Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #0) » Thu May 28, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Suzune »

/confirm

Okay, let me catch up on the game, and then I will help out :)
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #1) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Suzune »

Okay, so this game is kind of interesting to read. Although a good majority of it was going back and forth about the same information. Sorry, if I am pointing out the obvious, I am not doing it to be obnoxious but i am behind and I saw some interesting things as I was going. I feel like the very first choice for who should get the gun was really important. The first person to hold the gun obviously has the worst chance of catching a mafia. Therefore, it would good for the mafia to give it to either someone they believe is strong or someone that the believe cannot make good town reads or fumbles them a bit because that creates division amongst the town.I run a game that is not mafia, where the first kill is fictious meaning Kira can kill anyone as long as it is not someone playing, this kill is usually an important indicator of who is Kira because they could choose anyone why choose this person. Unfortunately I am new to this site and do not know many people, however it was the first thing that came to my mind.

Also I am really uncertain of the town read on CB. Everyone seems to unanimously agree that he is town. Why? When I started reading this I thought it was clear that he was mafia. He seemed to be shadowing the town and copying the other people's styles and picking at small elements. The mafia has no reason to scumhunt because they already know, instead they should look for mistakes. A good majority of his posts are theory building on how mafia or townies should act. post 535 and post 592 These are predominant moments.

While the rest of the posts are just kind of fluffy. I like how she did this or that. post 337 I just feel like a townie should try harder then that. I mean some players are clearly going above and beyond in this game. However, this might be a play style issue rather then a scum/townie issue. The last little pet peeve of mine that was really irking me while I read this was, "Well I have never played with this person but..." I apologise but I have not played with any of the people in this game and I think in a site as vast as this it happens quite a lot. So continuing to mention it adds nothing in my opinion to the potential read of a person. One should be able to judge their play style on the game alone even without the meta to back it up.

Okay that aside.

Others who have caught my eye as being potentially mafia are Feirei and millar. They seem to be quite inactive and their posts add little to the game. In a game like this the town might want to lurk, however it is not protown to at least aid in investigation.

Flubbernugget, he caught my eye because he seems to be on the, it does not matter who dies boat. By this logic, as long as the shot is made then who cares the result. However, while killing more people does limit the margin of error on the hands of the gunbearer, it does not really aid the town. His posts seems like general. This quote from him caught my eye though, "You still haven't caught me in the contradiction you "think" you have" why would we catch you in a contradiction. The town has no reason to lie and the mafia has ever hope of not tripping on their own feet. So wouldn't it be anti-town to be caught in a contradiction? For someone who seems to not care who dies and who lives, it makes me wonder why he does not claim to not care if he gets shot since he will then have the gun. Just an observation.

As far as heartless goes, I think they are probably town. This is the first game I have ever played with a hydra so I have no experience. So going just off of their posting style and the things they say, I think they seem pretty town.

I will ponder everyone else a little bit more, but these people caught my attention in the first reading of the game.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #2) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Suzune »

People on this site have said that my posts have a weird tone to them, I apologize if they do not read smoothly or read unusually.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #3) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Suzune »

As far as Enomics goes, he is kind of odd. He has a fair share of posts in this game but over half of them are faces. So they are more like filler posts used to keep from being prodded for not playing the game. All of his discussion posts too are focused "@ Wanderer". One would think that another player, any other player might be doing something interesting. He seems to also successfully avoid posting reads and opinions on any one person, unless it is directed at Wanderer. I am not certain he is going with his own agenda as much as leaning heavily on another person to get by.

A traditionally speaking a town backs the town and looks for scum in order to lead to success for the team. Only speaking to one person suggests that they are not focused on the game in that light. I would say he is leaning scum in my opinion.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #4) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Suzune »

This doesn't make sense to me. Are you accusing me of sheeping people? Some reads I liked I sheeped some I had come up on my own. I can only really think of maybe one consensus read right now and that is Wanderer is town and I was the first one to call her town I think.
No, I did not accuse you of sheeping people, rather I accused you of adapting your style to fall into the shadows. You noticed behaviors the town liked and you started picking them up. This is good playing, and I do not dislike you for it rather I applaud you, however, it is still a scum practice and you are doing it very neatly.

