Post by Brian Skies »

In post 5700, chesskid3 wrote:Hmm Let's lynch

Toranaga
Leon
RN
Ramcius(if still alive)

in this order

and then it'll be over
In post 5737, chesskid3 wrote:I just want to do this efficiently and not risk it
You have some weird idea of what efficiency is, especially since Toranaga claimed he can bg someone and you'd still probably be advocating a Leon lynch tomorrow (so why put it off today?).
RationalNumbers
RationalNumbers
Goon
RationalNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5776 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by RationalNumbers »

Leon is a townread of mine. I think this wagon is bullshit.

~~Math
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5777 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 5772, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5762, Maki and Kaito wrote:I'm so annoyed that the 4 people I really wanted to work with this game don't wanna work with me at all *pouts*
~Maki
Am I one of these 4 people? (:
Yes playing with you in midnight dream was great :)
"I believe in you Maki Roll!"~Kaito
"Do you ever shut up Kaito?"~Maki
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5778 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 5777, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 5762, Maki and Kaito wrote:I'm so annoyed that the 4 people I really wanted to work with this game don't wanna work with me at all *pouts*
~Maki
(:

I was looking forward to playing with you too!

Although jsyk, I was sheeping your Penguin scumread, but you voted Smocaine on D2. And then when I went back to Smocaine on Day 3, a lot of weird things happened. And then you pretended to be me, so...
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5779 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 5776, RationalNumbers wrote:Leon is a townread of mine. I think this wagon is bullshit.

~~Math
Okay, name an alternative that isn't Purple Nurple.
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5780 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 5778, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5777, Maki and Kaito wrote:
~Maki
(:

I was looking forward to playing with you too!

Although jsyk, I was sheeping your Penguin scumread, but you voted Smocaine on D2. And then when I went back to Smocaine on Day 3, a lot of weird things happened. And then you pretended to be me, so...
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW DUNN COLORED YOU NAME IN UNIL ABOUT 10 MINUTES BEFORE DAY STARTED.
Yeah we got the PP sr along with kise and mulch but a bit..iffy here
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5781 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Ramcius »

shameless prodge
Maki and Kaito
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Maki and Kaito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5782 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Maki and Kaito »

In post 5779, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5776, RationalNumbers wrote:Leon is a townread of mine. I think this wagon is bullshit.

~~Math
Okay, name an alternative
I'm sure they can do this!
that isn't Purple Nurple
nvm
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5783 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 5782, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 5779, Brian Skies wrote:

~~Math
Okay, name an alternative
I'm sure they can do this!
that isn't Purple Nurple
nvm
LOL
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5784 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by Toranaga »

this game is too much fun actually
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5785 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Toranaga »

ok guys I'm capping leonshade

for postgame credit i'm saying leonshade and rationalnumbers are the droids we're looking for

vote: leonshade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5786 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Toranaga »

And I must be insane
To go skating on your name
And by tracing it twice
I fell through the ice
Of Alisae
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5787 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

Game Over! :P
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5788 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 4 . 53
  • Leonshade
    ------- 7 ( Brian Skies, Ellibereth, Chara, Purple Nurple, Smocaine, WhemeStar, Toranaga )
    Lynch

Toranaga
    -------- 2 ( Chesskid3, Leonshade )
    L- 4

Purple Nurple
    --- 2 ( Ramicus, RationalNumbers )
    L- 5

Chesskid3
    ------- 1 ( Maki and Kaito )
    L- 6

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( davesaz )
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-11-20 08:24:07)
FOS COUNT 4 . 53
  • Toranaga
    -------- 1 ( Chesskid3 )
    RationalNumbers
    - 1 ( Purple Nurple )
    Smocaine
    -------- 1 ( Purple Nurple )
    Maki and Kaito
    -- 1 ( Purple Nurple )

Not FoS'ing
    ----- 11 ( Brian Skies, Chara, davesaz, Ellibereth, Leonshade, Maki and Kaito, Ramicus, RationalNumbers, Smocaine, Toranaga, WhemeStar )
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-11-20 08:24:07)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5789 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Alisae »

Seems like every is rallied up especially today.
Apparently there's been some planning going around of just finding a bunch of people and putting their heads on pikes
like aroun
WAIT HOLY FUCK
ITS HAPPENING TODAY
I THOUGHT IT WAS HAPPEN LATER ON
ALRIGHT
VIVA LA REVOLUTION MOTHERFUCKERS

*Police Sirens*

Of course, can't have a good ol RIOT without police interference, that's why those things are fun anways :P
Well I mean
they're not-
I JUST WANNA WATCH THE WHOLE WORLD FUCKING BURN

And huh there's also a bank robbery going on
lolcrimes lolriots
but let's go take care of that first anyways yaaaaaaaaaaay

Owo what's this?
Some asshole that blackmails kids and just so happens to be a scumfuck criminal
KILL EM BOYS

L
e
o
n
s
h
a
d
e
s
u
f
f
e
r
e
d
f
r
o
m
t
h
e
t
r
a
g
i
c
a
c
c
i
d
e
n
t
t
h
a
t
j
u
s
t
s
o
h
a
p
p
e
n
t
o
b
e
V
I
V
A
L
A
R
E
V
O
L
U
T
I
O
N
a
n
d
n
o
w
h
a
s
h
i
s
h
e
a
d
o
n
a
p
i
k
e
T
h
e
y
w
e
r
e
Junya Kaneshiro
w
i
t
h
a
Hifumi Togo fakeclaim.

Spoiler: Role PM
I'm gonna swarm all over you, and squeeze out every last penny!

Oh great crime lord. You found yourself at the bottom of the world, only to make it through the top due to the the methods of blackmailing. You became so wealthy to the point where you you achieved status. You could stop but you desired more just for the sake of desiring more. You view the world as if they forced you down into a life of crime, as if you were the victim here. However you messed with the wrong people. In attempt to profit off of the Phantom Thieves, they instead stole your heart and changed you from the glutton you were. But alas, the time to profit has come again. You find that the phantom thieves are back to take what is truely yours. They plan to harm you and take everything you liked away from you. Can you continue to support the
Conspiracy
with your ability to fund them? Can you fend off the Phantom Thieves before they change your heart? Can you guide the
Conspiracy
to victory? Can you help the
Conspiracy
establish it's dictatorship to make it's mark in time?

Welcome Leonshade! In the Real World you are
Junya Kaneshiro
, a Framing Captain. However in the Metaverse you are
Bael
, a Self-Watching Self-Voyeur Conditional Temporary Role Thief.
You are aligned with the
Conspiracy!

