Mini 1400(!): Bubble Tape Mafia - It's Over!

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 587, Kthxbye wrote:AP and thor seem the most obvtown due to their earlier pissing contest....though AP less and less so. d3x seems to be playing his town game so because I know him, I'd put him in obvtown as well. mastin is also getting town-points recently

Yarr! I've totally called the team. So Im going to kick back and let everyone check in with who they are willing to vote today.

Jake, explain to me how you have not inherently claimed to use a shot for your case on me to make any sense at all. Your case on me REQUIRES you to have used a shot, confirm/
deny
lie?

Also explain to me how I lied/claimed-scum. Keep in mind that when I made my opening post today, it had not occurred to me that I would have shot you as scum. That train of thought occurred later.

BTW, if Jake is scum he almost HAS to be a 1xBP or something. It kind of makes sense. And if we have a 1 or 2 shot vig, they should claim there actions immediately.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also Im fucking insulted that you think I would SK slip like that. lol.

Im not THAT dumb. I posture like a boss when I want to.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Holy crap what if Jake is a BP immune SK. That would be fucking M Night Shymalan all over this thread and could kind of make sense.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

It kind of makes sense. Think about it. Serial Killer Jake shoots DoubleJD. The scum team shoots Jake. Jake is BP. Jake suspects he was shot for this reason and gets ready to claim commuter (a fairly unlikely, role all things considered). A commuter claim explains why he isn't killed throughout the game (its like a PGO claim in a sense) because an x-shot commuter can out-WIFOM the scumteam. And if Jake is an SK and suspects he was shot last night (for obvious reasons), then he absolutely would have reason to believe that I slipped about it or am reaction testing him about it to see if he will flail. And he furthermore can garner town-cred from a mafia-flip from me. ESPECIALLY if he accuses me of being an SK for the added cred of appearing to know less than he does.

tl;dr: Jake's an SK. Lynch that shit. Qwints/Kthx are still Mafia. 3rd mafia is ??? Or maybe its just them. Who knows.

Alternatively Jake is a BP goon or something and actually believe I am an SK. Either way lynch that shit.
zipperflesh
zipperflesh
Goon
zipperflesh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by zipperflesh »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: ap

Jake is making sense... ap being sk explains how i can agree. with him but still. read him as scum... either that or. is some kind of strange bus...
Retired GM of Px2 - It's like a book club, but with bullets.

“If Passion drives, let Reason hold the Reins.” - Ben Franklin
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

LOL. Jake is absolutely scum. He thinks my vote out the gate was suspect and he is concluding that I/myTeam shot him. There is no reason for that to make me scum. He is either a BP goon or an SK. He has absolutely no reason to be operating under the assumption that there were 2 shots taken last night.

P-edit: whatever. After I flip VT, just know that Jake is SK. Also, fuck you. My theory is so bullet proof that Im proud as fuck about it. And for you to side with Jake is killing my soul. He obviously KNEW or had heavy reason to suspect that 2 shots occurred last night for his suspicions to make sense.

Thor/Mastin, get over here.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And anyone directly ignoring the conversation between the SK and me is scummy as shit because they know they shot Jake last night.

QWINTS. KTHXBYE.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

OOOOOOOORRR, we have better stuff to do than read you and Jake WIFOM for 2 pages and ignore all questions asked ya'lls way?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Looool. A maf claim if I ever saw one. What do you think of jakes case on me?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Though if Jake is telling the truth (tough pill to swallow), you are indeed likely scum/sk/other nk'er that 'missed' last night. Otherwise, your comments about how he should be dead really don't make much sense (the ones before the WIFOM-ball match ya'll are playing). Sad thing is, I don't know who to believe. Last PR claim came out true so their is that. Our cop can't investigate cuz he's dead and I don't want anymore town PR's to claim just to prove/dis-prove Jake's claim. I have my scum reads on qwints and kush still. Thor and mastin both seem to understand more about this game than I do and mastin doesn't think either of you are anti-town. Thus, I'll stick to my facts and say that kush and qwints are scum.

p.edit: ^that
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Also AP: wasnt qwints town a couple pages ago?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 676, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also Im fucking insulted that you think I would SK slip like that. lol.

In post 608, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: Jake Cuz if I were scum I would have killed you. You being alive is a little odd. More later.

There is no way town makes this statement imo.

here is the best way I can show you I am town without actually getting lynched.

In post 453, Jake from State Farm wrote:personally i like my policy so I will stick with it.

Dave, i was looking at your paraphrase of your role pm, your role PM says you are aligned with the town is that pretty close to how it is worded in your role pm, is it worded differently, or did you just add that in there?

This is the question I was asking Dave to see how it matched up with mine.

he paraphrased him pm to say he is aligned with the town

my PM say I am blank-blank X shot Commuter.

after he doesn't get what I am trying to do I say it again here

In post 460, Jake from State Farm wrote:yeah you can't quote, wasn't trying to get you to do that just was trying to see if you added those for emphasis or if you changed the order around

4 posts later Dave is hammered.

Also, why would a townie be pushing me so hard to find out if I used my shot or not? It makes no difference if it has been used, especially if he doesn't even believe my claim (which he doesn't) The only one who benefits from knowing how many shots I have and if I have any used is scum.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So jake telling the truth. Is a tough pill to swallow. But you aren't going to vote him atm or add him to your suspects. Sounds legit. Itt: your team shot jake. Jake was ready for the incoming maf push on him and mistook my statement for that mafpush and is claiming an unkillable PR to justify his being a BP SK and is voting someone he is SURE slipped about having a 2nd shot.

Yes, his reason for listing me as town was obvscum of him. Also his opinion on me jake walls.

Mastins stance is interesting given the jake revelations.

Edit: on phone need a few to get home
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:39 pm

mod - I was reading your ruleset and was wondering what happens in the even of a modkill? Does that end the day or does the day continue?

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

You sound like you are privy to more info than the rest of us AP. Like you know that more than one nk should have happened. You don't believe Jake now you do to try and fit me into this scum role you accuse me of being. I will indeed add to my suspects but it won't be Jake. Consider me like my wife with her twilight saga and being team Jake.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: AP
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Jake, I think I'm following your train of thought here and if I do I don't think you should do it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:55 pm

In post 687, AngryPidgeon wrote:So jake telling the truth. Is a tough pill to swallow. But you aren't going to vote him atm or add him to your suspects. Sounds legit. Itt: your team shot jake. Jake was ready for the incoming maf push on him and mistook my statement for that mafpush and is claiming an unkillable PR to justify his being a BP SK and is voting someone he is SURE slipped about having a 2nd shot.

Yes, his reason for listing me as town was obvscum of him. Also his opinion on me jake walls.

Mastins stance is interesting given the jake revelations.

Edit: on phone need a few to get home

boy this is a huge leap.

I did not claim an unkillable PR. I claimed an x-shot commuter, once my shots are gone I am just a VT.

so I sort of cut you off before you could post earlier, you said "more later"

what exactly was that "more" if it wasn't you trying to claim you were a vig and shot me? Surely your "more" wasn't "he was so obvious town he had to be the obvious NK" because that isn't enough to merit that kind of post and I bet if you asked every person alive who they thought was more Obv town out of the 2 of us, I gurantee more people would say you, espeically after I stayed off that lynch. Zipper summed it up best, he said it looked like I was trying to earn town
Pants
points.

So please, assume I never claimed to be a commuter, what were you going to say that was going to condemn me as scum. I'd love to hear it as I am sure everyone else would.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:57 pm

fuck it

can everyone chime in and say who their number 1 town read going into night 1 was. Was it me, AP, Thor, or someone else.

Please answer, let's see if AP's theory is right that I was the obvious NK target.

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

number 1 town reads WERE AP and Thor.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:08 pm

In post 676, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also Im fucking insulted that you think I would SK slip like that. lol.

actually yeah you kind of are...

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 616, AngryPidgeon wrote:Lol, Thor I think I base my read on you off how much you are making me laugh.

:neutral:

In post 616, AngryPidgeon wrote:Jake's interaction with you look a little fake honestly. Hes being abrasive for the sake of being abrasive and I dont see what is causing him to do so. He is with me too. It looks fake because I dont see what events in the thread are possibly riling him up enough to post that way.

