TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 am

Post by TwoFace »

Magna had 5, sheep moved his vote off magna making it l-3. Momo voted making it l-2. Grey puts him at l-1
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:40 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 198, TwoFace wrote:
In post 196, -Grey- wrote:
In post 191, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 190, -Grey- wrote:Seems you're the gullible one, because momo replaced sheep & put you back at L-1.
Lol. momo replaced Cch who never posted ...
You were at L-1.

Sheep unvoted.

Momo voted you, putting you back at L-1.

I hammered.
Momo did not replace sheep. He's not hammered.
He replaced sheep ON THE WAGON
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:40 am

Post by TwoFace »

The fact that magna was at l-1 and hasn't attempted to do anything still makes me feel good about magna.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:42 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 201, -Grey- wrote:He replaced sheep ON THE WAGON
Right. Learn math and you will see all you did was put him to l-1
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:43 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 163, Human Sequencer wrote:MagnaofIllusion: Elena Fisher, mattblackguy, TwoFace, BlueBloodedToffee, Cooperative Sheep
5 people on this vc.

Replace sheep with Momo still equals 5.

5+1 = how many?

7- that number equals how many?

Magna was L- that number
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:44 am

Post by TwoFace »

@mod can you please use L- whatever next to people with votes. Thanks.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:52 am

Post by TwoFace »

Here is an image of grey trying to figure out what I'm saying.
Spoiler:
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:59 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Elena
– you didn’t answer Lycan’s question about your read on me. Why not? Also … what did you get from the wagon given you aren’t voting anyone?

--
In post 194, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Since your vote isn't at work, you should sheep me onto Gin. Either we'll get posts out of him, or we'll put him in lulz hammer range and Boon will do that, so it's a pretty awesome plan.
You think Gin is scum choosing to lurk out the early RVS wagon on me?

--
In post 184, TwoFace wrote:The point is he wasn't a good target to push an rvs lynch on. That's what matt was saying. I actually agree with matt. You didn't obviously. That's fine. You are allowed to disagree but you took it a step further and tried to imply his statement was scummy. Correction. You flat out called him scum.

Now he's not even a scum read for you. Which is another bad progesssion.
And posts like this are why I think you are scum. You, an acknowledged alt, act as if there isn’t this thing called hyperbole. The fact that you are peddling that my post voting him on Page 1 is a “rock solid must be taken 100% at face value” read is bad. It was a tool to move the game forward. And it worked … it has got you to over-commit to this stance that you now are trying to extricate yourself from. The awkwardness with which you are trying to transition to back form “MoI is 100% scum” to “maybe he’s Town who doesn’t make sense” makes me happy with my vote.

Also the fact you need to justify yourself in shows you are too self-conscious about how people perceive you. If I’m so obviously scum as you have droned on about why feel the need to answer the statement I made?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 194, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 193, Elena Fisher wrote:I'd also love if we got more posts from blank slots before even thinking on a hammer but that's a given.
Since your vote isn't at work, you should sheep me onto Gin. Either we'll get posts out of him, or we'll put him in lulz hammer range and Boon will do that, so it's a pretty awesome plan.
Or...we can let him catch on his own without rushing him how about that.
In post 197, TwoFace wrote:
In post 192, Elena Fisher wrote:At the bolded wouldn't you rather do the opposite this doesn't make sense to me if you wagon a strong player per say they would know how to react to wagons like this as scum because they're a strong player so wagoning them wouldn't really do much I don't see your point here. I forgot who asked but my read on Magna is nulltown I've seen some points I disagree with (The Matt post wasn't that awful) but I also agree with a few aswell (Twoface's thoughts seem a bit jambled) I don't think he's as scummy as people are making him out to be
No actually. A weak player is going to react bad and you won't learn anything. If a bad player reacts bad what do
You learn? I learn nothing. I can't even know if a single scum was on the wagon cause all town mislynches are a thing. Especially on bad players.

Strong players aren't perfect. They are prone to mistakes.
What makes a player "bad" to you? Do we have any bad players in this game can you name them? I feel if you wagon a weak/bad player you would get a more genuine reaction from them yes you can wagon a better player for reaction but the success rate seems lower to me. Was you poking at magna at the start of the game for reaction or did you mean that.

@Magna
I did answer it's in the 2nd part of my last post, You must've missed it
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Key what do you think of the main Magna/Twoface going on right now you've posted a little but haven't given your thoughts on it.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:25 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 207, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And posts like this are why I think you are scum. You, an acknowledged alt, act as if there isn’t this thing called hyperbole. The fact that you are peddling that my post voting him on Page 1 is a “rock solid must be taken 100% at face value” read is bad. It was a tool to move the game forward. And it worked … it has got you to over-commit to this stance that you now are trying to extricate yourself from. The awkwardness with which you are trying to transition to back form “MoI is 100% scum” to “maybe he’s Town who doesn’t make sense” makes me happy with my vote.

Also the fact you need to justify yourself in 195 shows you are too self-conscious about how people perceive you. If I’m so obviously scum as you have droned on about why feel the need to answer the statement I made?
You're shitty omgus doesn't worry me. Your response just reaffirms what I've been saying all along. Thanks. There is no way you as town should disagree with that post cause it's historically been proven true time and time again.

I answered you're question cause I don't ignore questions. I'm not trying to extricate my self from anything. You're getting lynched today. That's a fact. I just unvoted cause there is no need to end the day yet. I can look for your partners.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:33 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 208, Elena Fisher wrote:What makes a player "bad" to you? Do we have any bad players in this game can you name them?
Lots of things make a player bad sometimes it's things they do, others it's things they say.

Keyen as town hammered himself as a town pr. That's bad. Grey in the game we played consistently made shitty posts and gave bad advice. In another game he got caught pretty early as scum. Momo (and everyone else who came here from EM) are bad players.

There may be others but off the top of my head those are some.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:43 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 207, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The fact that you are peddling that my post voting him on Page 1 is a “rock solid must be taken 100% at face value” read is bad.
Just wanted to respond to this specifically.

I don't tolerate lying or intentional deception unless absolutely necessary which means only as scum.

You said "scum found" which implies 100% certainty. Don't give me that bullshit about rvs or page 2, cause even in rvs town isn't allowed to lie.

If you weren't being honest, that's your fault not mine. You can't deceive people and then turn around and go "ha ha I caught you" after you've been caught first.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:45 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 212, TwoFace wrote:which means only as scum.
Edit to add you're a town pr and don't want to out yourself. I'll excuse that kind of lie
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:48 am

Post by TwoFace »

Magna/Lycra are possible team. Don't like elena's unvote either.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

What if I'm scum trying to end the day early?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:53 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 215, -Grey- wrote:What if I'm scum trying to end the day early?
Sure that's possible given my thoughts of your ability to play. I'm not letting magna off the hook though. I'm fairly certain he's scum. If I'm wrong it's an acceptable risk given the very low percentage and how he's destroyed any credibility he may have had.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:55 am

Post by mattblackguy »

@Magna, Look I'll explain to you why I didn't think Keyen was a good target for an early RVS wagon again, because I'm not sure if you are misrepresenting my motivations or are genuinely misunderstanding them.

I played with Keyen last game, and yes this is the only game I've played with him. I'm not trying to use meta to say that if Keyen flailed after being wagoned this game that the information would be NAI. What I'm trying to say is that I know when Keyen doesn't care about a game, and he is getting wagoned he'll just get himself lynched. And the last thing I wanted to happen was Keyen getting wagoned to L-2, Keyen joining the game saying "idgaf lynch me", and then Keyen flipping town cop (this is worst case scenario, and giving how Keyen plays this isn't too unlikely).

I'm not saying Keyen will do this again. I'm saying Keyen has done this before (and it was very recently) so why would I assume that he wouldn't do it again? You, on the other hand, seem to be a relatively competent player that I expected we could get good reactions from when wagoned, and I was right. Your wagon has lead to getting useful reactions from you, Grey, Sheep and Elena.
In post 207, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And posts like this are why I think you are scum. You, an acknowledged alt, act as if there isn’t this thing called hyperbole. The fact that you are peddling that my post voting him on Page 1 is a “rock solid must be taken 100% at face value” read is bad. It was a tool to move the game forward. And it worked … it has got you to over-commit to this stance that you now are trying to extricate yourself from. The awkwardness with which you are trying to transition to back form “MoI is 100% scum” to “maybe he’s Town who doesn’t make sense” makes me happy with my vote.
I can understand the fact that your vote on me was a tool to move the game forward, but to move the game forward you didn't have to go and twist my words to make it seem like what I was saying what scummy. If you genuinely didn't agree or understand what I was trying to say you could have asked me about it. You don't really look like you're hunting for scum. You just look like you're hunting for reasons to scumread someone. You're taking posts with no scum motivation behind them and making a shit load of assumptions just to try to paint the post as scummy. Now I don't see the town motivation in that.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:02 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 217, mattblackguy wrote:I can understand the fact that your vote on me was a tool to move the game forward, but to move the game forward you didn't have to go and twist my words to make it seem like what I was saying what scummy. If you genuinely didn't agree or understand what I was trying to say you could have asked me about it. You don't really look like you're hunting for scum. You just look like you're hunting for reasons to scumread someone. You're taking posts with no scum motivation behind them and making a shit load of assumptions just to try to paint the post as scummy. Now I don't see the town motivation in that.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 214, TwoFace wrote:Magna/Lycra are possible team. Don't like elena's unvote either.
How do you reach these conclusions
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Matt
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

You know why I'm voting you correct?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:13 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 219, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 214, TwoFace wrote:Magna/Lycra are possible team. Don't like elena's unvote either.
How do you reach these conclusions
Interactions
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:13 am

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 221, Elena Fisher wrote:You know why I'm voting you correct?
nope
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:14 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 220, Elena Fisher wrote:VOTE: Matt
Matt is town. Move back to magna or move elsewhere

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”