FACTIONAL

Mafia: You are aligned with
People
and that you may chose between the following roles:
Yaldabaoth (Real World Immune / Nexus Conditional Limited Phantom Thief Vanillaing World Locker in the Metaverse), Goro Akechi (Godfather Phantom Thief Real World Role Cop / Backup Modified Flavour Tracker in the Real World, and a Ninja JOAT in the Metaverse), Masayoshi Shido (Dreaming God Disabling Conditional Metaverse Immunity Hidden Doublevoting Global Real World Voyeur in the Real World, and a Reflexive Neighbourizing Limited Strongman Bomb Conditional Strongman in the Metaverse), Junya Kaneshiro (Framing Captain in the real world, and a Self-Watching Self-Voyeur Conditional Temporary Role Thief in the Metaverse), and Kunikazu Okumura (Modified Vengeful Disloyal Roleblocker / Inventor in the Real World, and a Conditional Vengeful Reflexive Jailkeeper Conditional Jailkeeper in the Metaverse).
You have daytalk and may talk in here here
False and Safeclaim: At any time, you may send me an ability (or set of abilities) and a role name. If you do, I will make a fake role PM to the best of my ability for you using the given name and abilities. Scum other then Akechi must choose between the following fakeclaim to use during pre-game: Yuuki Mishima, Hifumi Togo, Toranosuke Yoshida and Shinya Oda.

PASSIVE

Your default location is:
The Real World

Arcana: Upon chosing a fakeclaim, you will give the Arcana of that fakeclaim. Upon being collected by
Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock that arcana ability for him.

REAL WORLD

Blackmailing (Framing Captain): During the day you may target someone and request them to preform an action on someone else of your choice. This person will return a guilty result to any investigatives that target them. Also, if they do not preform a targetting action that targets the requested person, any action they preform during the night will fail.

METAVERSE

Bank of Gluttony (Self-Watching Self-Voyeur): During the night, if you are targetted my any acitons in the Metaverse, you will learn all of the people who visited you and the type of actions that were preformed on you. This will happen regardless of your location.
Bael (Conditional Temporary Role Thief): During the day you may target someone. You will get a copy of their role that you will be able to use during that night only. This can only be preformed if you have been sent a Calling Card.

You win when the Mafia controls 50% of the votes and nothing can stop this from happening.

Please confirm your role pm by pming me your role name and/or posting in the thread during pre-game!
Gamethread
Spoiler: Hifumi Fakeclaim
It's checkmate no matter how you look at it.

Oh great champion. You are a great Shogi player, however you have expectations you have to obide. You mostly play and do exhausting interviews because of your mother, who bribes your opponents to give you free wins. Like you didn't have the talent as is. As such, you helped the phantom thieves out by teaching valuable skills in the art of battle. Your strategy and playing skills have got you far, but yet you view it as stressful. It's hard to be a beautiful yet talented Shogi player. You can end up praticing for long times. And as fairly oppressing it is, you need someone to look to to help free you from your oppression. And that time has come again! You must help aid the Phantom Thieves in their fights. Will you ever escape your mother's oppression? Can support your
Town
in obtaining victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
? Can you rise the spirits of rebellion to start a revolution that will make it's mark in time? Or will the
Conspiracy
overwhelm and oppress you till the end of time?

Welcome -Playername-! In the Real World you are
Hifumi Togo
, a Fakeclaim.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Real World

Arcana: Upon being collected by
Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Star arcana ability for him.

REAL WORLD

Fakeclaim: At any time, you may send me an ability (or set of abilities) and a role name. If you do, I will make a fake role PM to the best of my ability for you using the given name and abilities.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Please confirm your role pm by pming me your role name and/or posting in the thread during pre-game!
Gamethread

Wow that's kind of brutal
Maybe I shouldn't get in these peoples ways.
They seem to have a strong idea of the justice and peace they want to restore.
So in the end
it suceeded.
This politican ended up turning himself in, and peace for the most part was restored.

C
h
e
s
s
k
i
d
t
u
r
n
e
d
h
i
m
s
e
l
f
i
n
H
e
w
a
s
Masayoshi Shido
w
i
t
h
a
Toranosuke Yoshida fakeclaim.

Spoiler: Role PM
I'll erase any who get in my way... just as I've always done!

Oh great crook. You are campaigning to become the one who leads Japan, as you believe you are the only one who can steer your country into "greatness." However you are truely corrupt with your egotistical, selfish, and arrogant behavoirs. You believe only you can be the one to save Japan. And you can do it without the
Phantom Thieves
stopping you with the powers of the metaverse. You are truely favored by God himself, as you are blessed with the knowledge of the metaverse. You cause trouble to anyone who gets in your way, just like how you ruined Akira's life. You manipulate your son to get him help you with your missions and have no real connection to him. For all you care he could drop dead. I mean, that's what you're GOING to do to him. Make him "drop dead." But alas, the time has come for you to show Japan who it's true leader is. You must destroy your foes once again in order to reign supreme. Can you destroy all of those that oppose you? Can you guide the
Conspiracy
to victory? Can you help the
Conspiracy
establish it's dictatorship to make it's mark in time?

Welcome Chesskid3! In the Real World you are
Masayoshi Shido
, a Dreaming God Disabling Conditional Metaverse Immunity Hidden Doublevoting Conditional Global Real World Voyeur. However in the Metaverse you are
Samel
, a Reflexive Neighbourizing Limited Strongman Bomb Conditional Strongman
You are aligned with the
Conspiracy!

FACTIONAL

Mafia: You are aligned with
People
and that you may chose between the following roles:
Yaldabaoth (Real World Immune / Nexus Conditional Limited Phantom Thief Vanillaing World Locker in the Metaverse), Goro Akechi (Godfather Phantom Thief Real World Role Cop / Backup Modified Flavour Tracker in the Real World, and a Ninja JOAT in the Metaverse), Masayoshi Shido (Dreaming God Disabling Conditional Metaverse Immunity Hidden Doublevoting Global Real World Voyeur in the Real World, and a Reflexive Neighbourizing Limited Strongman Bomb Conditional Strongman in the Metaverse), Junya Kaneshiro (Framing Captain in the real world, and a Self-Watching Self-Voyeur Conditional Temporary Role Thief in the Metaverse), and Kunikazu Okumura (Modified Vengeful Disloyal Roleblocker / Inventor in the Real World, and a Conditional Vengeful Reflexive Jailkeeper Conditional Jailkeeper in the Metaverse).
You have daytalk and may talk in here here
False and Safeclaim: At any time, you may send me an ability (or set of abilities) and a role name. If you do, I will make a fake role PM to the best of my ability for you using the given name and abilities. Scum other then Akechi must choose between the following fakeclaim to use during pre-game: Yuuki Mishima, Hifumi Togo, Toranosuke Yoshida and Shinya Oda.

