Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Empking »

17 looks long enough to me.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:39 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Sounds good to me.

Shouldn't have doubted myself about muffin before. Was wrong about Mist though...hmm.. Need to go through the old files again.
Agent P
Agent P
Goon
Agent P
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Agent P »

Well, this looks like it comes down to Emp, since I still think Chau is mafia. Or to be more accurate, given I know it isnt me, and I dont think it is Emp, then it has to be Chau.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by Empking »

On one hand, AP's last post gives me an emotive reaction to thinking he's town. On the other he could've probably done it on purpose.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Is there any reason aside from sheer laziness why we're ignoring the new information that the scum flip gave us? It seems like looking at the voting/suspicion movements in association to Muffin would make more sense if we want to do this right.

AP, is there any reason you are so for sure Emp is not scum?

But man, reading through these cached files is hell.

Page 12
Muffin wrote:OK, so I've slowly been rereading this in between my other games.

unvote
VOTE: mcqueen

I think chau, emp and dashie are town. Also getting newbtown vibes from joshua, but eh, not enough that I'd call him a town read.

Scum reads on mcqueen and Painted.

Went through mcqueen's posts and actually read the content and there's ... really no content there. The questions he asks mostly serve no purpose and he doesn't seem to actually have any reads.

I'm not sure why some people seem to think Painted is town. 90% of his posts have been useless setup spec IIoA (which is all too easy to fake as scum instead of actually scum hunting) and the cases he's made so far have either been lazy or opportunistic. The recent dashie vote just reeks of lazily making a case on someone without really analysing the content of their posts. His early emp vote was no different.

Mist I'm sort of conflicted about. She's being useless and the unusual 'change of playstyle' as an excuse is really bleh. Kind of just putting her on a shelf and labeling it "to be dealt with later".

sleepless I'm kinda null on right now. His recent posts gave me mild town vibes.

page 22
Muffin wrote:VOTE: painted

I was going to write a big catchup wall but then I went into cbf mode. If there's something in particular you want to ask me about, ask.

For now, keeping it simple.

town: dashie, chau, emp, josh (josh is by far the weakest, I remember thinking his early posts looked town, probably need to read him in ISO)
scum: painted
I don't have a strong enough read one way or the other on mist/agent/sleepless

Are the two I found with his read layouts. So Emp town, AP from scum to unknown. Initially I was thinking that a scum Muffin is more likely to buss his partner. His vote on mcq seems weird given his case for Painted seems stronger than the mcq one. But I also see that during that time mcq had a wagon on him so it might have just been an easy lynch thing.

But I also feel that in terms of posts AP's has been most consistently town-ish. Reaction after being L-1'd/etc etc. is all very town-like.

As per Emp, posts are sporadic sometimes and votes likewise. Switches opinions very quickly and jumps from wagon to wagon. I had him off my list because of the massclaim bit, which I am considering if it might have been a gambit on his part from the beginning.

That being said looking through the votes, neither was ever on the same wagon as Muffin it seems. Since Muffin voted for McQ once then spent the rest of the time on Painted.

But what's interesting is that at one point they were both trying to push a wagon on the other. And now AP is sure that Emp is town. So I want to know AP's reasonings behind that first.
Agent P
Agent P
Goon
Agent P
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:02 am

Post by Agent P »

##vote Chau

Back before the crash, I voted Chau and we had the situation where Emp & zMuff posted within minutes of each other and no votes flew. (page 39 of the recovery zip). zMuff was scum, if Emp was scum as well it should have been game over and it wasnt.

That means either I am scum or Chau is, and I know it isnt me.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:40 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

I can see your reasoning behind it. But I'm not scum. So by your argument you would be the last scum.

I would see it more of a confirmed tell if Muffin had posted, then emp, then Muffin again. But after emp's post emp didn't post anything until 8pm. But there's no guarantee that Muffin was still on the thread after emp posted. Emp's next post wasn't until 8pm that day too.

