Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: Elena Fisher

Obligatory scumread.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 4, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That was quick.

VOTE: Boon

Standard.
Sorry bro, I thought we agreed I'd post first.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:07 am

Post by -Grey- »

keyen! You did make it!

Topkek
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:17 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 13, Elena Fisher wrote:A free Grey vote? Count me in

VOTE: Grey
You're such a flirt.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 11, Jaack wrote:I normally try to make a username joke vote or something.

But nothing is popping out at me as even marginally funny.
VOTE: Jaack

Serious vote.

This can hang right now.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:32 am

Post by -Grey- »

Unlike the vanity wagon on Magna, I've caught scum on p1.

Dude is trying too hard to be nonchalant when he's obviously totally chalant.

Read post 11 out loud. Nobody actually talks like that. Constructed post is constructed.

Killify Jaack for great justice.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 26, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 23, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 17, Elena Fisher wrote:I agree wagons are fun let's start one shall we?
If you loved wagons so much why didn’t you make a vote to start one originally?
Because it's a free Grey vote
Ily2 bae
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 29, mattblackguy wrote:
In post 28, -Grey- wrote:Ily2 bae
Do you love me though?
Sure do. Deep fried with a side of mashed potatoes.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 35, TwoFace wrote:I'm pretty good at this game. You should just sheep me
I'll sheep you once you decide to bus Jaack.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 43, Barleycorn wrote:grey is a reach.
Only in the sense that it reaches across the internet and slaps you across the forehead with its mushroom stamp of scumhunting goodness.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I'd lynch barley if they were gladiated.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 62, Barleycorn wrote:pedit: gladiated?
If the moderator declared only you or sheep could be voted, I'd vote you.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 77, Barleycorn wrote:alt.
I find that difficult to believe, considering you don't know what gladiation is.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:45 am

Post by -Grey- »

I wonder if 2F is scum here.

I was expecting some sort of vendetta vote against me. Him avoiding me feels like scum dodging confrontation.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:40 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 128, TwoFace wrote:Why would I vendetta vote you? Just cause I don't think you're a good player doesn't mean I'm going to vote you. Besides I'd rather lynch my scum read, which is what I'm trying to do.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69727 - scum win
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=69517 - successfully drew the NK with cop crumb as VT
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69360 - on scum lynch d1 (replaced out due to mod error, showing unredacted role pm, which I pointed out to Aero to maintain game integrity)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69704 - strong-armed a scum lynch d1, on two scum lynches before I died n2
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69960 - won as scum
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69221 - replaced in, hammered scum based off two pages, and got NK'ed.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69502 - derpclaimed because I thought I was in a different game in the newbie queue (not my best moment for sure)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69859 - admittedly an off game
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=69831 - pulled out a scum win after my entire fucking team suicided
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69833 - just as bad as everybody else
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69882 - bulldozed a townie that pegged me early as scum into backing off for the entire game; won as scum
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69849 - replaced out early, doesn't count for much other than to say my slot wasn't suspected until I was gone
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=70094 - I played Judas beautifully, I was pretty much lockdown. My only sin was attributing the only successful werewolf kill in the game to bring a vig shot (had no idea it was multiball)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69916 - mislynched in 3-way LyLo after being on and pushing to lynches on scum
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=69418 - not great play, I wasn't invested in the game due to the prevalence of mech talk
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=69822 - early replace out for reasons, mozamis griped at me in post-game for replacing out because I was the strongest member of the scum team.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69444 - successfully fished the n1 NK as a VT. Again.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69550 - won as scum

VOTE: Two Face

Tell me more about what a bad player I am.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 144, TwoFace wrote:Now I disagree with magna' original reasons for his push but he seemed to believe them. His vote change to me is bad because he just flushed that conviction down the toilet for even worse reasoning.

That's why I'm saying without a shadow of a doubt magna is scum. He gave up something he believed in for something non AI. Town just doesn't do that.
Oh look, a scum post.

Your read on magna is a crock of shit, because scum can't believe their pushes.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 149, TwoFace wrote:Secondly scum can absolutely believe in their pushes. thats the best way to play as scum, push things that you know are scummy, things you would push as town.
That's not being on your push, it's simply being consistent with your town meta... which isn't at all the same thing.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 153, -Grey- wrote:
In post 149, TwoFace wrote:Secondly scum can absolutely believe in their pushes. thats the best way to play as scum, push things that you know are scummy, things you would push as town.
That's not believing in your push, it's simply being consistent with your town meta... which isn't at all the same thing.
Edit
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 155, TwoFace wrote:You miss the point of my original post. Not surprising.
You can't say that someone who sincerely believes the person they are pushing is scum, because scum cannot actually believe in their own pushes, regardless of whether they would make that same push as town or not.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Idgaf about your deflection, because you scumclaimed.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 165, Lycanfire wrote:@Grey You said you had godly scumhunting.
That's a ridiculous misrep.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:05 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 165, Lycanfire wrote:Why did you take a backseat in 61, create a lynchpool that was meaningless and tell us who you would lynch in it sans scumhunting?
It's d1.

If anybody has the answers on d1, it's because they're scum. :roll:
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 185, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well that is L-1 let's see if Boon swoops in to hammer without a claim ...
Nah... you don't have to worry about him.

