Mini Normal 1460 - Normalville Mafia (GAME OVER)

chernobylcitybus
chernobylcitybus
Townie
chernobylcitybus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:53 am

Post by chernobylcitybus »

In post 218, Baezu wrote:Personally I wasn't so comfortable with Slandaar putting future at L-1 so quickly after nacho's vote. It may be nothing but if future flips town....
Baezu, what changed between your last post and this one? You complained that he was put at L-1, yet now you're calling for him to be hammered.
chernobylcitybus
chernobylcitybus
Townie
chernobylcitybus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:54 am

Nobody hammer Future yet, please.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Baezu »

@CCB To clarify: I was not uncomfortable with future being at L-1 I was uncomfortable with Slandaar's vote. Why don't you want anyone to hammer? Future is not responding anymore, much less claiming. If he's not helping the game in any way he's better off being lynched.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by BP »

I don't mind lynching Future. I'm just waiting for him to ACTUALLY SAY SOMETHING before lynching the guy. Claiming would be a good stance.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Baezu »

I think we would ALL like him to say something, BP, but how long are you willing to wait?
chernobylcitybus
chernobylcitybus
Townie
chernobylcitybus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:48 pm

In post 252, Baezu wrote:@CCB To clarify: I was not uncomfortable with future being at L-1 I was uncomfortable with Slandaar's vote. Why don't you want anyone to hammer? Future is not responding anymore, much less claiming. If he's not helping the game in any way he's better off being lynched.
You're uncomfortable with your townread's vote putting someone you think is scum at L-1?

Future has just been prodded, I'd like to hear what he says before someone hammers, we can wait a while.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Baezu »

If future flips scum I'm not worried about Slandaar but if he doesn't I will reevaluate my reads on him. He reads null-town to me. That action of his was scummy. It may be nothing but only a flip will tell. Do you not feel that a person can question their reads on someone based on certain actions?
chernobylcitybus
chernobylcitybus
Townie
chernobylcitybus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:31 pm

I don't think that putting a townie at L-1 so quickly would make me almost completely change my town-read on someone.

Its weird that you'd call him null-town now, when he has been the only person that you have previously stated a townread on at all (even in this post from only one hour ago):
Baezu wrote:so far my impression of Slandaar has been town all the way.
I think Baezu is scum if Future is town.
It seems to me that she has been trying to plant the seeds for a Slandaar lynch D2, with this post:
Baezu wrote:Personally I wasn't so comfortable with Slandaar putting future at L-1 so quickly after nacho's vote. It may be nothing but if future flips town....
As well as her (for no reason) diminished townread on him, mentioned above.

She is also covering herself up for if Future flips town, by trying to remove her responsibility for the lynch, by placing it onto the "more experienced" people:
Baezu wrote:For now, I will vote with those who are more experienced and take their word that future is indeed scum. Hopefully you guys are right.
These posts above also make it seem as though she thinks (or knows) that Future is going to flip town, as well as this one:
Baezu wrote:At this point I think future needs to be hammered as well - for better or worse.
And this one, about Slandaar putting Future at L-1
In post 256, Baezu wrote:That action of his was scummy.
All this is, of course, based on if Future flips town. If he flips scum then ignore all of this.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Elyse »

^Good post.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Baezu »

Let's just hammer him and see instead of all this WIFOM. And if I survive the nk we can talk about who's actually scummy tomorrow.
chernobylcitybus
chernobylcitybus
Townie
chernobylcitybus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:09 pm

None of that is WIFOM, Baezu.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Darthe »

No and stop being dumb. We can wait a day or two. I don't want to piss away a week or anything if he doesn't show up but a little time isn't hard to give.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 259, Baezu wrote:Let's just hammer him and see instead of all this WIFOM. And if I survive the nk we can talk about who's actually scummy tomorrow.
Yeah you're going to have to die soon.

And even after others pointed out why you wouldn't be NK'd, you still have that "Oh, I'm going to be NK'd" belief for no reason.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Baezu »

Maybe not but it's conjecture- IF future flips one way then... we can talk about facts once we see the flip.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 200, BP wrote:Well, I just want to prompt anyone from hammering Future. It's unwise to do so this early.
If you don't want a quickhammer and you don't trust the playerlist not to do so without you telling them, unvote.
In post 208, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 194, Nachomamma8 wrote:Thanks for being useless!'
Perpetrating the stereotype...why?
Why was it useless to give my scumreads and townreads. And why has no one else that has done so been labeled useless?
Because you hadn't provided everything of interest before that point, and you provided that list like it was somehow content. A lack of anything beforehand or even so much as a glimpse into your thought process made that list useless.
In post 244, Elyse wrote:I think a "concern for life" would be something scum has more than town.
Not when you're concerned you'll be nightkilled as opposed to being lynched.
In post 244, Elyse wrote:I feel like you aren't interacting with anyone in this game.
And you feel you are?
In post 244, Elyse wrote:Future are the two scummiest people.
Have you commented on this before?
In post 249, Baezu wrote:At this point I think future needs to be hammered as well - for better or worse.
I disagree. There's still plenty of time left in the day.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 238, Slandaar wrote:
In post 223, ac1983fan wrote:
Future (6) - grimgroove, chernobylcitybus, BP, Baezu, Nachomamma8, Slandaar (L-1)
Lets look at this wagon