Huh what mistakes did I point out?

None. You just comment generally on things rather then look for specific details. Your posts are friendly but generally lack in substance. So you appear helpful without moving the story along much. In my opinion at least, everyone does not have to share it. It was honestly my first impression when reading the game and the first note I wrote down.

Finding out how mafia and town should act is a pretty good way to find out who is mafia and town. Do you disagree?

No good sir, I do not disagree. However, I was merely pointing out the a good majority of what you say in this game is theory crafting. While I enjoy people who wax poetically about mafia, styles and strategies, there comes a time when you need to apply the theory you craft. Crafting is great but using it to build is better.

Yea effort applied isn't really the most reliable scumtell. I like reads short and sweet if you over complicate things you just end up in paranoia. I disagree that my reads are fluffy though.

Fair. I will not force you to change your style. I am hard on facts and what backs up opinions, it is just my style.

Well both times I brought up meta was in reference to referendums made based on meta. The first time, Nacho said he was scum reading Lucky based on lucky's meta and wanted everyone's input in whether or not he should shoot him. I gave my read on him but prefaced it with that I didn't know his meta like Nacho did. The second time was in reference to if we should not shoot Nacho's town reads since his reads are site renowned. I claimed I have not played or seen Nacho play before so I am not going to follow his reads like that when I become the gunbearer. Both times I was claiming I was not going to use meta so you and me are in agreement here.

Also is this a scumtell of yours? Not really seeing the point.

All I meant, was that you seemed to hold back your opinion on people more if you were unfamiliar with them. You prefaced the reads on them as though you could not be certain because you did not have meta on them. People's actions should be able to be judged by the current game without meta. Or at least that is my standpoint. Is what a scumtell? Asking that question? Hardly, it was simply an observation of mine. For someone who was so obviously town to everyone, I wondered how they could say that with such inconclusive evidence.

Did you forget Jeanne? Also why would town want to lurk this game?

I did not notice her to be honest. She was going to be replaced anyway so I did not pay particular attention to her or write any notes down. I apologise. Townies that do not know what to do in a game like this tend to lurk our of insecurity of playing something unfamiliar, also, if you do not have strong opinions or ideas you would not want to attract getting shot because then you would be forced with making the next target. This is just a perspective viewpoint, I have played a few games like this before and I have seen it happen.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #5) » Fri May 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Suzune »

@Suzunne: who are your townreads besides Heartless?

I promise I will get to you in just a second I am going to respond to these other two posts. To make it simple I will post responses to CB in one and to West in another.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #6) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Suzune »

Such as?

Also what do you mean about falling into the shadows?
I apologize, it is merely theory in my opinion. However it seemed to fit as it went along, I was interested to see whether it held weight. In my last several mafia games that person who becomes everyone's favorite townread has been the leading mafia. I am not saying I am incorrect, however, this instead provides full discloser about where I am coming from. I read the entire game in one day, I did not experience it so whether the tones and things are different I know not. However, to me, it looks like you began to take on the style of writing that the gunbearer at the time was using. Your posts became really similar and everyone began to say how town you are. Whether you started slow or not is another question.

By falling into the shadows I am suggesting that you used the town status to obtained to be less active since no one was reading you scum, there was no reason to be active. You were safe in other words. Did that make sense?

Meh I believe I have commented generally and looked at specifics. Also how do you differentiate between mistake finding and scum hunting in game?
For me personally, it comes down to phrasing, how you say and comment on what you see. When people shoot lots of small holes in arguments but do not back them up or use them in any shape or extent then that is finding small mistakes because you are looking for others to notice. When you are scum hunting your are independently backing your opinions and perceptions on evidence. That to me is the difference.