VOTE: Magna

Since you knew a hammer was imminent, you had your chance to claim.

Toodles.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 189, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Or he isn't as gullible as Grey since that wasn't a hammer ...
Seems you're the gullible one, because momo replaced sheep & put you back at L-1.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 191, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 190, -Grey- wrote:Seems you're the gullible one, because momo replaced sheep & put you back at L-1.
Lol. momo replaced Cch who never posted ...
You were at L-1.

Sheep unvoted.

Momo voted you, putting you back at L-1.

I hammered.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:40 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 198, TwoFace wrote:
In post 196, -Grey- wrote:
In post 191, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 190, -Grey- wrote:Seems you're the gullible one, because momo replaced sheep & put you back at L-1.
Lol. momo replaced Cch who never posted ...
You were at L-1.

Sheep unvoted.

Momo voted you, putting you back at L-1.

I hammered.
Momo did not replace sheep. He's not hammered.
He replaced sheep ON THE WAGON
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

What if I'm scum trying to end the day early?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 246, mattblackguy wrote:Less so Grey and Elena, but I have noted the stances they have taken during the argument.
What stance have I taken?

I just threw down what I perceived to be a hammer vote and have been too lazy to move it due to my ignorance of just wtf is actually happening.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 250, mattblackguy wrote:
In post 147, -Grey- wrote:
In post 144, TwoFace wrote:Now I disagree with magna' original reasons for his push but he seemed to believe them. His vote change to me is bad because he just flushed that conviction down the toilet for even worse reasoning.

That's why I'm saying without a shadow of a doubt magna is scum. He gave up something he believed in for something non AI. Town just doesn't do that.
Oh look, a scum post.

Your read on magna is a crock of shit, because scum can't believe their pushes.
In post 153, -Grey- wrote:
That's not being on your push, it's simply being consistent with your town meta... which isn't at all the same thing.
This
147 maybe, but 153 is theory fluff.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

What do you make of the fact I'm now on the Magna wagon when I scumread 2F?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:45 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 265, TwoFace wrote:
In post 262, Elena Fisher wrote:My vote on Matt was never because I had a sr on him quite the opposite
If you're town please quit mafia forever.
I have a sudden urge to sheep Elena.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:49 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 269, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 267, -Grey- wrote:
In post 262, Elena Fisher wrote:My vote on Matt was never because I had a sr on him quite the opposite
Stop you're gonna make me blush
This, I gotta see.

VOTE: Boonskiies
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 274, Boonskiies wrote:Don't try to meta me; I'm too self aware of my meta.
My meta beats your meta up and takes its lunch money.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 285, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 271, -Grey- wrote:
In post 269, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 267, -Grey- wrote:
Stop you're gonna make me blush
This, I gotta see.

This one is just bad. Naked vote. Could be scum, but could be just a terrible townie.
Jump off the fence. Which is it?

That's not my only post in the game.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Oh noez, I'm Scum!

Somebody inform the mod so they can send me a new role pm.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Lol
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 311, Boonskiies wrote:Now vote your scum buddy, Grey.
K

VOTE: Boonskiiiiiiies
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I'm done bussing Boon.

Time to bus Elena.

VOTE: Elena
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 323, TwoFace wrote:Sorry. I actually implied it by saying if she's town to quit mafia forever.
You should be a little more clear about why you say what you say.

I didn't know she was voting a townread or I wouldn't have sheeped her even as a joke.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 326, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 322, -Grey- wrote:I'm done bussing Boon.

Time to bus Elena.

Inform the mod! It's not allowed to claim scum with a
buddy!!

Oh noez!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

YOU GIVE ME THAT SCUMREAD BACK RIGHT THIS INSTANCE, MISTER!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 331, Elena Fisher wrote:You say I'm scum for voting a townread? That's really bad logic. I want to see Boon's case on me though.
Yeah, but we both know I'm plagued with that anyway.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Well any utility you had is gone now.

You didn't even wait until L-1, let alone intent.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 342, Boonskiies wrote:Go ahead, try and lynch me. I'm a slippery fuck.
In post 357, Boonskiies wrote:I'm always town read when I'm scum, and scum read when I'm town.
Inconsistent narrative is inconsistent.

First, he's all confident about being able to avoid the noose, then within minutes he's saying uncle.

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

UNVOTE:

This shit is hilarious.

Terrible..

But hilarious.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 443, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 440, -Grey- wrote:UNVOTE:

This shit is hilarious.

Terrible..

But hilarious.
When should we tell everybody we're actually Masons? Are we still waiting until LyLo for that?
Grey, I hope you know, I actually truly appreciate you in this game. You make me laugh.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Shit wrong thread.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 450, TwoFace wrote:He can't explain it cause he knows I'm not

Tag. You're it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 470, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 466, TwoFace wrote:
In post 464, Boonskiies wrote:Cop/gunsmith - if we have one of you, investigate me and end this charade toNight, haha.
There is no cop or gunsmith
Look, this guy knows what's in the game. Scum slip.
How does scum know what town PR's are in the game?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 473, TwoFace wrote:
In post 471, -Grey- wrote:
In post 470, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 466, TwoFace wrote:
In post 464, Boonskiies wrote:Cop/gunsmith - if we have one of you, investigate me and end this charade toNight, haha.
There is no cop or gunsmith
Look, this guy knows what's in the game. Scum slip.
How does scum know what town PR's are in the game?
First I'm not scum
Second I know there is no cop/gunsmith cause of reasons.
Read my post, and keep rereading it until you figure out what I'm asking.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 477, TwoFace wrote:You're asking how scum know what PRs are in the game.

