Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

:roll: You're a very angry person, aren't you? Kinda funny since I'm reading those 20 pages I really didn't want to before and there's stuff like:
not a huge fan of shea and reck's interactions early. looks like distancing to me. still waiting for Shea's Big Case on farside too, which is not good. reminds me of Reck's "kuribo scumslipped and I'll tell you why later". bad vibes there. that could of course change once he actually posts it.

You didn't start thinking I was scum until I was voting you. Stop being so overdefensive.

This is a pain. I didn't want to read this before there were no ISO's. >_> There was a 7 vote wagon on Tierce?
Tierce 5 (BBMolla, hasdgfas, MattP, Yosarian2, snifit) (UberNinja x2 in next post)
Yeah I'll just leave that right there.

UN: That's pretty easy to answer. snifit maintained a vote on Katsuki for over 40 pages. Later he was more adamant about a singer lynch. He also had suspicions of kuribo.

At least these pages help me understand a few things about people I had no clue on. TSQ is town for that huge push on BB, Amrun is likely town for nesting on BB. It makes me throw up a little but UT is probably town too.

Organic isn't an alignment obviously. It's possible that Scumbag and Mafia are different alignments. It's sneaky of Glork to include whether we're Organic or other without pointing it out in the role pm.

(Although the cut kind of makes this moot I'm going to leave this in so you can see what I was thinking)
Since I don't feel like I've provoked enough loud angry people, I'm going to vote kuribo. His behaviour around Tierce's wagon was suspicious, edging it forward without getting directly involved with it and he wasn't interested in BBmolla until after he unvoted Tierce for 'suddenly being town' and BB had started his downward spiral of scumminess. I don't exactly know how to put it into words. I don't feel like he's involving himself so much as pushing other people forward in front of him.

Suddenly I have changed my mind and seen a new light. You mean singersigner right?
##Vote: Singersigner
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> I replaced farside. We wagoned UT. It was good times.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You would be surprised how many times I get accused of that in a mafia game. You're also parsing the sentence wrong, I'll write it again with more names.
"His behaviour around Tierce's wagon was suspicious, edging it forward without getting directly involved with it and kuribo wasn't interested in BBmolla until after BBmolla unvoted Tierce for 'suddenly being town' and BBmolla had started his downward spiral of scumminess"

You were never voting for Tierce. just being suspicious when she got around to 4 votes, here.
In post 780, Tierce wrote:
My PoE goes as follows: Town - MattP, BBmolla, UberNinja, Shea, Amrun, Benmage, (SK), (UT), kuribo, Blackberry.
I don't want to lynch farside and Korts/valacirca because of v/la and/or replacement.I don't like the cow wagon.
That leaves you, Kats, singer, snifit and Poro (and now I have a town feel from Poro's rageposts).

This feels SO artificial. Why don't you like the cow wagon?
Which of Blackberry's two or three posts leads you to believe I'm town?

Personally, I have scumreads on MattP and Tierce, but I'm coming to the opinion that they're not scum together. Just not sure which one is which right now.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Yes Tierce, I can see the difference between red and blue. :p And Scumbag Henchman sounds like the equivalent to Mafia Goon. I supose I just didn't want to make it a foregone conclusion if someone else has another explanation for it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

We've never had a conversation, UT. We've had you screaming obcenities at me for looking at you funny. Kind of the same reaction Singer had actually. >_>
In post 33, Untrod Tripod wrote:Why is everyone's dick hard over this singerwagon? I'm not seeing it. Why is everyone on the wagon talking about how other people could be scum then voting singer?

In post 16, MattP wrote:Applesinger is mafia

Vote:Applesinger

Kuribo: I thought there was more the first time. <_< I think I got your posts mixed up with someone else's since that was all I could find.
singersigner wrote:DrippingGoofball is town.

Things this post doesn't include: A counterclaim to MattP, a vote for MattP, any acknowledgement there is a guilty. Thanks for the tip scumbag.

Fate: Don't be ridiculous. There shouldn't be a priority to lynching scum to anyone but the mafia teams.

Staeg: That game also had 59 less god damn pages to look through. There are people who have five-six pages between their posts and it's impossible to find anything.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I have no idea what you're talking about. Where have I said your alignment is linked to Singer? You asked 'why are people voting singer.'. I pointed out the person claiming singer is mafia.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Pretentious baiting. I couldn't have known it was a counterwagon before the flip. I thought you were scummy, BB wasn't, and I tried to get you lynched.

I understand what you mean now about Singer. At the very least you aren't scum with BBmolla. The chances of three scum wagons is also unlikely. I am saying you should tone down the attitude because blind anger is a scum tool.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Yeah I'm probably not going to replace out after just replacing in. :roll: There's one of you in every game isn't there? And it's true, certain people that get angry easily lose sight of who's scummy and go after people who annoy them the most. My join date and avatar have nothing to do with it.

I don't get how there's an argument for lynching someone who isn't confirmed scum right now. I don't care if you think I'm on an alternate scum team. You should not care what color you're killing when both teams should be at equal numbers.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Shadoweh »

They're the same point.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_____>

MattP, for the sake of my sanity because it is what it sounded like you were doing yet somehow I'm the only person who sees it this way now. Are you claiming a guilty on Singersigner?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #121 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

This is a serious fucking question. -_- You stated in the thread she's mafia and voted her, then made a second post just to correct your vote. This sounds like you are a cop claiming a guilty. If you aren't a cop claiming a guilty fucking say so. This is not rolefishing. This is me blatantly asking ARE YOU A COP WITH A GUILTY YES/NO?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:43 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 112, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't think that its fishing if he genuinely thinks that theres a cop claiming a guilty. However a "X is scum: vote X." post upon first entering the game reads more like a "I am sad I missed the random stage of the game so I am going to be unhelpful." sort of thing rather than a cop claim. I could see how he could interpret it that way though.

This isn't just entering the game. This is the beginning of the second day after a night phase. Considering I wasn't the only one that voted singer immediately after I don't think it was a crazy conclusion to draw. I'm getting the impression from him it's not what he meant. >_>

Without a guilty I wouldn't have considered singer a suspect, she was being pushed quickly as competition against BB. (And I'm already aware the wagon on UT wasn't started by scum. :p)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Watching two people argue about which way I'm scum is surreal. -_- I'm not bloody going anywhere, Fate. I'm also getting the impression someone isn't going to answer me so
##Unvote

Yosarian2 5 (UberNinja, UberNinja, Katsuki, MattP, Fate)
BBmolla 4 (Amrun, Thestatusquo, Tierce, Untrod Tripod)
Did someone say These two are scum together? >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #205 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Force of habit.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #214 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

<_< I'm also human so please discard this idea that the town is made out of cyborgs.
Though that would have been really cool.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #250 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't get why people think Amrun is scum, especially not blue-scum. People hunting on the scum wagon for a busser when there was this whole discussion about how bussing your buddies in multiball is bad makes no sense. Credit isn't worth it.

Tierce can you stop talking about your town meta/BB's scum meta long enough to ask why Amrun would feel suicidal enough to avenge her buddy against you in the day instead of the night phase? And being burned by Amrun lurking means nothing in a game where Amrun is right there talking to you. You're arguing semantics over how you interpret each other's posts right now.

Staeg: Stop being such a coward. You want a wagon, it's right here waiting for you. You could even start it, at least five people have mentioned how scummy I am while trying to lynch Amrun. Go for it! ^_^/

God damn I can't stand this game. I can't figure out who I want to vote for and people are chasing after weird shit.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #265 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:35 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 262, singersigner wrote:
Like I said, I was JUST in a game with daykilling scum, who just so happened to feign his disappointment at "accidentally" vigging town, which he did immediately.

I know, I was totally disapointed too when Reck flipped town and Benmage killed him so this story is 100% relatable.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #311 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:24 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Urge to read mafia < Urge to go back to sleep.
Might as well vote for something.

##Vote: Katsuki
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #349 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 335, Yosarian2 wrote:
Of course, that's not at all why I'm voting Katsuki, I'm voting Katsuki becuase of a voting pattern that strongly implies he was trying to save BBmolla yesterday in addition to all the reasons I gave yesterday for katsuki being scum. I'd also be willing to lynch Shadow for the same reason.

I pushed a case on UT, kept my vote there and ignored the other wagons because I didn't think they were as scummy. How is that a 'pattern'? From the perspective of trying to save BB why did I start a new wagon instead of joining the wagons that were already there if I didn't really care who was lynched?

Not voting Amrun for me isn't about her wagon. I just don't think she's scum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #398 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

So does anyone have any ideas besides Vote Amrun yet or can I go sit in the corner some more? At least 3 people aren't voting and 2/3 of those people are prob town so
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #404 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:03 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 400, Amrun wrote:Why don't you have an idea of your own, shadoweh?

I rather like my idea actually. When in doubt push the nearest wagon and see what happens. I haven't heard a reason why Katsuki is town yet, just alot of Katsuki is being Katsuki.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #406 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:06 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Well yeah, actually, he is because you're voting Amrun with him.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #425 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Sure why not.

##Unvote
##Vote Staeg
wheeee

Cmon Fate Im bussin mah buddiez come help and shit

This thread hit Breezer-only reading style a long time ago.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #426 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:39 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Actually Im feeling just unfascitious enough to tell you why Im willing to vote Staeg. Super townie case. Here it is: I dont have a town read on him. I dont have one on Katsuki either. DGB said words and things too and Im sure they were wordy. This thread is too loud. I can say just about anything right here and youll keep ignoring me to make the occasional lol Shadowehd u r scum wif 3 people who wanted to votes each other at start of day.

I love you bed whats that six more hours okay
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #429 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Amazing. I actually managed to annoy you into telling me why you think I'm scum. You people only talk to people you're mad at it seems. I am holier then even thou when I have a cause. There is no logic to be found in this thread right now, no questions pending answers, just people voting because.

Also I haven't read DGB's case so it's unlikely I'm sheeping to it. I'm pretty sure she said some stuff though. Making the wagon viable and the argument something Staeg is forced to answer to will help determine reads between both DGB and Staeg who I have no reads on at this time. Watching your reactions helps cement a read on a slot that was originally scummy to me. Giving the people who aren't voting wagon choices helps read one person who hasn't posted anything in this thread and at the very least my original player thought was scummy enough to pursue.

So no, those aren't my reads. Just the way I plan to pursue getting them. Sorry if that ruins your plans to quicklynch our four player scum team. :roll:
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #432 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:46 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I assume most people aren't because he's a Sunny Weather Doublevoter. I'm not because Reck wanted him dead. I can't recall if BB did, I think he did but I'd have to check the original thread.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #434 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Shadoweh »

What kind of thing. Statements like that aren't constructive in the slightest.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #435 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:00 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Okay glad we're still not talking then.

Immediately after Reck gets vigged Molla suggests Reck was bussing UN. >_> So yeah. That's why he's not scum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #447 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 436, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 432, Shadoweh wrote:I assume most people aren't because he's a Sunny Weather Doublevoter. I'm not because Reck wanted him dead. I can't recall if BB did, I think he did but I'd have to check the original thread.
The first part is just fluff, the second part is meaningless. Reck wanting him dead doesn't make him town, and if you "can't recall" if BB wanted him dead you should either just prove it or not mention it.

Shadoweh wrote:Immediately after Reck gets vigged Molla suggests Reck was bussing UN. >_> So yeah. That's why he's not scum.
How does that prove that?

Sooooo two scum from seperate teams trying to push a lynch onto someone doesn't indicate a mislynch in your opinion? I know this is hard for you since you presented almost the exact same case as Reck against UN, but seriously.

BB had the benefit of knowing there was another scumteam and that UN wasn't 'cleared'. In my opinion he went to push him, realized he shouldn't 'suspect' him because only one team was known at the time, and went for someone else.

As for the part about scum not wanting to agree with people, I don't know how you came to that mafia theory. Blending into the crowd is what mafia do.

Kuribo: I have no idea how to read Katsuki in the first place. I haven't seen a post from Staeg that gives me a town read. I admit I might be biased against Staeg for jumping in accusing me and then sheeping to the wagon I believe is on town.

Yosarian, can you answer what I asked you earlier?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #459 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:40 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 455, hasdgfas wrote:
Join you? No.

Can you list out your current reads? It sounds like you still think Amrun is scum but you don't seem to want to vote her. I'd also like to know why you kept your vote on Tierce and stated you didn't want to be on either of the wagons, when you'd stated a few times you wanted to lynch either BBmolla or Tierce. I don't think it was because you were on V/LA, you did stop in to post a few times.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #468 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 am

Post by Shadoweh »

hasdgfas wrote:
In post 459, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 455, hasdgfas wrote:
Join you? No.

Can you list out your current reads? It sounds like you still think Amrun is scum but you don't seem to want to vote her. I'd also like to know why you kept your vote on Tierce and stated you didn't want to be on either of the wagons, when you'd stated a few times you wanted to lynch either BBmolla or Tierce. I don't think it was because you were on V/LA, you did stop in to post a few times.

Could you quote what you are referring to at the end here? I have no idea what you mean.

I'm comfortable lynching Amrun/UberNinja right now. Can't really give you other reads because I don't have them anymore.

The first time you expressed discomfort with BB was when he congratulated the vig. Part of your vote against Tierce was based on her dismissing what you considered an obvious scum tell.
Post #???? » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:27 am
BBMolla wrote: AOFWNGNWEIG
Hold on I didn't even know Reck died, I obviously have not been paying attention.
LOL THAT'S AWESOME

:-/
What's the point of this?

Tierce wrote: Let me explain something: by being public, the scumtells in the wiki are by nature outdated, and scum will deliberately avoid doing them. Furthermore, iirc, the scumtells you are looking at are really old and apply mostly to newbie behavior.

BBmolla is a regular IC in newbie games and knows that tell. He wouldn't do something that silly. I truly believe he did not notice the daykill, and his reaction, together with all the rest of his behavior, makes him town.

"Scum will deliberately avoid doing them" is crap. There are plenty of scumtells that people know about that scum still do because it's subconscious. That's why they're scumtells.

Later you stated:
Post #???? » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:47 am
Eurgh. Can we lynch both molla and Tierce?

One of your last posts while the wagons consolidated was:
Post #???? » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:32 pm
UberNinja wrote:Either way, Yosarian, hasdgfas, and Porochaz have all been around long enough to know that during day 2, 3, etc, when wagon analysis happens, they won't be on the wagons to be analyzed, because not a single one of them are on the top 2 dueling wagons. And that's scummy.

So clearly we should vote for someone we don't want to vote for just because some people like to use wagon analysis. Really? Do you realize how stupid this sounds?

The last post sounds as if you didn't approve of any of the wagons at the end, including BBmolla's, so I'm curious what you were thinking at the time.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #487 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 477, hasdgfas wrote:
In post 468, Shadoweh wrote:The last post sounds as if you didn't approve of any of the wagons at the end, including BBmolla's, so I'm curious what you were thinking at the time.

Not quite accurate. It was more of a "I'd rather vote for this person, and am not going to change my vote just because you think I should so people can use wagon analysis". I preferred my vote on Tierce then for some reason.

Do you remember why? x: She's not really doing anything different today then yesterday, and a scum flip in a multiscum game doesn't exonerate her if you thought she was guilty for the same behavior, so I'd also like to know what changed your read since you don't want her lynched now.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #556 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

-_________________-
Kuribo why does it seem like you used the 'scumslip' to get onto the wagon and once you were there you started presenting reasons to stay there?

My comments about not wanting to follow Tierce's example are redacted right now. It is my official opinion that this wagon is shit.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #561 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Yeah that wagon is basically made up of everyone I have ever been suspicious of except Katsuki. You should continue ignoring the derp, because as you just said, it is derp. (omg scumslip kuribo thinks it's derp not scummy lynch instantly)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #622 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

._. Not knowing what alignment Cow was is going to murder my senses. I'm writing like mad for other things right now so I'm not going to have much analysis time today. Seeing as 2/3(?) Blue are confirmed kills our best bet is to knock out the last one and halve the kills.

HOLY SHIT IT'S ALMOST LIKE I'M TOWN OR SOMETHING.

Tierce: We aren't likely to get a town answer seeing as the doctor died Night 1.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #635 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 626, Fate wrote:
In post 622, Shadoweh wrote:._. Not knowing what alignment Cow was is going to murder my senses. I'm writing like mad for other things right now so I'm not going to have much analysis time today. Seeing as 2/3(?) Blue are confirmed kills our best bet is to knock out the last one and halve the kills.

HOLY SHIT IT'S ALMOST LIKE I'M TOWN OR SOMETHING.

Tierce: We aren't likely to get a town answer seeing as the doctor died Night 1.

This post is so fucin sucm my god

Oh and no fuck amrun isn't town

Uberninja was OBVFUCKTOWN AND I IWILL HAVE BKOOD FOR THOSE THAT WAGONED THAT SHIT AND FORCED THAT FUCK TO MODKILL HIMSELF

Right, and Katsuki was town and my voting him was scummy. :roll: You also tried to lead a counterwagon on the cop. Buy a new scumhunting theorum.

The part about Uberninja is true, but it doesn't mean much when you were too busy [REDACTED] with Katsuki on Amrun by yourselves to do anything about it. You're just as likely to be scum as kuribo.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #649 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Fate: You tried to lead the wagon on Singer at End Day 1.
In post 631, Tierce wrote:
Not Voting 1 (
DrippingGoofball
)[/ooc]
Glork wrote:
Vote Count 1.24

BBmolla
6 (Amrun, Thestatusquo, Tierce, Untrod Tripod, MattP, kuribo)
Untrod Tripod 5 (Shadoweh,
UberNinja
UberNinja
BBmolla
, Staeg)
singersigner
4 (
snifit
, Benmage, Fate,
Katsuki
)
Katsuki
1 (Yosarian2)
UberNinja
1 (Porochaz)
Tierce 1 (
hasdgfas
)

Can you show me the part where you dismantled the wagon against singer yesterday? Because here's the only contribution I could find.
In post 39, Fate wrote:Something tells me this singer wagon should collapse right quick

Jus' sayin

There be other scums.

Which coming from someone who is suposed to be the loudest, scariest scumhunter who forces towns to band together, it comes off as not even trying. You might as well be a background presence this game. When are you going to stop fooling around and actually present something sensible on who you think is scum instead of randomly sniping?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #650 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Yeah those tags are close enough. <_<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #677 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I haven't reread anything yet. I should probably go on V/LA but I don't know what you guys consider absent. >_>

Serious question, taking the new flip into consideration, why are we voting Staeg?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #715 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 696, Staeg wrote:
I have no idea where people are getting their townreads on DGB (who replaced effing BB).

Because the cop said she was town.

I don't think Staeg is blue scum. You don't push one scum buddy to the front while the other scum buddy is taking heat. Even if Katsuki is 'useless'. If he just wanted to bus Molla was kind of right there.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #720 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Shadoweh »

It matters when the idea is presented that Staeg is specifically blue scum, which is why I asked in the first place.

Paranoid contradictions like that sound like something town would do more then scum, Tierce. Scum don't forget what they're pushing so easily.

Cut: TIERCE WHERE IS MY VANILLASIDE, YOU PROMISED ME VANILLASIDE.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #791 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

This thread already had enough fucks in it. It did not need more. >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #825 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Just ignore it. The kills are meant to make us wonder. Probability alone says those two were town. Then you actually look at who they were.

##Vote: Kuribo

One of Kuribo or Untrod Tripod is scum. Discuss.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #827 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You've voted one after the other on every single wagon. I'm pretty sure kuribo is the one that's been following your vote.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #831 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 828, Untrod Tripod wrote:so your argument is that one of us but not both of us is scum because our votes are in proximity often?

My argument is you've both bandwagoned every lynch. Analysis alone says one of you should be a different color from the rest of us. Before yesterday it was you, kuribo and Staeg, but you're both hugging on the Staeg wagon too.

What do you think of kuribo, UT?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #832 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 830, Amrun wrote:VOTE: Porochaz

I get the feeling that he's some sort of organic scum.

Could you explain this feeling with perhaps anything. I don't recall if you've ever mentioned Porochaz. Being organic has nothing to do with being scum either.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #834 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Do you have any comments on Poro's posts directly instead of a counter-argument to Tierce's argument for his towniness based on BBmolla's posts?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #964 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Shadoweh »

There are five pages let me read them first jesus
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #975 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

##Unvote

The coroner role isn't scum. It wouldn't be fair balance-wise to give it to scum. They would never have a reason to give truthful answers. >_> That leads me full circle into UT being the only one from that group left. This should be fun.

kondi was MattP, right? MattP was fairly obviously town to me. Kuribo should just target whichever one of them he thinks is more likely to be scum.

As for Fate, the correct answer to someone town fakeclaiming on you is to realize they're scum once they've made clear how serious they are. It doesn't take much for him to decide the confirmed town is scum for voting him with no explanation. Benmage, have you fakeclaimed a guilty on anyone in the last 40 games?

PS: I am not an alt. Being an alt of someone who was playing in the same game should be banworthy. >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #978 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I assume you also mean besides Fate. There aren't many people left after that.

Subtract strong town reads:
7. Tierce
9. kuribo
10. Benmage

Look at:
3. DrippingGoofball (replaces Blackberry N1) - cop cleared look at last

Leaving Untrod Tripod, Porochaz, Amrun, Thestatusquo. I don't think Amrun makes sense as scum with any of them. I've never had an inkling to TSQ being scum. I guess that makes it UT and Poro through PoE, but this leaves me uncomfortable.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #989 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 979, kuribo wrote:so shadoweh, is it that I'm a "town read" or my claim
fuck I am so dead tonight aren't I :-(

I think your play has been questionable. The vision I get in my head when I think of your posts is someone running in circles waving their hands in the air making alot of noise and anyone who looks their way. I can see why you'd try not to grab as much attention if you're a PR. Unclaimed PR's tend to look like scum to me. <_<

If you'd seriously like a case on Fate when you yourself aren't willing to give one I'm tempted to tell you to piss off. I think he fits well as red scum from Saint Kerrigan and Reck's interactions, and in general from Kerrigan being wishy washy and asking why me. He's also outright called me scum at least once a day without any followup. I asked him outright to throw a vote down and his posts afterwards haven't mentioned it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #990 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If there's something wrong with the votecounts maybe Fate shouldn't be left at L-2?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1053 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Tierce how many times are you going to turn a game into night phase when I'm not looking? >:<
Also users browsing the forum doesn't mean they're reading this thread. I'm not sure if I'm glad I missed temporary insanity hour or not. Now I'm going to be reading another thread, so try not to panic when I don't immediately reply to you.

Tierce being red scum is possible, but in my opinion she's the same town-Tierce I was playing with before.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1066 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Because I've wanted Fate to die for four days and it happened while I wasn't here. I never get to do anything fun.

I don't think we can just PoE. If there's a town mislynch today, two kills makes it into a super awkward lylo where town is 90% screwed.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1067 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

..Or I can't count because I keep turning 7 into 4 and taking the scum from there. We have another mislynch available.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1083 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> Holy shit.

Everyone on Tierce's wagon was janitored. That's fucking creepy.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1089 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm pretty sure I'm not redscum either. ^_^/ Tierce, can you explain your weird breakdown yesterday now that I can't be UT's partner? Also can you tell me why you aren't Reck/Fate's partner?

It bothers me that it's been this long and most of BB's wagon has gone unflipped.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1091 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

PS UT here is my hand you can go talk to it.

OH MAN UBERNINJA SURE IS OBVTOWN WITH THESE SK POSTS
IT'S A GOOD THING WE DIDN'T FORCE HIM TO CLAIM AND GET HIM MODKILLED

I'm of the opinion that stalling a wagon doesn't matter if you aren't actually getting the person unlynched. What Tierce did seemed like town putting it's foot in it's mouth.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1109 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why you aren't red scum would suffice. The answer to the other question doesn't require you to make a scary defense either. "I'm town because I am but I don't expect you to trust me" is self-defeating. I'm not bluescum because I would have tried to lynch my other partner immediately after the first one died and I'm not redscum because Fate has been trying to make people distrust me since this thread started.(Cue UT dropping in to comment on how obv bullshit this is).

I have no empathy for someone not willing to defend their towniness on the grounds of it being scary. If you're town it should be easy to justify it to yourself, because you know you're town.

People on BBmolla wagon: Amrun, Thestatusquo, Tierce, kondi2424, kuribo, Benmage
People who were on the wagon but unvoted and were hanging around wanting to hammer it: Untrod Tripod
People on Uberninja failwagon: Porochaz, Amrun, Tierce, Untrod Tripod, kuribo
People on Staeg: Untrod Tripod, kuribo, Tierce
People on all teh wagons combined <^_^>: UT, kuribo, Tierce <-- This is where I want to lynch today.

##Vote: Untrod Tripod

I'm not sure if Fate's wagon matters, considering he was outted scum via Benmage. I do note UT wasn't on that one. :V

Amrun has Fate and Katsuki hugging her like mislynch island all game. Who else is scum, TSQ?

omg amrun wants someone else 2 go first in massclaim obvscum
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1111 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Are you sure it doesn't work based on an arbitrary list that one of the 'obvtown' people puts together based on his townreads? I have been lied to. :<

I still wish an answer to the question even if you have a good reason for chasing Amrun.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1115 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I dunno, Tierce told me she was town and she would surely never lie to me. *reads*

Your case is based around the weird way Tierce acted with Fate, combined with hunting blue scum. I think the weird Fate thing comes off too attention-grabbing in general to be from scum. Being loud and awkward right around when you know your scumbuddy is about to get lynched is just asking to be tomorrow's supper.

Contrast to UT who has been Reck and Fate's second mouth all game and faded into the background when Fate was taking his bullet.

Basically I like my suspect more then yours and I will finally fulfill my goal when I replaced in of ridding the thread of the obvious scum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1120 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Intent to wagon means nothing and the word of scum is untrustworthy. What motivation would the blue scum have to kill their mislynch target?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1125 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Actually the person I'm voting was off both scum wagons when they went to lynch. So technically no.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1128 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I have no idea what that Fate post is suposed to imply.

UT was more then willing to hammer the Not Him BBMolla wagon. He just happened not to be on Molla when he hammered himself.
I'm aware of what Fate was doing. I called him out on it on Lynch Staeg day. and then staeg was lynched
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1132 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> Why do you expect me to notice things at 7am?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1192 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I was really disapointed when I saw my role pm. >:T I thought this was suposed to be a role madness setup. I'm Frederick Barbarossa, Town Villager. No special abilities.

I'm not sure who hasn't claimed yet, catching up still.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1194 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I think it's down to DGB, TSQ and Benmage? Popcorn to TSQ then.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1196 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

what
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1200 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't think we should theorize on what explains it until the claims are finished.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1306 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

On a completely different note and I am terribly sorry for this but
My computers are locked iin my house as part of a police investigation so I am going to be V/LA for at least 2 Days. I'm likely to be around from other people's computers but for some reason I might not be concentrating on the game. >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1314 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Luckily I'm not the one under investigation so it should(?) clear itself up.
The only person left to be R2D2 is Yos, did Yos crumb anything like this?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1329 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm confirmed Organic you Untaught Twit, why would you check to see if I'm a robot. -_-

Enough clowning around. Benmage didn't fullclaim before the bumrush. So far his role seems to be seven times more powerful then every other role that's flipped and the scumteams don't seem strong enough to warrant it. What the hell are you?