Huh a lot of the reads I put out are based on that theory crafting on how town and scum will feel about this game.
I apologise, I do not understand why you do not understand what I am saying. Let me try again. I am saying that theory crafting is good and an excellent skill for both town and mafia alike. However, it is one thing to wax poetically about theories and another thing to use the potential theories to back your reads. This is the difference. I feel that you are suggesting theories but not backing them up.

Well I have only played with one person here before so you won't have to worry about me bringing up meta. And I was asking if me prefacing a post with I don't know their meta a scumtell for you. It almost looked like you were trying to be deliberately antagonistic if not.
Oh goodness, I do not mean to be antagonistic. I am so sorry if you feel I am antagonising you. I did not mean to. It just appeared strange that you would preface weaker posts, in my opinion, with that.

I don't really know. At first I thought scum were trying to buddy up with me by calling me town on so little but then everyone started town reading me so who knows maybe I am just an easy town read.
Reading is not my strongest suit, I tend to watch the flow and look for consistences, therefore I remain in the same position I was in earlier. I do not know understand why you are such a universal townread.

I don't agree here. I feel like the unique feature of this game is the gun bearer and I believe it was the reason most people signed up.
This may be more of a fault of reading the entire topic rather then living it. However, that is the interpretation I drew from reading everyone's comments.

Goodness, you are going to blow through a lot of my day read notes.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #7) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Suzune »

@West:

The evidence you provide after this claim is kind of wishy-washy, "I'm afraid this might be playstyle"-y stuff. What did you see that lead you to project the read with such force and clarity here? ALSO: Your interactions with CB don't make it seem like you're this sure about him being scum.
We seem to be having a difference of opinion here, that is okay. I am not saying he is one hundred percent scum. I just think it has a lot of potential. Seeing the reaction of others and listening to their opinions is important in finding out their alignment. So I would not or ever actually go into something guns blazing, first I want to listen and then discuss.

How come Feirei and Miller in particular? What makes them different from other lurkers, like Lucky, Jeanne, and vonflare?
I apologise, large game and I did not comment on everyone. They were just people who's interactions have caught my eye. Simple as that. Lurkers did not catch my eye because they were quiet. I did already comment on my not writing anything for Jeanne. I did not realise that everyone was so fixated on that spot.

In post 826, Suzune wrote:
By this logic, as long as the shot is made then who cares the result. However, while killing more people does limit the margin of error on the hands of the gunbearer, it does not really aid the town.

This is a really weird and specific claim. What posts lead to to this conclusion?

Two categories the first being people that he mildly suggest but never backs up
post 279, post 355, post 448,

The second being impatience and quite frustrated reads:post 390, post 575, post 683

I mean, my opinion on the situations surrounding the posts are also factored in. However, in my opinion that is what it looked like.

Again, it's weird that you leave people like Lucky and Jeanne out of this analysis.

Why are you so fixated on those two? I already commented on Jeanne. Again, since I read the game and took notes, they were not really worth mentioning because they did so little so far that I did not have a good read on them.

I'm curious as to why you are harping on CB about this, but are totally okay with this being your heartless read:
I know, he pointed it out, it was a stupid read. I thought I should say something because there seemed to be so much controversy on the topic about heartless.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #8) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 857, pablito wrote:
In post 851, West9 wrote:
In post 813, pablito wrote:Nah, I'm not shooting
julien
suzune

Why not? Is it still because you want replacement friction to settle down?

I want to give time for reads (for better or worse) to grown on Suzune. Even if I feel that Suzune is the closest thing to 99% scum, I feel comfortable this DP in making the shot that will give us the best flip for good positioning for the future. I will likely project my shot well in advance to hear information on all sides on this read. I don't feel that a Suzune shot will give us much information right now.
Please do not shoot me now...the last thing I want is the gun on just entering the game. Think of the notes I would have to take in order to not be manipulated. I shudder the thought.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #9) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 860, Wanderer-nl wrote:Suzunne, I'm really curious how you feel about my slot.
I feel like I am in the spotlight for some reason. Anyway, if you are curious I will write something up when I finish eating.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #10) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 861, RedCoyote wrote:

Suzune 826 wrote:Others who have caught my eye as being potentially mafia are Feirei and millar. They seem to be quite inactive and their posts add little to the game. In a game like this the town might want to lurk, however it is not protown to at least aid in investigation.

