Mini 1648: Mafia in the Noose Factory. (Game Over)

tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:26 am

Post by tip »

update that facts are still being ignored by prepubscent user Zebulin, Kaboose and Ponystar
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:27 am

Post by tip »

it looks like they don't even care about overtly stating and/or following reads that've been blatantly tailored, despite being called out
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:29 am

Post by tip »

i have been told to apologise for mocking your username, Ponystar. i apologise. having the word Pony in your username is OK, it's not bad
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:31 am

Post by tip »

also randomidget hasn't made a single post not related to his contrived tunnel on me in eons.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:32 am

Post by tip »

congratulations bluebloodedtoffee for crossing the 100 post barrier this game. in fact, shattering it
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:50 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

hey tip, random questions since you apparently like to post.

Do you think your play is helpful or hurtful, why?

who is your top two scum reads, and why?

who is your top two town reads, and why?

if you have posted any of this info before, just repost it. I only skimmed the first 15 pages or so (minus doing some ISOs). Is there something particular that happened that YOU think I should read?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Slandaar »

12 hours...

Everyone please just vote midget.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:37 am

Post by House »

In post 721, Slandaar wrote:I would very much appreciate it if you voted Midget with me today house. I like your kaboose case somewhat but need to think about things properly.

I'll give the stuff about midget another read. I've barely been following this thread.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:40 am

Post by House »

In post 731, Slandaar wrote:12 hours...

Everyone please just vote midget.

Since time is an issue, please post a link or quote if there's anything specific you think I should read IRT midget.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:46 am

Post by House »

VOTE: randomidget

Screw it, there's your midget vote. It's purely compromise, as I am reading ploben and Kaboose as scum.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:50 am

bad vote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Why didn't you vote for Plob oif he is your scumread? He's got just as viable a wagon.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:50 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 735, curiouskarmadog wrote:bad vote.

mmm
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:53 am

In post 736, pisskop wrote:Why didn't you vote for Plob oif he is your scumread? He's got just as viable a wagon.

he was voting him, but changed because ???
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:54 am

Post by ploben »

In post 734, House wrote:VOTE: randomidget

Screw it, there's your midget vote. It's purely compromise, as I am reading ploben and Kaboose as scum.

What the? Why would you come off of me if I'm your scumread? What compromise?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 738, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 736, pisskop wrote:Why didn't you vote for Plob oif he is your scumread? He's got just as viable a wagon.

he was voting him, but changed because ???

oic. That kind of gives me pause.

What did you think about House talking with Zeb?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:05 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

- Ploben is scum. Seriously. Look at this. He joins the Random wagon because Tip and Slandaar are on it. I mean, firstly Tip. The guy he placed at L-1 and was happy to lynch and now he is joining a wagon because he is on it? What is that about?

Then Slandaar. When I pressed Ploben on his town-read on Slandaar he said it was 'very, very, slightly town'. Obviously town enough for Ploben to use him as a justification for joining a wagon.

Ploben, why is Tip suddenly town now? He certainly wasn't town when you put him at L-1.

- PonyStar, I think this is the 2nd/3rd time you have mentioned that Ploben looks scummy to you and yet you haven't even come close to placing a vote on him. Why is that?

Also, why am I town?
- I don't think someone responding to a wagon on them (if that's even what he was doing) is particularly alignment indicative. Some people just don't like being wagoned, regardless of alignment.

- Boon could be scum.

I'm 'super obvious when I'm not town' and then you say 'even if I'm not obvious as scum'...which is it? I don't think you know my game well enough to say that.

People town-reading me with ease worry me.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 741, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Ploben is scum. Seriously. Look at this. He joins the Random wagon because Tip and Slandaar are on it. I mean, firstly Tip. The guy he placed at L-1 and was happy to lynch and now he is joining a wagon because he is on it? What is that about?

o.o
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:16 am

Post by pisskop »

unvote
vote: plob

Sure.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:24 am

- Zeb, tell me how Tip vs Random is town vs mafia.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:05 am

- Pony, same question to you. What tells you that
one
of Tip and Random is scum?

I'm really disliking Pony's recent posts.

- I'm sorry Slandaar, none of those are alignment indicative.

- Really don't like this post. Just hits me as scum and it's hard to explain.

- Why is Tip so town to you now Monkey?
- Pony, the amount of posturing you're doing to join either a Ploben or a Monkey wagon is frighteningly scummy. I'm really disliking your recent posts. You keep stating how scummy Ploben and Monkey are whilst sitting on Tip (the largest wagon I should point out) the whole time.

- What?!? Zeb, you're OK with lynching Random because, in your opinion, it gives you insight into
one
players alignment? Are you serious?

Like, Monkey is scummy and he comes
after
Random in your lynch order? Wow.

- Yay, House is doing something. I like this post.

- Interested in your change of reads here Zeb. Firstly, why have I moved from town to null?

Secondly, if Tip vs Random is town vs mafia, and you're scum-reading Tip...why is Random null? That surely makes him town, no?

- Pisskop, what info do you expect to gain from Ploben's lynch? Not sure how you're coming up with nulls on both slots either.

- This is weak from Pony. A reaction test? Are you serious? What reactions where you trying to elicit?

More posturing to join Ploben wagon as well. Your last few posts have been pretty scummy. More than pretty scummy actually.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I know your game very well, BBT. Haha. I've played multiple games with you, including one where I was in a hydra, I often read your games, and I have replaced into a few games that you have replaced out of during my mafiascum life.

Regardless, I don't think you should ever be a Day 1 lynch, which is my main reasoning for town reading you right now. My reads completely change by the time Day 3 comes around. Don't EVER take my Day 1 reads seriously. My philosophy with you, BBT, is that you are super town until you show that you are not. I'll be able to catch you out eventually if you are scum, but it will be an over time thing. I see no reason not to town read you right now, and no reason to necessarily push you without anybody having flipped yet. You are easy to just town read, and even easier to start scum reading.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 745, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:630 - I'm sorry Slandaar, none of those are alignment indicative.

Of course they are.

If you are scum you know there are 3 scum and thus 9p game is not on your mind where town no such reminder occurs.

If you are scum your objective is based somewhat on survival thus most scum will not in fact play in such a manner while town do not have a win condition based on survival so they can be more reckless. I assume you can explain why they are not?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 741, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Then Slandaar. When I pressed Ploben on his town-read on Slandaar he said it was 'very, very, slightly town'. Obviously town enough for Ploben to use him as a justification for joining a wagon.

Ploben, why is Tip suddenly town now? He certainly wasn't town when you put him at L-1.

Wrong order of events. He did that after you asked his read a good 200 posts prior which changes things significantly.

You are very badly misrepresenting the situation.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

We have less than 10 hours, can we just agree to lynch someone?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”