iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by iraonavp »

What?

I know, but even innocent child is not confirmed as town-aligned because it could be a bastard game secretly...
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Actually this is my queue and you aren't allowed to have a secret bastards game. Moderator has to declare that in their rules powt.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Also WHY DID YOU FUCKING PEOPLE NOT FOLLOW THE BG PLAN
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1601, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't care about hurting your feelings

i am just stating facts

while others might give you a run for your money in terms of bad play, the sheer length of time you've been consistently bad at mafia makes you outshine them all in the bad play department. you have never helped town, in any game you've ever played. you've never been an asset to town. the only reason you'll have ever been night-killed in any game you're in is because of your role; scum never consider you a threat.

my heart sinks whenever i see you in a player list
Sounds like an opinion to me.

Spoiler: Thank you for your opinion
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1604, Untrod Tripod wrote:So what do the people who want to actually play the game want to do? We could lynch muffins! Or iraon or ank. Or pv even! So many possibilities

Why are we assuming 5:2 pv?

How do we know we're 5:2 btw? Is that just a guess or....?
A 17 player game is standardly 13:4.

2 dead scum mean 2 left.

Muffin wants to argue there is only one scum left.

Which is ok if he wants to argue it. He even talkes of mod meta of why it might be.

In that case, it's 6:1, and I understand even less why he is bent out of shape because "his optimal plan" wasn't followed.

(A plan so optimal that any mafia halfwit can dump on it merely by saying "DURRRR LET'S LYNCH THE GUILTY HURRRR FUCKING DURRRRRRRRRR".)

So, mostly based on standard mafia game sizes. And until I have reason to believe otherwise.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1627, Untrod Tripod wrote:Also WHY DID YOU FUCKING PEOPLE NOT FOLLOW THE BG PLAN
I don't think all of the bodyguards have claimed yet, have they?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:22 am

Post by kraska77 »

If game isnt over after ira lynch and he flips town, Wouldn't maestro lose his double voting ability on day 6 if we've got two scum?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

So where does everyone else stand on their reads?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1628, PeregrineV wrote:Sounds like an opinion to me.
it's not an opinion, still just facts. i could verify that you've never been seen as a threat by going through every game you've played and trying to find even a single game you've been night-killed for anything other than being a power role, i guess, but i do not care enough to verify something i already know to be true

i mean, be honest with yourself. if you did a poll of mafiascum players and asked them to give 10 players they think they would have the easiest time against if they rolled scum, the only people that wouldn't list you are people who haven't played with you
In post 1629, PeregrineV wrote:In that case, it's 6:1, and I understand even less why he is bent out of shape because "his optimal plan" wasn't followed.
let's work through this slowly, just for those who aren't quite up to speed with counting to 10 yet

how many town-controlled deaths does town get before endgame in 8:1 if the only town-controlled deaths are lynches?

you can do this on one hand, but i'll help you just in case. 1, 2, 3, 4... 4! that's right, 4 lynches total

now how many town-controlled deaths does town get before endgame in 8:1 if they have two vig shots?

i'll help you out again. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 5! 2 vig shots and 3 lynches makes 5!

now which is bigger, PV? 5 or 4? ill give you a few hours to ponder this since i know this could be a difficult question for you. if you still don't have the answer then, i'll give you a clue
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1616, Ankamius wrote:1. Our reads are different
what are your reads
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

We can't be guaranteed to get those 2 vig shots.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, yes, there could be this mysterious roleblocker who decided "you know what? fuck the alices, even though they're guaranteed power roles and both have already claimed"

yeah, didn't think about that

oh wait, yeah i did
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Oh fuck it, it doesn't matter

I have a hard time seeing Muffin being a gigantic dick as a bit of scum theater because there wasn't really a whole lot of suspicion on him and he could easily push for mislynches on iraon or Ank coming into today and tomorrow. However if it really is 6:1 and he's the last scum, he'd need to do something that prevents him from having to push a bunch of mislynch wagons. Like park his vote on a vanity wagon for the rest of the game and be really vocal about it. The game has been enough of a clusterfuck up to this point that it's totally possible people would totally gloss over it.

Pedit: are YOU that roleblocker? What are you even talking about? Who are our live alices?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Anyway, aren't you just voteparking me until one of us dies? Shouldn't you just be telling me how no one respects me and I'm dumb instead of just making sarcastic setup spec
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

n1 seraphim not blocked, maestro not blocked, as far as we know none of the bodyguards were blocked
n2 seraphim not blocked, vedith not blocked, as far as we know none of the bodyguards were blocked
n3 vedith not blocked, maestro not blocked, as far as we know none of the bodyguards were blocked
(n4 as far as we know none of the bodyguards were blocked but this isn't important since we're discussing from the perspective of yesterday)

so what was going to prevent the vig shots?

fuck it, don't care, you're wrong, pv is wrong, you're both idiots if you think otherwise. went over all this yesterday
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

not to mention a roleblocker in a town full of nothing but limited-utility vigs, compulsive bodyguards and vts is really just a big "fuck you" to an already underwhelming (in terms of power) town
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Didn't maestro say that he could only vig things he investigated?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yes... see: plan i mentioned less than 10 posts before you quick-hammered, as well as mentioned on more than a couple occasions prior to that
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Yep, you sure wrote a thing

Too bad you weren't very persuasive
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

So are you actually going to just votepark on me all game, or did you just need to get the anger out of your system
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yes, i forget that in mafia games, actual logic isn't persuasive

guess im dumb

and yes, im planning to votepark you the entire game (or until someone hits l-1, at which point, i quickhammer)

that or replace out because i cbf anymore, depending on whether that comes before endgame (it might)
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Okay, well, supposing I flip town, what do you do next?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

lose all purpose
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Okay well that puts me in kind of an awkward position.

See, I know I'm town, so the fact that you're just putting your vote on me tells me that a. Mafia would let you live til endgame b. You'd vote me in LyLo

So that makes it hard for me to justify not voting you regardless of my read. I'll take my confirmed town status to me over your unconfirmed status. oh well. Sorry, dude, I was enjoying playing with you. Perhaps another time. I hope you don't flip town and this unpleasantness was just scum theater.

vote Muffin
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1645, zMuffinMan wrote:yes, i forget that in mafia games, actual logic isn't persuasive

guess im dumb

and yes, im planning to votepark you the entire game (or until someone hits l-1, at which point, i quickhammer)

that or replace out because i cbf anymore, depending on whether that comes before endgame (it might)
Yeah, I've heard that same lamentation from much dumber people than you. You're better than pretending that mafia isn't essentially just competitive arguing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”