PASSIVE

The Real World

Arcana: Upon chosing a fakeclaim, you will give the Arcana of that fakeclaim. Upon being collected by
Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock that arcana ability for him.
Narcissistic Parenting (Conditional Metaverse Immunity): While Goro Akechi is alive, you are immune to any actions that target you in the Metaverse.
Political Influence (Hidden Doublevoter): Anyone you are FoS'ing will take 1 less vote to lynch except in LyLo and MyLo circumstances. This will show up on votecounts.
Temporary Death (Limited Strongman Bomb): Upon being shot by Akira, you will vengekill Akira. This cannot fail.
The Protagonist's Prohibition (Dreaming God Disabler): You disable Akira's Dreaming God Abilities while you are alive.

REAL WORLD

Political Campaign (Conditional Global Real World Voyeur): During the night, you'll find out all of the types actions that were used in the Real World during the night. This will only happen while Goro Akechi is alive.

METAVERSE

Cruise of Pride (Reflexive Neighbourizer): During the night, if you are targetted my any acitons in the Metaverse, you will neighbourize the person who targetted you. This will happen regardless of your location.
Samael (Conditional Strongman): If you preform the factional kill, the kill will not fail. This can only be preformed if you have been sent a Calling Card. (If Akira were to get shot by a strongman kill, he will still live while his Deathproof is enabled)

You win when the Mafia controls 50% of the votes and nothing can stop this from happening.

Gamethread
Spoiler: Fakeclaim
The next generation will lead us into the future, and yet they have no plan for how to arrive there!

Oh great leader. You find yourself ragged on the streets, hoping people listen to your speeches. Which are really strong by the way. But nevertheless you continued to lose election after election. And you were apart of a scandal where your mentor manipulated funds for his own greed and put the blame on you. As such your reputation was ruined. But when you met the Phantom Thieves, they listened to what you had to say. And they aided you your campaign to help the country become great. And when they exposed the true villian, you had the followers you needed to establish platforms, which helped you fight against problems head on. And now, the time has come again for you to rally up and lead the country into greatness. Can persuade those to help your
Town
obtain victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
? Can you rise the spirits of rebellion to start a revolution that will make it's mark in time? Or will the
Conspiracy

Welcome -Playername-! In the Real World you are
Toranosuke Yoshida
, a Fakeclaim.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Real World

Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Sun arcana ability for him.

REAL WORLD

Fakeclaim: At any time, you may send me an ability (or set of abilities) and a role name. If you do, I will make a fake role PM to the best of my ability for you using the given name and abilities.

Gamethread
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5790 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Alisae »

And it was here that peace could be restored.
The city was functioning as well as its people wanted.
it was geared towards its people's demands.
It had everything you could ask for.

Those who helped from behind the scenes did their job.
And as such, they moved on to their next goal.

Justine and Igor have succeeded in their Goals. Justine was WhemeStar and Igor was Smocaine

Spoiler: Smocaine aka Igor
Welcome to my Velvet Room.

Oh look. It's that "time" again. Oh Igor, it is time for you to train a trickster that will change the world. That doesn't sound too hard if I'm not mistaken. This time you picked someone who has already gone through hell. He was made to look like a villian when he was a hero. And he kept on getting beat down over and over again. But he kept on standing. And he kept on fighting. And he grew to become a great trickster. Hell, for the most part you weren't even around to see it because some asshole decided to take over your Velvet Room and use it for his own needs. But this trickster took him down, and gave you back your Velvet Room. As he is truely, a great trickster. Oh Great Igor, you are back in control of your Velvet Room. However they are back, and they are stronger then ever. So can you train the trickster needed to fight them? Can you teach your
Town
the skills it needs to achieve to victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
Conspiracy

Welcome Smocaine! In the Metaverse you are
Igor
, a Modified Stasisizer / Metaverse App Inventor.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Metaverse

Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Fool arcana ability for him.

METAVERSE

Welcome to my Velvet Room (Modified Stasisizer / Metaverse App Inventor): You may bubble one player per night regardless of their location. They will be removed from the normal game and added to a neighbourhood, however it will be announced that that person has been dragged into the Metaverse. As such, they will still be able to be targetted by actions in the metaverse, however they will not be able to preform actions while in the bubble. They will be told this. They will be released from the bubble and returned to the game at the end of the following night or whenever you choose to release them. Upon releasing them, they will be able to freely enter the metaverse once. If they do not have any active actions in the Metaverse, they may preform their Real World abilities in the Metaverse.

Gamethread
Spoiler: Wheme aka Caroline
It's like you forget where you are, Inmate.

Oh Caroline. You find yourself and your memories hazy. You remember that you are supposed to "serve" Igor. You remember that you fuse Personas to make, well, more stronger Personas. You remember that you are assistants of the Velvet Room. You remember that you're apparently supposed to be helping the protagonist overcome his "rehabilitation." That is a really wierd word for you to be saying. But you just came seem understand why that doesn't make sense or why it's wierd. Thought I guess it will all reveal itself in time. Oh great Caroline, the time has come again to guide Akira through his rehabilitation and to become a great trickster. And you have your twin with you and by your side to help. Can you recollect the memories you need to fight the
Conspiracy
and discover the truth? Can you help guide the Akira through his "rehabillitation" and your
Town
to achieve to victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
Conspiracy

Welcome WhemeStar! In the Metaverse you are
Caroline
, a Informed Real World Immune Conditional ??? Roleblocker.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Metaverse

Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Strength arcana ability for him.
X-M-R-N (Informed): You are aware that Justine is in the game and they are played by Creature. You do not know their alignment.
Part of Cognition (Real World Immunity): You are immune by any actions that may happen to you in the real world (besides lynches). This includes killing actions.
(Conditional ???): Upon you and Justine targetting the same player, something magical will happen to the both of you.

METAVERSE

Bad Cop (Roleblocker): During the night, you may target someone that is not yourself. Any actions they preform in the metaverse will fail.

Gamethread

Somehow Justine was able to merge with the spirits of the dead Caroline, and together they formed
Lavenza

Spoiler: Lavenza (Triggers upon Wheme and Creature targetting the same person)
I love you, my trickster. You are truly the world's greatest man.