What do you think of the idea of players deliberately playing anti-town in order to try and game people into shooting them so that they may "have fun" as a gun-bearer? I think this is the case with millar.

I am sort of the town is a team thinker...so sadly it had not crossed my mind. In the early few pages I disregarded things as teasing, however, as the game went on I began to just read scum.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #11) » Fri May 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 864, Suzune wrote:
In post 860, Wanderer-nl wrote:Suzunne, I'm really curious how you feel about my slot.
I feel like I am in the spotlight for some reason. Anyway, if you are curious I will write something up when I finish eating.
Okay, I feel bad. I feel like you expect something jaw dropping or something.

Honestly, you are a mostly town read for me. I feel that your posting is well written, makes sense and consists of logic I can follow. The only thing that I flagged as an interest and I pointed it out earlier on is that it seem like Enomics only talks to you. A majority of Enomics posts are directed at you. So I did consider the flighting possibility that the two of you were scum and he was leaning on you for judgement, however, I feel like scum would not be quite so obvious so the moment has passed.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #12) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 876, enomis wrote:Hi, gut on PN. I don't like suzune opening post btw.

Nothing else.
inquiring minds would like to know what you do not like about it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #13) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Suzune »

Here are the three people you asked for reads on:

As far as Enomics goes, he is kind of odd. He has a fair share of posts in this game but over half of them are faces. So they are more like filler posts used to keep from being prodded for not playing the game. All of his discussion posts too are focused "@ Wanderer". One would think that another player, any other player might be doing something interesting. He seems to also successfully avoid posting reads and opinions on any one person, unless it is directed at Wanderer. I am not certain he is going with his own agenda as much as leaning heavily on another person to get by.

As strange as PN has been in this game. I sort of get a town read from him. He does not always have the same opinion as everyone else and scum would typically want to sheep in order to not draw attention to themselves. Also while never posting a list of reads he has remained active and commented on people's reports as kind of scummy. However, he is more prone towards that pointing it out rather then just explaining his ideas. However, I have a slight town read for him and out not personally suggest killing him at this time.

West9 does not really stand out ot me. He has been determined throughout the entire game to get rid of Von. His posts are either wrapped out his desire to remove that person or general pointing things out comments. He is not doing anything particularly town and his lack of active hunting make him kind of scummy in my book. He seems prone to asking about people's actions rather then posting his thoughts. Actually the first time I saw him do something like that is when he dissected my post, which stands out to me because he had never felt so inclided before.

Out of the three I would choose Enomics, then West, as a last resort PN
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #14) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 894, Titus wrote:What is the system y'all decided on?

I am approaching the game with skepticism because only town have been shot. That means sorting Wandererer and Heartless.
While I have also just joined the game, in the short term we are asked to weigh in on the current gun bearers main targets of enomis, PN, and West. So that is the system we are working on.

p-edit, well I guess someone beat me to it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #15) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 881, RedCoyote wrote:
Suzune 865 wrote:I am sort of the town is a team thinker...so sadly it had not crossed my mind. In the early few pages I disregarded things as teasing, however, as the game went on I began to just read scum.

millar hasn't really been so vocal about it, but Lucky definitely has. It of course refering to the idea that he just wants to gun so he can shoot. Do you think that's a ploy of sorts?

Lucky has been very vocal about it, but after a while, I began to read that kind of behavior as scum. While this game fulfills many kinds of vigilante fantasies. I decreases the chances we would shoot him because of the persistence of the comment. So I believe reverse psychology may be in the works.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #16) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 899, Heartless wrote:
In post 895, Suzune wrote:As strange as PN has been in this game. I sort of get a town read from him. He does not always have the same opinion as everyone else and scum would typically want to sheep in order to not draw attention to themselves.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHKL;DSJ;LKOIESASFKD

see, that's what gives me pause on bert because the last time i saw pn as scum he was real "go with the flow" in terms of the voting pattern.

but, there's damning stuff in the meta:
>i'm also seeing the same "oh woe is me, we're going to be lynched" that i saw from the scum game
>bert's avoiding me, which he didn't do as town

In my opinion, this post post 662, Perpetual Nonsense"], comes off as town to me. Or like trying to make an effort to help.

I do not have meta data on him, so that point you make is rather valuable.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by Suzune »

Heartless makes an excellent observation here, I feel bad that the situation unraveled this way.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:46 pm

Post by Suzune »

I apologize I will be around in a few hours to comment and post. My work presentation is soon and then I will be free in the late evenings again.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 952, pablito wrote:
In post 930, Wanderer-nl wrote:Pablito if you have such strong reads then fucking make your damn shot.

Where did I say I had strong reads?
How is that helpful to the town?
That being said, I think I have a plan now and may not wait until the very end to make a shot. But as I said before, I'd like to project that shot well in advance to give any last comments just in case I go. I'm still waiting for some more comments on shortlist before I announce the plan though.
I think eventually here we are going to nitpick each other to death and that will not be beneficial to the town. There has to be a limit on this because, with no new leads and enough time we could paint even the most town person mafia.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 976, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:worst offense in a game is to not read, until it's too late and the outcome is Not In Doubt
someone tell US why WE aren't 'shot' yet?
This attitude is strange. If you were a townie then you would not want to get shot because that means sacrificing another townie which does not aid the town with the exception of eliminating possible misfires. If you were mafia then you would only advertise this in order to make us less likely to shoot you because you want it so bad. So which are you town playing anti-town or mafia?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

enomics would be fine by me also~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1018, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:indifference, impatience...

can't say Max's flip is shocking - WE found his wordiness to be a hindrance when evaluating the slot, so our read was - Null. Well, that can be said for the walls WE have encountered thus far. WE skip walls.

OUR preference is non-traditional - shoot from the HEART. Itchy fingers, target and only THEN feel contrition
Out of curiosity are you motioning towards heartless with this post because of the capitals in heart or was the just a lucky coincidence. Is this your usual playing style, just curious because you are not very helpful to the town...which really makes me think this spot it kind of scummy.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Suzune »

Titus, we subbed in at about the same time. I wonder then why you did not back read and begin to form opinions on the people who are playing. At least back reading the entire game I can say that certain people stuck out to me, not everyone. Therefore, I see no reason why you are not talking much about reads and going with the flow a little bit more.

As for Vonflare, who I did not previously do a read on, but seems to have captured everyone's attention, I decided to go back and read his iso. Honestly, I can see what it did not capture my attention the first time. There is so very little there. Not that there are not a lot of posts, but the posts themselves lack in...details...maybe. It gives no clear indication of which way he feels about just about anything and rather asks others opinions rather then giving his own. Personally that is a pretty scummy quality because it hides behind the neutrality that you are pushing the rest of the town and it creates the illusion that you are supporting it without actually supporting it.

My opinion on emonics has not changed since I last posted it.

However, my feelings towards PN have. I am tired of antics and games. I put him low on the last list but I am beginning to tire of it. post 1007 This is when my feelings came to a head. From a certain perspective killing a vengeful is still a win for the mafia because they eliminate townies. Red asked be if it was not just people who wanted the gun. What if it is the other way around. If the regular mafia can blend in well then killing the vengeful forces us to lose townies and not know where to look. Just a sudden revelation that I had.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1061, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 1042, West9 wrote:
In post 1020, MonkeyMan576 wrote:A quick readthrough of MP's iso says he was scumreading RedCoyote, deep city lights, PN, and Vonflare. That means that these people are most likely town, I know I'm town. We can POE from there.

I so, so don't think that this is true. Why do you think he wasn't bussing?