Tierce, do you remember that part where Porochaz wasn't scum? Where did your mind change when we had two other roles claim non-nightkilling abilities? This is on top of whatever the last two (three?) scum can do.

HEY GUESS WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT

IT WAS NOTHING

I HATE ALL OF YOU
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1332 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

He wasn't likely to be red either from what I remember of who was pushing him before. He had a claimed roleblock on him at the same time that TSQ had claimed Amrun couldn't kill him. Why didn't you vote Amrun?

Amrun: Ignoring how I've said I think you're town forever, your role could be scum, but you're not going to lie about your role targets in that case. Your results are more reliable then your alignment.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1333 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also it's confirmed because it sez I'm a human in my role pm lolz.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1336 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No shit. I hope it's Untrod Tripod. :good:

Not good enough, you had a town enough read on Porochaz that you were more then happy to let Benmage talk you out of.

Amrun why didn't you cop DGB?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1338 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I ask because she claimed 'The Darkness' which is neither Organic or a Robot. It's the only claim that looked useful for your role to target.

The minute you're willing to defend someone even slightly you need to have a townish read on them. You can't have it both ways. There wasn't evidence of him being red scum either.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1346 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Singer's sanity isn't my issue right now. A clock is mechanical. A pineapple is organic. The Darkness is a bad DND joke that falls under neither category.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1368 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

BENMAGE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR CLAIM.

Kuribo are you serious. This is incredibly relevant info we needed today to sort things out.

With two no-kill nights and hardly enough roles to make it happen, there's a chance there's only one scumteam left. The way Fate stopped paying attention makes me think he still had a partner out there. I think Yosarian might have been Blue. If anyone can present why this isn't possible I'd like to hear it.

It means I am not going to vote for possible blue scum that doesn't exist.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1372 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If I am by theory clearing blue I would be doing a terrible job of hunting them. :V
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1373 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

...You can't autopsy robots?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1387 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't care how much you dislike the question, fucking answer it Benmage.

I'm still sold on my original theory. Give me a U give me a T give me a.. all those other letters.
##Vote: Untrod Tripod

Going along my train of thought, I don't think blue scum killed Yosarian. Katsuki was already dead. Yos was pushing Porochaz and wasn't a threat. The other scumreads after rereading Yos was arguing with Fate possible scum and UT scum thoughts. (admittedly it's hard to believe Yos was scum after rereading, but she let Katsuki off and pushed Porochaz and Staeg, so..)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1396 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Fate admitted to killing kondi after he was outted. I fail to see why I should believe the flipped scum.

MAYBE I WOULD STOP VOTING HIM IF WE LYNCHED HIM INSTEAD OF LYNCHING RANDOM FUCKING TOWN.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1398 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, this was the first time. It was not as exciting as promised.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1400 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also if I replaced into a Katsuki/BBmolla scumteam I think I would have nightkilled myself. I'd be the only member of the team posting. >_>

I really dislike that, but considering he flipped goon it's not like he'd be doing something else. There's still no reason for the blue team to kill Yosarian at that time unless UT is blue. Which would make my head explode.

I did notice that hascow crumbed he was going to vig Katsuki to Yosarian, so I'm 100% sure kuribo is telling the truth. So he should stop voting me. >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1403 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1402, Amrun wrote:Who is that, the scum roleblocker? Do enlighten us as to who that is, tsq. *rolls eyes*

Are you talking about Benmage? :V

Actually I haven't seen anything that refutes TSQ's evidence and if you were in theory scum it would be reasonable for you to nightkill him. The no-kill again doesn't need the same evidence to refute a previous night. Besides, there needs to be two reasons for a no-kill every night if you're assuming two scum still.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1405 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If we're talking about a scum roleblocker, they could have roleblocked you thinking you would kill them. I'm saying that it doesn't need to be the same reason every night.

Too bad no one asked Fate if they can action and kill at the same time since Fate was such a helper. That would explain why there's been no kills but I can't imagine why scum would do that.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1407 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

They could have roleblocked you -last night-.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1409 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Indeed. Especially if there's only one scum. But the possibility is there. I find it annoying that I'm the only one trying to puzzle this out.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1413 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

UT you say that like you've given reasons for anything you've done. >_>

This wagon has the exact same living suspects on it as every other wagon. How many times does someone have to be the solo agreed upon lynch before you people realize AT LEAST ONE OF THEM IS SCUM?

UT hasn't done anything but badmouth me between sheeping town wagons for days.

DGB hasn't done anything since she was cop cleared. Period.

Amrun hasn't done much other then defend herself.

Kuribo can't remember he's playing mafia long enough to use his god damn role. You know who wouldn't have forgotten? ME. Why can't I have nice things?!

Benmage hasn't done anything besides play role mind games with people and gotten us bit in the town lynch ass when we're lacking.

Tierce has gone insane and I can't even trust my town read on her anymore because she's in that sweet voting spot on the wagons.

TSQ is like the only person I have never felt is scum so if he flips scum I will cry a river forever.

ALL OF YOU GET YOUR LAZY ASSES OFF OF ME, STOP VOTING FOR THE SAKE OF VOTING AND FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHO THE SCUM ARE. HINT ONE OF THEM IS PROBABLY UT. YOU SHOULD GET THE FUCK ON THAT.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1415 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> And despite that case and the defending, I still think you're town. You seem to have a persecution complex when you're town. Who do you think the scum are right now?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1422 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Actually I've stalked you in alot of games so I'm not basing it off of this one *cough*
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1431 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

This is nothing like Vanillaside though.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1434 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Shutup scumbag UT.

This is nothing like Vanillaside. In VS Amrun was barely contributing. This is just stupid discouragement. This is also a pointless argument that has nothing to do with us finding scum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1435 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> Also I am still a heartless monster who doesn't relate how many funeral's you're at to your mafia alignment. Or how much Tierce hates OOC issues to someone's alignment.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1439 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I get accused of AtE all the time. Usually when I'm town. >_>

Can we lynch UT now I have this thing about a wagon forming on me I'd rather address.

Cut by oh god we're not seriously doing this. THE GAME ISN'T EVEN AVAILABLE TO LOOK AT RIGHT NOW. IT DOESN'T MATTER.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1448 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't really think you're scum. I just have to remember to prod people to remind me why they're town. And possibly to make them think about their own actions. My vote isn't moving.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1449 (isolation #96) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Still Fucking Town Forever: Tierce, Amrun
I have a Role Thingy: kuribo.
I got cleared by a cop and might have a role thingy? DGB

Also got in worked up argument and probably not scum: TSQ

I am definitely not Redscum but have more powers then the rest of town combined: Benmage
I am a fucking scumbag why haven't I been lynched yet: Untrod Tripod

Have I mentioned how fucking weird it is that Benmage isn't dead or that no one's taken a shot at him? He's claimed some form of Bulletproof/Doc/Pixie on Day 1. Which makes him a joat roleblocker tracker dayvig bulletproof thing that is really off for being town.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1458 (isolation #97) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Tonight is Rainy. If anything tomorrow night if there is one might be a Blizzard.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1469 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Shadoweh »

That still doesn't answer my other question. Who is the last blue cum and why did they care if Yos died after Katsuki was vigged?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1470 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Shadoweh »

<_< Blue scum. You dirty keyboard you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1550 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

DGB hasn't done anything since being cop-cleared. You've caught scum on both teams and failed to die. That's why you're suspicious over an innocent that keeps pushing town as scum.
In post 1510, kuribo wrote:in case it's not clear, I'm saying that a benmage lynch would be a fucking cop-out

with this player list, and with those of us that are living, I'd say that there is a 100% chance of the remaining scum being very experienced, very tricky players. Each of us still living are known around the site, and each of us are very capable as scum, but also very capable scumhunters.

I don't even have a completed game visible anymore. I have no completed scum games. Your reasoning works on everyone but the person your vote was on when you said this.

Motivational speeches are good but they shouldn't be a substitute for an actual case.

The person providing the least to any of these discussions while town attempts to mutilate itself is Untrod Tripod. My vote is not moving.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1552 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Except for those reasons I've been giving since Day 1. I don't know what Inculcation means. You've been trying to push the same bullshit lynch on the grounds that you were a counterwagon to scum in a game with different colors. You're not innocent.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1558 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

We've been 'done' for five days. I resent the implication that you ever tried to start a conversation with me.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1560 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, you haven't. If you think you have you're rewriting your own memory.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1574 (isolation #104) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1177, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1175, Amrun wrote:UT I investigated based upon suspicion as well, but when my attempted breadcrumb (breadcrumbing something so clunky is very awkward) turned into him telling me he was an Android, I decided he was likely town. He was so un-scared of telling me I was an Android, and was more curious about me than concerned about my fishing.
Well, also I basically claimed my role name on day 1, so I've never really been concerned about people knowing I was a 'droid

UT, can you point out when this happened? Searching through all your Day 1 posts I didn't see you say anything about your role or R2D2.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1575 (isolation #105) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I didn't see anything from Yos about being R2D2 either but I wouldn't except there to be. It doesn't look like you tried to hint you were looking for anyone back then.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1577 (isolation #106) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You said your role is a neighbour trying to find R2D2. Why wouldn't you try to crumb that you were looking for R2D2?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1582 (isolation #107) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Have you read UT and seen the light of lynching him yet? I get sore typing the same thing over and over without being listened to.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1584 (isolation #108) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:13 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Looking at previous events.
- UT is Reck's second voice
- UT votes someone for having a bad case on SK
- UT has a role that requires finding someone that doesn't seem to exist, without ever having tried to let said person know he was looking for them.
- UT has been on every lynch wagon and in my opinion you and kuribo are town, either making him scum or making this the worst town that has ever existed.
- The only wagons UT has been off of are THE SCUM ONES.

The minute someone tells me why he's town based on these previous events I will care. Everything I read just makes me more enraged no one cares.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1598 (isolation #109) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 am

Post by Shadoweh »

And you wonder why I'm throwing my hands up at this. I don't have any fucking roleblocking powers. I don't have any powers. I just get to sit here and watch you idiots waste your roles or believe someone talking about having a partner that he was never looking for.

>_> It clearly says it beside my name.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1599 (isolation #110) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:16 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh uh I mean 'Yes I have been roleblocking UT for two days. I am pretty sure I am stopping the nightkills! Let's lynch him now because I might have a role that makes him scum.'
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1600 (isolation #111) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:24 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1587, Tierce wrote:
In post 1584, Shadoweh wrote:- UT has been on every lynch wagon and in my opinion you and kuribo are town, either making him scum or making this the worst town that has ever existed.

...what's the logic in this?

Why are you asking me what the logic is in this when you're the one posting the votecounts for every day? Are you actually reading them looking for the scum on the wagon or doing it for fun? I'm pretty sure you were looking at them for the same reason as me, because you want to FIND THE SCUM ON THE WAGON. If it isn't you, and if it isn't the Coronor, it's UT. You two should have an easier time following this logic because from your perspectives there's one less god damn person to choose from.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1601 (isolation #112) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:29 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1592, kuribo wrote:ah holy shit, he says it right in his post

he thinks being on all the wagons is scummy, but he's careful to point out he thinks we're town, despite the fact that so have we

he thinks he's caught the other scumteam, but he's quick to not alienate two people that alot of people think are town

Yeah that's why I started off attacking you for being on all the wagons before you claimed a role that's basically confirmed town. Either that or you're the last lying scum and you'll be caught in mylo-lylo. I rather like those odds.

Tierce has been town for eons. Watching one of you continue to justify this terrible wagon and the other try to WIFOM herself onto it makes me do things like post at 10am instead of sleeping to tell you how bad you are.

Arguing that scum don't want to be on wagons therefore wagoners are town goes against mafia reality and you should be ashamed of yourself. Scum want someone who Is Not Them to be lynched and will vote for Not Them.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1602 (isolation #113) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:32 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Also I'm sure this will add to the surely overwhelming case against me to ask but I'm genuinely curious why I as scum would be asking someone I genuinely thought was the cop to confirm in thread instead of testing his claim that night with bullets.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1605 (isolation #114) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:39 am

Post by Shadoweh »

It is a scumtell to be on multiple wagons upon which no scum have flipped. It's basic math. It's also because those wagons have not had the people on them picked off. Either those people have terrible reads, or are scum.

The only reason I don't go insane seeing you alive is the nokilling going on in the first place.

I've been on UT because he's obvious red scum. For reasons that you obviously don't give a fuck about. I'm positive he's buddies with Reck. I can't figure out who the other scum would be between the choices. Lynch what you know and sort out the rest.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1607 (isolation #115) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:41 am

Post by Shadoweh »

And that Staeg wagon was poison. He had six votes on him without a case without a counterwagon. The sad part is you ever thinking he would flip scum on a day like that. It was plausable to me when he was the counterwagon to the fucking confirmed town doublevoter, but on it's own with the /effort? No.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1608 (isolation #116) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:45 am

Post by Shadoweh »

How can I not be aware of my votes when for the most part I haven't been voting
anyone
because of how ass these lynches have been? This isn't even going to help analysis, it's the exact same wagon again. I will scream at you all from beyond the grave if you lynch off wagon this time.

It must be Shadoweh season.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1613 (isolation #117) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:54 am

Post by Shadoweh »

So as the bluescum whatever, roleblocker/cop/sexy protagonist, I thought it was worth the risk to run into the game and attempt to start a new wagon on someone random to save my GOON instead of sheeping to one of the current wagons and garnering 0% attention to myself.
I supose this isn't really insane behaviour here, but that seems just a little stupid to me to do as scum.

I haven't 'manipulated' anything. I'm incapable of controlling how people vote, as should be blindingly obvious since I have never convinced a single person to vote my scum read.

Being unflipped on lynch wagons with no scum on them in a fucking multiball game is scummy. This is why both you and Kuribo should be suspects in the first place. Tell me where you think the scum were then on those votecounts, instead of getting their lynch on. Were they on the fucking moon? Did super ridiculous wagons pust themselves on scummy reason boats?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1614 (isolation #118) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:56 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1610, kuribo wrote:the staeg wagon wasn't poison, dude flatout made it clear he wasn't going to help the town

he looked like scum that got caught in the headlights by one of his favorite posters

and I tell you what, shadoweh, after I string you and put your bluescum head in the TROPHY ROOM OF FALLEN SCUM, I'll go back and see if you're right about tripod being red

lucky for you I forgot to dig up Yos, otherwise I'd have the free time tonight to do things to your corpse

Since my flip won't have any proof of his guilt I take no comfort in it. If there's another night of no-kills, lynch UT for being scum.

I don't do roleless 1 vs 1's. I'm not infallible and I don't have a guilty. I just have ~*~Townie Conviction~*~.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1615 (isolation #119) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:58 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1610, kuribo wrote:the staeg wagon wasn't poison, dude flatout made it clear he wasn't going to help the town

he looked like scum that got caught in the headlights by one of his favorite posters

Poiiiisoooooooon.

I also don't believe you forgot to dig up her corpse. I kind of think you couldn't for some reason, but I don't know why you'd lie about it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1619 (isolation #120) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:05 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1616, kuribo wrote:no, my point is, if you were town, you don't care if you die today as long as we string scum tomorrow. You could still win with us.

but as scum, your death is game over.

thanks for claiming scum

If I were roleblocking UT and 'knew' he were scum, it would be more of an advantage to accept a stupid 1 vs 1 knowing he was going to flip a different color.

'This is now a 1 vs 1' is the number one topic LLD and I argue about when mafia comes up. It's unfounded and claims powers you don't have. It's also really arrogant sounding. And if UT were to flip town I am not going to magically want to be lynched the next day because I was wrong. I want to win and the best way for me to do that is to keep the one town I know (me) alive.

I think it because I don't think you're a terrible player that would forget an action over three days.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1621 (isolation #121) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:08 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Also, the fact that I'm arguing this case with you two pro-actively, instead of UT who is content to sit there like a log and post only when I bring up his name is more reason I don't want to lynch you first.

I'll lose because the minute I get lynched there will be no one calling his name. You all think he's town because I don't even fucking know, he's pretty or something.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1623 (isolation #122) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:10 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Unproven 1 vs 1's can't be trusted to be upheld. In point of fact they shouldn't be upheld, because there's nothing confirmed in it. It's just another way of setting up lynches.

Tierce will you stop acting all-knowing like you have every other lynch and realize you're arguing with town. -_-
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1625 (isolation #123) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Shadoweh »

If she were smarter then that she wouldn't be listening to you. As far as I'm concerned with the direction of this town I AM your only hope.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1628 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:23 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't care if you think I'm scum. I care that you'll be willing to read what's going on, open up your suspicions and find the scum. So far you've been lynching off of pieces of mafia theory and scumslips while ignoring the basic principle of VCA. I can't rely on you to do anything for me. Yesterday, Today, or Tomorrow. I'd rather talk to the reasonable people but with the way this game has been going, one of them is likely scum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1630 (isolation #125) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:32 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh, I see, the introduction of multiball would change your play completely, turning you into an untraceable perfect scum god of war.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1634 (isolation #126) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:46 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Except that no one has been working with it ever, because the same people on those same wagons are still alive.

No, you're probably right about Yos. Actually reading her content it looks pro-town. I still can't figure out who the blue scum is. I don't expect Kuribo to find anything scummy there. Knowing whether she's R2D2 or not will help clear/estroy UT permenantly. (ps you're not going to be looking at my vanilla town body).

Fate is likely typing up hilarious QT posts about what a dope you are for following his mislynch.

Fate:
HAHAHEHEHEUHUHUHUH
LOOK AT THAT STUPID FUCK
GO RED GO

etc

I think he's scum and want him lynched. The words '1 vs 1' should not enter someone's vocabularity unless you have role confirmage. For someone who was willing to quickhammer someone rather then confirm them as town you sure have a hard time understanding a matter of fucking principles.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1636 (isolation #127) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Shadoweh »

You've never played with me before. What the hell would you know about what I do as town? -_-
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1640 (isolation #128) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:01 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Why do you even ask questions you already know what the other person is going to answer to? He's just going to spam up the thread fist-bumping you for the 'obvious' catch.

I'm going to go to sleep and wait for the people who can see town from their behinds to show up. Or get hammered in my sleep again. I can't get hammered the other way this time, I drank all the Bacardi last month. <_<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1641 (isolation #129) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:04 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1449, Shadoweh wrote:Still Fucking Town Forever: Tierce, Amrun
I have a Role Thingy: kuribo.
I got cleared by a cop and might have a role thingy? DGB

Also got in worked up argument and probably not scum: TSQ

I am definitely not Redscum but have more powers then the rest of town combined: Benmage
I am a fucking scumbag why haven't I been lynched yet: Untrod Tripod

Have I mentioned how fucking weird it is that Benmage isn't dead or that no one's taken a shot at him? He's claimed some form of Bulletproof/Doc/Pixie on Day 1. Which makes him a joat roleblocker tracker dayvig bulletproof thing that is really off for being town.

This still hasn't changed. I thought I would actually try pushing the person I want lynched instead of looking at people in general, but heaven forbid I pursue a scum read in Soviet Weather Mafia.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1643 (isolation #130) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:06 am

Post by Shadoweh »

It's ALMOST like I'm disgusted town watching a shitty lynch form on myself that I can't do anything about and know will provide 0 information to the players that they shouldn't already know already because it's the same five jerkoffs pushing the lynch. It's also ALMOST like implying situations like this doesn't work and you're not as good as you think you are.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1644 (isolation #131) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:06 am

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> I'm not even at L-1 you know.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1645 (isolation #132) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:08 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Delaying = Trying to post as much as I can while there are people here to converse with. Okay then.
Seriously, sleep. I will dream of having a power role and being relevant to the game. Like a vig roleblocker tracker doctor.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1648 (isolation #133) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I was talking to kuribo. You have episodes where you doubt your own abilities due to being new. I think it makes you hold onto certainties harder because you want to be the confident right obvtown.

Also procrastination is the best.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1649 (isolation #134) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:16 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't have a clear read between everyone else. I have two people who have read as pro-town, a 'cleared' town who has practically refused to contribute to the game and wants to lynch me for reasons she's never explained, and a guy who by all rights shouldn't possibly be scum but sure acts like one.

Good fucking luck sorting them out.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1665 (isolation #135) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

This would be easier if you'd actually hid with Amrun. A hider vs a conditional BP doesn't sound like a direct counterclaim. TSQ also only outted themself because they thought they had caught scum. Mmm.

TSQ, what's the name of your role? Leaving out the weather related part if you can.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1667 (isolation #136) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I know you claimed Psyduck, but is "Variable powered unnightkillable" your actual rolename?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1668 (isolation #137) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also if DGB is scum it would make perfect sense for her not to read you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1670 (isolation #138) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

How has it been cleared up. At all. Her claim is still 'the darkness 47' which doesn't fit in with anyone. Her claim is similar enough to yours to be suspicious. She isn't reading the game. Why are you so sure she's town?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1672 (isolation #139) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

So fucking what? It's been pointed out the last cop in this setup was paranoid, there's always a godfather to screw that up, and she's yet to come down with the case of The Deads that confirmed innocents tend to get.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1680 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I was the town tracker. We talked about the game afterwards. -_- You forgot what alignment I was?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1681 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1675, Amrun wrote:Yes.

VOTE: Shadoweh

I don't really have conviction that Shadoweh is scum, but PoE is a bitch, and it's a viable wagon.

Amrun this is the lamest wagon flop I've ever seen. "Uh yeah I guess maybe she's scum but I don't really think so uhgh vote" Viable wagon is a shitty reason. You make a wagon viable with your vote. If you don't actually think I'm scum don't fucking vote me.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1696 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

So even though I could literally make towncases for ALL of the above, eliminating from this pool is the correct way to go, and the order is only my preference. Why fight for one of the others when it doesn't really matter?

You haven't given any evidence you will actually vote for UT. I'm voting for UT. What reason are you using to distinguish between us for which one you would prefer to get rid of?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1697 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

UT can you please go back to being scummy it would really help my state of sanity right now
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1699 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1698, Amrun wrote:
In post 1696, Shadoweh wrote:

So even though I could literally make towncases for ALL of the above, eliminating from this pool is the correct way to go, and the order is only my preference. Why fight for one of the others when it doesn't really matter?

You haven't given any evidence you will actually vote for UT. I'm voting for UT. What reason are you using to distinguish between us for which one you would prefer to get rid of?

What are you arguing... that I'm scumbuddies with UT? lol

I don't really have a preference between you and UT. If I had to pick, now I'd say you. Before the last 5 or so pages, I might have picked UT, but it's a negligible difference.

I'm arguing that you don't have a reason to pick between us. The inclusion of him as a suspect suddenly doesn't make sense to me. Why do you suspect him and don't say PoE I will box your ears young lady.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1701 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Okay. Why do you suspect me? Why is what I'm doing worse then what he's doing right now?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1703 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

So my play of hating UT since Day 1 is consistent with me roleblocking him on Day.. 5 or something?

I have serious doubts any of you have actually read Day 1 to see if I'm telling the truth or not anyways.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1706 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

This argument also implies that I knew UT was scum due to roleblocking back on the day that massclaiming happened. If this were true it wouldn't have been difficult to fakeclaim something more valuable then Vanilla Town in an effort to get someone who is not on my side lynched. I'm realizing that there's something wrong with this line of thinking now and it's making me reconsider everything.

We're thinking that the scum need each other for the nightkills, but at the moment it seems likely one of the scum is actively stopping the other from killing. From claimed town roles there isn't a town possibility that stops two kills. If the scum considers roleblocking the kill more important then killing the other scum, it stands to reason they don't consider the other scum's kill valuable. In fact I'd say they would want to get rid of them because they're afraid of dying.

The only person's play on that day that could be someone faking a conditional power role to stop a scumkill is TSQ. On the surface it looks like TSQ can't be scum because there's no way to explain two scum kills missing without the roleblocker and TSQ. But if the blocker can't kill and block at the same time, TSQ's claim is the only one that makes sense as the scum roleblocker trying to get town cred from lynching what would be confirmed scum. So in the current situation it's possible that TSQ and Amrun are the remaining rolecop and roleblocker.

##Unvote
Does that make sense from a balance perspective? It feels like the teams are weak but the town power roles aren't very strong either.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1708 (isolation #148) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You would be getting accurate results because as a rolecop you can see our name and roles, and therefore tell if we're organic or not.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1711 (isolation #149) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You wouldn't be rolecopping mass-claim? You would be failing to kill people.
There doesn't seem to be a pro-scum reason to get people to claim organic/not organic. I admit that as scum I'm not sure why you would care or put that out there. Beyond setting up an Organic Cop fakeclaim that doesn't make much sense unless you caught kuribo as scum it doesn't make sense aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I HATE EVERYTHING
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1713 (isolation #150) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Did you actually read what I posted? The entire idea is the roleblocker claiming to have stopped your kill.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1716 (isolation #151) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't see why UT scum would pick this moment to question his reads and jump off my wagon when it's actually happening. It would be more advantageous for him to ride it out.

I worry more that I'm up against two scum and a majority of town that isn't really trying to figure anything out.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1741 (isolation #152) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh, there's also this thing where people's reads are leading Untrod to be the magical last mislynch tomorrow. I hope he's taking notes because the wagon train is going after him if we don't stop this nonsense now. Ugh. Why can I not live in a nice town.

As scum I like blatantly killing people who suspect me. Yosarian never said enough bad things about my name to kill her for. Thinking back to the time I would have shot at someone obvtown since no one was paying much attention to me. Yos wasn't obvtown. I would have shot either Benmage or you, kuribo. Probably Benmage since I thought you were alt scum.

Kuribo why do you suddenly share scum reads with Amrun? <_<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1752 (isolation #153) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, he wasn't. The attitude people were treating him with wasn't obvtown, especially not compared to how people were treating Tierce, Benmage, DGB etc.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1754 (isolation #154) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> What are YOU smoking? Tierce hasn't gotten negative attention since Day 1. The only person who was treating her as a suspect is you. Kuribo is including her, but I'm pretty sure he would lynch the other two first.

I have no idea what the rest of the argument is about. I'm assuming there's one blue and one red scum left.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1755 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

And no Kuribo, I mean the Shadoweh, Untrod Tripod, Tierce list. This is more like lynch down vanilla town lines and see what sticks then actually lynching for scum. I don't think it's a coincidence that the suspects are the ones without cool stories. UT might as well have claimed vanilla with how his role works.

I don't care if you believe me at this moment, Tripod. Just think about it during the night phase.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1757 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I simply disagree with you then because that's not how I remember it. I think people would have taken him more seriously if they were actually considering him in the town pile.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1761 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

This entire series of arguments has been circular anyways. Despite people saying they're considering other suspects, there has yet to be another suspect considered. It's more just waffling over if they're going to revote or not. If you're going to consider someone else, actually fucking consider someone else instead of continuing to just comment on what new flavor of scumslip you think I've committed. If you're not going to just revote me so you can stop pretending to be thinking and get on with this game and I can go sign up for something new knowing I'm free of committments. I already missed Experimental Mafia which sounded really cool.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1767 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Yeah going back treats me to Yos being questioned by Benmage, Untrod and Porochaz in about the same pages.