I don't think scum knows which PRs are in the game.

Better?
Not really. That was kinda the point I was making @ Boon, but you felt the need to Garcia it.

Why?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 486, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 483, TwoFace wrote:Regardless of your alignment I don't give a rats ass what you have to say post game

See, he slipped. He knows I'm town with this post.
That kind of hyperbole is NAI for 2F.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 496, Elena Fisher wrote:and I thought Grey in the last game we played was a handful
Don't I keep things interesting, though?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by -Grey- »

My real name is Benjamin Franklin Piece.

I served in the 4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital unit.

True or lie?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

TF, you JFSF bro?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:01 am

Post by -Grey- »

No offense meant.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 557, TwoFace wrote:Disagree and please don't call me a fool or a ful
He was obviously calling you al.

Don't be a ful.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 560, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I am kind of reading both MoI and Two Face as town now because both seem genuinely insulted at the other dissing on their play skills, and that reads honest - and what they're insulting is their town skill, not their scum skill.
Don't fall into that trap. Even a newbie can pull it off.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=70493

ISO LadyeA

She lived until 3-way LyLo because I made the same assumption you're making now.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 563, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 186, -Grey- wrote:
In post 165, Lycanfire wrote:@Grey You said you had godly scumhunting.
That's a ridiculous misrep.
Not much of a misrep. Godly vs. goodness. Was that still an example of 'good scumhunting' or scumhunting at all?
In post 187, -Grey- wrote:If anybody has the answers on d1, it's because they're scum. :roll:
Going to double down on your shenanigans, are you?

Okay. Quote where I said this.

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 565, Lycanfire wrote:Look guy, I wrote in my notes that you said you had godly scumhunting when you said
In post 51, -Grey- wrote:
In post 43, Barleycorn wrote:grey is a reach.
Only in the sense that it reaches across the internet and slaps you across the forehead with its mushroom stamp of scumhunting goodness.

now stop dodging and start making sense
So apparently you are unable to recognize snark.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I mean, I thought the mushroom stamp bit made that rather obvious.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 568, Lycanfire wrote:There was seemingly no motive for you to make post , but you still made it to throw fuel on Sheep vs. Barley. Is that why you're choosing not to answer?
Just what the fuck exactly are you expecting me to answer when you're not asking me a question?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I almost felt guilty for expecting you to know what a mushroom stamp was, but you're twenty fucking four.

Stop being obtuse.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 572, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 570, -Grey- wrote:
In post 568, Lycanfire wrote:There was seemingly no motive for you to make post , but you still made it to throw fuel on Sheep vs. Barley. Is that why you're choosing not to answer?
Just what the fuck exactly are you expecting me to answer when you're not asking me a question?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 576, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 165, Lycanfire wrote:Why did you take a backseat in , create a lynchpool that was meaningless and tell us who you would lynch in it sans scumhunting?
Because there isn't shit all happening that is the least bit interesting and my attention is elsewhere.

Common for d1, really.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

Sure, why not.

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:07 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 582, Cooperative Sheep wrote:My update is I like Lycan more for town and Grey more for scum.

@Grey, what's your take on Magna?
Lol @ calling me scum and then thinking I'd be interested in talking to you.

Get back to me when you pull your head out of your ass.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:26 am

Post by -Grey- »

I don't recall electing you to be the spokesperson for everybody, 2F.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

I don't recall carrying what you asked for.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 591, -Grey- wrote:I don't recall caring what you asked for.
Or that.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 593, Cooperative Sheep wrote: Shutting down all communication is helpful for scum and not helpful for town.
Also, why are you talking to me like I'm town reading you wrong but also refusing communication? If you are town, wouldn't you want to provide me more info to sort you better?
I think the Magna question is reasonable and straight forward regardless of me scum or town reading you, and would still like you to answer it.
Not really.

I'm a pretty difficult person.

Also, I'm not townreading you. You're null to me.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:42 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 596, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Do you find being difficult to help as a town win plan and intentionally do it, or do you consider cooperation to be utterly unconnected to town winning?
I cooperate with town reads. You do nothing to make me want to cooperate with you.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:21 am

Post by -Grey- »

You can if you click his profile link.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

Fair point.

Consider the issue addressed.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:13 am

Post by -Grey- »

668 is a shit post.

I could see myself lynching that.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 674, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 673, -Grey- wrote:668 is a shit post.

I could see myself lynching that.
Yeah, but I can see it flipping town. But what has sheep done in general?
Idk, I was three hours away from a prod.

You can't expect much depth from me when I'm treading water.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:08 am

Post by -Grey- »

Defensive, much?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:08 am

Post by -Grey- »

676 should have made it clear that I wasn't all that invested in 673.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

Wow.

Seems I struck a nerve.

VOTE: Cooperative Sheep
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:35 am

Post by -Grey- »

Awfully antsy over one vote.