I'm not saying he wasn't bussing, but I don't think he was bussing EVERYONE, so POE does more good than harm at this point.
Logically there needs to only be a couple of mafia on the list. The couple of mafia are enough to make us doubt the entire list and in that way we have given power away to the mafia.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1076, Lucky2u wrote:hey pablito, now that you have had a taste of blood, is it my turn?
This kind of play baffles my mind. If the vengeful are running as jesters then I suppose it makes sense, but the obvious bait is obvious is hurting really hard here. Seriously, this is the point where I would lose the game because I took out people who are not team players...

In post 1078, pablito wrote:
Suzune - Whom are your town reads? In reading your ISO, I'm not sure you ever did get to that post where you meant to say them...

Let me be the first to tell you that reads are not my strongest area. I tend to lay back and listen to the posts and wait for something odd to strike, and then I watch the reaction. Therefore, I do not actively update reads until something new I hear changes them. Heartless is the person I pretty sure is town at this point. I think their forthright attitude and agenda keep the gain moving. A slight town read goes to Red. I was actually going to read her as scum in my initial read through of the game, but as the game went on my opinion softened. Those early feelings lingers but for now I think she is a slight town lead. Other townies include Wanderer. I am still on the fence about West.

Those who have shifted to could fall either way with more watching include PN, CB, and Titus. I am not saying they are null reads just that neither scumminess nor towniness have they posts been limited to giving me kind of back and forth tennis ball effect. With PN falling more of the scummy side post by post.

I am quickly running the well dry of patience for PN and Lucky though...

In post 1079, Titus wrote:Scum don't need to regroup after a town is shot.

I actually disagree with this idea. Everyone needs to regroup after a successful shot. Why? The town needs to regroup to collect evidence that was left behind by the one that was eliminated, to evaluate the alliances that might have been formed through the fallen, and to make a new plan of action. The townies can watch the players more closely to see who fears that one revel might also revel them. This is a good period to draw out for the town in order to ascertain the players. For the mafia, it is a time to regroup, to discuss what worked and what did not work, to begin to burn bridges and cover tracks and to slowly fix their opinion on the town to prove their value and towniness, Or simply to be as town as possible so as not to draw attention to themselves.

For the town leader. To rank those you wish to be shot...

Vonflare> Titus> West (Sorry, but I do not want myself shot...with my patience thinning on some things the gun does not appeal > Suzune
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Suzune »

West, I actually still believe in my case against CB, yet I failed to yield a reaction that I could work with. I will try it again, when I formulate a better attack strategy and collect more information.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1092, West9 wrote:I didn't say you backed down on the read, but on the intensity.
Indeed, I could not stimulate a reaction that disproved or approved the choice. Therefore, I will have to try something else, I need more data.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1138, Wanderer-nl wrote:What's wrong with a Vonflare shot?
possibly nothing, however it does stand to reason that the town has usually made a bad call when the votes are locked and little discussion is happening. That usally means the mafia has gotten into a comfy position. Personally insupport of a vonflare shot but still...
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Suzune »

So Titus you would be okay with the leader of the town sacrificing himself in order to get the gun to a person who is good at scum hunting? That seems counterproductive for the town because it would mean it would have to readily sacrifice one of their ranks for it. While I understand having a good scum hunter is a good quality but if they shoot a vengeful then it helps us not. Better in my opinion to have the good scum hunters without the gun so they can be helpful in the long run.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Suzune »

But still...it is soemthing to consider. I have noticed that when votes do not move that something is wrong. I thought the first few times it happened it was just bad luck, now I notice it seems to be linked. So it makes me worried. I guess that is the point I am trying to make. Sorry those old paranoias get me sometimes. I do not know what mealy-mouthing means but I hope that answers your question. Please let me know and I will try to clarify.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Suzune »

I am having a hard time understanding the point you are trying to make in the second paragraph. I stand by what I said in the two marked posts. If you drawing attention to maxs response to the posts I cannot comment on that. I know not why he responded like that and at the time I did not take the initiative to chase about it because I wanted to feel welcome in a game. So I apologize if you are implying I did not make chase early, but in that case you are right.

