iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:19 am

Post by iDanyboy »

rb could you expand on your read on 2million in 248. Dislike his stance on not voting he made in 684 and 692, also that dislike how his not in favour on lynching those in 692 until Tchill suggests it.

I like how monkey is trying to stop people from posting so much as I think scum would just let it continue on and hide behind it. Like his push on FF in 680 and agree with it myself. His 693 is also good as it pushing for more information rather than blind lynches.

I like Transcend's 532, but don't understand his null read on rb in 711
when his next post is pointing out his scummy post. Could you expand on this please.

Narna could you explain your vote on 2Mill please because your 723 suggest he is town.

LUV has a lot of posts but not much of what I can discern. I don't understand your 626, why would he be on tilt? Could you expand on your on rb vote.

I think GameReplacement is town, in the only scum game I played with him (Mini Normal 1914) he stayed in the background not getting a lot of attention and this seems a lot different than that one. I disliked his '1v1' but I don't think his scum.

Tchill could you explain your scum reads in 695, would also like to know why you scumread monkey and tiand why you now don't.

I dislikes TIAM's 342, trying to make it seem like the only option is between the first wagon and a deadline lynch. Could you explain you vote on tictac in 319 and what you meant by 'pm reasons' in 479. Though I agree with Mulch's 356, so if hes a newb it'll show in his posts so I'll leave him for now.

Dislikes tictac's 329 for the same reason I dislike TIAM's. Really dislike his vote on uzi in 464 given that Uzi is not a wagon anymore, This vote needs explaining.

Not reading all of Mulches posts :!:
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:33 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Forgot about FF :o

Dislike bot his votes in 476 and his vote in 529. I disagree with his 538 and 541 would like an explanation for both. His 'what if i told you that i have reason to believe that there is a good chance that chill is scum?' in 616 needs explanation. Why do you think rb is being truthful compared to monkey in 665 and remember that you just townread him in 616. Again in 679 he attacks monkey for doing the same things that rb has been doing.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:34 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 744, Game Replacement wrote:Sorry Dany, but after last game you need to woo me more than that.
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
That enough?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:59 am

Post by iDanyboy »

@Game Replacement, What in this post made you go from scum reading him in 594 to town reading him in 619.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:03 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 746, iDanyboy wrote:Forgot about FF :o

Dislike bot his votes in 476 and his vote in 529. I disagree with his 538 and 541 would like an explanation for both. His 'what if i told you that i have reason to believe that there is a good chance that chill is scum?' in 616 needs explanation. Why do you think rb is being truthful compared to monkey in 665
and remember that you just townread him in 616
. Again in 679 he attacks monkey for doing the same things that rb has been doing.
That spoilerd part is wrong you can ignore it.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:05 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Uzi!
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:13 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 808, tictac wrote:Also sheeping!=scummy.
I do it all the time.
Reasons are reasons,the source doesn't matter.
Then why are you not taling that into account with Monkey. You say deflecting power is scummy, why can't there be town motivation for deflecting power?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:27 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 814, tictac wrote:Sheeping a reason means the best reason wins.
monkey refusing means he doesn't believe in his own reasons.

monkey deflects "cuz newbie" as if that had any effect on reasoning.

pedit: no I didn't. I read the thread.
That's not what he said!
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:38 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1034, rb wrote:Another typical scum thing: soft PR without crumbs
Which scum did it this game?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:43 am

Post by iDanyboy »

So what if he doesn't have crumbs, neither does Gamer Replacement.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:44 am

Post by iDanyboy »

np.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:46 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Don't know, no.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:50 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Could it be this simple.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:54 am

Post by iDanyboy »

You told me you found an action scummy, you then used it on only one person when it applies to many, I call you out on it and call me scum.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:58 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1043, rb wrote:One thing at a time, but thanks for the buddyclaim
How did you want me to respond to this? Are you telling me you were trying to talk to me?
Many means 2 in this case.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

@Narna, Why do you even find TIAM scummy?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

I have asked you a question rb but you said 'one thing at a time', you still haven't explained why you think Mulch is scummy for not crumbing but GameReplacement is. My first post of the game had questions for you as well but you have ignored that too. So I have been trying to solve the game, pointing out incosistencies is one of the ways I try to do that. I also don't understand what your scum reading me for.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1123, rb wrote:i'm also expecting transcend will move his vote from me soon, and if he doesn't he's definitely scum

he knows me well enough that i can see him being concerned about my earlier play,
but he knows me well enough to now be satisfied
You haven't commented about your earlier play at all, and your play now is not very good either. What is there to be satisfied with.
In post 1097, rb wrote:you see dany, it's pretty fucking disgusting that your excuse here is that i 'haven't asked you a question' or that you didn't understand that i wanted you to 'talk to me' - as if you need a specific request with my stamp of approval to actually interact and give thoughts on the game

you're not even THINKING about solving this game, just pointing out some inconsistency as some fake show of activity, and beyond that you're not even attempting to do anything
First line is a misrep, I asked you a question and you didn't answer the one not interacting was you, also in my post I asked you questions about your early game which you have ignored. The second line is a
LIE.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1138, rb wrote:assume i've looked up your ISO, and it's bereft of enough content, or good enough content to justify 'i have given enough content, this wagon isn't justified' and instead i think you're whiny scum who's mad at being caught

now respond
If you don't think I'm not trying to solve the game I don't know what to tell you apart from that you are wrong and would like to know who you think is scum hunting?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 743, iDanyboy wrote:rb could you expand on your read on 2million in 248. Dislike his stance on not voting he made in 684 and 692, also that dislike how his not in favour on lynching those in 692 until Tchill suggests it.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

You don't think I'm scum hunting when it's obvious that I am so I would like to know what you think scum hunting is.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1166, Mulch wrote:And answering the question might, ya know, help me determine if your scum
:up:
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

VOTE: rb
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

UNVOTE:
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:54 am

Post by iDanyboy »

VOTE: TwoInAMillion
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:03 am

Post by iDanyboy »

His vote on tchill sucks 'I don't see any pro town reason for a neighbor to lurk. He's not a cop or a doctor or a super important role. The only thing that makes sense to me is that he's scum.' What is this?
He also voted rb for being obvscum but when rb puts a vote onto me he jumps onto it. I just see him jumping onto any wagon and seeing what sticks.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:30 am

Post by iDanyboy »

VOTE: LUV
If his actually a Neapolitan we lynch Mulch tomorrow, also think tchill is scum.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2661 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:34 am

Post by iDanyboy »

No we don't, Mulch is scum, he said Uzi is VT and he was't, so let's lynch him.
VOTE: Mulch
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2693 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:42 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Looks like a low info kill since Virtuoso only had 8 posts makes me think Flavor leaf could be scum since Virtuoso was chosen over him.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2695 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:56 am

Post by iDanyboy »

How do you know Monkey was emulating his town self if you haven't seen his town gameplay. As for the voting on PR's Me and Narna also did the same thing so I don't know why you chose Backhand over me or Narna.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2699 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:14 am

Post by iDanyboy »

But how can you scum read him for hammering day 1 when you admit town would do it too. As for the vote on Uzi/TIAM, 3 people voted for him only two of those can be scum why are me/backhand scummy but not Narna?
Who are you talking about in regards to unvoting at L-1?
What does reading projecting play style mean and what does it have to do with anything? You said monkey was emulating his town self, you can't know this without knowing his town gameplay, and I don't think Monkey has a completed town game so it is not possible for you to do so.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2702 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:26 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 2701, Tchill13 wrote:Serious question. Why would virtuoso get NK'd instead of me? I thought for sure it'd be me the way I defended uzi and scum read mulch since day 1. That doesn't make any sense.
:down:
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2704 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:34 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 2703, Tchill13 wrote:Yeah that's not an answer idanyboy. If you're scum it doesn't make sense to kill virtuoso but keep me alive there.
Why not?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2711 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:57 am

Post by iDanyboy »

@Monkey
Why is it scummy for Monkey to hammer and not Tchill? And how did you determine that Monkey is Town-Emulating? I did display a thought process it was the fact that one of these two players are scum and I had a preference on Uzi so I voted him first. If you thought it was scummy why did you not say so? Why do you state a reason for town reading Narna but then call it a null read?

@Tchill
you wouldn't be night killed because before the Mulch/LUV situtatuon you were at L-3 and it looked like you could be lynched and since FF is still alive he might tunnel you so you could be lynched.

@FF
Please tell me which votes where shitty and why? The fact that you are lying about Uzi is scum reading me is not very good.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2716 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:22 am

Post by iDanyboy »

What's bad about my reasoning for my vote? Why has it taken you until Day 4 to say anything about it? How could you of been scum reading Tchill for 3 days calling him confirmed scum in , , and now you find me scummy for something I did on Day 1 that is not scummy and it takes you until now to say anything?

VOTE: FF
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2722 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:37 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Reads can change but it's not natural to got from 100% scum to town reading someone for Tchill going for Mulch over LUV. I agree that makes him townier but it is not enough to clear him. You were convinced he was scum not that he had some scummy posts so it is unnatural for you read to switch like that over something that could easily be faked.

You haven't explained why my vote on TIAM is scummy? Is it scummy to want someone you think is scum lynched? You could of said you scum read me at the start of the day. This scumread of yours did not start on Day 1/2/3 it started now since you posted the scumteam of Uzi/Chilli/Leaf in .
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2728 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:54 am

Post by iDanyboy »

You explain your read before this post all you said was that they suck. You said people were itching for a lynch and me pushing that makes me scum, why am I scummy for wanting to lynch but not the players that were itching for a lynch? Again you asy my reasons where bullshit, but what about them is bullshit, TIAM scumread tchill for lurking in the neighborhood but that is not a good reason to scum read him. He votes me me because rb did but he also scum read rb, he was also a vote hopping with no describable scum hunting. What is bullshit about this reasoning?

I say you read from 100% scum reading tchill to town reading is scummy and you say 'shit happened in out pt.' If you did have a reason for that transition why not tell us? You also say your giving him some leeway, going from scum to town is not leeway, leeway is still being suspicious of him but not tunneling him.

Now you are saying your reads are not transparent but they are, you lied. You said you scum read since my vote in TIAM but I show that this is false because you scum read Uzi/Chilli/Leaf in .

Now your saying I OMGUS voted you but I have explained my reasons for scum reading you and they have only strengthened through our conversation.

I don't understand what your accusing me of in , I didn't push you further because I was pushing rb.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2730 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:39 am

Post by iDanyboy »

@Flavor Leaf
Could you expand on your read on FF?
@Tchill
Do my post not mean anything to you? Doesn't the fact the FF said he was scum reading me from the end of day 1 but when he posts his scum pool I am absent impact you in anyway?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:48 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Yes, if you haven't could you read my and if you have can you tell me what I missed?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2745 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:34 am

Post by iDanyboy »

You read is unnatural to me because it all happened in your neighborhood.
My read is more natural because when you said something I thought was scummy I pushed on it where as you waited until 2 days had passed to mention it. This could of been due to the game state though as you mentioned. I also pushed you on day 1 but my push here and my push here are based on different things.
So far you have only mentioned my day 1 play as scummy so you should of been scum reading me from then, If you weren't scum reading me then what pushed me into a scum read and why?

If you think scum are targeting the inactive's why do you think they chose Transcend's spot over Flavor leaf who had no game content.

You turn on scum Tchill to town doesn't seem as bad now, If you were scum you could of easily came in here and pushed Tchill, the change doesn't make as much sense coming from scum. This does point to you being town but it depends on how you answer when and how your read on me changed after day 1.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2828 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:58 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I'm pretty sure Tchill is town, he could of pushed me instead of turning it into this situation with FF. FF saying I'm town with scum Tchill doesn't make sense because Tchill could of pushed pushed me with FF and there players who were weary of me so it makes no sense to draw all this attention.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2829 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 2727, Flavor Leaf wrote:FF is likely scum. I know a clever scummy fish when i see one. I'm going to look through tchill's ISO because that may be scum as well.
You still need to explain why you think FF is scummy and how Tchills ISO looked?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2848 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:45 am

Post by iDanyboy »

@FF
Do you think if Tchill was scum he would of taken the lynch off of me and onto you? The only way that makes sense is if were both town, both scum or his town and I'm scum. So could you explain why you think Tchill scum makes me town.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2882 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:28 am

Post by iDanyboy »

yes
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2889 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

Backhand

I like that he tries to calm down the storm that is Mulch in . His hesitance to call Mulch town if LUV flips scum in seems wierd if he was Mulch's partners. He calls us[me,FF,Tchill] all town in when he could of easily picked a side here. Agree with his point about tictac in .

tictac

His calls Mulch town too easily in . He has a terrible reason for pushing Monkey in , he refuses to beleive that it can come from town in and in . He says in that reasons matter and not the source but ignores it for his case with Monkey. In he talks as if he know how Monkey plays but Monkey doesn't have a completed town game so there is no way for him to know this. I don't see why he thinks is a townslip. His talk of projected playstyle in doesn't make sense. Again in he acts as if he knows my play but we have never played together. His focus on Backhand over narna in is wierd and the fact that he is looking for whether Backhand was in favor of policy lynching makes no sense as it would have no bearing on his allignment. His been scumreading Monkey from Day 1 and hasn't moved on from there and he hasn't showed willingness to re-evaluate his read on Backhand based on Backhands play.

Narna

His reasoning on TIAM in is wrong looking back but the fact that there was no thought that he could be town is what I don't like. He never expands on his , where he says some flips will help him. I don't know why is angry in . He makes a goodpoint in and I don't know why scum would want to get rid of a potential myslynch oppurtunity in unless it's his scum buddy. Him asking for people to cosy up to him on the wagon in doesn't make sense considering his the hammer.

Tchill13

I don't think his scum because his gambit had no benefit, he could of just wagoned FF to lynch me so I'm pretty sure his town.

My reads are Tchill strong town and backhand town but not as strong as my read on Tchill. I think tictic is scum here and his partner is narna by poe.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2892 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 2758, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not sure if I agree with the implication that tic tac is scum. I was kinda town reading that slot due to the fact he said Lil uzi town slipped.
In post 2850, Tchill13 wrote:I'm pretty dead set on the former fish lynch. Still haven't seen too much that would change my opinion. I HARD TR idanyboy and tic tac. The scum read of tic tac intrigued me.
In post 2891, Tchill13 wrote:Yeah tictac has gotta be scum here. Just my thoughts. I don't really have any strong town reads at the moment. I'll have to go back and reread.
Disregard my tr on tchill, I shouldn't town read someone for a single play.
In post 2890, Titus wrote:Yeah, I am the tracker. My slot never even tried to submit results.
Modifier?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

I'm VT btw.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2897 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:51 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 2894, Tchill13 wrote:Who is scum here other than tictac
[Titus, Backhand, iDanyboy] Why not any of these?
Why did you 'HARD TR' tictac yesterday and not anymore?
In post 2895, Titus wrote:It also explained why Narna never tried to submit results.
I don't understand this.
In post 2896, Titus wrote:Did tictac ever hard defend Mulch?.
No, when there was a 1v1 between Uzi and Mulch he voted Uzi over Mulch.

Some reading of Mulches post in regard to Tchill.
Mulch votes tchill in without a reason but then calls TIAM scummy in and but doesn't switch his vote. He also asks if he is Tchills partner in . At this point in the game Tchill only had one vote in so why isn't he voting TIAM over Tchill? Again in he pushed FF and votes him in his next post but then he soon switches his vote back to Tchill for no reason since Tchills hasn't posted since RVS. Mulch could of been bussing here since Tchill didn't post till about #550 and Mulch votes him a lot for no reason. The reason I bring this up because Mulch just finished a game as scum and his criticism was that he busses for no reason sometimes.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2899 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 am

Post by iDanyboy »

My bad, I meant the other way around since I said no you never defended Mulch.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2904 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:28 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Backhand you here?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2906 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:32 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Does this link take you to the homepage?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:36 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I think tictac post3e that in his scum topic first to show his scum buddy? If you click on the link in his post that is a response to mine it says 'You are not authorized to read this topic.' If you wrote that in this topic , it would be like this, if you write it in a different topic and the post number is out of bounds it redirects you to the op like this and if you write it out in a pm the tag doesn't work.
You scum slipped :P

Scumteam: Backhand/tictac
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:41 am

Post by iDanyboy »

VOTE: tictac
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2940 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:45 am

Post by iDanyboy »

STAHP
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2971 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:50 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 2961, tictac wrote:I wanna postcount Higher thanMulch :D
not possible.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2977 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 2967, Backhand wrote:
In post 2908, iDanyboy wrote:I think tictac post3e that in his scum topic first to show his scum buddy? If you click on the link in his post that is a response to mine it says 'You are not authorized to read this topic.' If you wrote that in this topic , it would be like this, if you write it in a different topic and the post number is out of bounds it redirects you to the op like this and if you write it out in a pm the tag doesn't work.

I don't see how it follows that I'm buddies with him, but OK. Feel a little dumb I didn't figure out "why are all these links not working?" sooner.
You wrote "you are not authorized to read the page"
It says 'You are not authorized to read this topic.'
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3022 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:58 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 3010, Backhand wrote:
In post 2977, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 2967, Backhand wrote:
In post 2908, iDanyboy wrote:I think tictac post3e that in his scum topic first to show his scum buddy? If you click on the link in his post that is a response to mine it says 'You are not authorized to read this topic.' If you wrote that in this topic , it would be like this, if you write it in a different topic and the post number is out of bounds it redirects you to the op like this and if you write it out in a pm the tag doesn't work.

I don't see how it follows that I'm buddies with him, but OK. Feel a little dumb I didn't figure out "why are all these links not working?" sooner.
You wrote "you are not authorized to read the page"
It says 'You are not authorized to read this topic.'
Yeah, I paraphrased.

VOTE: tictac

That said, I'm pretty amused by the bunnies.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3091 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:47 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 3090, Backhand wrote:What a weird game this has been.
I know your scum, the link plus the fact that your the only player here when I know that tictac was talking to his scum buddy means it was you.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3093 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:00 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Tchill? You killing Titus?
What made you think i could be scum with Tchill? My meta hasn't changed from your first post.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3095 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:06 am

Post by iDanyboy »

So you think after me nailing tictac as scum, Tchill is going to vote me over you?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3098 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:17 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 3097, Backhand wrote:
In post 3095, iDanyboy wrote:So you think after me nailing tictac as scum, Tchill is going to vote me over you?
Yeah, I do. It should be *suspicious* to him that when the three of us were on I was the one guy who had no fucking idea what was going on. I'd love to give myself that much credit as an actor, but I don't think I could have pulled it off.

I suppose there's a chance that actually we're off base about why tictac was quoting from the scum thread and the buddy is tchill and wouldn't that be hilarious.
:roll:
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3100 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:26 am

Post by iDanyboy »

tictac's been lynched, just waiting on the mod now, I've PM'ed him to let him know.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3107 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:37 am

Post by iDanyboy »

VOTE: Backhand
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3112 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:39 am

Post by iDanyboy »

:o mb
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3140 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:08 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Disagree.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3148 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:08 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 3146, tictac wrote:
Yeah. That 'slip' was 100% intentional :lol:

It was supposed to implicate you, but Backhand worked as well.
I was so worried if it was gonna work :P
:eek: :eek: :eek:
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3162 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:53 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Spoiler:
In post 2889, iDanyboy wrote:
Backhand

I like that he tries to calm down the storm that is Mulch in . His hesitance to call Mulch town if LUV flips scum in seems wierd if he was Mulch's partners. He calls us[me,FF,Tchill] all town in when he could of easily picked a side here. Agree with his point about tictac in .

tictac

His calls Mulch town too easily in . He has a terrible reason for pushing Monkey in , he refuses to beleive that it can come from town in and in . He says in that reasons matter and not the source but ignores it for his case with Monkey. In he talks as if he know how Monkey plays but Monkey doesn't have a completed town game so there is no way for him to know this. I don't see why he thinks is a townslip. His talk of projected playstyle in doesn't make sense. Again in he acts as if he knows my play but we have never played together. His focus on Backhand over narna in is wierd and the fact that he is looking for whether Backhand was in favor of policy lynching makes no sense as it would have no bearing on his allignment. His been scumreading Monkey from Day 1 and hasn't moved on from there and he hasn't showed willingness to re-evaluate his read on Backhand based on Backhands play.

Narna

His reasoning on TIAM in is wrong looking back but the fact that there was no thought that he could be town is what I don't like. He never expands on his , where he says some flips will help him. I don't know why is angry in . He makes a goodpoint in and I don't know why scum would want to get rid of a potential myslynch oppurtunity in unless it's his scum buddy. Him asking for people to cosy up to him on the wagon in doesn't make sense considering his the hammer.

Tchill13

I don't think his scum because his gambit had no benefit, he could of just wagoned FF to lynch me so I'm pretty sure his town.

My reads are Tchill strong town and backhand town but not as strong as my read on Tchill. I think tictic is scum here and his partner is narna by poe.

:o I was right but then I ignored it all. I kinda thought FF was town as the day was ending but I thought I would be scum read if I retracted my read so I just let it go through. Am I the only one who cares about looking scummy as town? Looking back now I realize how bad the Uzi lynch was I did think to my self that this play was too stupid but then I just went to bad scum, sorry! I didn't even realize that last part was a scum slip I thought you were talking to me and I just never really understood it.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3178 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

Transcend wrote:i don't even think Jesus Christ coming down from heaven will make this dude unvote
True, Backhands switch onto to me in lylo made me scum read him since my scum play in the game we just played and this game were polar opposites and when he paraphrased I just tunneled.

I would appreciate any feedback you have.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”