I actually felt both you and him were nearly identical in that during Day 1 and don't draw too much of a distinction between the two of you for that particular thrust.

In post 616, AngryPidgeon wrote:I think Mastin thinks you look scum because I was pointing out that you look it and Mastin is trying to
subtly
buddy to me.

I don't disagree - even more important to get his reads explained then.

In post 616, AngryPidgeon wrote:Thor, how wiling would you be to vote Jake? Vote Mastin?

More willing to vote Mastin than Jake.

==========================================

Then insanity happens.

==========================================

In post 652, AngryPidgeon wrote:Jake/Mastin could totally be a team >.>. Gonna say I really want Thor's input on me/Mastin/Jake ATM.

I think town/scummish/townish though it's shifting reading this all.

In post 667, Jake from State Farm wrote:The moment he made the comment about me not being dead given my role I knew he confirmed himself. I wasn't the obvious NK target last night, for him to imply I was is laughable.

Who would you say was the obvious NK target?

I would have guessed Zipper, frankly.
zipperflesh
zipperflesh
Goon
zipperflesh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by zipperflesh »

biggest. town. read going into night - thor
Retired GM of Px2 - It's like a book club, but with bullets.

“If Passion drives, let Reason hold the Reins.” - Ben Franklin
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by d3x »

Don't worry, this won't be a full PBPA, I'm just posting some thoughts and answering some questions as I fully read the thread.
In post 532, AngryPidgeon wrote:@Kthxbye: If dave had flipped scum, would your opinion of qwints be different?
In post 534, Kthxbye wrote:AP: probably yes.
I don't like this. It may have been covered already {I've skimmed throughout today}, but this makes no sense to me. qwints actions still would've resulted in cutting off the discussion. It would still be antiTown. This brings up something nagging for a while. I wanted to get a more solid read before bringing it up, but here goes. I always get a Scumvibe from Kthx when he's Town. I don't remember playig with him as a Scumslot atm {although there was that one game where he was an SK}, but I don't have the same vibe from him at this point. It's nothing concrete, but it's there. I don't know if it's just the amount of time between games or what, but I'm not getting the same sense of play from him as Town.

I declare BS on kush's p541. He's used the Unvote tags before {see p248}, thus proving that he knew a)they existed and b)they were needed per the Rule 1

-Seriously guys, where are the kush votes?

Hi tunnel-face mastin :) You know I love you, but I kinda' knew I'd run into this someday. I butted head's with Nik, yabba, and I even some 2nd gen Nik followers...

Damn it! My preview screen is doing that thing again. It keeps scrolling backup everytime I type a letter. I can't see what I'm typing. Seriously, someone help me with this as it's getting super annoying...

Continued in another post shortly...
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:55 pm

my only problem with that post d3x is why would scum Kush pm the mod and what seems to complain about his unvote or lack of unvote, which than prompts the mod to post a reminder AFTER the town cop flips? (yes I am assuming given the mod's post and the post where kush thought he unvoted)

that seems to be an elaborate attempt to gain town points if you ask me.

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 564, mastin2 wrote:Mind explaining to me why you're not scum?
Well, that's kind of a tricky one, isn't it? You are clearly predisposed to read me as Scum {mastermind, no less}. I'd say that I'm fighting against easy policy lynches, building cases that are not being trn down/refuted {just not gaining the steam that I'd obv like}, and while I'm rusty as hell, Scum hunting. I think you'll find that probably my most striking Scum meta is that I tend to tunnel and while you can argue that as I know this, it's not a sound tell; the point stands. Anyone is free to check my completed games, they're all linked in my wiki. Back in the day, I was rather active and have completed quite a number of Scum and Town games. Read up if you want a {slightly out of date} meta.

p-edit: @Jake- I don't know that he did PM the Mod. As vocal as he is about how he doesn't like how this site functions/is run, he didn't mention it at all. Even if he did, Scumkush would've been mad that he got caught on the MisLynch Wagon if he was trying to jump off before it reached it's obvTerminal destination. Hell, it was pretty clear that Dave was going to be Lynched yesterday. Food for thought.

Back to my response to mastin. More in a minute...
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”