Rise and shine twins. Rise and shine. Wake up and smell the ashes. You have been reunited once again! And as such, you have learned the truth
Beneath The Mask. Beneath the Mask, you found your inner fire.
You came to your senses, as it was time to wake up and smell the ashes. And not to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is deserving of a rest, and all of the effort in the world would have gone to- well, let's just say your hour has come again. You must aid the tricksters to look beyond the masks and to discover the truth: that they are being decieved. As you were before the God of Control took over the Velvet Room and split you into twins. But now you are back, and it is time to fight. So take off that damn mask. Allow those in need to help gain their spirits of Rebellion. As
Beneath their Masks, their inner fire of rebellion exists.
With your powers back, and at full capacity, you must help the tricksters take them down. You must fight for justice and save the world. And it is on the greatest trickers you call upon for help. Oh Great Lavenza, it is time to wake up to realize the truth. It is time to smell the ashes. And it is time to expose those who threaten the Thieves. Can you lead your
Town
to victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
Conspiracy

-Playername-, who was
Justine
, and -Playername-, who was
Caroline
, has sucessfully been fused together! In the Metaverse you both are now
Lavenza
, a Real World Immune Metaverse Passageway Neighbourizing Jailkeeper.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Metaverse

Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Strength arcana ability for him.
O-X-Y-M-O-R-O-N (Lovers): Now that the slots of Justine and Caroline have fused together, when one of you dies, the other will also die. You may talk to each other here. Feel free to treat this PT as a masonry since you both have the same Role PM.
Part of Cognition (Real World Immunity): You are immune by any actions that may happen to you in the real world (besides lynches). This includes killing actions.

METAVERSE

Reaching Out (Metaverse Passageway Neighbourizing Jailkeeper): During the day you may target someone that is not yourselves. You will form a neighbourhood with them, and they will be told that as long as you are alive, they may access the Metaverse. You will also Jailkeep them, protecting them from killing actions and roleblocking them.

Gamethread
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5791 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Alisae »

Others who rummaged through the streets lived their daily lives.
However they were happier.
I mean
who isn't when your less oppressed.

It seemed that Tae Takemi (Ramicus) was able to restore her reputation and as such her Clinic became popular.

Spoiler: Ram aka Tae
Oh, well. All that matter is that thanks to you I was able to get some good data.

Oh great doctor. You currently spend your time running a clinic, and as such, you also sell drugs. However these drugs are somewhat experimental. As such, they aren't the most legal. Though at first, you had creditability, and you worked in a university. However there was a medical trial that happened there which you were opposed to. As such, the medical trial ended with terrible results, you were scapegoated, and thus fired. Even though the patient surived, you had to go through hell because their survival was covered up. But then the phantom thieves fixed that. And suddenly your reputation was restored. But atleast your assistance is required again. Can you perfect the drug that will rise the spirits of rebellion? Can you aid your
Town
with the medication needed to achieve to victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
Conspiracy

Welcome Ramcius! In the Real World you are
Tae Takemi
, a Macho Non-Consecutive Doctor Non-Consecutive Modified Doctor Inventor.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Real World

Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Death arcana ability for him.
Barely Legal Medicine (Macho): You don't really get along with other doctors due to the types of drugs you sell, as such you are immune to protection actions.

REAL WORLD

Takemi Medical Clinic (Non-Consecutive Doctor): During the night you may target someone that is not yourself. They will be immune to killing actions if they are attacked in the Real World. This can be used along with "Barley Legal Drugs" during the night.
Barely Legal Drugs (Non-Consecutive Modified Doctor Inventor): During the night you may target someone that is not yourself. They will recieve a 1-shot Modified Doctor invention that can be used in both The Real World and the Metaverse (assuming they can access the Metaverse). This Doctor Invention will not work on others with protective abilities. This can be used along with "Takemi Medical Clinic" during the night.

Gamethread

Iwai (Purple Nurple) was able to finally feel like they could protect their daughter and become a family.

Spoiler: Purple aka Iwai
You help me out with my "business" — smugglin' goods, destroyin' evidence — and as a reward, I'll introduce you to the "special menu," with good prices for a punk like you.

Oh great store manager. You had unhealthy connections with your family. Your mother was self-destructive. And due to an unhealthy home you turned to a life of crime. There you had a "family" and made friends and rivals, however you came across a mother who wanted to sell their infant child for drugs and was like "Would you like this baby?" Being a man of morals you refused and they left the child anyways (I suppose this baby would make a good coaster for my drink). So you adopted the baby anyways. So you raised this child to make sure he didn't go through the same troubles you did. However you couldn't be honest with your son. So you lied to him about your life story. You were currently helping out your rival with illegal firearm customization. Your life was threatened and the Phantom Thieves helped you out, changing that guys heart. After this, the life of your son was threatened, and with this event, you gained full trust in your son, and you could protect your family once again. But the time has come again for you to aid those who need your assistance. Will you provide the tools needed for the
Town
to achieve to victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
Conspiracy

Welcome mastina! In the Real World you are
Munehisa Iwai
, a Reflexive Temporary Limited Modified Strong-Willer.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Real World

Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Hanged Man arcana ability for him.
Illegal Firearm Upgrades (Reflexive Temporary Limited Modified Strong-Willer): If anyone with a killing action visits you, they will be told that their next kill will be a Strongman Kill for the next night only.

Gamethread

Kawakami (Chara) finally could overcome the burdens of some child's parents, and did what she loved to do most: teaching. She also filmed her teaching experience, but we don't have that sadly.

Spoiler: Not Chara aka Kawakami
The way you opposed Mr. Kamoshida, I'd say that you're earnest and have a strong sense of justice.

Oh great teacher. You first ran into the protagonist when you were assigned to be his homeroom teacher. And you thought "oh boy, this kid is just going to be another troublemaker huh?" And the fact he was 4 hours late on his first day kinda helped confirmed your theory. However you saw him oppose the school's PE teacher for abusing his students when no one else dared too. I mean, the principal even knew that was happening and so did a lot of other students and no one wanted to fight but but that's another story for another time. And you noticed he had a great sense of justice. You even fell in love with him however you are aware of your own ethical values, so you knew this wasn't a relationship to be pushing. You care for your student's sucess deeply, as soon by when you tutored a student against the principal's orders. However this student shortly died, and thus their parents put the blame on you, blackmailing you and forcing you to take up a part time job as being a maid to pay them off. After further troubles, you got the Phantom Thieves to change their heart. And as thus you were liberated. But now the time has come again to teach and care for your students. Can you teach the youth of your
Town
the skills to achieve to victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
Conspiracy

Welcome ActionDan! In the Real World you are
Sadayo Kawakami
, a Modified Motivator.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Real World

Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Temperance arcana ability for him.

REAL WORLD

Special Massage (Modified Motivator): During the night, you may target someone. If they can go into the Metaverse, they may act in the Real World and in the Metaverse. They will be told this. If they cannot go into the Metaverse, any actions they preform in the Real World will also be applied in the Metaverse and will be treated as a seperate action. They will be told this.

Gamethread

Chihaya (Elli) managed to deal with some assholes that made her sell stones for ~reasons~

Spoiler: Eli aka Chihaya
I'm just going to have to verify your power. The very power that reversed my tarot card prediction!

Oh great fortune teller. You have gained a reputation for being the best and the real deal. You find yourself bound by destiny to keep selling useless stones that are forced upon you to sell. You believe hard in destiny and you believe it cannot be changed. However upon meeting the Phantom Thieves, that changed for you. As they quickly made you realize that they destiny can be changed, and the world is better then you thought it was. And once they changed the heart of your employer, you felt liberated. You were able to quit your endless contract with him, and as such you were set free. Oh great fortune teller, it is time to tell the future once again. As with your guidence, destiny can be changed again for the greater good. Can you help create the destiny your
Town
needs to achieve to victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
Conspiracy

Welcome Ellibereth! In the Real World you are
Chihaya Mifune
, a Delayed Modified Coroner / Arcana Cop.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Real World

Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Fortune arcana ability for him.

REAL WORLD

Fortune Telling (Delayed Modified Coroner / Arcana Cop): During the night you may target someone. You will visit them twice, because you are preforming two actions on them. First you will Coroner them. When they die, you will learn of all the items they bought they had when they died and all of the actions they preformed and on whom (if anyone). Then you will learn all of the Arcana they hold onto.

Gamethread

And finally Ohya (Maki and Kaito) could report whatever she wanted, because she had earned that freedom for herself.

Spoiler: Maki and Kaito aka Ohya
Hey, how 'bout we do this... You supply me with info on the Phantom Thieves and I'll write articles based on what you tell me about them.

Oh great reporter. You write whatever you can get you sales and fame, even if that means resorting to "fake news" as the kids call it nowadays. However you used to be a more truthful journalist, writing about topics which not a lot of people were interested in, but topics that were needed to be talked about. As such, you were reassigned to entertainment and you felt as if you did not have a choice about the decision. So you wrote for entertainments sake. And the phantom thieves helped you realize something. They helped you realize that it was best to look past the manipulation and to rebell. So you began writing about what you wanted to write about: controversial topics. You wrote what you were good at and what you enjoyed, and you realized that at the end of the day, there is a point to being truthful, and exposing the bad. After all, that's where the fun is in journalism, ain't it? But alas, the time has come again for you to be there to provide the scoop. Can write and expose the scandals your
Town
needs to achieve to victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
Conspiracy

Welcome Maki Harukawa! In the Real World you are
Ichiko Ohya
, a Modified Motivated Modified Flavour Tracker Cryer.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Real World

Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Devil arcana ability for him.
Paparazzi (Modified Motivated): You may Cry and Flavour Track someone during the night.

REAL WORLD

Getting the Scoop (Modified Flavour Tracker): During the night you may target someone. You will learn the flavour of the person that they visited if anyone. You'll be given the target's fakeclaim if you target someone who is aligned with the
Conspiracy
Selling the Scoop (Cryer): You may send me a message during the night, and at the start of the day I will post it for everyone to see.

Gamethread
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5792 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:22 am

Post by Alisae »

And then there were the children
that thought for what they believed in.
They took off their masks
they found their inner fire
they fought to their wit's end.
And they overcame and surpassed

davesaz, Brian Skies, RationalNumbers, and Toranaga left their mark in time. They were (in order of mentioned) Akira Kurusu, Haru Okumura, Makoto Niijima, and Yuuske Kitagawa.

Spoiler: Dave aka Akira
The show's over.

Oh great Protagonist. It is through your eyes we watch this magnificent tale play out. You are a hero who's work has yet to apprieciated. You were charged for assault for defending a woman from a drunk man who just so happened to have a lot of power. And you were released on Probation and under the care of Sojiro Sakura. You went to Shujin Academy, where you met friends and you built your allies. And it was there you sent out your first Calling Card and started The Phantom Thieves. But it was here you started to go for bigger targets. You and your crew wanted to go after the "Big Names" to get all of the attention you seeked. And as you got more attention, The Phantom Thieves grew until there were 8 Core Members: Morgana, Ryuuji, Ann, Yusuke, Makoto, Futaba, and Haru. Together you stood up against the
Conspiracy
and you took them down. But, the time has come again. The Phantom Thieves and the
Town
needs someone that can guide them the way towards Revolution. With the power of your friends, will you be able to take back your life that was taken away from you by the
Conspiracy
? Can you lead your
Town
to victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
Conspiracy

Welcome Davesaz! In the Real World you are
Akira Kurusu
, a Phantom Thief Public Information Collector/Enabled Modified Alignment Cop Disabled Unlocked Dreaming God Enabled Deathproof Mason. However in the Metaverse you are
Joker
, a Conditional Strongman Limited Vigilante Unlocked Dreaming God.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Real World

Phantom Thief: You are aware that other Phantom Thieves know your identity. If you preform an action on a Phantom Thief, you will learn that the person you targetted is a Phantom Thief.
Metaverse App: During the Night or Pre-Game, you may go into the Metaverse. For the next Day and Night Phase you will have left the Real World and will have been in the Metaverse. After the next night phase, you will be forced out of the metaverse.
Probation (Public Information): Your Role PM will be public at the start of the game.
Above LeBlanc (Mason): You live with
ChikoritasInAction
who is
Morgana!
You know that your daytalk is enabled and that you may find your masonry here
Faking Death (Enabled Deathproof): While this ability is enabled, you cannot die.

REAL WORLD

Playing The Hero (Collector/Enabled Modified Alignment Cop): During the night, you may target someone. If you are enabled, you will visit them twice, well because you are peforming two actions on them. The first action you preform you will collect their Arcana. You will collect Arcana from the
Conspiracy's
fake claims. The second action you will preform you will Alignment Cop them. You will either get "
Conspiracy
" or "Not Conspiracy." If you get a "
Conspiracy
" you will send them a Calling Card. It will be announced that X has recieved a Calling Card and cannot be lynched for that Day Phase. Both you and them will be forced into the Metaverse for the following Day and Night Phase. The second action may only occur if you are enabled.
Confidants (Disabled Unlocked Dreaming God): During the night, once you are no longer disabled, you may use one of these abilities that have an impact on the gamestate. You do not know what these abilities do, and you will unlock more of them as you Collect. The effects will differ from those in the Metaverse. You start with
  • The World
METAVERSE

Stealing Treasure (Conditional Strongman Limited Vigilante): Upon sucessfully sending a Calling Card, you may target the person you sent a Calling Card. You will kill them. This action cannot be roleblocked or redirected, and can go through protective actions.
Wild Card (Unlocked Dreaming God): During the night, once you are no longer disabled, you may use one of these one-shot abilities. You will in return get a 1-shot ability depending on what you use. You do not know what these abilities do, and you will unlock more of them as you Collect. The effects will differ from those in the Real World. You start with
  • The World

Gamethread
Spoiler: LUV aka Yuuske
It was fun while it lasted. Goodbye.

Oh great Artist. You were orphaned with great artistic talents, and thus you were mostly surrownded by art. You currently go to a high school with and have an art scholarship. You lived with Madarame blissfully ignorant. But then you ran into Ann in the middle of the street because you wanted a model. tbh it was kinda really awkward the way it happened but I mean it's your methods so whatever man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Seriously, have you like apologized yet? Go fucking do that. No wonder you seem like the fucking social outcast of the group. Whatever, anyways continuing on. Ann and the other phantom theives helped you realize something: that Madarame was a frawd. And when you learned the truth, the spirits of rebellion were lit up like one's inner fire. And as such, you helped take down Madarame and joined the Phantom Thieves. Oh Great Yusuke, as much as you hate it and as much as you want it to be over, the time has come again for those flames of rebellion to rise. Can you pave the way for your
Town
to obtain victory through your art, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
Conspiracy

Welcome Lil Uzi Vert! In the Real World you are
Yusuke Kitagawa
, a Phantom Thief Odd-Night Last Will Inventor Even-Night Loudizer Last Will. However in the Metaverse you are
Fox
, a Jack-Of-All-Trades.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Real World

Phantom Thief: You know that
Davesaz
is
Akira Kurusu
. If you preform an action on a Phantom Thief, you will learn that the person you targetted is a Phantom Thief.
Metaverse App: During the Night or Pre-Game, you may go into the Metaverse. For the next Day and Night Phase you will have left the Real World and will have been in the Metaverse. After the next night phase, you will be forced out of the metaverse.
Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Emperor arcana ability for him.
Artist (Last Will): If you were to die, you may leave behind a Last Will.

REAL WORLD

Paintings (Odd-Night Last Will Inventor): On Odd-Nights, you may target someone. You will give them a last will.
Will you be my model (Even-Night Loudizer): On Even-Nights night you may target someone. Any action they preform during the next day and night phases will be loud. If targeted, that player's target and the ability which targeted them will be revealed in either the opening day post, the end of the day post, or the moment it is used. This depends on the ability of course. Targets will know that a loud modifier has been applied to them and how it works for the following day and night phase. (For example, you target Torque. Torque is a RB and targets Alisae the next night. The opening day post will say "ALISAE WAS ROLEBLOCKED" execpt with maybe a bit more flavour to it).

METAVERSE

Skillcard duplication (Jack-Of-All-Trades): During the night you may use one of the following 1-shot abilities.
  • Amrita drop (1-shot Bodyguard): During the night you may target someone. If they were to be targetted for a killing action in the Metaverse, you will redirect the kill to yourself.
  • Psio (1-shot Informing Modified Redirector): During the night, you may target a player. Should your action succeed, any players that target the person you targetted will change their target(s) to the player of your choice (Specify "redirect [target] to [intended destination player]".) You will not be seen visiting this second player. They will be aware that they have been redirected and whom they have been redirected to. You cannot redirect someone to themselves.
  • Marakunda (1-shot Global Strong-Willer): During the night, any actions that are preformed in the metaverse cannot be roleblocked or redirected.
  • Heat Riser (1-shot Motivator): During the night you may target someone. They may preform a second non-factional ability during the next day and night phases if they have any.

Gamethread
Spoiler: RationalNumbers aka Makoto
Justice has prevailed.

Oh Great Student Council President. You feel apologetic for your older sister having to take care of the family after your father died. You were an honor's student at Shujin Academy, and the student council president. And you were told to find the Phantom Thieves and report them to the staff of the school. And thus, find them you did. However you learned that they had something in common with you: A strong sense of justice. So you tested them. You told them to took down a gangster who was terrorizing Shujin students. And took him down you did. After that, you joined their forces, making them stronger with your wits and knowledge. And thus a spark of rebellion was added to the fire of revolution. Oh Great Makoto, time has come again to direct the Phantom Thieves to start up the flames of rebellion. Can you aid those with your wits to fight for what is right? Can you plan the route for your
Town
to obtain victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
Conspiracy

Welcome Drixx! In the Real World you are
Makoto Niijima
, a Phantom Thief Odd-Night Motion Detector Even-Night Modified Follower. However in the Metaverse you are
Queen
, a Temporary World Swapper.
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Real World

Davesaz
is
Akira Kurusu
. If you preform an action on a Phantom Thief, you will learn that the person you targetted is a Phantom Thief.
Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Priestess arcana ability for him.

REAL WORLD

Detctive Skills (Odd-Night Motion Detector): During Odd-nights, you may target someone. You will learn if you saw motion or not.
Investigative Tailing (Even-Night Modified Follower): During Even-nights, you may target someone. You will learn if you target went anywhere and how many actions they preformed.

METAVERSE

Strategist of the Phantom Thieves (Temporary World Swapper): During the day you may target someone. They will be informed during the night that during the next day and night cycle only, their Real Word abilities can now only be used in the Metaverse and their Metaverse abilities can only be used in the real world.

Gamethread
Spoiler: Brian aka Haru
Adieu.

Oh beautiful Haru. You came from the status of being wealthy. You didn't know who you could trust, as you thought mostly everyone wanted a taste of your status. And you were forced through a marriage that you didn't agree to. You were inside a doll's house. However things, as you came across Morgana and became allies with Morgana, learning the arts and crafts of the Phantom Thieves. Later you met the Phantom Thieves and decided to work together with them. And upon meeting them your spirits of rebellion rose. You no longer wanted to be a doll. And as such, you changed your father's heart, however leading to his death due to the hands of Akechi. Oh great, beautiful princess, the time has come again to wake up and smell the coffee. Will you rise the spirits of rebellion needed to break free of the Doll's House that cages you? Can support your
Town
in obtaining victory, and emancipate yourself and your
Town
from the
Conspiracy
Conspiracy

Welcome Keyenpeydee! In the Real World you are
Haru Okumura
, a Phantom Thief's Universal Backup. However in the Metaverse you are
Noir
, a Phantom Thief's Universal Backup!
You are aligned with the
Phantom Thieves!

PASSIVE

The Real World

Davesaz
is
Akira Kurusu
Akira Kurusu
, you will unlock the Empress arcana ability for him.

REAL WORLD

Rightful Heir (Phantom Thief's Universal Backup): You will inherit the role of the first Phantom Thief to die. You will never inherit passive abilities. If you were to inherit Akira's abilities, you will only inherit his enabled alignment cop (meaning you will not inherit his Dreaming God abilities, his collecting abilities, or the ability to send out Calling Cards).

METAVERSE

Persona Awakening (Phantom Thief's Universal Backup): You will inherit the role of the first Phantom Thief to die. You will never inherit passive abilities. If you were to inherit Akira's abilities, you will only inherit his Limtied Strongman Vigilanted Ability. (While you are in the metaverse, you may shoot anyone who has recieved a Calling Card).

Gamethread

It was here that the town had created a revolution that made its mark in time.
~Town Victory~
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5793 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:23 am

Post by Alisae »

There was also an odd radio playing in the background one day.
It seemed to be playing something and it belonged to that criminal

It was playing this.
(This is Leonshade's last will, forgot it but here it is)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5794 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Alisae »

Doing PTs First, then my words on this game and then Night Actions.
I'll explain why dw :]

Mod PT
~
Unspoiled Dead PT
Spoiled Dead PT
Role PMs and Review
~
Masonry (LOL LOW PAGE MASONRY)
Shido's Office
~
Hideout
~
Velvet Room I
~
A Hood
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5795 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Alisae »

Ok.
Words.

I think
I want to do this before I post night actions.
I'll explain why.

First, please don't complain about balance or how broken the setup is, Considering Scum Godfather Rolecop/JOAT (which BY THE WAY, I tried to ram this into his head that he should have just claimed the backup modified flavour track in the dead thread), and the what was basicly a Vanillaizing Nexus died early. Like, scum lost because they got destroyed early, and that kinda has to do with role assignments. Mulch begging for the Godfather coulda played out better the way he played...if he was actually peaked and didn't self-destruct because LOL 4 VOTES. Kise I understood how he played. He was trying to tank everything because Nexus. However it kinda backfired which really fucking sucked, because it could have played out so well, and I pratically admire his game here. I might have gone Mulch Inventor, Leon Nexus, Chess Godfather, and then it could have gone either way with PP Captain or Kise Captain and give the Hidden Double Voter to the other one (which btw, I wanted to see a lot more use out of :( ). Not to mention scum had extremely poor use of their captain, and I am having a hard time understanding why they didn't just Captain Dave to Mulch. I would have loved to see scum use their abilities better.

Anyways, there's that.

This setup is the most beautiful thing I will ever create.
I am extremely happy with the outcome of it.
There is so much you can just do with it, and it'd probably be a different game everytime its ran because of mechanics.
Like, how the vengeful changes upon worlds for Varsoon's role was extremely cool.
What happened if the twins used their special power would be cool.
The scumteam knowing Dave was a really cool touch that basicly defined the setup for me (also, why did you think I would not tell scum about a Deathproof Cop? Seriously, I'm not going to report Mulch for outing Dave. Especially after how he pratically cried in my discord dms saying I'm sorry like 20 times. I didn't mention anything about reporting him btw he just bad that he thought he ruined the game even though he had more information then most :P Like, I don't like Alignment Cops)
The arcana cop made just to catch Mulch because scum can redirect Dave onto Mulch was cool

OOH Speaking of Elli's role.
mastina's role was origonally a 3p role that was based on Regfan's Its an Owner's Market. However when Regfan DID review the game, he told me to get rid of the mechanic if I didn't want to die. So Torque suggested to make the role modify those with killing roles since flavour wise the character frequently did gun modifications.
Thats what the mentions of "items" were about in his role pm. I just never took it out :P
Speaking about about dieing.

My Mod PT was renamed to "Alisae Suffers"
because I kept on beating myself up
over extremely these mod errors that kept on happening over night actions
and the most major one
was forgetting Reck's ascetic (I AM SO FUCKING SORRY)
I'll try to label them which ones involved mod errors and how,
but because of all of these little things that I beat myself up over
I remember someone was like "I wonder what Ali thinks of this."
And I'm just over here going "I AM FUCKING DIEING PLEASE SEND HELP"
Like most of them was just forgetting "Oh, this person was a Phantom Thief" late or something along those lines (and of course getting mixed up with Varsoon, which looking back on was quite entertaining when it happened because MASS PANIC INSURES LOOOOOOOOOOL HEEEEEEEEELP)

These mostly happened because I took on a lot more then I can chew, and I don't think I'll be doing it again without a Co-Mod.
Luckily N3 there weren't any Mod Errors THAT I AM AWARE OF.

If anyone wants me to explain how I came up with X role wise, I'd be happy to explain, there are so many little things in this setup that I enjoy creating, and flavour took me A LOT OF TIME TO WRITE OK?

--

Future plans rant.

So while the roles in my games I will try not to make so complex
(That is until I find a better way of processing actions which I may start using a Google Sheet where I can have important notes about roles and process actions there so I don't forget them)
I am going to still try to introduce a mechanic or two that may be fun

That or just do a plain ol fun role madness game because let's face it
those can be fun
and more players like simple stuff anyways :P

But regardless, I know my Hydra only uPick Blitz is still taking pre-ins and may or may not be filled by the time this gets posted in the main thread
Me and Shiro's Literature Club is in sign-ups, more information on how to in for that in queue, its a fairly simple, fun hidden alt game.

It'll probably be awhile for me to finish my next game (which will probs be a mini-theme)
which is

Little Busters
About Little Busters: Children Growing up and the Realities about that and they play fun games and shit.
I mean its a bit more complicated then I'm saying, but that's basicly what it's about.
(Go watch the anime or buy the VN if you have 34$ to spare. If you buy the VN IT WILL BE WORTH I PROMISE)

It's going to be a hidden alt game
I haven't fleshed out the details on mechanics
but there is just so much about this VN I want to introduce to people.
I remember when I modded Railgun I got basicly most of my players extremely interested in the show.
I'd said I'd do Index, but I never got around to reading the Light Novels yet and that probably won't be for awhile
But my point is
it made me extremely happy to introduce something I loved to others and to get them interested in it.
And so that's what I plan to do with this.

I still need to work out if I am doing Events or not for it, and other mechanical stuff but it should be fantastic.
But its hard when there's so much you want to fucking cover ugggh I have ideas.
Again you won't see this for a bit, not till December atleast.

Others stuff I'm considering designing are games based off of A Hat in Time and Hotline Miami. Yeah those are both fun games :P
Specially Hotline Miami that has a ton of potential.