Unless Benmage is third party we have a chance of still winning. I just don't think we will with this town.

Shutup kuribo. People saying 'we could lynch this guy' is not consideration when the votes aren't speaking.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1769 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Around page 30 if you're curious. I'm sure all of you have already been rereading the game and don't need my help to find stuff though, right?

I'm not at L-1. Sledgehammer threats are sad.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1776 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Are you claiming Hannibal scum? <_<

Good luck town. Rereading that day makes me wonder if Yos was killed just for trying to seperate TSQ and Amrun from their tunnel argument. He was certainly a point of sanity in the day. Tierce, you are probably the only person who could be alive tomorrow that I trust to actually reread and try to find the scum, so good luck. My shadowrun players are getting pissed at me for posting here instead of running the game, so this is going to be my last post.

TUNNELVISION ACTIVATE
PHASERS SET TO LYNCH
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1795 (isolation #161) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Not being lynched due to spite. >_> I am equally tempted to tell you to go fuck yourself and go play more Yugioh. My stress levels have gone down 50% since not posting in this thread.

DGB scum could do whatever she wanted right now and you wouldn't look twice at it.
In post 1653, Glork wrote:
Vote Count 6.3

Shadoweh 2 (Untrod Tripod, Tierce)
Thestatusquo 2 (DrippingGoofball, Benmage)
Untrod Tripod 1 (Shadoweh)
Amrun 1 (Thestatusquo)
Tierce 1 (Amrun)

Not Voting: 1 (kuribo)

TSQ is the only other person who has been seriously considered as lynch material today. UT keeps being referenced in regards to tomorrow because he's Shadoweh Lite. It doesn't matter what counterwagon the scum pushes as long as it's not them anyways. It's fairly obvious that tomorrow is going to be 'oh Shadoweh flipped town well time to lynch TSQ'. And you're all going to pat her on the head as she gives you shoddy fake wagon analysis and tell her to sit in the corner while you make cases for her.

It also occurs to me for similar reasons UT doesn't deserve a pass. This playing with the lynch shenanigans isn't doing anything but dragging the day out. I refuse to hammer myself. If you're going to do it you can ride the wagon to the ground yourselves. I want you to do two things.

1) Actually figure out if you have a suspicion of someone else with your unvotes that you would consider voting or not instead of continued waffling because I remind you of the killer in Mafia XYZ

2) Vote said person or vote me.

And you should have learned about scumslips with the doublevoter. You're taking wording and using it in excess of reasoning. "Oh look at that person doing things sure is scummy let's lynch it."

Re: Tierce. How is it 'getting worse' and how is this AtE unneccessary? Your post doesn't add any of your opinion to the discussion.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1798 (isolation #162) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

"DGB is the main person pushing TSQ" and "More the one person are willing to lynch TSQ" are not mutually exclusive statements. Also I'm getting really sick of the 'reinventing history' stick.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1799 (isolation #163) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1796, Tierce wrote:Of course it doesn't. I've been in transit for 24h and I clearly haven't reread anything. I'm just playing with what you have been posting, not past events.

This is an excuse as well as not useful or an answer to my other question, which you could have answered in the minute it took you to post this.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1804 (isolation #164) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Uhm... I don't get the reference. I mean Yugioh, the card game, you know with the flashy monsters and the Dark Magician and IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL! It's 300% more fun then this.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1806 (isolation #165) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That is a really cruel way to object to my taste in card games.

Also one of my friends explained that you are probably refering to your name and now I feel silly.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1808 (isolation #166) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:09 am

Post by Shadoweh »

>->
It is not a shitty card game. It has a format that doesn't exclude older editions like 90% of the competitive card games played, making cards bought more then 6 months ago useless in the current edition
I don't make fun of you for washing old guys don't diss children's card games okay. >:<

I always thought kuribo was the name of that weird red stereotypical grey alien thing in your avatar before.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1812 (isolation #167) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:37 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Heaven forbid I somehow maintain a level of self-respect in this game of tag-team slap slap kiss. Vote me, vote someone else and stop playing around.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1813 (isolation #168) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:37 am

Post by Shadoweh »

*or even. Your waffling is tiring and you haven't actually tried to find another suspect.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1815 (isolation #169) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Shadoweh »

"You know we're thinking of not actually lynching you."
"Oh, it's not hopeless? Well let me try to tell you what I'm thinking."
"OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT SHE SAID SCUM SCUMSLIP LET'S LYNCH HER."
"Can you maybe comment on something besides scumslips?"
"LOL let's lynch her."
"..You know, we're thinking of not actually lynching you."
"..Oh..kay.. here's this theory that I am trying to puzzle ou-"
"LET'S VOTE SHADOWEH"

I am quite tired of this. I'm glad you can admit you aren't doing any scumhunting besides me though, and try to pass it off as not that scummy because I' doing the same thing. If it's scummy for me to do it it still makes it a waste of your time.

Also you want to lynch me because you're scum and it brings you a day closer to Blizzards. Case closed.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1816 (isolation #170) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Shadoweh »

See the difference between us right now is I won't have to spend any time tomorrow justifying this because I'll already be dead. I've decided this entire fake waffle on your part is to attempt to throw off the rightfully earned suspicion you've FINALLY garnered. Since people want to lynch me, you and Tierce, the wagoners I have been screaming that we should be lynching from, it's pointless to keep fighting it if you're really going to be lynched anyways.

So vote me you giant cock.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1817 (isolation #171) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:07 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Also I haven't slept in 30 hours so my posts may be a little
cranky
. Unless people are actually voting another wagon I am going to be sorely disapointed if I'm still alive when I wake up. This is just pointless stalling and it's taking every ounce of willpower not to vote myself.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1821 (isolation #172) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Shadoweh »

The only person who has a case on me is you. I think you vastly overestimate the thought other people have put into this.

My ISO screams clueless confused town. You're looking for something that isn't there and I can't relate to your case because I have no idea how you can think I'm partners with someone I'm not. It's like asking me to explain to you why I'm not a llama. I'm just not.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1824 (isolation #173) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Seriously going to sleep now. Discuss amongst yourselves how many scumtells I've divulged in these last few posts. Please keep ignoring my continued questions about who else could be scum.

If I were scum I wouldn't hammer right now, I would let this agony continue until everyone agreed I was 'awful' and 'deserved to be lynched', therefore giving everyone on the wagon a free pass.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1825 (isolation #174) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I still think one of the scumteam is off pretending not to notice this kerfuffel and the other is already on/playing pattycake with his vote.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1827 (isolation #175) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I changed my mind. He hasn't actually changed his mind, he's just getting off the wagon while continuing to snipe at me. The scum that isn't him does regard him as a mislynch though. That probably makes him the roleblocker's target since one scum should know the other.

The thing with Katsuki: My thought process at the time went something like - Wagon Katsuki - no one wants to lynch Katsuki - Oh they're trying to lynch Uberninja - quick what wagon will people agree with that isn't Uberninja - Staeg okay he's calling me scum and isn't obvtown.

You're right, I didn't question him. I was still trying to get reads on the game. I still have no clue after all these days.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1829 (isolation #176) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Shadoweh »

*shrug* It turned into something viable against *checks* The Amrun wagon at the time.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1830 (isolation #177) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:03 am

Post by Shadoweh »

The reason I changed was Staeg was gaining momentum while Katsuki was basically impossible to lynch at the time because of Fate. I think I was trying to aggrivate Fate too passive aggressively.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1831 (isolation #178) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 403, Glork wrote:
Vote Count 2.8

Amrun 6 (Fate, Tierce, singersigner, Untrod Tripod, Staeg, Katsuki)
Katsuki 3 (Yosarian2, Benmage, Shadoweh)
Staeg 2 (DrippingGoofball, UberNinja)
UberNinja 1 (Porochaz, Amrun)
singersigner 1 (MattP)

Not Voting 3 (hasdgfas, Thestatusquo, kuribo)

With 17 alive, it will take 9 to lynch. Deadline is set for Friday, March 30, at 6:30pm EDT.
Katsuki is on V/LA until March 22.

Okay kuribo I know this is hard for you to contemplate but I'm not going to be able to ask you later so just pretend I already flipped confirmed town for a second. Where do you think the blue scum is on this votecount?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1832 (isolation #179) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Maybe I'll reread this day more when I wakeup. It's a good one to look at since there were wagon pushes all around the scum. Or you guys could hammer me and stop making me play this game, that would be cool too. Seriously nappy.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1856 (isolation #180) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

What do you think it more important, digging up someone who's role we probably know or digging up the last unconfirmed person? I'd be lying if I said I hadn't had the same paranoia at some point about the dayvig thing, but. A multi janitor sounds broken. :s The thing I really want to know from dead people is who snifit targetted.

Why is it the less I want to play this game the less people are trying to lynch me?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1873 (isolation #181) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Sorry, I forgot that if I tell you the tactically superior choice it's me hiding my scumpartner. If Benmage does it it's town being logical.

Post #???? » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:57 am from Tierce
In post 1427, snifit wrote:

In post 1421, BBmolla wrote:HPPECZF BOE HPPE MVDL NZ MPWFMZ BOE EBTUBSEMZ FWJM NN <3
bmm bddpsejoh up qmbo :)

GOODBYE AND GOOD LUCK MY NOVICE AND DASTARDLY EVIL MM <3
all according to plan :)
(mastermind?)

Lovely, not novice.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1875 (isolation #182) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Quote tags, my mortal enemy. Quoted from Tierce who is quoting snifit who quoted BBmolla.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1893 (isolation #183) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1881, kuribo wrote:
In post 1873, Shadoweh wrote:Lovely, not novice.

are you channelling Benmage, because you are REITERATING THINGS I ALREADY SAID

I was directly quoting. <_< You posted after I went to look up the quotes from the archive anyways.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1895 (isolation #184) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You'll have to wait till tomorrow for me to get a chance to reread Day 2. It turns out if you stay up more then 24 hours you sleep alot more too. On your post I honestly don't know if I can see a Tierce scum, which is 1/2 of your commentary. Molla just doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who's any good at bussing his buddies. I'll look again anyways. You didn't list Benmage anywhere on there. How do his actions (posts, not like literal day actions) figure into him not being bluescum?

The parts about Untrod Tripod are obvious and I'm glad someone went back and actually agrees with me that he sounds like Reck's BFF. What I think about the red scum is irrelevant to you figuring out if I'm not blue though.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1900 (isolation #185) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why would BB know it was multiscum?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1901 (isolation #186) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Nevermind, too many rereads on mind, he started voting you just after Reck flipped. >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1903 (isolation #187) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Do you like repeating mistakes I make while reading that I already corrected? <_< It sounds like a boring hobby.

If you're not busy defending yourself and your love affair with BBmolla maybe you could actually help us figure out who the scum are here?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1917 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You make me sound like such a criminal mastermind. :/ I'm flattered you think I planned that far ahead. Please keep in mind tomorrow the exact same reasons you suspect me right now for getting credit off of Katsuki are why you should be taking another look at Benmage.

I figured out what about his claim won't leave me alone. It sounds really fake. One, Megaman gains his powers by absorbing them from other robots. Two, this is a weather dependant game and the claimed JoaT's abilities have nothing to do with weather, or the secondary organic/robotic trait. (Moer reassssonssss UT's claim is fake btw). Three, for someone who is claiming he used up his bulletproofness he sure ain't afraid of dying in the night. Four, there is probable scum between the JoaT with Bulletproof, the Conditional Hider, and the Conditional Bulletproof. Along with the Conditional Doctor.. Hmm I wonder who it is.

He's spent the entire day taking a back seat and setting it oncruise control. Watching kuribo and now Amrun busting their asses to try and prove why I'm scum while he's sitting in the back with his pom poms going rawr rawr go wagon! *\^_^/* I find it depressing that I'm the poster child for blue scum because I haven't been screaming at the right color, but oh well. I am going to pass out now. One small step for futility, one giant leap for satisfaction.

##VOTE: BENMAGE
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1920 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

My role pm says town. I am never going to take your cases seriously. :V Also I lied because I remembered one thing that makes sense in scumpartner context.
In post 611, Benmage wrote:
MOD
why hasn't Katsuki been forcereplaced? You dont have it in you to realize he's ruining whatever team he's on?

You said you were gonna blacklist Parama for scummies. Wtf do you think Kats is doing to this game?

This came out of nowhere. Why does Benmage care if the person he thinks is scum is replaced?

Kuribo your role is a direct counter to one of the weather conditions you silly goose.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1922 (isolation #190) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:37 am

Post by Shadoweh »

There has been:
A scum, a No Sun Doc, a Doublevoter who shorts out in certain weathers, a scum, a certain weather vig, a town cop that shorts out in certain weathers, and a cloud covered doomsayer. Out of the claimed roles there has been a weather dependant hider and bulletproof, a lying scum, a coroner and effectively a flavor cop. Of all the roles that should have something to do with mechanics a Jack of All Trades ranks high up there.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1924 (isolation #191) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:01 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I left out all the vanilla town claims. The lying scum is C3PO. None of the scum seem to be affected by the weather.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1928 (isolation #192) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

UT: >____> Did you just admit to being scum? Glad to see you continuing to be as quiet as possible knowing you're safe for today. >.>b Hey UT, who's the red scum?

Amrun: You're pretty much a flavor cop. Your role doesn't have a limiter because it doesn't really do anything. You at least tried to use it in the most useful way possible, busting possible type fakeclaims.

Kuribo: Har har. The only unflipped person you haven't dug up is Yosarion. Unless you're suggesting he's the fourth blue scum a scum me wouldn't know any more about Yos's role then you do. If the scum roles had weather modifiers they would be mentioned in the flips, the same way the town ones are.

By the way, I could care less how scummy you think I sound right now. I am about to flip town. Worrying about how much my case pleases you in regards to my alignment has gone out the window. I can either waste the last days we have trying to plead with you to go after someone else, which isn't likely to work with how the only two people working at this day are making disturbingly good cases on how I'm Katsuki's BFF, which the
scum voting block
people who have been driving every wagon are pleased by, or I can try to find the decisive evidence whoever's alive tomorrow will need.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1932 (isolation #193) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

He was a robot who didn't work under certain weather conditions. Like that day he was lynchkilled when his vote wasn't working. Remember?

That's cute. Are you seriously not even going to try to look for someone who isn't you?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1934 (isolation #194) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That doesn't make any sense. I was going to say it was an assumed trait of any robots, but Katsuki was a Machine and from what we're presuming, used his power on a Thunderstorms night. So they aren't limited by that either so ???
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1936 (isolation #195) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I want to see how many scumtells you can pull out of a post that just says 'Good afternoon, how is your day'. It would be an amazing exercise.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1940 (isolation #196) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Now I'm just whining about how every post I've made is followed by you telling me how scummy it is. The cases themselves are good. If I didn't have the benefit of confirmation bias I would easily believe Amrun's case. I can take a little comfort in watching her come more to the front through this, even if it's against me. Kuribo and Amrun are on their own tier. Tierce is downgraded for riding this wagon so silently and generally not being as obvtown as them. >:<

I still think TSQ is town and DGB.. I want to say that last post was really town but bias etc. It's not like you guys want to lynch her anyways. Benmage is still scum. Day 1 he was on multiple alternate wagons to both the blue scum. (Amrun and singersigner). The next day he barely continued his prodding at singer before throwing his vote around twice and landing on Katsuki for no reason. There's really no reason not to be seen bussing your buddy the next day, especially if you hate them to the point of asking your mod to replace their uselessness. The day he actually had two friends he was trying to work up other lynches besides them.

PS Quicklynch UT tomorrow for Great Justice. It's infuriating that he's getting away with lurking when there's an equal agreement that he's obvscum. I imagine it's because he's lurking and not giving as much to attack him on as I am. :V HAVE FUN TOMORROW ENSIGN REDSHIRT.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1941 (isolation #197) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh gee I wonder if Benmage will hammer me when he sees this. :o

I have a 6am shift so I'm done for the night, please hammer now and get this overwith so people can stop being distracted. I think I'm out of rage to yell at you all with.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2156 (isolation #198) » Mon May 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It makes me happy that I guessed what was causing all the missing nightkills. Awh, you guys. Amrun's role was the biggest hint to me. The scum, especially the roleblocker, should have taken a look at all the claimed townies and realized there was nothing -left- to be causing it. Also, both scum claimed a form of Bulletproof. I am buying into LLD stocks of Lynch the BP on sight.

Also singer, I questioned DGB being cleared.. :< She was a dear and tried to kill me for it, I hear!

This was an odd game. It was very much a town voting block powering through the rebel outsiders. Just look at the way the lynches went. I guess we won in the end, but if the kills hadn't failed the block would have been broken up at the end and who knows?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2158 (isolation #199) » Mon May 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1478, DrippingGoofball wrote:Most significant VC is Day 2, end of day.

redscum-Fate and bluescum-Katsuki are voting Amrun.

ONE BLUE & 1 RED HERE 25%
Amrun 50
Tierce 50
Untrod Tripod 50
kuribo 50

ONE IS SCUM HERE, COLOR IS UNCERTAIN
Shadoweh 50
Benmage 50

ONE BLUE & 1 RED HERE
Amrun 30
Thestatusquo 30
Tierce 30
kondi2424 30
kuribo 30
Benmage 30

In other words I can't predict scum color so I'll aggregate.

80 Amrun
80 Tierce
80 kuribo
80 Benmage
50 UT
50 Shadoweh
30 TSQ
30 kondi

I wouldn't mind lynching Benmage.

Also this. God I hated this so much. This is not VCA this is junk oh god why didn't I try harder to lynch yoooooou

I do apologize for all those mean things I said about you guys by the way but you were trying to lynch me and it's quite hard to work up motivation to reread the thread -again- when every time you check a new post it's about how scummy you are. <.< It is like WHAT AM I EVEN FIGHTING FOOOR

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”