Heartless, it is. It my intention to collect town cred in my post, but to comment on what I have seen so far. I do not usually worry about being super townie, but being my usual playstyle. I guess, I will do my best to call it as i see it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1146, TellTaleHeart wrote:OK, so you think vonflare is too much of a consensus and there's scum in the Nacho-pablito town block. That's what I'm getting.

Who does this implicate, specifically, and how do you get to that?
all I am suggesting is it is odd there is no defense really from vonflame and that everyone is in agreement. It is possible that the mafia is bussing him but, it just seems odd because with the short list constantly changing, it would not be hard to frame another. So the fact that it stays locked and no better cases are presented is interesting to me. I am on my phone right now but I will try to see who benifits most from the death of vonflare.

I was hoping someone else would weight in on my fear. Apparently, it put me under fire.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Suzune »

I apologize for missing it the heartless, it was not my intention to undermine your pair.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Suzune »

Yes you where lurking PN, but I just did not feel suspicious about the motivation behind it. If posts were colored greenish for town posts and reddish for mafia posts, I just did not get a sense that yours were red. They seemed genuinely townie and I felt like someone who knew a lot and was watching closely was behind them. I know sort of weird. But then I began to lose my patience with your playstyle and wanted you to either emerge and do soemthing. My frustration began to color it and then you started posting contrary to my original feelings on your style and that is what drove me to change opinions. So good a look at my thinking I suppose.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1156, vonflare wrote:
In post 1155, Suzune wrote:Yes you where lurking PN, but I just did not feel suspicious about the motivation behind it.

vonflae lurking = scum

PN lurking = town

plex exploin
do you only read the parts that interest you? I believe I went on to explain it, and the basic if the post confuses you it is more of a gut read. I sensed soemthing behind it. Thanks for checking though.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1180, Flubbernugget wrote:Vonflare has been scum read since day 1. It was more likely to be a bus unfortunately
I agree with this commentary. It would have been too obvious for anyone to defend him and he failed to make a good case for himself. Therefore, he was too far gone to be saved.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Suzune »

I hope the game continues soon...
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Suzune »

I apologize, do to a family situation, I will be back late today or early tomorrow. I promise to post Uppn my return.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Suzune »

Welcome to the game ika~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Suzune »

but i thought flubber has the gun?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Suzune »

i will not shoot: West, Heartless, Fromage

I would shoot: CB, Lucky,

i am usure of: ika, Kari, Wander, Titus

I still believe that there is something about this CB that makes him scummy, especially his jump from null to everyone's universal townread. It is easy to do that when you are scum and I think it is excellent cover. Also, I would shoot lucky. He has been back and forth all game about how come he has not been shot yet. At this point, he is not playing a town game and he adds so little to conversations. One does not need to worry about slipping on themselves if they are not saying anything. I am leaning on Titus being a good shot target, but I am simply not sure enough about him.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Suzune »

Suzune please clarify your stance on whether or not the mafia bussed vonflare

Why wouldn't they? From what I can see he has been in hot water even before today. Clearly he was a problem and not worth saving at that point, so I cannot see why the mafia would not bus him.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well I honestly did not see that coming...

Well opinions in please. The people I am considering shooting are West, CB, and perhaps Lucky. Any thoughts on the matter.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Suzune »

No one believes me on the CB shot, I worry if I am not the one to take it that no one will.

I checked the set up, we are looking at six townies and three mafia left. I will try to reread everyone now and then compare notes with everyone
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Suzune »

I am just finishing reads on all the remaining members. Anyone else who has not posted yet want to weigh in on our situation?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Suzune »

I am going to be upset if he is not scum, but let's do it

shoot: Lucky
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Suzune »

I was so happy when CB was mafia, because you all thought I was crazy for wanting to shoot him. Anyway it was a pretty fun game. I would play another popcorn game.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Suzune »

Oh Kari you were so sneaky. I never suspected you~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1642, Kari wrote:
In post 1641, Suzune wrote:Oh Kari you were so sneaky. I never suspected you~

Sorry. I'm a ninja! (I actually wished dcl was a town slot)
What why apologize, it is a good thing to be a sneaky mafia.

Return to “Completed Open Games”