The only Large Theme I have PLANNED atm
Is a project I'm working on with Kise and Titus.
And that game may or may not be big :]
I don't want take pre-ins for it yet, since I don't want to dissapoint people if it doesn't go in queue (like how I did with another game).

Also, I'm releasing two PTs that both contain games I thought I was going to mod but decided against it. So feel free to use this as mod meta for the future or just get a sense of how my crazy brain works :P
One of them is an extremely bastard game that was too much for me to handle so I scrapped it
The other is expanding on the hydra based roles in For Us. The same mechanics used here are being used in the Hydra only uPick Blitz.

THANKS FOR PLAYING I LOVE THIS PLAYERLIST

EXCEPT WATCHING EDDIE AND MATHS INTERACTIONS WERE DISGUSTING DO NOT EVER MAKE ME SIT THROUGH THAT AGAIN

ALSO I WOULD HAVE DIED WITHOUT MHSMITH0 AND BEEBOY AND TORQUE HELPED, ESPECIALLY TORQUE BECAUSE HE WAS A GREAT PERSON TO TALK TO WHEN MAKING THIS GAME.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5796 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Alisae »

Day 1 Actions

Varsoon roleblocks Rational Numbers [Error, didn't tell Varsoon that RashNumbers were a Phantom Thief till Night 2]
Leonshade captains Eli to Purple Nurple
Chikoritas Busdrives Kise and Alchemist [Very minor error, didn't tell them the flavour names right away but I caught it somewhat through the night from what I remember]

Reck doesn't send in an action

~
Real World Night 1 Actions

Chara motivates Davesaz (Fails)
LUV gives a Last Will to Chara (Suceeds)
Ram gives Dave a doc invention (can't give another doc invention out N2) (Suceeds) [Very Minor Error, didn't explain to Dave that the doc couldn't work on protectives right away]
Maki and Kaito Cries (Suceeds)
Varsoon shoots Yume (Suceeds)
Eli Invests Purple Nurple (Suceeds. Result: They hold onto the Hanged Man Arcana. Coroner will trigger upon Purple Nurple's death.)
Davesaz cops Brian Skies (Suceeds. Result: Town. They are a Phantom Thief)
Alchemist Invests Ram (Suceeds. Result: Real World)
Maki and Kaito Tracks Wheme (Suceeds. Result: They visited no one)

PenguinPower gives Tracker Invention to Chara (Suceeds)
Chesskid Globally Voyeurs (Result: 4x Misc, 1x Killing, 2x Role Investigative 2x Action Investigative)

--

Metaverse Night 1 Actions
Wheme Roleblocks Smocaine (Suceeds)
Chikoritas Busdrives Yume and Creature (Suceeds)
Creature Docs Leon (Suceeds) [Somewhat Minor Error, didn't have Leon catch it till D3 I believe]
Smocaine Bubbles Chara (Fails)

Mulch Reflects Reck (Suceeds. Shot expended. Result: They are a Phantom Thief) [MOST MAJOR ERROR IN THE GAME, FORGOT RECK'S ASCETIC. RECK I'M SORRY D:]
Mulch Ninjas Alchemist (Suceed)

--

Those entering Metaverse D2
LUV
Numbers

~

Day 2 Actions

[ok this could have been extremely major but it wasn't, Forgot Varsoon's compulsive roleblock here, I random'd it and it rolled on Creature so thankfully nothing bad happened, but it could have been a lot worse if it was random'd on Rashnumbers]
RationalNumbers (Makoto) Temporary WorldSwaps Varsoon (Ryuji) (Metaverse)

~

N2 Real World Actions

Chara (Kawakami) motivates Varsoon (Ryuji) (Sucess)
Chikoritas (Morg) neighbourizes Brian Skies (Haru) (Sucess)
Maki and Kaito (Ohya) Cries (Sucess)
Ram (Tae) Docs Chikoritas (Morg) (Sucess)
Varsoon (Ryuji) shoots Creature (Justine) (Fails, Creature is Immune)
Reck (Futaba) hacks Purple Nurple (Iwai) (Sucess)
Eli (Chihaya) invests Leon (Kaneshiro) (Star Arcana) (Fails)
Davesaz (Akira) invests PP (Okumura) (Sucess; sends Calling Card)
Maki and Kaito (Ohya) Tracks LUV (Yuuske) (Result: Your Target Went Nowhere)

PP gives a 1-shot neighbourizer to Eli (Sucess)
PP Shoots Reck (Sucess)
Chesskid Voyeurs (3x Misc, 1x Protection, 1x Killing, 2x Role Investigative, 1x Action Investigative) [Error, forgot Akechi enabled this ability so I posted the results and Chess + PP saw it, Decided to keep the game going due to little significance, and Chess didn't catch the role + action investigative part]

--

Night 2 Metaverse Actions

Wheme Roleblocks Ram (Sucess)
LUV motivates Davesaz (1-shot expended) (Dave is not in the metaverse and therefore is immune. is told Dave is a Phantom Thief)
Creature Docs Chesskid (Shido) (Sucess) [Minor error caught it later, didn't process the reflexive neighbourize right away]
Smocaine (Igor) Bubbles Eli (Chihaya) (Sucess)

~

Day 3 Actions

Varsoon roleblocks PP

~

Night 3 Real World

Real world

Chara (Kawakami) motivates RationalNumbers (Makoto) (Sucess, is told that that co-exist between both the real world and the metaverse)
Ram (Tae) gives Chara (Kawakami) a Doc Invention (Chara is informed that they get a doc invention that will fail if used on others with protective abilities.
LUV (Yuuske) gives Leon (Kaneshiro) a Last Will
Varsoon (Ryuji) shoots Davesaz (Akira) (Varsoon is informed that Davesaz is a Phantom Thief)
Brian Skies (Haru) hacks Chara (Kawakami) (Sucess) [minor error, forgot to tell them if it actually worked lol, it did]
Chara (Kawakami) tracks Brian Skies (Sucess. Result is Your targeted visited you)
Maki and Kaito (Ohya) track Ram (Tae) (Result: Your target visited Sadayo Kawakami)

Chesskid shoots Varsoon

Metaverse

Wheme (Caroline) Roleblocks PP (Okumura) (Has priority over the reflexive jailkeep, sucess)
Creature (Justine) docs Varsoon (Ryuji) (Sucess)
Davesaz shoots PP (Sucess)
Varsoon shoots Creature (Sucess)

PP Jailkeeps Chikoritas (Fails)

Day 4
Both Vengefuls shoot Chikoritas LOL
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance