Mini 1556: Greetings Without Spain (GAME OVER FAREWELL)

Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Lucresia »

In post 53, Kthxbye wrote:Thank you Luc for joining the game with a non-tarded post.

I like where you're head is at for the most part. I did however notice you completely left d3x out of the post. Why is that? What's your read on him atm. I know it's a bit to ask page 3, but give it a go plox.

As for the vote on Kcd. I understand where it's coming from but what are your thoughts on him poss being VI over scum?
I didn't really have much of an opinion on d3x at the time. His posts were very close together (within an hour so), and most of his comments were based off of your post. That could be seen as scum trying to agree with the conversation and go with the flow, not really providing any new input. However, with it being so early on, I mostly dismissed it. He's posted a lot more since then and I will provide some more opinions on him below.

Regarding my vote on Kcd. I feel like he has given off the strongest scum vibes. I do think there's a chance he could be VI which would mean it might not be the smartest lynch on day 1. I don't want that to be his excuse, just like how pisskop gave the derpy excuse, which is essentially the same. All that being said, you've given me a bit of a reason to pause on my vote on Kcd. I still don't like his posting style, but if he is VI it would be worse to lynch a townie on day 1.

Unvote

In post 66, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 63, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 52, Lucresia wrote:Is this a threat or something?
Yes it is. I'm lynching him before the game is over.
Why? You haven't explained why you think I'm scum or given a case on ANYONE at this point. You just go around blessing people as town or scum or trying some tarded gambit and backing out when called on it. Example of this below.
This is why I don't like his posting style. It isn't conducive to actually uncovering information about anyone -- meaning it DOESN'T help the town. It just gets everyone confused and annoyed. He's either scum or VI.
In post 70, d3x wrote:@X- Do you feel that this is Townpiss? Why/why not? Is he a 'stand on the sidelines' kind of player? Does he ever ScumHunt as Town? As Scum?
I'm also wondering this as well. If they are best buds they should know play styles a lot better. I haven't played in a long time, so most of your playstyles are unfamiliar for me.
In post 73, Aisa wrote:In post 54, d3x wrote:
In post 35, Aisa wrote:
VOTE: Aisa
Comment.
Do you often SelfVote? If not, why here? Do you not see merit in the conversation that is taking place? If you agree with kcd that piss is Scum, where's your Vote on him?

Well, the number of games I played is too low to be statistically significant.
But no, I never selfvoted before. I didn't want to put PK at L-2 that early, and with a quick look I didn't find anything else scummy. A vote on anyone else would have been almost completely random, so I chose myself. Ideally, I would have gotten a reaction or two out of that. "Comment" as in "Discuss". Sorry, I couldn't come up with a less ambiguous word.
Fair enough answer. Still we were trying to get out of RVS, and you made a general RVS vote. I'd think you would have had some opinions on the current conversation. You're still on my suspicion list. I'd like to see more posts from you.
In post 73, Aisa wrote:In post 34, ika wrote:
kcd is most likely town atm btw

What was the purpose of this? It seems pointless filler to me. Your other posts aren't that exceptional either.
In post 73, Aisa wrote:VOTE: Ika
Fos: Pisskop
For now.
Is that your only reason for voting ika?

I have only read up to post 73, and have no time to keep posting right now. I will update the thread in a little bit with some more thoughts.
[b]"and All anybody knows is you're not like them..."[/b]

- Elliott Smith
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by ika »

does everyone feel the need to have giant wall posts and respond with one liners?

all of this shit can be cluttered up and made me merly glance though becasue its just like quotes within quotes about shit.

so far the onyl legit thing i have seen is a case on Kthxbye so im just gonna sheep for now untill we have some real info

VOTE: Kthxbye
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Lucresia »

Back home now and I am caught up.
In post 101, ika wrote:so far the onyl legit thing i have seen is a case on Kthxbye so im just gonna sheep for now untill we have some real info
I'm curious as to what the "case" actually is against kthxbye. The only other vote on him so far was ice, and it seems more based on his own personal scum tells. Can you tell me why
you
think he is scum?

Also I don't like the idea that you are just going to vote and then sit back. You complain about one line responses, but then that's all you are giving us so far. Sitting back and not contributing is a scum tell. The less you say, the less we know about you. That won't help us tomorrow when we need to analyze day 1 in more depth.

- Elliott Smith
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

read game more luc.

im on him as well.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Lucresia »

But your posts seem all baseless so I am still trying to sum up the case against him. I'll go back through your posts.

- Elliott Smith
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by ika »

In post 102, Lucresia wrote:Back home now and I am caught up.
In post 101, ika wrote:so far the onyl legit thing i have seen is a case on Kthxbye so im just gonna sheep for now untill we have some real info
I'm curious as to what the "case" actually is against kthxbye. The only other vote on him so far was ice, and it seems more based on his own personal scum tells. Can you tell me why
you
think he is scum?

