together, and how that equates to anything in this game.
i literally just posted like 6 times in a row with a explanation and a quote of exactly what i was referring to

but yeah implying that whatever I posted against you isn't good enough and is trying to imply that it's scummy after skimming it is fine too
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1226, Papa Zito wrote:Ok, I'm caught up.

I think we need to clear up the whole Not Chara dance with a noose today. From the iso my opinion is that he wasn't buddies with Dunn or PV. Beyond that he didn't leave much else. But the Prince Lyon/Not Chara stuff really stands out. Chara's completely unprompted roleblock claim stinks.

VOTE: Not Chara
I will admittedly be not horrifically shocked if NC turns out to be scum, but please read over what I just said about PV and give me your opinion on it? Like I really think that the type of pushing to impose and imply opinions on the game instead of convincing people is way more likely to be coming from scum and as much as meta is garbage there's another instance of him specifically doing it as scum too.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1225, PeregrineV wrote:I think Supehans was supertown.

I think the ThinkBig wagon was extra scummy. He claimed the 5-star town power and gets lynched?

Meanwhile, I fully expect more posts from Gamma explaining how we were scum in another game together, and how that equates to anything in this game.
he wasnt "the" 5 star, town is just guaranteed at least one, and three people who had just played with ThinkBig scum were all over his lynch, including Supertown Superhans.
;)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1227, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 1225, PeregrineV wrote: Meanwhile, I fully expect more posts from Gamma explaining how we were scum in another game together, and how that equates to anything in this game.
i literally just posted like 6 times in a row with a explanation and a quote of exactly what i was referring to

but yeah implying that whatever I posted against you isn't good enough and is trying to imply that it's scummy after skimming it is fine too
You were scum with me in that game. So anything you said was entirely lies/fake.

I'm not scum in this game, so I'm really interested in how you are going to compare your fake reads on my fake play in that game with your ??? reads on my town play.

I'm not implying, I am saying it's scummy and not good enough.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Vifam »

I think the point is that you were scum there and you're playing in the same kind of manner, doesn't really matter what alignment Gamma was
ok
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1229, Desperado wrote:

he wasnt "the" 5 star, town is just guaranteed at least one, and three people who had just played with ThinkBig scum were all over his lynch, including Supertown Superhans.
No one counterclaimed it. It made sense in a multi-kill game for town to have a role that couldn't be killed that way. And it made even more sense that he could take a chance and use a different power instead.

Even the horrible method of FULLY claiming was town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1231, Vifam wrote:I think the point is that you were scum there and you're playing in the same kind of manner, doesn't really matter what alignment Gamma was
Then that's stupid. His reads on me were fake, because we were scum together. If he wants to say "look how good my fake reads on PeregrineV were", then logic dictates that I point out that fake reads are not the same as real reads.

If you want to claim they are, then explain it to where I get it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1232, PeregrineV wrote:

No one counterclaimed it. It made sense in a multi-kill game for town to have a role that couldn't be killed that way. And it made even more sense that he could take a chance and use a different power instead.

When I ISO you am I going to find all of these opinions yesterday?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1121, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1083, Papa Zito wrote:Are you asking why I'd rather lynch the otherwise unkillable roleblocker?
Except if scum can't kill him, they would be all over his lynch.
this is all I found
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 905, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 884, Aj The Epic wrote:There's also no counterclaim to his assertion as a 5-star role, which we know town has 1 of. I'm fairly certain there's a possibility of more but the roll percentage of a 5 star is low enough to expect no more than 1. AKA his claim is basically true unless counterclaimed.

Though I probably wouldn't have claimed the "can be killed by strongman" part.....
That makes it more likely town, because town try to be honest when they should have just left that part out.
Oh and this

Fair enough
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Desperado »

With that said Brian was scum and off the wagon and Superhans was Supertown and led the charge on Think with me. Why don't you think scum would WK ThinkBig and just ignore him? Even if he hadnt been lynched he would have been a mislynch in scums back pocket all game.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1103, Brian Skies wrote:I'm unopposed to the ThinkBig wagon, by the way. I just don't feel like it's more likely to flip in either direction. From what I've seen, the guy just seems busy and apparently celebrates every major holiday. Useless != scum. And just because he didn't self vote as town in the game he linked doesn't make him scum here. That's a fallacy and you guys were wagoning him right after he said he was going to celebrate his birthday (I'd be pretty irked too). Why someone needs 5 days to celebrate their birthday, though, is beyond me.

I just feel a lot more confident in an AJ lynch.
Or something like this, Brian basically ignored Thinks claim entirely.
;)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1233, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1231, Vifam wrote:I think the point is that you were scum there and you're playing in the same kind of manner, doesn't really matter what alignment Gamma was
Then that's stupid. His reads on me were fake, because we were scum together. If he wants to say "look how good my fake reads on PeregrineV were", then logic dictates that I point out that fake reads are not the same as real reads.

ignore that it was a thing in a previous game for a sec

I think that people that try to push their opinions by implying how obvious their opinions SHOULD be by the tone of their posts and by deriding/insulting other player's comments and questions in the game are more likely to be scum trying to push the perceptions of other players in a direction they'd like than them being town generally being asshats and trying to look superior to the other players in the game.
And there are players that it's more likely to be a component of their playstyle than a scumtell for them specifically - MoI is someone who immediately comes to mind.
But I think it's a solid scumtell in general AND I've seen you do it as scum before. Us being scum together when you did it isn't really a big part of that.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1228, Gammagooey wrote:I will admittedly be not horrifically shocked if NC turns out to be scum, but please read over what I just said about PV and give me your opinion on it? Like I really think that the type of pushing to impose and imply opinions on the game instead of convincing people is way more likely to be coming from scum and as much as meta is garbage there's another instance of him specifically doing it as scum too.
I did, and it's meta. ITT PV's interactions with our flipped scum make them appear to be at odds. My focus for now is to kill off one scumteam to lower the potential body count.
Kappa
Just Monika
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Papa Zito »

aka you could be right but if he's scum he's on the other team
Kappa
Just Monika
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1234, Desperado wrote:
In post 1232, PeregrineV wrote:

When I ISO you am I going to find all of these opinions yesterday?
Just when I mention the full disclosure part.

Didn't think he would be lynched even though his wagon built up- there simply was no good reason.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1237, Desperado wrote:With that said Brian was scum and off the wagon and Superhans was Supertown and led the charge on Think with me. Why don't you think scum would WK ThinkBig and just ignore him? Even if he hadnt been lynched he would have been a mislynch in scums back pocket all game.
I suppose because if he starts becoming useful, the whole mislynch opportunity would be gone. Why put off tomorrow what they can do today?

I personally think whiteknighting is overrated. It requires a townread that sum have to flip to a scumread at some point if they ever hope to mislynch. Especially so with thinkBig, since they couldn't shoot him.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1239, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 1233, PeregrineV wrote:

ignore that it was a thing in a previous game for a sec

I think that people that try to push their opinions by implying how obvious their opinions SHOULD be by the tone of their posts and by deriding/insulting other player's comments and questions in the game are more likely to be scum trying to push the perceptions of other players in a direction they'd like than them being town generally being asshats and trying to look superior to the other players in the game.
And there are players that it's more likely to be a component of their playstyle than a scumtell for them specifically - MoI is someone who immediately comes to mind.
But I think it's a solid scumtell in general AND I've seen you do it as scum before. Us being scum together when you did it isn't really a big part of that.
Ok.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »