Quick Transcendence
Goon
Quick Transcendence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Quick Transcendence »

@Spade_Ace,

I rarely even consider roles when I am in a game because I suck at that stuff. I forgot the setup we were on so I WAS actually assuming there were masons in the game at the time. I realize this may hurt my credibility for my reads, but realize that I can still get reads accurate even though I don't have my ducks in a row.

People who need pressure:

lucca
grey
riley

~Quick
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:49 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 447, Spade_Ace wrote:What I found interesting though was, Veebs was hard scumreading Grey whereas chilled Tea felt grey was probably town. The differing opinion on the same person makes me think Grey and Tea slot don't belong to the same faction.
How does that make any fucking sense?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 447, Spade_Ace wrote:Hans: NULL/Town Lean
That's straight bullshit and I'm vote parking you once he flips red.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:53 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 449, Quick Transcendence wrote:I have a Town read on Hans. Open thought process (which has been said before), stream of consciousness as well as his which I see no reason for Hans to disagree there as Scum.

~Quick
You scum too bro?

Lot of resistance for Hans, making me feel good about a scum flip.

Town does not move their vote to appease a fucking scumread.
---
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 453, -Grey- wrote:Lot of resistance for Hans, making me feel good about a scum flip.
Implying you ever had the intentention to prevent my lynch.

Grey I'll give you a cookie if you can give me a reason why a wagon could face resistance from town.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 453, -Grey- wrote:Town does not move their vote to appease a fucking scumread.
M I A R E P P Y
A F
You were implying I wasn't serious about Omega.
Not trying to appease you. There is a difference.
In post 303, -Grey- wrote:Hans slinking off momo is an obvious distancing vote turned wagon derail.

I want Chaos dead because nothing about the replacement changed the fact that slot is scum.
@Grey how do you read Omega? Town right? Since I'm so obviously scum.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Riley Cake »

Riley: *eats superhans* NOM NOM NOM!!! that tasted great!!!! what recipe didja use?

Mom: I USED RED BELL PEPPERS TO MAKE HIM SPICY!!!!

Riley: OH NO!!! I ONLY BOUGHT GREEN ONES!!!! YOU MUST HAVE USED HIS ROLE PM TO PAINT THEM RED!!!
:D :D ~ xoxoxo Cutie Alert!! Riley is here!! xoxoxo ~ :D :D
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Riley Cake »

trying ta manipulate grey's vote on omega was reaaallly scummy!!!!!!
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 449, Quick Transcendence wrote:I have a Town read on Hans. Open thought process (which has been said before), stream of consciousness as well as his which I see no reason for Hans to disagree there as Scum.

~Quick
Whatabout all the stuff he did, like voting omega after grey yelled at him for it?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:20 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 374, -Grey- wrote:Ugh. Him being LAMIST has nothing to do with why I scumread him.

Take a look at his behavior the last couple pages and tell me how you DARE townread it.

PEdit: That's better.
Don't see the scumread. He seems like a nervous town to me. It matches with whatever he has done throughout the game, I don't see any personality switch or anything.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:30 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 278, Superhans wrote:VOTE: SpadeAce

L2
Jumps off Omega wagon AND VOTES SOMEONE HE ADMITS IS NOT A SCUMREAD.
In post 292, -Grey- wrote:We lynch momo asap.

When he flips scum,
In post 276, Superhans wrote:Pleased that Veebs and Momo have been replaced as they were definitely lynch bait, however, I think Momo's behaviour in particular was very indicative of scum. ChaosOmega is a more experienced player, so I'm sure there will be more towny content, but I'll be wary to town clear the slot anytime soon.
This dies next.
In post 303, -Grey- wrote:Hans slinking off momo is an obvious distancing vote turned wagon derail.

I want Chaos dead because nothing about the replacement changed the fact that slot is scum.
In post 304, Superhans wrote:VOTE: Omega
Jumps back on Omega wagon TO APPEASE A SCUMREAD.
In post 305, Superhans wrote:
my vote on spade wasn't because i specifically scum read him.
i just didn't like his content.
In post 311, Superhans wrote:well i am getting a lot of hate from Grey for jumping off of the Momo wagon, so i'm jumping back again,.
He thinks I'm scum... why does he care about my hate?
In post 314, Superhans wrote:cos he thinks im scum.
He thinks I'm Scum, why is he changing his vote back because I scumread him for hopping off the wagon?
In post 322, Superhans wrote:Cos I had second thoughts on Spade.

@LUV why are you voting me?
How does he have second thoughts on someone HE WASN'T SCUMREADING IN THE FIRST PLACE?
In post 331, Superhans wrote:I don't (townread Grey) but he is trying to get me lynched.
If this was true, why vote WITH me instead of VOTE ME??
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:30 am

Post by -Grey- »

There is no defending that bullshit.
---
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 460, -Grey- wrote:He thinks I'm scum... why does he care about my hate?
I don't care about your hate, i care about what everyone else thinks of me. Not you. i don't give a shit about you.
I have explained this as clearly as i can multiple times. Why don't you get it?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:36 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 420, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 404, chilledtea wrote:I feel very good about superhans
In post 409, chilledtea wrote:Yes, although not sure about hans being scum.
Do you town read or null read Hans? If you town read him, can you explain your thoughts on him, especially in regards to the last few pages?
I town read Hans. That post was me answering lucca in spirit, I was thinking the same thing when I read that post regarding your post, and hence I replied.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 457, Riley Cake wrote:trying ta manipulate grey's vote on omega was reaaallly scummy!!!!!!
elaborate please. i don't get what you mean.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 462, Superhans wrote:I don't care about your hate, i care about what everyone else thinks of me. Not you. i don't give a shit about you.
In post 460, -Grey- wrote:If this was true, why vote WITH me instead of VOTE ME??
:lol: :lol: :lol:
---
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:44 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 430, lucca261 wrote:

hey tea guy, what's your concern with riley?
The concern is similar to that which was pointed by Matt, I actually forgot but he too observed something similar. Riley voted Momo by saying that he was mafia or something because apparently mafia take advantage of her play style. I have actually experienced the opposite, mafia tend to benefit from taking on that style because then it becomes difficult to read them.

Also, riley's analysis isn't really something special. The instant switch in her vote for hans felt artificial as well.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 460, -Grey- wrote:If this was true, why vote WITH me instead of VOTE ME??
okay this is referring to my read a while back in the game.

Earlier in the game, when I flipped my vote onto Omega, I did not scum read you as hard as I do now.

I scum read you because you were trying to get other players to vote on me from the beginning.
As early as #50 you have been calling for my lynch. This caused me to gut scum read you.
In post 50, -Grey- wrote:
In post 46, Quick Transcendence wrote:
In post 44, -Grey- wrote:Zat you, LQ?
Yup.

Thoughts?
I'm down if you want to go all "enemy of my enemy" on Hans.
I scum read you because you were vigilantely trying to get you lynched for (seemingly to me at least, please disprove if you think otherwise)
baseless
reasoning. I didn't think that your push on me was necessarily scum motivated because my behaviour often pings players pretty hard. The fact your reasoning was baseless also didn't ping me that hard early game as I thought you would quit.

I've been called scum before as town by town in previous games, so i didn't want to OMGUS vote you.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Superhans »

i feel like i'm repeating myself quite a lot.

Do you bother to read my posts? fairly sure i can answer all your questiosn this page from my ISO.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:49 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 441, Superhans wrote:Town read so far excluding Fred and PimHel.
I flip flopped completely on QT and Spade.
Null read on QT and Chilled Tea.
Town lean on Spade (feel free to grate and bait me for this one).

{LUV, Matt, Riley}
{Spade}
{Chilled Tea, QT}
{BTD6, Lucca, Grey}
{Omega}
Any reason why you are townreading spade?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 465, -Grey- wrote:
In post 462, Superhans wrote:I don't care about your hate, i care about what everyone else thinks of me. Not you. i don't give a shit about you.
Still haven't answered this.
And still haven't voted me. :lol:
---
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 460, -Grey- wrote:How does he have second thoughts on someone HE WASN'T SCUMREADING IN THE FIRST PLACE?
i did scum read Spade, kinda. Persuaded after QT suggested so.
following my vote on Spade two things happened:

1) He made two relatively towny posts (my criticism of him was his content, his posts after my vote were good content wise.)
2) You accused me of trying to derail Momo/Omega.

Everytime I try and explain myself you just spam rhetoric along the lines of: "Can't wait until you're lynched/ lynch this now etc" or grating me for my flip flop which I feel is adequately explained in my ISO.

Spamming rhetoric demanding my lynch i can see coming from a town player, albeit a particularily unpleasant town player who isn't very open minded.
Continually painting me out to be scum for somehting that I have repeatedly explained myself for, and not acknowledging any aspects of my explanation, can only come from scum!Grey.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 460, -Grey- wrote:
In post 305, Superhans wrote:
my vote on spade wasn't because i specifically scum read him.
i just didn't like his content.
In post 471, Superhans wrote:i did scum read Spade, kinda.
---
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:00 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 447, Spade_Ace wrote:Veebs/ Chilled Tea: NULL / Scum Lean
veebs didn't talk much regarding the game other than his argument with Momo. What I found interesting though was, Veebs was hard scumreading Grey whereas chilled Tea felt grey was probably town. The differing opinion on the same person makes me think Grey and Tea slot don't belong to the same faction.
@CT in you said you liked QT's opening statement about Grey. QT's opening statement was that Grey is either VT or scum. What is so interesting about that in a game where all players are either VT or Scum??? Maybe am not clear whether QT meant that grey is not a werewolf but either town or mafia. @QT what exactly did you mean?

Also didn't like the way he was engaging with me. It didn't seem as if he was trying to sort me, but as if trying to label me as scum. Didn't ask me any questions. Was just commenting on my post. Matt more or less said the same thing as ChillTea, but I felt matt was being genuine.
Initially I didn't see anything in that either, but grey claimed masons with riley, I felt that QT's analysis on this particular sentence to confer that grey is claiming werewolf with riley was impressive.

And I said that you are a scumlean because there was nothing from you.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:04 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 450, Quick Transcendence wrote:@Spade_Ace,

I rarely even consider roles when I am in a game because I suck at that stuff. I forgot the setup we were on so I WAS actually assuming there were masons in the game at the time. I realize this may hurt my credibility for my reads, but realize that I can still get reads accurate even though I don't have my ducks in a row.

People who need pressure:

lucca
grey
riley

~Quick
Well, in my defence I got confused between you and transcend. Although I still think you are town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”