I'm happy with keeping it on you because you are looking like scum caught for the wrong reasons.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:09 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 683, -Grey- wrote:Awfully antsy over one vote.

I'm happy with keeping it on you because you are looking like scum caught for the wrong reasons.
Just sticking with this.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

Nah momo, sheep got awfully twisted over a half-hearted post (a glorified prod dodge) that didn't paint him in a shining town light and then doubled down after my vote.

He's scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 690, TwoFace wrote:
In post 689, -Grey- wrote:Nah momo, sheep got awfully twisted over a half-hearted post (a glorified prod dodge) that didn't paint him in a shining town light and then doubled down after my vote.

He's scum.
That's like a pebble compared to what boon and magna have done. Those are boulders.

We lynch boon first. Than magna. We can evaluate sheep afterwards
I'm not lynching Boonie over a d1 meltdown.

He gains nothing as Scum by going nuclear.

Granted, I haven't really been paying attention to much else aside from the you/Boon spat, so i need to read up on Magna.

Liking my sheep read though, because he feels like he knows I'm right with bad logic.

Like, town would have just seen my blatant prod dodge, called me an idiot and shrugged it off for what it is. Scum!Sheep can't afford to have ANY negativity on him to be believed, so he has to fight it anywhere it crops up.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 694, keyenpeydee wrote:Boon's attitude or whatever feels NAI, but I'm leaning town on it at first.

However, he claimed, what was it? 1-shot BP? and immediately said that was a lie.

That doesn't feel right and it doesn't sound from town.
Lol, you're not one to criticize others for not having a stereotypical town game.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:35 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 696, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 695, -Grey- wrote:
In post 694, keyenpeydee wrote:Boon's attitude or whatever feels NAI, but I'm leaning town on it at first.

However, he claimed, what was it? 1-shot BP? and immediately said that was a lie.

That doesn't feel right and it doesn't sound from town.
Lol, you're not one to criticize others for not having a stereotypical town game.
so you call that town?
From Boon?

Yep. This isn't my first game with him.

If I wanted to take on you and 2F's attitude, I could justify voteparking you on d1 in pretty much any game we're in together.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:37 am

Post by -Grey- »

Well... not town so much as null.

Still not lynching him today.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:39 am

Post by -Grey- »

Sheep fucked up by punching on a prod dodge as if it was a legitimate push.

I want them filling my gyros.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:39 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 701, -Grey- wrote:Sheep fucked up by jumping on a prod dodge as if it was a legitimate push.

Edit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

Lolololololol
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:49 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 704, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 693, -Grey- wrote:Like, town would have just seen my blatant prod dodge, called me an idiot
and shrugged it off
for what it is. Scum!Sheep can't afford to have ANY negativity on him to be believed, so he has to fight it anywhere it crops up.
How did I not just call you an idiot?
Because I said your post was full of nothing - which is *exactly* what you are now claiming town would do.
Then you called that me being defensive.

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Fuck yo daycop.

You're caught scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 702, -Grey- wrote:
In post 701, -Grey- wrote:Sheep fucked up by jumping on a prod dodge as if it was a legitimate push.

Edit.
Not voting anywhere else today outside of a literal confession.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:56 am

Post by -Grey- »

I'm not unvoting Sheep until it's dead. Period.

MoI and Boon both did shit that is mind-bendingly bad, and that kind of behavior comes from bad town more than scum an inordinate amount of time.

The reason I'm so dead set on voting Sheep is because they fucked up in a far more subtle manner, overestimating a prod dodge post that had no real heart in it as being a legitimate push and overreacting to it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 710, -Grey- wrote:Fuck yo daycop.

You're caught scum.
Yes, look how defensive I am! :lol:
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:15 am

Post by -Grey- »

Sure Sheep.

I CLAIM SCUM ERR'BODY.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:18 am

Post by -Grey- »

Oh shut the fuck up ZZZX, I've posted several times, including quite fucking recently, why Sheep is Scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 741, ZZZX wrote:
In post 740, -Grey- wrote:Oh shut the fuck up ZZZX, I've posted several times, including quite fucking recently, why Sheep is Scum.
See this is the problems

You posted too fucking much I am not reading to go puzzle hunting through the bullshit
You're​ so full of shit.

IT'S ON THIS GODDAMNED PAGE.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:25 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 746, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 739, ZZZX wrote:Let me help you both.
Summarize your case in 250 words or less

Let us be the judges

Stop spamming the thread for fking hell
His case on me is the definition of a case that would catch anyone, to whit - claiming only scum would react negatively/defensively/et al to a made up case on them.
He also was using that as a cover to, y'know, creating a made up case on me.
And you're STILL freaking out over A FUCKING PROD DODGE
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:26 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 747, ZZZX wrote:Edit: no grey it's not on this page. It's in the last 10 pages of random posts. And if I didn't have to get in a foot in there who knows who will wake up with 7 pages of back and further
729 idiot
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:30 am

Post by -Grey- »

Good with lynching Sheep and ZZZX.

Back to prod dodging until town pulls their head out of their ass.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 753, ZZZX wrote:
In post 752, -Grey- wrote:Good with lynching Sheep and ZZZX.

Back to prod dodging until town pulls their head out of their ass.
:facepalm:

No words. I am sad because you are probably town but your play is to vote anyone who ends up attacking you. Sigh lol
I don't recall you attacking me.