Grim is town
Cher maybe town, he made one good post
BP is town
Baezu is town.
Nacho hmmmm.
I am town

Looks good.
Agreed, especially with the "hmmmm".
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 244, Elyse wrote:
In post 168, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 166, Darthe wrote:
In post 137, Baezu wrote:You guys need to listen to Slandaar. I am TOWN.
I swear to you.
The reason that I want to lynch BP is because he just seems to me to REEK of scum so why not continue to try to push for someone that I feel is scum? That is also the reason I was not willing to move my vote. But, since people obviously cannot be convinced by my words I will just have to wait for the mafia to NK me n1 to show you my role PM. Maybe there is a doctor out there who is willing to protect me because as I said before, I am TOWN. Also, when I get killed will you please vote for BP. That is my dying wish. For now, I will vote with those who are more experienced and take their word that future is indeed scum. Hopefully you guys are right.

VOTE: Future
Didn't like you until here, but this post is townie as it gets, not because of the defense but because of the tone and concern for life.
Funny how interpretations of this post are diametrical with for instance thegooner.
I find it townie. I'm not sure in how far swearing is actually allowed,
and some people take it more seriously than others
, but the thing in bold has got me convinced.
I'm sorry but this is really dumb.

I swear I'm town too.

Am I am townread now?
Yes, you're a townread now. Not because of you swearing you're town, because you obviously don't take it seriously (see bolded part in my original post), but because of calling me dumb.
I don't think scum would risk pissing me off like that.

I did think swearing was not allowed on this website though. Imagine some player you know is a father swearing on his children's lives that he's town. I for one would not for a single moment doubt the truthfulness of his claim, but I would consider it cheating.

Swearing is a social convention that plenty of people take seriously, without necessarily making them dumb.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

(PS, to clarify: I'm not angry for you calling it dumb, just to make that clear, but you did take a risk of making me angry by saying it, and you taking this risk makes you lean town for me)

Notice: This argument only applies to people who risked making me angry before I stated that makes them lean town for me. Any further provocations will be considered scummy.
chernobylcitybus
chernobylcitybus
Townie
chernobylcitybus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Grimgroove you're the most attractive, intelligent and well-endowed person I have ever had the privilege of playing a game of mafia with, and just being able to be in the mere presence of you has greatly enriched my life. Thank you Grimgroove, thank you.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

:mrgreen: Nullread though. I hear that all the time.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by BP »

In post 255, chernobylcitybus wrote:
You're uncomfortable with your townread's vote putting someone you think is scum at L-1?

Future has just been prodded, I'd like to hear what he says before someone hammers, we can wait a while.
Sir Chernobylcitybus has it correct.
In post 259, Baezu wrote:Let's just hammer him and see instead of all this WIFOM. And if I survive the nk we can talk about who's actually scummy tomorrow.
Stop being so eager, Baezu!! Why not wait for a one or two days to see if either Future comes 'round or if he's replaced. It would be idiotic to lynch someone's who's in the process of being replaced.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

Its annoying but, yes, best course of action is wait for Future to post or him to be replaced.
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:21 am

Post by Red Dragon »

In post 244, Elyse wrote:
In post 211, Red Dragon wrote:
In post 206, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 161, Ztife wrote:@PeregrineV's 109
How does BP looks town to you?
Scum doesn't argue for No lynches, because they want to mislynch instead.
Incorrect. No lynch is better than a mis-lynch for scum.
How so?
So you have basically not read anything of this game. We have been over why no lynching d1 is bad at least 10 times.
In post 244, Elyse wrote: @RedDragon
What is your read on future? And why?
Are you reading the right game? I just made a post about it. The post above was about it. Jesus Christ, read the game before you post.
Yeah, because scum would totally kill someone who has moderate suspicion on them... But I agree. If he was a PR he would have claimed it by now to save his skin. Claiming is over rated. If you think he is scum, lynch him.
In post 271, Slandaar wrote:Its annoying but, yes, best course of action is wait for Future to post or him
to be replaced
If future flips scum I'm going after you.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:08 am

Post by Slandaar »

That doesn't make any sense.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 239, Red Dragon wrote: I'm disinterested by the future wagon, that is my official stance.
What makes the wagon uninteresting for you?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”