Also I don't like the idea that you are just going to vote and then sit back. You complain about one line responses, but then that's all you are giving us so far. Sitting back and not contributing is a scum tell. The less you say, the less we know about you. That won't help us tomorrow when we need to analyze day 1 in more depth.
Thats the problem, im having trouble getting invested into this one. if i cant get invested into it i just kinda go "meh" how about to get me intrested ask me something or get me involved in this. Everyone was just going "big wall this, big wall that" and for me i sometimes find big walls just annoying and degrading at times when im not invested.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

how bout this ika: Why are you voting this magical "case" on me over the one being built on Xay or the one on PK? Although Luc for some reason beat me too it, I'd also like to hear what YOU thought was so compelling about this "case" on me (which exists somewhere I assume?) that you felt sheeping "it" was good and would lead to a scum lynch.

Luc, now that you're all caught up, would like your notes for everyone.

(no walls here ika, so you can respond with less derp).
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 103, Kcdaspot wrote:read game more luc.

im on him as well.
Yes, yes you are...and why is that exactly?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Also, this wagon on me that seems to be gaining speed (somehow) when PK is in a whole and nowhere near doing anything to dig himself out just proves to me that he's prob scum and should be today's lynch.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by ika »

In post 106, Kthxbye wrote:how bout this ika: Why are you voting this magical "case" on me over the one being built on Xay or the one on PK? Although Luc for some reason beat me too it, I'd also like to hear what YOU thought was so compelling about this "case" on me (which exists somewhere I assume?) that you felt sheeping "it" was good and would lead to a scum lynch.

Luc, now that you're all caught up, would like your notes for everyone.

(no walls here ika, so you can respond with less derp).
really, i have PK to be a VI at best, i would be more then happy to lynch him. I went to see Xay (becasue im not going to find the case) in ISO, and nothing really stuck out to me as scummy. So right now best thing i find right now is to have constant wagons going. If something sticks out to me i will point it out but im not going though those walls of text right now. Im dont have that intrest in this game yet to sit down and do it. If i get intrest i will.

The PK case: hes more of VI from what i have seen but wont mind lynching him as utility.

Xay case: i havenet seen the post but there doesnt seem to be anything in his post that seem scummy or vote worthy.

if you have any particular post or things they have said that should make me think otherwise go right ahead and point it out, i have glanced though and saw some of the things that were pointed out but right now its meh.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by d3x »

You seriously cba to read 4 pages, ika? Please replace out. I'm not joking.

ftr- I disagree with the KthxWagon.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by ika »

In post 110, d3x wrote:You seriously cba to read 4 pages, ika? Please replace out. I'm not joking.

ftr- I disagree with the KthxWagon.
do you have a replacement lined up?

im not going to give the host greif of finding a replacemnt. im just not sorting though 4 pages of what looks like to me bs. i glanced though it and all i have seen is "spam this, spam that" for most part and some giant posts filled with one liners.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

You missed some questions about your vote on me...try again.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Also, players dont line up replacements...its kinda the mods job and all. Of you dont care to play, dont suck this game into an even larger black hole by adding to an already bad player list by being bad through apathy.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by ika »

In post 112, Kthxbye wrote:You missed some questions about your vote on me...try again.
i think i adressed them all what did i miss? i looked back and it seems like i answered everything.
In post 113, Kthxbye wrote:Also, players dont line up replacements...its kinda the mods job and all. Of you dont care to play, dont suck this game into an even larger black hole by adding to an already bad player list by being bad through apathy.
Tell you what, if im still not invested/intrested in the next 24-48 hrs i will ask for replace. As of right now im just not intrested in catching up on the clusterfuck of posts that went on back there.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

-on KCD
In post 85, Kcdaspot wrote:
ICE POSTED MOD
I tends to see KCDs posts as very esscentric and now slightly town. Its one thing to be all over the board; but its another to prove you are paying attention with prompt corrections like this. I like it.

Aisa
:
In post 98, Aisa wrote:You seem more oriented towards justifying your suspicion of Xay than trying to understand if he is actually scum.
Umm no. I am waiting for continued reactions from him. Specifically I wanted to see how he progressed with his vote on d3x. My experience with him is that he's a fairly honest and straightforward person. You can typically take what he says at face value. So, when he unvotes 3d3x after saying this
In post 89, Xayzeck wrote:because you're twisting words in order to look like you're scumhunting.
I wonder if he is trying create some breathing room for himself.

d3x
In post 83, d3x wrote:If you're more into breaking down Night Actions {flips, etc}, how do you normally play D1s?
I prefer to look for odd patterns of behavior. read-flipping, post syntax, general consistency, and sometimes comparison to meta.
@piss- Please answer the rest of my questions along with this new one.
Which questions? Many of these questions are kind of insulting.
In post 54, d3x wrote:Why do you have nothing to bring to the discussion?
What kind of answer could I offer except actual content?
In post 70, d3x wrote:
1)
You don't see anything that's been said in the last 3 pages as alignment indicative or even leaning?
2)
What do you normally do to gain reads?
3)
Do you feel like you've been contributing/accomplishing that here?
4)
Have you fully read the thread?
1) :/
2) answered above and prior.
3) Yes. I am not fond of RVS for much more than a chance to socialize before business, so a wagon on me has propelled us into early game.
4) :|

Xay
: Why is d3x town? You never quite answered his question about whether or not you felt he tried to misrepresent you.

As far as my own d3x read, I disliked his 19. At the time I thought it was scummy, but at this time I'm not so sure. It falls into line considering he is focused on Xay/Kthnx/I. Which in itself is something I'd like to note for later.
Do not understand his vote on you in 94 and personally loved 110. ika would have you think I'm some herpderper, but he wouldn't ever mention that in our one completed game I literally won the game for us after he left.

Also:
In post 89, Xayzeck wrote:I don't understand how this makes him super town, or why you don't unvote after saying it.
He went from one vote to another without an 'unvote'.

-on Ice Ninja
Not much to say right now. Focused on kthnx. I hope its not a tunnel.
In post 99, ICEninja wrote:This is a ridiculous response.
I agree with this insofar as he is very challenging. Why would anybody have to know his meta to scumread him?

-on ika:
In post 101, ika wrote:does everyone feel the need to have giant wall posts and respond with one liners?

all of this shit can be cluttered up and made me merly glance though becasue its just like quotes within quotes about shit.

so far the onyl legit thing i have seen is a case on Kthxbye so im just gonna sheep for now untill we have some real info

VOTE: Kthxbye
This is not my experience with ika. To reduce all the current conversation to as series of one-liners and then proceed to post a practically naked vote on somebody is enough to flag him for watch. This same ika spent pages setting up and playing intellectual games to try to ferret out scum before.
His apparent apathy doesn't seem genuine to me, otherwise he would just request to be placed out instead of just adding to the mess. Im not even getting into his opinion of me in 109, considering everything I've witnessed him do and say. I don't want grudges carried on inter-game, but he makes it so easy sometimes.

Lucresia
In post 100, Lucresia wrote:I feel like he has given off the strongest scum vibes. I do think there's a chance he could be VI which would mean it might not be the smartest lynch on day 1. I don't want that to be his excuse, just like how pisskop gave the derpy excuse, which is essentially the same
I don't like this. He never stated he was making any excuse for his actions, so I'm a little confused where you are getting this opinion of him. And I don't find much of what KCD to be scummy. Somewhat spazzy and all over the place, perhaps. But not even very VI. Its clear he knows what he is saying, even if nobody else does. I don't know if this is a shtick from him or what but I guarantee we will find out as we play.

What makes KCD scummiest thus far?

Kthnx
:
In post 82, Kthxbye wrote:Still unimpressed at PK's posts and they just come off....fake. It's like he's TRYING to keep his cool. Maybe he's a completely different player than I am, but when I get wagoned when I'm town, I automatically look at my own wagon for the scum voting me.
I sorry you don't like me? I hope you understand that with my limited experience I don't quite know how to respond to my flashwagon. I see you as an overaggressive player of some experience, which means I will probably never have a good townread on you. Right now I see you as slightly town because you don't seem to mind upsetting people, and there's a certain amount of genuine irritation you've expressed at the game.

Why would you acknowledge that I most likely have a different playstyle than you but still try to scumread me for it?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Oh. Here.

unvote

vote: ika
[/b]

Stay with us. You seem so different this game . . .
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

gah. again.

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: ika
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 114, ika wrote:Tell you what, if im still not invested/intrested in the next 24-48 hrs i will ask for replace.
The longer you wait, the harder it is for a Mod to find a replacement. Multiple players are Walling and it's not going to stop, so if you're going, go. Hell, I'd even say you're playing against your WinCon regardless of your alignment by staying and ho-hum'ing about not reading the thread. Let someone who wants to play the game come play the game.