I recall you defending your buddy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

Of course you are.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

Frankly, idgaf if I'm mislynched at this point because this fucking game is going nowhere.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:44 am

Post by -Grey- »

This is me not voting a nullread.

Willing to lunch either Sheep or ZZZX, somebody tap me if they become a thing.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

That's clearly untrue.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

Drama queen
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

If I'm still alive tomorrow, I'm going to claim the results I got on sheep are guilty regardless of whether they actually are or not.

Just throwing that out there.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Well, maybe I won't.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by -Grey- »

But maybe I will.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 827, momo wrote:We should take the easy lynch.
Yeah... Not interested on d1.

The easy lynch is always on town and the impossible lynch is always on Scum d1.

Staying put.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:27 am

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: MoI

Scum!Sheep doesn't seem to like the MoI wagon so I'm down.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

Don't care, I'm a spiteful person.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:25 am

Post by -Grey- »

*yawn*

This is me ignoring scum baiting.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Do you lie over the sea?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 892, Boonskiies wrote:Man, 2F just scum reads people who go against him.
He also has rigid expectations of what actions can and cannot be town.

He's quite JFSFish.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 899, Lycanfire wrote:You're arguing that Boons is both town and wagoned by the town-that's too ridiculous.
Not even close to a tiny bit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 939, TwoFace wrote:
In post 933, -Grey- wrote:
In post 892, Boonskiies wrote:Man, 2F just scum reads people who go against him.
He also has rigid expectations of what actions can and cannot be town.

He's quite JFSFish.
Didn't he get banned?
I said ish, as in like. Similar to. Reminiscent of.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

Lycan is on crack, 2F is nothing like RC.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:36 am

Post by -Grey- »

These people too herp.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Not really.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1001, TwoFace wrote:Except I'm scum this game. So I'll be lynched eventually. Most likely day 2
FTFY
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1003, TwoFace wrote:Go away troll
You didn't say the magic word.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #122) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1005, Boonskiies wrote:Go please troll!
The magic word is abracadabra.

Were you never a child?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #123) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: momo

His frenemy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1012, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: momo

Hiya frenemy.
Edit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #125) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1015, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1013, -Grey- wrote:

Hiya frenemy.
Edit.
Hi Grey who do you sr I can not get a read on you this game mostly cause your play is very....volatile
TBH, I have no clue.

I've been soft defending Boonie because dumbasses were scumreading him over stupid, superficial shit, but your reasoning is sheepable.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #126) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

Nope.

I'm just kinda detached from games lately due to stress overload and attempting to avoid getting banned by escalating conflicts.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #127) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

I understand the difficulty in trading me.

I'm just sloughing through what's left of my games and taking a break after I finish them.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #128) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1021, -Grey- wrote:I understand the difficulty in reading* me.

I'm just sloughing through what's left of my games and taking a break after I finish them.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #129) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:32 am

Post by -Grey- »

So... That's lock scum then.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #130) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1038, momo wrote:But I have been playing my best, not made any major scum slips that have no excuse behind thm
Does that one count?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Lol.

VOTE: TwoFace
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1044, Lycanfire wrote:he was claiming mafia regardless of alignment he would get modkilled.
Only if he wound up getting lynched over it (game throwing)
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1046, TwoFace wrote:as in magna has basically hinted at it twice.
I'm confused...
In post 32, TwoFace wrote:So magna is scum or can be ignored. Good to figure that out early
In post 83, TwoFace wrote:VOTE: magna

I'm good with a magna wagon.
In post 237, TwoFace wrote:
In post 234, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The timing of the bolded after I’ve called out that you weren’t looking for any partners is telling (
Lol you don't know what I'm doing. Way to unnecessary cast shade on me.

I'm ready to blow the game up and spear head 3 lynches.

I've got good leads now.

VOTE: magna
In post 803, TwoFace wrote:
In post 795, TwoFace wrote:
In post 792, Boonskiies wrote:It was early day 1; we all played bad.
Playing bad is one thing. Magna intentionally deceived town and when under pressure essentially said oh I'm kidding i wasn't actually serious (despite defending his reasons earlier which implies it was serious)

Town "playing bad" doesn't try to scare people off their wagon by claiming a PR and when people still want to lynch you you retract and say "lol I was just kidding"

Both of these are scum motivation not town motivation
Funny that magna quotes the post right before this one in an attempt to discredit me yet ignored the follow up to it which makes his claim of them being "empty" invalid.

Note he has no interest in actually defending himself or even boon but would rather just discredit me despite admitting twice he knows I'm some sort of PR.

Like if he thought I was lying that's one thing but the fact he's mentioned it twice means he believes it to be true.

His attempts to discredit me is essentially a scum claim. He knows he can't lynch me so why not discredit me so hopefully nobody listens to me.

VOTE: magna

This is happening
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Magna for the love of God call bullshit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #135) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:40 am

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: momo
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #136) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

Nah. Magna makes more sense.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #137) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:53 am

Post by -Grey- »

And yet...
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #138) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

TBH I have no fucking idea what's going on in this game.

I just poke my head in now and then and pick someone to sheep.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #139) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:14 am

Post by -Grey- »

Who is Matt?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (isolation #140) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:15 am

Post by -Grey- »

Oh, mbg
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #141) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1066, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1063, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1062, Elena Fisher wrote:No wonder Twoface tried to man handle me when I placed a vote on Matt this makes sense now
No, it really doesn't make sense because that's just bad play but it is at least able to be parsed through that lens.
Fuck you
That's a strange post coming from somebody that likes to cry to the mod.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

I'm Bulletproof.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #143) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

Just kidding.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #144) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

Oh noez, I must be scumz.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #145) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:01 am

Post by -Grey- »

I wouldn't mind a reboot tbh.

I quit following this game with any interest long ago.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #146) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:37 am

Post by -Grey- »

I'm not reading the past 40+ pages of craptent.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #147) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by -Grey- »

TB, fwiw I don't suspect your slot.

Yay?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (isolation #148) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Actually, I'm pretty sure Matt was town.

So yay!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #149) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

UNVOTE:
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #150) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

The fact there are so many players already being replaced is pretty much the only reason I haven't asked to be.

Yet.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #151) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1101, ThinkBig wrote:Hey Grey, you can't death tunnel me this game :lol: so don't even start.
Obvscum post.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (isolation #152) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1109, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1107, keyenpeydee wrote:Let's do a RVS again, this time, who you think is scum based on the 45 pages.
I don't think that's how RVS works, and I'm not reading 45 pages, especially if they're filled with toxicity and NAI shit.
Can you believe the toxicity isn't even
mine
?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (isolation #153) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1115, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1099, Aristophanes wrote:@Eceryone else, why are we Voting MoI? What has he done which is scummy and deserves a D1 lynch?
They are just ignorently sticking to their intial opinion from page 5 or something.
I call it, "pulling a Two Face".
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #154) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1134, keyenpeydee wrote:Why some people are toxic?
Personality disorders.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (isolation #155) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Nah.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #156) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by -Grey- »

What does she stand to gain from that as scum?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #157) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Why is Lycan town?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #158) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1148, Boonskiies wrote:Because the game being so chaotic, he was actually straightening things out and making them less chaotic. Might not agree with everything, but it was chaos earlier. That benefits scum more than town to keep things like that.
Not always true.

Scum also plays mediator for towncred.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #159) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1149, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1147, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1142, Boonskiies wrote:Her play from before TwoFace/myself started. Her putting votes on town reads of hers. Not explaining why, still. And sheeping every single wagon.
Why would scum do this tho!?
it wasn't her game plan or anything. She was slyly staying under the radar with it until I called her out and made my grand entrance into the game.
This isn't the newbie queue, and Elena is no fucking newbie.

Get that bullshit out of here.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #160) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1154, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1150, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1148, Boonskiies wrote:Because the game being so chaotic, he was actually straightening things out and making them less chaotic. Might not agree with everything, but it was chaos earlier. That benefits scum more than town to keep things like that.
Not always true.

Scum also plays mediator for towncred.
Sure they do, but lurking in the chaos is far more beneficial, or at least far more common.

Is Elena not new? I've never encountered them bofore!
It's not more beneficial when the source of the chaos is town, because that source will constantly be reigniting it for them to play peacekeeper.

Duh.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (isolation #161) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1154, Aristophanes wrote:Is Elena not new? I've never encountered them bofore!
No, and she's not a fucking idiot either (don't tell her I that, though)

Boon pushing her is rather hypocritical considering his own play.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (isolation #162) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1158, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1154, Aristophanes wrote:Is Elena not new? I've never encountered them bofore!
No, and she's not a fucking idiot either (don't tell her I said that, though)

Boon pushing her is rather hypocritical considering his own play.
Edit
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (isolation #163) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1161, Boonskiies wrote:I stated Elena as scum pretty early on in this game, and I believe Grey even vote there with me, and I'm stating basically the same reasons now as I did then.
Elena is my frenemy, I can't go a game without voting her.

Doesn't mean I'm going to blindly lynch her, though. I'm not sacrificing my wincon over a playful grudge.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #164) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1165, Aristophanes wrote:Then you play scum differently than I my friend!
You say that like there's more than one way to play! :o
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #165) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Fuck it, y'all lynch whoever.

I'm done defending people cuz idk anyone's alignment anyway.

Somebody wake me when the game goes somewhere.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #166) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1171, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1169, -Grey- wrote:Fuck it, y'all lynch whoever.

I'm done defending people cuz idk anyone's alignment anyway.

Somebody wake me when the game goes somewhere.

So you are saying after days of nothing, now we just got multiple pages in a day, thoughts are coming up, the game is progressing, and somehow the game isn't going anywhere?
It's like an echo chamber in here.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (isolation #167) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1174, Boonskiies wrote:Alright then.

Town would be at least trying to get this game moving, liking any perspectives coming into the game after all this chaos. Your post comes across is impatient that a mislynch hasn't happened and that we are taking the time to actually look into things and analyze.
Your vote is bullshit, because I've been apathetic for weeks and there's been nothing DONE YET to change that.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #168) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1177, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 1176, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1174, Boonskiies wrote:Alright then.

Town would be at least trying to get this game moving, liking any perspectives coming into the game after all this chaos. Your post comes across is impatient that a mislynch hasn't happened and that we are taking the time to actually look into things and analyze.
Your vote is bullshit, because I've been apathetic for weeks and there's been nothing DONE YET to change that.
you seemed pretty firey with your sheep read
Not really, it was half-hearted or I'd still be in a death tunnel.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #169) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Fuck off.

Idc about your shit vote.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #170) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1186, Aristophanes wrote:I'll Iso Grey too. I like him though. Just in general.
I'll have to see what he has done for the game
Not a damn thing.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #171) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1189, ThinkBig wrote:I don't like he two votes on grey. I TR Grey and SR the people who voted him
Since this is one of those weird fucking games where I don't death tunnel you, I'll sheep you instead.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #172) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1194, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 1189, ThinkBig wrote:I don't like he two votes on grey. I TR Grey and SR the people who voted him
Can you give a reason why you think Grey is scum?
Like, why would town all for reasons to scumread a person they're already voting?

That's scum fueling a mislynch. Town already knows why they think someone is Scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #173) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1199, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 1196, -Grey- wrote:
Since this is one of those weird fucking games where I don't death tunnel you, I'll sheep you instead.
Lol. Hell has officially frozen over
Not really. I respect your reads when you're town. I'm just paranoid as shit of you.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #174) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I would?

Don't you think you should wait until I'm dead before you channel my thoughts?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #175) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1209, Boonskiies wrote:I've only seen TB as town; I don't know if should be paranoid.
Not this game. He's locktown even to me, and I always mislynch him.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #176) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1215, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1210, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1209, Boonskiies wrote:I've only seen TB as town; I don't know if should be paranoid.

I just finished a scum game where we mislynched him Day 1. I'm not suspicious of TB, so I'll go along with that for now. When I was talking me about Momo being the most mislynchable player, I almost brought up TB, but hadn't seen enough really.
Why would you go along with your scumread's townread?

Especially when that scumread has a signature saying he'd claim an inno on his buddy d2 in a micro?

Your push is bullshit.

VOTE: Boon
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #177) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1222, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: Boon

I can sheep you here Grey.
I avoid scumreading boon for superficial behaviors because boon.

But when I catch him in an outright bad push... gotta go, gotta go!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #178) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Good fucking luck trying to shade TB.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (isolation #179) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1230, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 1229, -Grey- wrote:Good fucking luck trying to shade TB.
^^

Yeah. @Boon don't make me fucking claim.
You're asking Scum.

That you're voting.

Not to make you claim.

I don't think you understand how scum works.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (isolation #180) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1235, Lycanfire wrote:What's your read on the 2F slot right now boons?
He's a claimed fucking mason.

Vote Boon or tell me why the fuck you won't.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (isolation #181) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1236, Boonskiies wrote:Oops. Double posted.

He's scum, Grey. :/ that's probably why your paranoia isn't there.
WRONG. I townread the slot prior to his entry for rock solid reasons.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #182) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1238, Lycanfire wrote:grey can you stop trying to be mr steal your reply
In post 1237, -Grey- wrote: Vote Boon or tell me why the fuck you won't.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #183) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Sure, put off bussing until the lynch is inevitable.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #184) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1245, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1239, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1236, Boonskiies wrote:Oops. Double posted.

He's scum, Grey. :/ that's probably why your paranoia isn't there.
WRONG. I townread the slot prior to his entry for rock solid reasons.
which were?
I don't make town cases.

I make scum cases.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #185) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1246, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1244, -Grey- wrote:Sure, put off bussing until the lynch is inevitable.
I've given guilty's on both of my scum partners in a game before. Not afraid to bus.
Not talking to you. I'm talking to your buddy.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #186) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1251, Lycanfire wrote::shrug: i have a good reason to townread tb too but shutting down my question to boons doesn't exactly further that scumcase
It was a stupid question with an obvious answer.

Aka, a scum softball.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #187) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by -Grey- »

I love how people always try to sell scum as incompetent idiots.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #188) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1256, Boonskiies wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 138, -Grey- wrote:
In post 128, TwoFace wrote:Why would I vendetta vote you? Just cause I don't think you're a good player doesn't mean I'm going to vote you. Besides I'd rather lynch my scum read, which is what I'm trying to do.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69727 - scum win
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=69517 - successfully drew the NK with cop crumb as VT
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69360 - on scum lynch d1 (replaced out due to mod error, showing unredacted role pm, which I pointed out to Aero to maintain game integrity)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69704 - strong-armed a scum lynch d1, on two scum lynches before I died n2
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69960 - won as scum
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69221 - replaced in, hammered scum based off two pages, and got NK'ed.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69502 - derpclaimed because I thought I was in a different game in the newbie queue (not my best moment for sure)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69859 - admittedly an off game
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=69831 - pulled out a scum win after my entire fucking team suicided
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69833 - just as bad as everybody else
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69882 - bulldozed a townie that pegged me early as scum into backing off for the entire game; won as scum
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69849 - replaced out early, doesn't count for much other than to say my slot wasn't suspected until I was gone
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=70094 - I played Judas beautifully, I was pretty much lockdown. My only sin was attributing the only successful werewolf kill in the game to bring a vig shot (had no idea it was multiball)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69916 - mislynched in 3-way LyLo after being on and pushing to lynches on scum
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=69418 - not great play, I wasn't invested in the game due to the prevalence of mech talk
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=69822 - early replace out for reasons, mozamis griped at me in post-game for replacing out because I was the strongest member of the scum team.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69444 - successfully fished the n1 NK as a VT. Again.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69550 - won as scum

Tell me more about what a bad player I am.
In post 188, -Grey- wrote:
In post 185, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well that is L-1 let's see if Boon swoops in to hammer without a claim ...
Nah... you don't have to worry about him.

VOTE: Magna

Since you knew a hammer was imminent, you had your chance to claim.

Toodles.
In post 312, -Grey- wrote:
In post 311, Boonskiies wrote:Now vote your scum buddy, Grey.
K

VOTE: Boonskiiiiiiies
In post 322, -Grey- wrote:I'm done bussing Boon.

Time to bus Elena.

In post 372, -Grey- wrote:
In post 342, Boonskiies wrote:Go ahead, try and lynch me. I'm a slippery fuck.
In post 357, Boonskiies wrote:I'm always town read when I'm scum, and scum read when I'm town.
Inconsistent narrative is inconsistent.

First, he's all confident about being able to avoid the noose, then within minutes he's saying uncle.

In post 453, -Grey- wrote:
In post 450, TwoFace wrote:He can't explain it cause he knows I'm not

Tag. You're it.
In post 844, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: MoI

Scum!Sheep doesn't seem to like the MoI wagon so I'm down.

His frenemy.
In post 1043, -Grey- wrote:Lol.

VOTE: TwoFace
In post 1053, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: momo

These are the majority of the votes that Grey's done. Notice how most of them are on myself, twoface, momo, and MoI. All 4 of the major wagons this game has had. Switches when it's convenient to.
Pick a wagon to push, Boon. You can only sell one mislynch at a time.

Or are you just reaching for anything that will get attention off your shit push where you wound up "going along with" the player you were voting?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (isolation #189) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1215, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1210, -Grey- wrote:

I just finished a scum game where we mislynched him Day 1. I'm not suspicious of TB,
so I'll go along with that
for now. When I was talking me about Momo being the most mislynchable player, I almost brought up TB, but hadn't seen enough really.
Scum claim.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #190) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1265, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1263, Lycanfire wrote:i'm more interested in hammering magna than voting grey rn

lynch me over MoI. Gives me an out. I forgot that TwoFace wasn't the reason I hated this game.
AtE.

I defended Boon more than Perry fucking Mason because the case on him was superficial shit and he was calling me town all day for it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (isolation #191) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1270, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1269, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1263, Lycanfire wrote:i'm more interested in hammering magna than voting grey rn

lynch me over MoI. Gives me an out. I forgot that TwoFace wasn't the reason I hated this game.
AtE.

I defended Boon more than Perry fucking Mason because the case on him was superficial shit and he was calling me town all day for it.
I've hammered my biggest town reads as town before.
I have no clue how that's relevant here.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #192) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1271, Boonskiies wrote:flip flop on reads is nothing for the Boon.
Also irrelevant.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #193) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1275, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1272, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1270, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1269, -Grey- wrote:

AtE.

I've hammered my biggest town reads as town before.
I have no clue how that's relevant here.
exactly.
Thanks for confirming my point that you are simply trying to deflect with bullshit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #194) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1280, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1276, -Grey- wrote:
Also irrelevant.
nah. you just brought it up. You said I was town reading you most of it. Now I scum read you. That's a flip flop. Need to spell it out for you more like in a children's book? Do I need to treat you that way?
Fuck you dude.

You were acting like 2F want the reason you hated early d1 when he was the one making your life hell and u was saving your neck from the fucking noose and now your Scum ass is trying to insinuate I was the antagonist.

Fuck off I'll EVER speak up when you're getting lynched again.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #195) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1284, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1280, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1276, -Grey- wrote:
Also irrelevant.
nah. you just brought it up. You said I was town reading you most of it. Now I scum read you. That's a flip flop. Need to spell it out for you more like in a children's book? Do I need to treat you that way?
Fuck you dude.

You were acting like 2F want the reason you hated early d1 when he was the one making your life hell and i was saving your neck from the fucking noose and now your Scum ass is trying to insinuate I was the antagonist.

Fuck if I'll EVER speak up when you're getting lynched again.
Edit
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (isolation #196) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1286, Lycanfire wrote:i'm going to continue to be not-subtle and say that boons v grey feels ignited by how i've been engaging magna. would say magna/boons/aristophanes atm
I've been fighting the Magna wagon largely because it was 2F pushing it and he pushes on some stupid bullshit.

But I'll vote Magna tomorrow if you vote Boon today.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #197) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1290, Lycanfire wrote:Do any of you ever think you're on the opposite of the autism spectrum and you're social on levels other people simply aren't?
I'd say I'm antisocial to the nth degree.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (isolation #198) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1297, Aristophanes wrote:And I like you as town, Boon!
Tell me, why does town "go along with" their scumread's townread?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #199) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1303, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1301, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1297, Aristophanes wrote:And I like you as town, Boon!
Tell me, why does town "go along with" their scumread's townread?
Because it coincides with their own! I have seen this and questioned it before, but voting with a scumread doesn't mean you don't scumread them still.
He wasn't voting with a scumread so idk what you're talking about.
---

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”