I can't see an AP scum openly clearing an Emp and Muffin team though. It would narrow down the scum buddy pool if Muffin did end up being caught. Is actually a lot more town oriented thinking. So in short, I think AP's more likely to be town and Emp's the last scum.

Vote: Emp
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:15 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

Vote Count 4.01

chauchaudotcom (1) - Agent P
Empking (1) - chauchaudotcom

Not Voting (1) - Empking

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Day 3: Deadline is Tuesday, April 17 @ 1:00 PM (Eastern USA)
Tigers ate my signature.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Emp is pretty much confirmed last scum. AP logged on after my last post and didn't hammer Emp. So yup.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote: Chauch

Town would've voted AP or voted nobody at all.
Agent P
Agent P
Goon
Agent P
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:43 am

Post by Agent P »

Well, no 'yay we won' post from Emp when he voted, and I suspect he would have done so if he was mafia, so I assume its a town win \o/
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Nope I'm town. GG.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:34 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

Vote Count 4.02

chauchaudotcom (2) - Agent P, Empking
Empking (1) - chauchaudotcom

---------------------------------------

After a brief debate, Agent P and Empking decide to string up chauchaudotcom. Once the deed was done, Agent P looked over the body with a satisfactory grin. "Yup, he had to have been the last bad guy!" he said eagerly. "Well, not quite" Empking replied, "see, I was the guy you were looking for. Poor chauchau knew it too, but he couldn't convince you. Too bad!"

And with that Empking pulled out his gun and shot Agent P. "Looks like this is our town now."[/b]

chauchaudotcom, Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 3

Agent P, Vanilla Townie, Killed in Endgame

Empking, Mafia Goon, Survived

Empking and zMuffinMan win!
Tigers ate my signature.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:35 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

Mafia QT:
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/iGTCYjgbyeDL8
Dead QT:
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/Cdch6amLPNmC

Night 1:

Painted Jails Sleepless Assassin (he has no action)
joshuahuskers Tracks Mist Beauty (visits no one)
zMuffinMan Kills joshuahuskers (succeeds)

Night 2:

zMuffinMan Kills Sleepless Assassin (succeeds)
Tigers ate my signature.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:39 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

Well, that was a disappointing way to end the game, via modkills, but I don't think it really changed anything. Agent P had put chauchau within lynching range back before the crash and it seemed unlikely that he was going to unvote, especially after Emp and Muffin posted within minutes of each other but didn't hammer (not sure why they didn't).

I also don't understand - zMuffinMan responded to my messages and said he did want to resume the game, but then he disappeared. He didn't post and then didn't pick up his prod...

Mist Beauty never responded to the message about resuming the game and if Muffin had come back then I would have looked into replacing her so that it wasn't 2 town vs 2 scum in LyLo - but with Muffin gone I figured 2 v 1 was basically the same as 3 v 2 and, since it would be very hard to catch up due to the crash, I felt like it was better to just let you guys finish with a 3 player LyLo rather than have a 5 player LyLo with a replacement on each team.

Painted probably has reason to his madness, but I was baffled when he a) jailed someone besides the claimed tracker on Night 1 and b) refused to claim when he was getting lynched on Day 2.

Thanks for playing everyone. Sorry again that it had to end like this. Hope that you enjoyed it at least.
Tigers ate my signature.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:16 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Thanks a ton for modding Zeek. I know it was difficult on your part given the crash and disappearance of almost half the player pool.

That being said I want to apologize to the players for my short temper throughout the game. I have a tendency to be very overbearing and start snapping when I get frustrated so I hope no one took anything personality.

Other then that I really got nothing much to say. Painted was a big wtf for me and I was pretty much a longer after RD died so yea. The end. =[
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:19 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

loner* not longer. Wooooooooo!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by Empking »

Great game. Great modding. Shame about the crash.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:02 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Should have stuck to my Page 1 reads.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Hoopla