Ffs, I can't believe this is a discussion that is actually needing to take place... /sigh
In post 115, pisskop wrote:
In post 83, d3x wrote:If you're more into breaking down Night Actions {flips, etc}, how do you normally play D1s?
I prefer to look for odd patterns of behavior. read-flipping, post syntax, general consistency, and sometimes comparison to meta.
Here's my problem with this. At the bottom of page 3, you said you had nothing to really go off of in terms of reads. You just said that you develop reads and play D1 by examining other's consistency {among other things}. There had been more than enough to start formulating opinions {if not reads} by the amount of nonRVS discussion across almost 3 pages, but you were handwaving at it saying you had nothing to really comment on.
piss wrote:Many of these questions are kind of insulting.
How on God's green Earth are my questions to you insulting? Trust me, when I mean to insult you, you'll fucking well know it.
piss wrote:
Why do you have nothing to bring to the discussion?
What kind of answer could I offer except actual content?
Imagine that... I want content from you... :roll:
pisskop wrote:
In post 70, d3x wrote:
1)
You don't see anything that's been said in the last 3 pages as alignment indicative or even leaning?
2)
What do you normally do to gain reads?
3)
Do you feel like you've been contributing/accomplishing that here?
4)
Have you fully read the thread?
1) :/
2) answered above and prior.
3) Yes. I am not fond of RVS for much more than a chance to socialize before business, so a wagon on me has propelled us into early game.
4) :|
This entire block has me scratching my head. I'll tackle it a point at a time.
1- What is that stupid emote supposed to mean?
2- noted.
3- Your response makes no sense in regards to you gaining reads. At this point you had given nothing and only said that there's nothing to work with. Are you saying that your contribution to the game {at the time of your posting} was being Wagoned? Seriously?
4- This is a valid fucking question. ika hasn't read the thread, why should I assume you have? Until very recently, you haven't acted like you'd read the thread. You're saying you formulate reads D1 by looking at interactions, but you said that the 1st 3 pages had nothing for you to go off of. I'd say there's quite a bit in terms of player interactions. Stop posting emotes and answer my questions.
In post 118, Kthxbye wrote:UNVOTE:

Kthx, this is a terrible Vote and you should be ashamed.

GTKAS - d3x
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 117, pisskop wrote:gah. again.

Why the fuck are you sheeping pisskop?
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

Lord (1): Konowa
Piss (1): Aisa
Xay (1): d3x
ICE (1): Lord
Ika (2): piss, kthx
Kthx (3): Kcda, ICE, ika

Not Voting (2): TrevorP, Xay, Luca

12 alive, 7 to lynch

I missed Konowa's vote on page 1. All votecounts have been updated.

Lord_Farkwad requested replacement.
Last edited by Bicephalous Bob on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 119, d3x wrote:Kthx, this is a terrible Vote and you should be ashamed.
hmmm? I disagree. Not only does he look like scum feigning disinterest in the game and positioning himself up to suddenly get interested and let off the hook for a failed sheep attempt, he jumped on a derp wagon with the excuse of being lazy and not reading. PK isn't off any hooks but I can see his p115 coming from town. Even though it's not the best post in the world (the holes you poked in it were valid), it's at least content and an attempt to try. /shrug.

Not to mention, if Ika is scum, you are conf town to me cuz if you were scum with him, you'd have tossed him under the bus long ago vs trying to coach him to participate or replace out in thread. If scum has daytalk (which is common nowadays) you'd have said all the things in QT not in thread.

Win/win/win.

Spoiler: So ika doesn't claim this a wall
In post 120, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 117, pisskop wrote:gah. again.

Why the fuck are you sheeping pisskop?

First off, it's not a sheep Mr. VI, it's a vote due to scummily ignoring specific questions. As town, answering the WHY you are voting someone shouldn't be hard to answer. (If you were less of a derp VI, I'd have you pegged scum for this exact thing).
Secondly, I'm ignoring your derp VI posts from now on till you can figure out why your vote is where it is and explain it like I've asked you to do multiple times.
In post 114, ika wrote:i think i adressed them all what did i miss? i looked back and it seems like i answered everything.
Wrong. Failed to answer the more important question from TWO people asking it in different words. Here it is AGAIN for you.
In post 106, Kthxbye wrote:Although Luc for some reason beat me too it, I'd also like to hear what YOU thought was so compelling about this "case" on me (which exists somewhere I assume?) that you felt sheeping "it" was good and would lead to a scum lynch.
More to come later (as in a reads list).
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:17 am

Post by d3x »

And if he's Town, a LynchWagon here will do exactly nothing for VCA. It's an empty place on a Wagon that both sides want to be on. There is no way to really delve into VCA on a Wagon that is a PL.

Do me a favor and hold off on a ReadsList until we've had actual participation from everyone.

GTKAS - d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Yes, but I think that's a big if from where I'm sitting...not to mention that calling it a lynchwagon atm is a stretch. It's also not a PL from either of the votes on him currently so where are you getting this PL business?

I will however hold off on the list.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”